New View Blinds and Shutters

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2009

15683 Dawson Creek Drive

Monument, CO 80132

New View Blinds & Shutters mobile shopping experience brings the showroom directly to your living room. Where would you rather see your window coverings - in a home improvement center or in the very same room they will be installed? See the colors and textures the way they should be seen - in the natural lighting of your home and next to your own furniture! We offer shop-at-home services at prices much lower than the national home improvement centers. Plus, they charge extra for measuring and installation -- we do it for FREE! FREE: Estimates Measuring Installation Temporary Window Coverings New View Blinds & Shutters can help you create your dream home environment with a full line of high-quality custom window fashions. Look through our products and see the huge selection we have. We've have lots of information including pictures and videos on most of our products to help you in your buying decision. Whether you're redecorating, remodeling, just bought a new home, or moved in to a new office. We will help you select the perfect style and function of window coverings, while working within your budget!...

06/04/2020

Sue P.

We love, love, love our new shutters. We have had blinds and drapes and are so happy to now have these beautiful shutters. Ray and his installer did a great job. I can’t say enough good things about this company and their product. S Parks

Description of Work
Window shutters

10/21/2018

Mike H.

It went great he came by to measure same day as call and blinds were installed less then three weeks later I was very pleased with quality of work

Description of Work
I had four blinds installed

10/21/2018

Jean C.

Excellent! Ray was great, knowledgeable and professional. The quality of the product is great. John, the installer is a perfectionist. I would definitely recommend New View Blinds and Shutters to anyone needing window coverings. The cost was just what I thought it would be. Very pleased to have purchased from Ray.

Description of Work
Shutters throughout our home

10/31/2017

Deb I.

We purchased Hunter Douglas silhouette blinds for the main floor of our ranch style home and HD plantation shutters for the basement guest bedrooms and entertainment area as well as HD wood blinds for our garage windows. Excellent experience in every area. Ray was quick to respond and work within our schedule as we were out of state new home buyers and new to Colorado Springs. Ray's knowledge and experience was valuable in our selection(s) and decision making process. Ray was very accommodating and worked with our builder in accessing our home after settlement from taking additional measurements to installation. Extremely responsive and helpful when we discovered that window framing and drywall for three of our study windows were greatly flawed making it difficult to fit with window treatments. Ray even arranged for the manufacturer's representative to come to our home to substantiate the root cause. Our builder then replaced the framing and drywall to correct the flaws. Ray very kindly removed the window treatments and re-installed them after the window framing,drywall & re-painting were completed. We also experienced an issue 6 months later with one of our picture window silhouette blinds lowering hard. Ray installed temporary blinds while the entire set of blinds was returned and repaired at no charge. We were and are extremely pleased with the products and customer service and highly recommend New View Blinds & Shutters.

Description of Work
Window treatments for new build home.

12/14/2016

Igor K.

They did well. The price was a little bit above average. The quality was an A+.

Description of Work
They did the blinds and shutters in our house.

12/12/2016

Bridget B.

Ray came prepared with samples and assisted us in making a decision. Our special shape (hexagon) was not cut correctly from the custom pattern that he made so the company replaced it with more attention to precision - no extra cost to us of course. Wow! New View Blinds are great to work with and we highly encourage getting a quote from this professional company.

Description of Work
Purchasing Roman Shades for our bedrooms with blackout lining for watching TV.

11/01/2016

Igor K.

They did well. The price was a little bit above average. The quality was an A+.

Description of Work
They did the blinds and shutters in our house.

Category replacement windows,window treatments

11/03/2015

Debra H.

Description of Work
The blinds were even nicer than I expected and I think they were an excellent value based on the quality. Installation was very quick and everything was done perfectly and professionally.

01/19/2015

Gina T.

Great guy! Nice price for the blinds. Would buy again.

Description of Work
Measured and installed blinds in the rooms I required.

06/11/2014

Tim H.

It was a very good experience working with Ray of New View Blinds. He explained our options, provided samples and made recommendations. I made some changes and he came back to the house to measure and discuss the changes without a problem. Upon installation some of the blinds were not manufactured properly so Ray took pictures and worked with the manufacturer to have the blinds replaced at no charge to me. I found Ray and his Wife Leah to be pleasant to work with and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Installed blinds in all windows in my new construction home.

02/05/2014

Gina T.

Description of Work
Installed blinds in 3 bedrooms and laundry room.

07/05/2013

J S.

It went GREAT. Ray is highly professional, very conscientious, and gets top marks for both the quality and timeliness of his service and the quality of his products.

Description of Work
Ray measured the areas needing blinds, showed me all manner of options, and returned to install perfect blinds at roughly half the cost of all other bids.

06/04/2013

Sondra W.

This was a wonderful experience with Ray and New View blind. We are considering the same shutters for our bedroom now!

Description of Work
We had Ray come out and put in faux wood shutters in our Master Bathroom. He did a great job and was very prompt in getting them. Made suggestions which really made our use of them easier and better - suggesting we divide the slates so we could keep the top open and the bottom closed - for privacy and yet have our great view. We are totally enjoying them!

04/30/2012

lori P.

Everything went well, and they did a fine job.

Description of Work
They installed new blinds.

04/27/2012

Michele Q.

Overall, they were very good. They were very professional, made accurate measurements, and did a great job with the installation.

Description of Work
They installed new blinds in our home.

04/27/2012

JOHN K.

They showed up on time, did a good job, and charged a fair price.

Description of Work
They installed a new blind for us.

04/26/2012

Kathie B.

I called them several times because my shades started malfunctioning after a year and a half. New View wouldn't do the repairs and referred me to another company which did make the repairs. However, the repairs only lasted for a few months. At this point, I took the shades to the manufacturer who referred me to another company and paid to have the shades restrung. The other company then told me that the shades were simply defective and that there was no permanent solution to the problem.

Description of Work
They installed three shades for my bedroom window.

Category window treatments

We very sorry to hear now about your troubles. We sell quality products and always try to give the best service. According to our records you bought Hunter Douglas shades that have a full lifetime warranty. The company requests that consumers bring their repairs to authorized Hunter Douglas repair centers. We referred you to one. We were not aware that you had any further troubles, if we were informed we would of had your defective shades replaced through our sales rep.

04/26/2012

Ron A.

Description of Work
They replaced the blinds for six windows. The people were nice and did a good job, however I should have shopped around for a better price.

Category window treatments

Thank you for your review, however we have no record of selling to you. We sell only in Colorado unless it's a mail order customer.

03/01/2012

julie F.

Leah and Ray were very helpful and patient with us throughout the process.We were not exactly sure the style and brand of window treatments we wanted so they had to share their knowledge and expertise with us as well as keep bringing things from the truck to show us, thus helping us narrow our search. We asked them to return to remeasure because we changed the idea of our mounting.They did so with grace, even we didn't change our mind in the end..

Description of Work
Helped us select, ordered and intalled Hunter Douglas window treatments for our living and dining area.

12/08/2011

Garry P.

Very well. No high pressure selling. Efficient and neat installation.

Description of Work
Installed blinds in 5 rooms.

09/23/2011

Linda V.

Not only was this provider several THOUSAND dollars less than the other estimates I obtained, they were able to provide the exact product I wanted, when other providers said they were not able to get the exact trim, color, etc. They were timely in their estimate of fabrication time, and worked with me for an installation date that fit with our schedule. The installer was competent and right on time.

Description of Work
the company sent a factory rep out to measure my home for plantation shutters, since I was out of their normal service area in Berthoud, CO. My shutters were just installed yesterday. We purchased shutters for 11 windows, and ordered the hidden tilt option.

07/23/2011

Andrea C.

No show, no apology. I had a scheduled appointment and no one appeared or called. When I called to reschedule, a kind gentleman told me that I had mistakenly not made it on the calendar and that someone would call me back that day to reschedule. The following morning, I called and left a message again requesting a reschedule. Eight hours later, the woman I originally spoke with left me a long-winded message explaining that she didn't make the appointment because of illness. But she failed to give any apology or attempt to reschedule. Rather, she gave me the name of another company and basically said, "thanks but no thanks, we don't want your business." I understand that illness happens and that scheduling conflicts arise. But when you run a business, a certain degree of courtesy is expected - I felt that I received none. And, since they do not want my business, I will happily look elsewhere.

Description of Work
Requested an estimate for blinds.

09/22/2010

ANNETTE H.

I left a message for Leah, she called me back within 2 days. I spoke to Leah on Friday morning and she measured the windows and showed me samples that same evening. I had a hard 3 week deadline for the installation. Ray installed the blinds with two days to spare and it took him about 30 minutes to complete the work.

Description of Work
Measured and installed Hunter Douglas Solar Shades

06/27/2010

STEVE A.

Great experience. Obtained three bids from different window treatment companies and New View came in the lowest for the same product. Leah knows her treatments and Ray did a nice job installing. Nice folks and we'll use them in the future if needed.

Description of Work
Installed Hunter Douglas wood blinds throughout house.

The Window Source of The Rockies

With over 25yrs of professional window and door installation " WE DO NOT REPAIR WINDOWS OR DOORS" we sell and install NEW, high efficiency windows, exterior doors, and siding ONLY from the largest manufacturer, Ply Gem that has been in business for over 80yrs! We sell Thermatru Professional exterior doors which also include patio and french doors! We DO NOT install existing product, as we have our own product line. MADE IN AMERICA PRODUCTS, LOCALLY OWNED; We knew there was a need in the industry for an honest approach to selling windows, doors, and siding. We overcame the status quo of our bait-and-switch competitors by educating our customers to make the best decision! We compare apples to apples. We always guarantee our work and your satisfaction, we won’t leave until the job is done right! We take pride in the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Please first check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We look forward to serving you!

K-Designers Home Remodeling Leader Since 1978

For residential siding, window installation, and any other home renovation project, you’ll want to hire home remodelers with decades of professional experience and a commitment to exceptional service. K-Designers has all of that and much more, including quality products, affordable pricing, and easy financing options. We have garnered over 15 National awards for expert design, premium products, and quality craftsmanship. We have been ranked in the 'Top 5 Largest Remodeling Firms' in the Western U.S. for over 30 years running. We proudly honor the standards set by the National Association of Home Builders, Consumer Protection Bureaus, and Federal Trade Commission.

A and L Home Improvement

Family Owned. Family Pride. Since 1956. A&L is in its 3rd generation of family ownership, and has proudly been serving the Pikes Peak region since 1956.

Offers by A and L Home Improvement on Angi
    MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal, Financing Available

Shop-at-Home sales of blinds, shades, shutters , draperies, window coverings

cleaning, repairs