Complete Home Repair

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2013

We never sub-contract, all work performed is inspected or performed by me personally, Material cost required in advance, payment required upon completion....

As a locally owned and operated business I feel invested in the clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

A2Z Handyman Services are skilled in all phases of home improvement projects big or small we can help get them behind you. We have been in business locally for over a decade with tons of local references and lots of verified reviews on our website, facebook, & also background checked and verified on Home Adviser and the Handy App and Angie's List. Give us a call at 256-453-6528 24hrs a day 365 days a year

Family owned and operated lawn care company. We specialize in all lawn care services from lawn maintenance, hedge trimming, tree trimming, brush removal, property clear offs, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, mulching, flower beds, weed eating, sod installation, fall spring yard clean up and landscape projects and leaves clean up all year round, No project is too big or too small! Call us today!

05/18/2015

Al was very kind and straightforward. He did initially tried to charge me a little more than the average for the area but after I explained that I had done research for the labor costs and already have materials he got the cost significantly also mention that you found him on Angie's List. I am very pleased with how the floor looks they did a very quick job some very weird layouts because my house...

Description of Work
Repairs drywall on two ceilings, and rewired the light fixtures, in a couple of small rooms and laid flooring for approximately 700 square feet of snap together laminate over a sound barrier, which was for rooms total.

Category drywall,flooring contractor

Thank you so much for your positive review, and your feedback that will help us to better serve our customers.

05/16/2015

When my husbands work schedule changed allowing him to complete the work, Al was flexible about the change. I called and spoke to Al and he was gracious and understanding. Al performed everything as discussed and kept me informed as we went along. While the work was not needed, his service is great! I kept his card and plan to call him with future jobs.

Description of Work
Al Webb (Complete Home Repair) scheduled to lay a floor in our laundry room.

Category flooring contractor

We sincerely thank you for your for your positive review and look forward to working with you in the future. Al Webb

05/08/2015

Al and his crew were very punctual and went out of their way to please us and finish on time. I am really impressed with their professionalism and the final results! I will use Complete Home Repair again!

Description of Work
Installed four new doors, new vanity in bathroom, removed medicine cabinet and patched, 6 light fixtures throughout the house, new base board in living room, and installed missing hardwood floor planks which matched perfectly!

Category countertops,flooring contractor,doors

Thank you so much for your positive review and opening up your home to us. We enjoyed very much meeting your needs and look forward to serving you in the future.

02/10/2015

Could not perform the work because of prior commitments.

Description of Work
Could not perform the work because of prior commitments.

Category flooring contractor

02/03/2015

Mr. Webb came out to do my estimate quickly after my initial request. I had some odd jobs around my house that I have been meaning to take care of. He charged me a flat, per day amount that I thought was very reasonable. I ordered the columns that needed to be replaced in front of my house and he told me that his crew would pick everything up from the store on the way over to do the work. It was t...

Description of Work
- Replaced and painted a rotted board under my roof - Replaced and painted two columns in the front of my house; removed original columns that were rotted - Replaced and painted part of door frame that had began to rot

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,woodworking,doors

[Member name removed], We thank you so much for your positive review, and look forward to meeting your needs in the future. I wish we had known about the lights, we would have gladly taken care of that for you. Thanks again, Al Webb

Flooring Services