A slab leak refers to a leak underneath your home’s foundation. If left untreated, slab leaks can damage your foundation, floors, and walls. We’ll cover everything you need to know about slab leaks, plus what to do to fix this issue.
Get matched with top foundation contractors in Soldotna, AK
There are 1 highly-rated local foundation contractors.
Recent Foundation Repair Reviews in Soldotna
- Rock LandscapingRuss, the owner of the company met us right away. He was very dedicated to his work, he gave us a quote within 20 mins and although he was hired another it's been my experience to get what you pay for. The crew was on time, professional and courteous. The works was left clean at the end of each day and only took 3 days as quoted. The owner kept me updated with photos throughout the entire project. When they were finish, they grated the yard to shed surface water away from the foundation. It's too late in the season for top soil and hydro seed so i'll be hiring them again next season. I don't get a chance to write many reviews but it was a pleasant experience I would recommend Rock landscaping to anyone
- Jensen ConstructionThe job went smoothly and the results are excellent. Dave spent time troubleshooting the leveling issue with my husband and knew exactly what to do to increase the stabilization issues in our home. Other experience with contractors has not been good in even determining the appropriate course of action to take. Dave understood the structural support issue immediately and was quick to identify and recommend a reasonable solution. He installed a 12 foot beam under the sagging joist area in the crawl space. He used pier blocks with adjustable bases. We continue to see floor leveling improvements with the settling of the home due to the extra support beam with no damage to existing floor materials above. It has also greatly improved the stability of our multi-level home. His crew was excellent also and the work was completed very timely and at a reasonable cost. I plan to hire him in the future for other large house projects. The actual work performed came in under the estimate he provided. Thank you Dave and son
- Jensen ConstructionWe had a good experience with Dave and Jensen Construction and would definitely recommend him. We spoke with several other contractors to get this work done and Dave was the most reliable by far. Dave gave us a written description of the work that would be done with cost estimates for materials and labor. The estimate noted certain contingencies so we would be aware of what might increase the cost (ex. unexpected site conditions). He also answered our questions and explained what he intended to do in detail so we could understand the work involved and feel confident that it would be done correctly. Dave's work looks good and it seems like it will hold up well. The fence and the damp proofing have only been through part of a winter so far, but so far-so good. Would definitely recommend giving Dave a call
- Renovations UnlimitedGreat service, timely, and fair pricing. Josh and his crew took care of a section of the pony walk in the crawl space that had mold from a water leak. This job can be dangerous due to the weight of the house. The customer service and professionalism were excellent.
- Renovations UnlimitedRenovations Unlimited were speeding on everything. There was a few days before they actually got over here to look at the job but I had a quote within a day. They always answer the phone if I have any questions, they were reasonable, and I'm happy with Renovations Unlimited.
- Advanced Foundation RepairIt went great the title company. Gave the warranty papers to the wrong person and they were not supposed to have them.and I explain this to the staff.and the CEO reviewed our case and is honoring the transfer.even though it is pas the 30 days.we are so happy.willie and Milamin Campbell
- Flawless Construction Inc.Insulated under house and sealed foundation. Remodeled attic storage area - on time and finished as stated.
- Affordable ConstructionThis is the second time I have used Affordable Construction. Again, I am very happy with their professionalism and quality of work. Extremely hard working, good people to deal with. Could not recommend them enough.
- Earth Stone IncIt's a woman-owned company but I don't think it really is a woman-owned company. Her scope of work for my understanding is not as much as it was when I hired the company. In the middle of the construction season, I'm trying to find companies that could fit me into their schedule. It was really, really hard so by the time I got to Earth Stone for the foundation work, I figured if I could like at least get the concrete slab in the foundation and the concrete slab in the garage, then I'll be doing good at that point. So when this woman answered the phone and she said like, "What can I do for you? How can I help you?", by that point I'm crying on the phone. She was very good. She got somebody out to do the quote that day and then also gave me names of other companies I call for some of the other work I was doing. She was very, very extremely helpful. They were actually out here this Saturday because by the time we were able to hire them and get them out to the job site to work, we had a very rainy season in August. It rained every single day and trying to do a foundation work and pour a concrete slab. So the ground was completely saturated and we kept having water comes out there and everything. During the winter, our winter got below 30 degrees and so we can't do the foundation work. I told them I would definitely hire them again
- August West ConstructionTroubleshooting mysterious water leak under the kitchen. Water coming out of the front door jam. Figured it out & repaired with the minimum of expense. Thank you, August West!
Foundation Repair Contractors in Soldotna
- Business Description:At Ram Jack West, we treat customers with respect and care. If you notice cracks, damages, or other issues with your foundation, our team is ready to help. We have innovative systems that have been refined over our 40+ years of experienceRecent Review:After the permit was approved by Washington County, Kelsea sent me a start date. The Ram Jack crew showed up promptly on the start date and stayed working on site until the job was completed. The crew lead, Stacy clearly communicated exactly what they were going to do, and that's exactly what they did. When finished, everything was cleaned up completely, and that included hosing off every speck of clay on my patio paversThomas C.
- Business Description:We Insulate using Green Products (BioBased 501w Soy Based Spray Foam 1/2#, Demilec Heatlok Soy 2#, Demilec Agribalance 3/4#, Knauf Batts, Johns Manville Batts, Jet Stream Eco Blow in, Attic Pro Blow in, Climate Pro Blow in, Cellulose (Thermo-Kool) Blow inRecent Review:The Estimate: The representative arrived as scheduled. We entered the crawlspace and he examined the area to be insulated. Photos were taken. We discussed in depth the one area that might cause problems and insured that I was aware that area might be problematic. He asked if I had further questions then informed me he would get an estimate after discussing the job with others at the office. A few days later the estimate arrived and it indicated in detail what would be done. Everything was outlined as I requested, giving particular detail to the one problem area. The Scheduling: After accepting the work description I was contacted by a scheduler giving me a specific day that the work would be done. The job details were covered again, I was informed of the deposit required, and was insured the job would be completed as described. The actual work: The work crew arrived as scheduled and on time. The first worker arriving once again briefly discussed what would be done. A short time later the crew boss arrived and he insured me that the work would be done as required. We briefly discussed the one area (the problem area) of concern and I was informed he was aware and would do his best to complete it. The work began. All of the old insulation batting was removed, bagged, and taken out of the crawlspace. I was amazed that there was such a small quantity of existing insulation. All of the rim joist areas were filled with foam as specified, then thick batting was applied to the perimeter walls and sealed in place with foam. The problem area was “opened up” and the foam was blown into that area. Upon completion I was informed that it would smell for awhile in the crawlspace but nothing was hazardous about the odor. I was shown some photos of the work completed. Later in the day I inspected the area. The job was very complete. The concrete walls appeared as if a military drill instructor had supervised the work. Everything was cut level and even and looked very good. I looked at the problem area and was amazed at the great quality of the work. That evening I noticed that my furnace did not fire up as often as usual and that the back room of the house above the problem area was much warmer than before and now the same temperature as the rest of the house. Follow Up: Within a few days I was called by the scheduler and informed that if anything needed additional work, to give him a call. The final bill was sent. Recommendation: Polyseal insulation gets a very high recommendation from me. The company used the minimal number of workers required to do a fantastic job. The area was left free of debris and I was informed to call if anything was not done as expectedJames W.
Deals in Soldotna for Foundation Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful foundation repair contractor articles
Damage to your home’s foundation can cause cracked floors and walls, unevenness, and more. Learn common signs of foundation damage, along with what you can do to fix it and prevent it.
Keeping up a maintenance routine can help prevent foundation damage. You’re also more likely to spot issues early on before they become serious. Here are seven tips for protecting your foundation to keep your house structurally sound.
foundation contractors in Soldotna
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!