United Structural Systems Ltd Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2009

United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural Systems....

A1 Construction

**COVID19 We have the equipment to keep everyone safe. Up to 30% off all decks, room editions, and sun rooms. 15% off for all seniors** 10 years experience, A-1 Construction is a family owned business customer satisfaction is our guarantee,we take pride in all of our work providing quality work at affordable prices,customer satisfaction is our goal we will go above and beyond to make sure our customers get what they pay for!

Offers by A1 Construction on Angi
Borders Fencing LLC

No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning.

Phillips Waterproofing

Here at Phillips Waterproofing we pride ourselves on the high quality work and commitment to customer satisfaction provided on every project. With over 40 years of experience in the industry we are a standard leader. Being owner operated means that the owner will be on every job making sure it gets done correctly the first time. Our attention to detail is second to none and we promise to deliver in a timely and highly professional manner on any project we take on. Phillips Waterproofing specializes in residential, commercial waterproofing and concrete work. We look forward to taking on your project. Lifetime guarantee. Free Estimates. Additional email: info@phillipswaterproofing.com

Offers by Phillips Waterproofing on Angi

06/20/2020

My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019...

Description of Work
water leak in the storage area

Category basement waterproofing

[Member Name Removed], I cannot thank you enough for the kind words. It is always reassuring to hear our team is representative of our core ethics. I do wish it were under better circumstances. Thank you again for putting your trust in USS. Brian L

09/12/2018

They gave us pages full of references, when I tried to contact no one responded

Description of Work
Waterproofing basement

Category foundation repair

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the feedback, I do apologize if we have missed any communication from you. I have searched our database and contacted each of our receptionist and we have no record of you contacting our office. If you do not mind please let me know how you tried to contact USS so that we may correct any wrong numbers on our advertising? If you still need assistance we would ve...

11/28/2017

He did an excellent job of inspecting and advising what our options were. Fortunately one of them was to monitor for any change. If we have to have any work done in the future, United Structural Systems will be the first we call. We were very impressed with their professionalism.

Description of Work
We had a concern about the foundation of a room that had been added on.

Category foundation repair

[Member Name Removed] thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We will continue to try and improve all of our services. We are extremely grateful to have an opportunity to service our community.

07/28/2015

I found them on Angie's List. They were very responsive and called me back right away. They were busy and sent someone out within a week or so. He looked at our property, we had some steps that were eroding and we don't need their services at all. He suggested getting a general contractor and rerouting the water away from our house, the drainage. It was good. It was just an estimate, so there wasn...

Description of Work
United Structural Systems Incorporated looked at our property.

01/13/2015

Came promptly and examined house from top to bottom. Advised several areas that needed attention and recommended corrections that improved structure and appearance. Saved me money that I might have spent on products from other structure providers. His knowledge was very reassuring.

Description of Work
Inspected structure for damage. Advised that settling did not require jacking up foundation.

Category structural engineer,foundation repair

07/17/2014

I was contacted by United Structural Systems quickly after I had made an online inquiry for a quote. Within a week, Bobby came and assessed my foundation issue and provided a quote. I was grateful that they were able to start my project so quickly. The crew (Chris, Dan, and Enrique) installed 5 piers around my garage in only one day. They successfully raised my garage over 2 inches and repaired all cracks and crevices in the brick and mortar perfectly. All the guys were respectful, professional, detail oriented, and pleasant to communicate with.

Description of Work
I had foundation problems in the garage of my 1978 brick ranch. Because of the settlement, the brick around the garage had multiple issues - vertical cracking, stair-step cracking, and it was falling away from the structure.

01/07/2014

Estimate too high. Did not use.

Description of Work
Provided estimate.

10/08/2013

Arrived on time as scheduled and completed as scheduled, cleaned up and responded to all questions and comments. Very helpful, professional, definitely knowledgeable and technical on work. Great to work with and would use again.

Description of Work
Engineering review and recommendation to repair addition of 12' x 17' slab from further settlement and damage. Installed helical piers under foundation and raised building addition, tuck pointed break in crack area, repaired basement wall crack by injection sealant to stop water leak.

Category concrete repair contractor","basement waterproofer","structural engineer","mudjacking contractor","foundation repair contractor

07/02/2013

Awesome!!! The team did a great job! I honestly watched my house move which scared me to know how bad it was!!!! Chris was honest and a great person to work with and his team was great!!! They invited my boys to watch them work and watch the piers being driven! The house is stable!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Provided support beams to keep our home from continuing its sinking!!!

05/28/2013

Excellent, on time, professional not too chatty not pushy.

Description of Work
Looked at foundation of house and crawl spaces. Determined the problem was not foundational. Referred 2 business to meet our needs. Also followed up.

Category basement waterproofer

Foundation Repair, Waterproofing, Wall Realignment. Concrete Repair – Crack & Cracked Brick. New Construction Piers.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available