Whether you use your fireplace regularly or occasionally, chimney maintenance is essential to keep everything in working order. A few smart, DIY tips will guarantee your chimney functions properly between each annual inspection.
Get matched with top chimney repair services in Soldotna, AK
There are 1 highly-rated local chimney repair services.
Recent Chimney Repair Reviews in Soldotna
- North Country Stoves IncIt went well. They were able to identify the problem and offer solutions to the problem. They were clean, professional, and very knowledgeable.
- North Country Stoves IncThey are awesome and their prices are reasonable. They even found a sewer leak under my house and told me about it.
- Distinctive Home ContractorsThey did an excellent job. They were recommended to us by a friend who is a realtor. It’s a family business. I watched them work on this deck; the fellow is meticulous and anybody that works for him is as meticulous as he is. With regard to the price, Wayne talked that over with them. For us, it was a very reasonable price for what was done. I would recommend them to anybody. Our neighbor next door watched them work; he is going to have his deck replaced by them. Another neighbor down the block came up and apparently his wife needs some work done, and they wanted his name. So we have passed his name out already through the neighborhood, and he is come up with other jobs just on people going by and watching what he was doing. I think their price was very fair. He works up a proposal depending on what kind of materials we want and what we want done. I can't say enough about them, they are a good company
- Chimney DoctorShowed up on time, professional service, happy to answer my questions and offered helpful advice. Would definitely call them again.
- Chimney DoctorI was a little late when the maintenance was originally scheduled and the technician was there and gone before I could do anything. Had to reschedule and that took a while, I guess they are very busy. That said, when we did get together they did excellent work and I would recommend them again.
- Crighton & Cooper Construction & DesignInitially discovered that my roof was leaking into the house where the fireplace used to be (prior owner had removed it). I spent hours calling different roofing repair businesses that supposedly provided "24/7" emergency services. Most of them never returned the calls I left on their answering machines and the 1 that did basically told me "tough luck". Getting desperate I remembered seeing an advertisement for Angie's List and one of the contractors that came up on the website that I hadnt previously attempted calling was Crighton & Cooper Constructiion & Design. Mr. Crighton answered his phone right away (unlike all the other businesses I had previously called) and came out the next day (on a Sunday no less - who could ask for more). He promptly took a look at the roof, gave me a verbal estimate that he stuck to and the work was completed I believe on Wednesday of the next week. I wasnt present when they came out, but my Wife was impressed by the speed, efficiency and courtesy of the individuals.who came to fix our roof. I am very impressed with the courtesy, service and over all helpfulness of Mr. Crighton and his crew. I will definitely contact them a again, and plan on contracting them to rebuild my roof next summer. Big thanks to Crighton & Cooper Constructiion & Design for everything !
- Back Country LivingHe arrived in a timely manner, got to work as soon as he got there. Very professional. Answered all my questions.
Chimney Repair Contractors in Soldotna
- Business Description:At Ram Jack West, we treat customers with respect and care. If you notice cracks, damages, or other issues with your foundation, our team is ready to help. We have innovative systems that have been refined over our 40+ years of experienceRecent Review:After the permit was approved by Washington County, Kelsea sent me a start date. The Ram Jack crew showed up promptly on the start date and stayed working on site until the job was completed. The crew lead, Stacy clearly communicated exactly what they were going to do, and that's exactly what they did. When finished, everything was cleaned up completely, and that included hosing off every speck of clay on my patio paversThomas C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful chimney repair contractor articles
Question by ray rob: how much would it cost to tear down and rebuild a 18ft chimney? chimney has pulled away from the house by about 3 inches and is in need of
Question by bepeterson246: I have some bricks on my chimney sloughing off. My insurance company said it needs to be sealed and capped. How much is that and what
chimney repair services in Soldotna
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ram Jack West - Portland9800 SE Fuller Rd
Happy Valley, Oregon
- Ram Jack West - Portland