Installing a new fence can improve the appearance of your yard in addition to offering privacy. Homeowners, though, may be surprised by the hidden costs.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Brewton, AL
There are 4 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Installation Contractor Reviews in Brewton
- Reds Restoration, LLCYou are an outstanding professional who really knows how to get the best out of the people who work with you. I can not thank you enough for the beautiful fence and the planting of our crepe myrtle trees. I am recommending you to anyone who will listen to me 👍😊
- Tri-Group BuildersWithin 6 months of having our fence installed, it looked horrible!! We were told the wood that was used was not totally dried and it has left us with large gaps between slats, almost every post is warped, at the corners the fence is pulling away from the posts, horizontal 2x4 supports are bowed and breaking and our gate doors are twisted. The bottom of the fence is rotting in places due to the boards being installed where they are touching the ground causing water to stand and not drain properly. No attempt was made by the owner to make this right. Our fence is very big and we paid a lot of money for it and now we are facing having to pay to have all of it redone. I would never recommend this company to anybody!
- North Alabama BuildersOutstanding quality. Often the price is high to even a bit off-putting, but the quality, workmanship, knowledge, ability and the fact that they get the job done right is worth it. The only builder in the area who completely stands behind his work. If you think anything is even mildly off, they're back in a flash to correct it at no extra charge. We had some new doors put in for which the company hardware was working ideally, they fixed it. We needed to redo the kitchen but the cabinet headers were not finished before prior owners wallpapered, so they handmade new veneers and fixed it. Our dining room walls were not perfectly straight,, so they custom fit crown molding and chair rails and it looks perfect. Save money in the long run and do it right first by using these guys
- Shelby FenceThey installed approx 280' of privacy fencing with one man gate and one drive through gate. We added the decorative post as well as the scalloped look and we could not be more happy with the end results. The total build took 2 days. Maybe a total of 6 hours. They were very efficient in their procedures and they even cleaned up after themselves, which included the dirt they dug to place the posts. I would definitely use them again or refer them to friends or neighbors
- Alexander LandscapingThey were responsive to wants and needs of project without trying to up sale. Prompt to return calls and provide updates. Work was great, they went above and beyond to make sure it was done right
- Affordable Railings & FencingWonderfully. They are backed up so it was six weeks before they could fabricate the railings and come out to install them. They did a good job fabricating three railings and installing them. They are solidly mounted and look good. We couldn't find a supplier for the railings until we discovered their ad in the local paper, the local Lowes and Home Depot don't carry the sizes we needed
- JW WeldingThe work was excellent. He was very meticulous and did a great job. He came when he said he would and was very reliable.
- TRY ME FENCINGI had previously called another fencing company that did not even show up for the estimate meeting and did not call to let me know that they would not be there. They did call a week later and I told them I would not be needing their services. I called Try Me Fencing and.... A representative came out and gave an estimate on the weekend while we were home. The installation of all the fencing was done during the following week while we were away. Job was done as I had requested and completed/cleaned up in the time promised
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingI had contacted several fence companies around the area and each one that would show up would take the information I would give and never contact me again. I knew I had a difficult fence to construct and a real carpenter would be needed to do the job. I got Sweet Home Repairs phone number from a neighbor Mr. Denton built a wooden deck for. Mr Denton is a professional he arrived on time neatly dressed and spoke properly and handled himself well. I showed him a drawing of what I wanted gave him the mesurements and showed him where I wanted the fence to start and end. That evening Mr. Denton contacted me with his price which I knew was a fair price since I priced the cypress lumber myself. I told him I would hire him and a contract was drafted, I signed it along with giving him a down payment and a date was given for the start of the job. Mr. Denton and his workers showed up on the date they had set and in 3 days my fence was constructed and complete. Mr Denton did exactly what he said he would do and his price stayed the same. I was so happy with his work I hired him do build me a deck
- M and B Construction Associates IncClay Massey was prompt and came at a time of urgency to dig the holes that I needed. Came after his work he was committed to in the dark to help me and we both worked with his backhoe and me with my tractor until about 10pm. He did not leave until the job was finished. Much gratitude to him.
Last update on October 3, 2022
Fence Contractors in Brewton, AL
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fence installation articles
Are you a classic picket fence family or looking for a bit more privacy? From style to material, this guide helps you choose the best type of wood fencing for your home.
Between wood, composite, metal, and vinyl, learn about the different types of fences. Weigh the pros and cons of each to find the best fence type for your yard.
Find fence companies in
- East Brewton,
- Frisco City,
- River Falls,
Fence Companies in Brewton, AL
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Localhandyman20155323 sycamore ln
Red Level, Alabama 36474
- Nobles Precision Welding LLC 16245 John Bauer Rd
Summerdale, Alabama 36580
- Nobles Precision Welding LLC
Fencing contractors that service Brewton
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.