Knowing how to protect pipes during cooler months is important to keep them from bursting. Check our tips to help you keep your home safe.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Brewton, AL
There are 11 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Brewton
- CP ExcavationBest grading experience you can have. Colby goes above and beyond to make sure the job is done correctly. Honesty, hardworking, attention to detail- that is what you get with CP Excavation. Will definitely use again
- Southeast Shelter & ExcavationExcellent, professional team. Great to work with and knows their stuff. Highly recommend Southeast Shelters. Went above and beyond to get our shelter installed.
- Victorias Construction LLCAbsolutely fantastic. Victoria's completed the renovation on budget and did a beautiful job repainting, adding new trim and moldings. Kevin and his Dad Filipe' are punctual, friendly and extremely knowledgeable ... they had to install a massive beam to support the new floor-plan and sealed it into the new ceiling beautifully. Kevin is prompt at answering questions and returning calls. The family took great pains to respect my home and without question, added significant value to my property !!! They will be returning to remodel the master bath !
- DPV PlumbingDaniel was professional and very knowledgeable in all aspects of his work for us. He is honest and reliable.
- DPV PlumbingIt went great! Daniel is skilled, trustworthy, and kind. He arrived on schedule and finished in a timely manner. Happy with the price. He’s the only plumber you need.
- DPV PlumbingDaniel helped us replace the entire plumbing in our 1930s farmhouse. He is professional, knowledgeable, ans courteous. His workmanship and price can’t be beat.
- Max's FlooringMax Flooring installed wood flooring and some plumbing work. The work was done in a professional manner.
- Sullivan’s Excavations & LandscapingPatrick and his team were professional, timely, and knowledgeable. They worked with honesty and integrity leaving their workplace clean and the job done superbly. Patrick communicated with my husband and I promptly and clearly about the job that was to be preformed, pricing, and the products we were purchasing. We would definitely hire Champion again
- Shoals MPE ServicesI was given a quote by MPE(Brock) to replace a hot water heater that I supplied. The quote was given to me as 170.00 total. They came to the house and replaced the water heater in a little over a hour and charged me 614.00. This company installed my AC units in the past but after this they will not be back. That is way to much just for labor and a few pvc parts to install the heater and basically lied to. Lesson learned on my part but customer lost on theirs
- Chapman PlumbingAll this work was for a home we just bought. We called him on Friday and he came out on Saturday morning to check our water heaters pilot light and gas lines. He arrived on time and bled the gas lines before lighting the pilot light. He was very friendly and answered all of our questions about the service and operation of a gas water heater, which was new to us.. After making sure the water heater was functioning properly, he checked the water pressure with most of the home's faucets running and that all the toilets flushed properly. At this time, we noticed almost all the sinks' faucets were leaking around the handles. He attempted to manually tighten them, but when that didn't work he ran to the hardware store to buy rebuild kits for the faucets and installed them. All faucets worked fine afterwards. He was very professional and efficient. We would recommend him to others and use him again in the future. When asked about other projects we were considering, he was very informative and was able to provide knowledgeable suggestions. As a side note, he was comfortable around our pets
Last update on November 22, 2022
Plumbers in Brewton
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Many homeowners are surprised to learn that there are different types of plumbers who handle different kinds of jobs. Learn about those differences here.
Protecting your plumbing from winter’s wrath means knowing how to deal with a frozen water meter, but more importantly, how to prevent it from happening in the first place.
Find Plumbers in
- East Brewton,
- Frisco City,
- River Falls,
Plumbers in Brewton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C B Plumbing831 Springhill Dr
Brewton, Alabama 36426
- C B Plumbing
- Alatech Home Inspection1075 Halls Chapel Rd
Alexandria, Alabama 36250
- Alexander Bryan Plumbing493 Highway 30
Eufaula, Alabama 36027
- Anderson Plumbing, Heating & Electric, Inc.203 West Washington St.
Demopolis, Alabama 36732
- ASC Home Repair200 Swallow Cir
Robertsdale, Alabama 36567
- AUX Home Services5925 Johns Rd
Bessemer, Alabama 35023
- Alatech Home Inspection
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
Florence, Alabama 35630
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
Liberty, Missouri 64068
- Complete Home RepairPO Box 83
Cropwell, Alabama 35054
- Complete Septic Tank Service65 Bagwell Rd
Pell City, Alabama 35125
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
Talladega, Alabama 35160
- Charlie's Construction
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Freedom Heating & Cooling2881 Shannon Oxmoor Road
Birmingham, Alabama 35211
- Freedom Heating & Cooling
- GW Construction368 Prospect Rd
Scottsboro, Alabama 35769
- GW Construction
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Integrated Renovation35535 County Road 39
Stapleton, Alabama 36578
- Integrated Renovation
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Service Contracting, LLCPO Box 240157
Montgomery, Alabama 36124
- Slick's Construction & Flooring1680 Airport Rd
Oxford, Alabama 36203
- Smithey Plumbing Service1345 New County Line Road Sylacauga, AL
Sylacauga, Alabama 35151
- Specialty Contracting and Supplies206 Frank Street
Talladega, Alabama 35160
- Stanley Steemer1908 Ross Clark Cir SE
Dothan, Alabama 36301
- Service Contracting, LLC
- Young's Plumbing116 Kenwood Circle
Gadsden, Alabama 35904
- Young's Plumbing
Plumbers that service Brewton
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.