Complete Home Repair

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2013

We never sub-contract, all work performed is inspected or performed by me personally, Material cost required in advance, payment required upon completion....

Palm Builders

AGM Construction and Remodeling LLC

Adrian has been specializing in interior and exterior painting for over 10 years. We take pride in each job and we care about the quality of your home. Give us a call today for your free estimate.

Bledsoe's Construction

We provide professional services, Painting interior and exterior. Kitchen Cabinets trim and more. We take care of All your homes needs, windows, doors floors and so much more.

05/18/2015

Al was very kind and straightforward. He did initially tried to charge me a little more than the average for the area but after I explained that I had done research for the labor costs and already have materials he got the cost significantly also mention that you found him on Angie's List. I am very pleased with how the floor looks they did a very quick job some very weird layouts because my house...

Description of Work
Repairs drywall on two ceilings, and rewired the light fixtures, in a couple of small rooms and laid flooring for approximately 700 square feet of snap together laminate over a sound barrier, which was for rooms total.

Category drywall,flooring contractor

Thank you so much for your positive review, and your feedback that will help us to better serve our customers.

05/16/2015

When my husbands work schedule changed allowing him to complete the work, Al was flexible about the change. I called and spoke to Al and he was gracious and understanding. Al performed everything as discussed and kept me informed as we went along. While the work was not needed, his service is great! I kept his card and plan to call him with future jobs.

Description of Work
Al Webb (Complete Home Repair) scheduled to lay a floor in our laundry room.

Category flooring contractor

We sincerely thank you for your for your positive review and look forward to working with you in the future. Al Webb

05/08/2015

Al and his crew were very punctual and went out of their way to please us and finish on time. I am really impressed with their professionalism and the final results! I will use Complete Home Repair again!

Description of Work
Installed four new doors, new vanity in bathroom, removed medicine cabinet and patched, 6 light fixtures throughout the house, new base board in living room, and installed missing hardwood floor planks which matched perfectly!

Category countertops,flooring contractor,doors

Thank you so much for your positive review and opening up your home to us. We enjoyed very much meeting your needs and look forward to serving you in the future.

02/10/2015

Could not perform the work because of prior commitments.

Description of Work
Could not perform the work because of prior commitments.

Category flooring contractor

02/03/2015

Mr. Webb came out to do my estimate quickly after my initial request. I had some odd jobs around my house that I have been meaning to take care of. He charged me a flat, per day amount that I thought was very reasonable. I ordered the columns that needed to be replaced in front of my house and he told me that his crew would pick everything up from the store on the way over to do the work. It was t...

Description of Work
- Replaced and painted a rotted board under my roof - Replaced and painted two columns in the front of my house; removed original columns that were rotted - Replaced and painted part of door frame that had began to rot

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,woodworking,doors

[Member name removed], We thank you so much for your positive review, and look forward to meeting your needs in the future. I wish we had known about the lights, we would have gladly taken care of that for you. Thanks again, Al Webb

12/25/2014

Mr Webb's work is very good and my wife and I are very pleased with his work, cost and work time. We have used Complete Home Repair for several small repairs this year and have always been very pleased. He shows up when he says he will and gets the job done. So when we planned this latest project, we did not hesitate to call them and in fact did not even think about any one else. We have in mind some other projects around here and will certainly call them first. We found Complete Home Repair on Angie's list and have even found others for HVAC etc.

Description of Work
We added a walk in pantry off our kitchen into the garage. We also remodeled one of our bathrooms changing out the vanity and lighting.

Category countertop installation","flooring contractor","handyman service","room remodeling","home remodeling contractor

10/04/2014

Mr Webb and helper were on time and did finish the job before leaving same day.

Description of Work
Replace damaged stripping other minor jobs.

Category handyman service

10/03/2014

We used Al's help on quite some renovation on the new house we recently purchased and were really impressed. Therefore it is no surprise we called them again to do various things on our old house before putting it on the market. Once again, Al delivered. He and his sons arrived on time, took notes of everything we want/need, finished them all on time and even some extra at no cost. Al will be our guy for all future jobs. We are already recommending them to all the friends. Please do not hesitate to call Al and you will not be disappointed!

Description of Work
Patching nail holes, painting inside and outside, fixing squeaky floor, caulking shower

Category flooring contractor","handyman service","house painter","interior painter

09/18/2014

We recently bought a house and have hired a few companies to work on different projects. What we learned from the process is good handyman is hard to come by. That is why we feel very fortunate to find Complete Home Repair. Al and his sons are truly excellent. They worked on our house for 6 days on various things. They were always on time, polite, and thoughtful. We felt comfortable to leave them in the house, but we met every morning to discuss the work on previous day. They did a fabulous job. On the top of that, for whatever concern we had, they also went the extra mile to address it. I want to share a small detail that I think shows Al's true color. One of the projects is Al installing a screen door for us. We agreed that if it takes more than 1 hour, he will charge more. On the next day, when I asked him how long it took him to finish the installation, Al told me exactly one hour. He could have told me longer and charged me more, but he didn't. This is the second time we hired Al. We are sure that it will not be the last time. He not only earns our business, but also wins our heart. Highly recommended!!

Description of Work
Ceiling fans, backsplash, screen door, screen windows, paintings

Category ceramic tile installer","flooring contractor","handyman service","door installer

09/11/2014

We were very pleased with them. They were very reliable and did what they said they would do. They were reasonably priced and they did good work.

Description of Work
They installed some doors for us and did handyman kind of work.

Category handyman service","door installer