Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Brewton, AL
There are 7 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Brewton
- Juan Garza Masonry and ConcreteJuan and his team did excellent work from start to finish. Very professional and communicative. I had no issues, which has been rare in Tuscaloosa.
- WA ConstructionNice, friendly group of guys…everything looks as expected and went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. Also very timely manner, would definitely recommend them for your concrete needs!
- MAS ConcreteEverything went exactly as MAS said it would. The work was done well and completed on time. Communication was on point. The price was very fair. Overall my experience was excellent. Thanks MAS for a great job. See you next time I need concrete work.
- MAS ConcreteExcellent. Very professional, nice, friendly. Would definitely use them again in the future for all my concrete needs.
- MAS ConcreteHad them fix a cracked and crumbling back patio. Showed up when expected and did the job as requested. Patio looks so much better than before. Plan to use them again for some swimming pool concrete deck work.
- MAS ConcreteThe concrete project went flawlessly. It was on time, on budget and the quality of the work was superb!
- 4B Concrete PumpingVery dependable, honest, and trustworthy. Showed up on time, performed the work while raining and left the job better then they found it.
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsVery professional from consult to completed job. All our concerns were addressed in a timely manner.
- Elite ConcreteSal and his guys did a great job. He listened to what we wanted and offered helpful suggestions and did exactly what we asked. The driveway is beautiful and we are very pleased with his work.
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingWe had two baths remodeled. At the end of each day, the cleaning and straightening up was very good. Eric kept us up to date on what the next day or two plans would be. Bath 1 was a complete tear out and replace, bath two we replaced the tub with a show and added to the closet where the original shower had been. Eric furnishes labor and you furnish the "pretty" items like fixtures, tile, towel holders. They used top of the line materials. We did ask for a couple of things, not in the original estimate and ran into a major wiring issue in the 2nd bath redo. We negotiated a price change that day, very fair, and moved on. The wiring was run midway down a wall instead of in the attic or near the ceiling. Caused some major rerouting, we didn't know so it was an understandable cost increase. Eric is an extremely fair person to deal with, he wants the job done right
Concrete Repair Contractors in Brewton
- Business Description:CONCRETE WORK SITE-CLEAN UP GRADING GENERAL EXCAVATION LAND CLEARING DEMOLITION With over 20 years in this industry were knowledgeable and driven to give the finest quality of work hands down. We work hard to guarantee your happy with every project we do and stand behind our work. Your satisfaction is our guaranteeRecent Review:10/10 recommend Competitive Construction LLC. Very humble and kind crew who work hard to get the job done quickly and efficiently! They excavated a tree looming over my house, helped me with my yard's terrible flooding issue, and installed a gravel driveway all in no timerae k.
- Business Description:Concrete Services: Install, Repair, Replace Landscaping Services: Pavers, Sod, and Drainage Carpentry Services: Fencing and DecksRecent Review:They were wonderful. They kept their schedule and finished it on time. I was very impressed with them. He has integrity. He did what he said. He did it quite well.Maryann C.
- Business Description:Concrete demolition, driveways, sidewalks, brick ,stone ,concrete work, sheds, painte exterior or in side ,Fance, Sidding etc....Recent Review:Was not able to grade pitch on slab as discussedRamiro Q.
- Business Description:TNT Construction is the one stop shop for most of your construction residential and commercial needs. This includes, painting, flooring, sheetrock, decks, doors and windows, concrete, kitchens, bathrooms, remodeling, framing, painting, pressure washing, trim work, siding, carpentry, and much much more. The owner has over 20 years of experience in construction which includes large commercial jobs and many residential jobs. We can also help design your job, and make your final product uniqueRecent Review:It went great very professional very timely I will use them againTony T.
- Business Description:Woman owned company. Financing Available. Additional address for shipping only: 137 Cnty Rd 902, Calera, AL 35040. Areas served: Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, Selma, Demopolis, Dothan, Enterprise, Ozark, Auburn, Huntsville, and CullmanRecent Review:This was a very extensive project that I spent months researching, hired an engineer for his professional guidance, and accepted bids from four companies. Two of the other companies were cheaper but proposed to use synthetic foam materials, which don't have a long enough track record for my comfort. Once the job started, the crews worked with great diligence, and despite the numerous difficulties they encountered, I never heard a single complaint. Total work time was 14 days over a three-week period that include Independence Day. Total cost was about $40Duane P.
- Business Description:Veteran Owned and Operated with 30+ experience in Residential Construction. JP Construction strives to making each project personal and the most important project to date. JP Construction has a vast knowledge in Concrete, Additions, Landscaping, and Dirt Work. If given the opportunity, we would love to make your Construction needs as smoothly and stress-free as possibleRecent Review:They do great work!Casie O.
- Business Description:Since 1975, Dennis Green’s Paving, a family owned and operated paving company, has been serving Hanceville, Ala., and surrounding areas. Over the years we have created a long list of loyal customers because of the outstanding results they received from our servicesRecent Review:It went great. Dennis and his employees were very professional and friendly.Juanita G.
- Business Description:We are a licensed and insured family owned & operated general contraction company. In business since 1990.Recent Review:Two day job, in and out. Work done professionally. Backhoe operator was amazing, like a surgeon. Pipework and hookup went in easy. Needed some concrete work afterwards and they set me up with another vendor that did a great job. <br /Bruce I.
- Business Description:The company is established 5 years ago in the construction & remodeling industry
- Business Description:Quality work at a great price.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Frisco City
- River Falls
concrete contractors in Brewton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & P Services822 fort dale rd
- A & S contruction39 County Road 897
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- A&W Construction2930 shahan av
- American Construction and Development LLC80 Canyon Trail
- Arrowhead Landfill622 Tayloe Rd
- A & P Services
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Blue Water Paradise, Inc4257 Weatherford Ave
- Brownconst334623 Bob Rd
- Bryan, Allen100-B Professional Ln Ste B
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- Carter Construction141 Cedar Run Ln
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Christian Construction3664 Hawthorne Rd
- Circle V Concrete Finishing, LLC4939 Co Rd 940
- Clemmer Concrete1280 Ross Lake Rd
- Competitive Construction LLC311 Baker Rd
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- Carter Construction
- Flo Masonry3008 Chelsea Ln SW
- Flo Masonry
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
- Kirklands all out construction
- Localhandyman20155323 sycamore ln
Red Level, Alabama
- quality roofing and construction1930 jenifer rd
- quality roofing and construction
- TNT Construction5585 Rodgers Road
- TNT Construction