Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Richwood, WV
There are 3 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Richwood
- Baker's WaterproofingWorkers came back to fix the French drain that they had put in. They were very polite and apologized for it not being done properly the first time I'm very pleased with the work they did in my basement.
- Keystone Basement Systems & Structural Repair IncGot an estimate from Brian, he was very professional and courteous. He was willing to work with the pricing and provide answers to all of my questions and concerns. Their product seems better than the others that i received estimates from.
- JES Foundation RepairThey left concrete residue all over my driveway and under my carport. They said they was putting in a pump system but they came with the same pump I had just a 1/2 horse power more. They used my cut out for my pump and added their stuff. I thought they was gonna put a better pump system in. Left a white cut out hole on the side of my house then cut another hole. So how did it go for me pretty shabby to me. Signed: Ronald E. Bank
- Keystone Basement Systems & Structural Repair IncJim Krall provided an education in managing a basement in the cold climate of West Virginia. He not only gave me an education on why things where happening in the basement but he also showed me how other work suggested by other contractors was not required. Let me start with why I was using Keystone Basement Systems. I was looking into purchasing a home in the Bridgeport WV area. I called Keystone for an estimate to make a decision to buy or not. First off Jim changed his schedule to fit me in within 24 hours of me calling. Once he arrived the education began. He showed me what his plan was for the house both inside and out. Jim made sure I understood why his plan was the best. The moisture level was about 92% which he showed me how I could check myself with a simple detector from any home improvement store. He suggested this so I could monitor the system he was planning to install was working correctly. At this point Jim informed me how Keystone backs their work. I was impressed to say the least. I told Jim how another contractor said the basement wall was shearing and needed extensive strapping to secure the wall. Jim did the same test the previous contractor did and showed me how to do it my self, the simple use of a level. I watched both Jim and the other contractor do this test. I was amazed that the other contractor moved the level out from the wall to show why the unneeded repair was required. Jim confirmed my thought that this was an improper test. The Level should be held tight to the wall not an inch away from it. Jim also showed me how and why he was working on moving the moisture away from the house and down the hill. Jim also tested the down spouts drainage system and confirmed they where unusable. By doing this we found a less expensive way to move the water away from the house. Jim was very open with me at how he could charge me more for things I did not need and showed me where we could use existing systems in place of installing unneeded ones. This is why I recommend Keystone Basement Systems. If they have honest trustworthy people like Jim Krall working for them, that is who I want working on my house
- Basement Systems of West VirginiaThe guys that fixed my crawlspace were great. I had standing water, that i didn't even know about. They fixed everything. I would use this company again.
- All Aspects WaterproofingIt was great. The owner came right out that evening and sent his crew out to complete the work the very next day, which we really appreciated.
- Baker's WaterproofingI live in Weirton, WV and had a mold problem in my basement as it was too damp. We also needed new sump pumps. Foreman Rich Rotolo was prompt and polite. He answered all our questions. The sump pumps were installed first. The existing holes had to be enlarged before they could be installed. Rich did this and installed the pumps and poured new concrete to complete the job. The area was nice and neat and clean when he was finished. The mold removal also went well. There is no trace of mold left. They recommended a dehumidifier for my basement, which I had Baker's install also. Rich did a great job there too. I am very satisfied with the work and would definitely recommend Baker's Waterproofing (and Rich) to anyone needing these services
- Baker's WaterproofingJon Mitchell and his crew at Bakers Waterproofing did an amazing job. Very productive and professional. They did the job much faster and better than I would have expected!! Would recommend these guys for sure!!
- Basement Systems of West VirginiaBasement systems were very professional from the very first phone call. They provided information before our inspection in an informationa booklet. They arrived on time and were friendly and throughout. Unfortunately they were unable to ultimately help with our water problem, however I would highly recommend them in the future
- Basement Systems of West VirginiaThey could not help me since he said it was not a foundation issue, rather a poured wall and suggested I might contact a structural engineer to design a plan to give to a contractor. He was very accomodating and waded through 15" of snow to get to me. He called the following Monday with an explanation as to what he would recommend
Basement Waterproofers in Richwood
- Business Description:Alford Home Solutions has been dedicated to providing quality work on homes and businesses throughout West Virginia since 1963. Originally a pest control company, we have since expanded our services and our service area, which now includes the Tri-State Area area, with home solutions also available in Kentucky and Ohio. We specialize in Foundation Repair, Concrete Repair, Waterproofing, Pest Control, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Basement Finishing, Bath Remodeling, and Patio Structures. Additio..Recent Review:I did not consider for deck job as we had work done by them previously. First of all, they contract out the work without telling you. The did a good job on the foundation. The work that was required after the foundation, such as the yard, was terrible. They would not take responsibility for shoddy work, said they did all they could do and would not return any further callstina w.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:JES came on time and finished when they said they would. Their employees were courteous and worked diligently.Bill P.
- Business Description:We are a West Virginia family owned business that started in 2003 and are fully licensed and insured General Contractors. Our services include: basement and crawlspace waterproofing and repairs; foundation repairs (sagging floors, cracks and bows); basement finishing; radon testing and mitigation; and concrete leveling/liftingRecent Review:Internal drain tile systems with advanced sump pumps were installed in two basements. They also added the wall coverings to channel any wall leaks to the system. It works perfectly! The employees of Basement Systems are amazing - everyone is professional and helpful. The work was completed quickly. They cleaned up the job site. My basements were a lost cause - now they are restored and I can use them again. ThanksRobert M.
- Business Description:For more than 60 years, ’58 Foundations has provided the highest-quality basement waterproofing and crawlspace encapsulation solutions for homes and commercial properties. We lead with a promise of Trusted Five-Star Service, which means the customer experience is at the center of everything we do. Since 1958, we have been steadfast in keeping this promise and in upholding the values on which '58 Foundations was built: trust, teamwork, integrity, respect and communication. This comes across in..Recent Review:Freddy was very professional and knowledgeable and explained that the water issues were not the result of foundation issues and explained what he could do if i wanted a dry basement. He did not try to sell me something that i did not needElizabeth D.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Additional phone numbers - (804) 674-4100. Additional e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org. Voice Star Number- (302) 525-0055Recent Review:I signed a contract with them in January 2019 and paid a deposit. They never contacted me again until the contract expired. Five months later and I still didn't get my deposit back.Nedal S.
- Business Description:Licensed in 1989.
- Business Description:Our company is well rounded with dedicated and highly qualified employees
- Business Description:Cain's electric handyman service focuses on virtually all aspects of residential and commercial repair and upgrade.
Deals in Richwood for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Webster Springs
- White Sulphur Springs
- Gauley Bridge
- Oak Hill
waterproofing contractors in Richwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- EARP CONSTRUCTION & EXCAVATING COMPANY , INC.503 Hiram Ferguson Rd.
Lavalette, West Virginia
- EARP CONSTRUCTION & EXCAVATING COMPANY , INC.
- JES Foundation Repair2033 COOK DR
- JES Foundation Repair
- Kitzmiller Construction87 Mayfair Ln
Summersville, West Virginia
- Kitzmiller Construction
- Prince Builders289 Sunny Drive
Princeton, West Virginia
- Prince Builders
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- Wallace Construction5375 Lynn Creek Rd
Lavalette, West Virginia
- Wallace Construction