Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Richwood, WV
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Richwood
- Lux Foundation SolutionAfter researching reviews, we contacted Lux Foundation Solutions to assess the condition of the 1930’s stone foundation of our home. On the Lux Foundation Solutions website it states, “We saw a need for a honest, reputable and dedicated company within the industry; putting customers first before profit and personal interests.” Based on our interaction with the company this philosophy is spot on. Laurie, our initial contact was professional and helpful in scheduling and rescheduling appointments. Tony, the Lux Foundation Solutions structural engineer arrived right on time, listened to our concerns, and made an exceedingly thorough inspection of the property. His expertise, guidance and understanding of our foundation issues coupled with his suggestions and knowledge to rectify water and landscaping issues was exceedingly valuable and appreciated. We highly recommend Lux Foundation Solutions
- JES Foundation RepairThey left concrete residue all over my driveway and under my carport. They said they was putting in a pump system but they came with the same pump I had just a 1/2 horse power more. They used my cut out for my pump and added their stuff. I thought they was gonna put a better pump system in. Left a white cut out hole on the side of my house then cut another hole. So how did it go for me pretty shabby to me. Signed: Ronald E. Bank
- White's Repair and RemodelWhen they showed up to do the work , his crew and himself stayed on point and focused on what they were doing until the job was completed. They remained professional the whole time that they were on my property.
- Straight Line BuildersStraight Line Builders did a great job and got the job done quickly. I would hire again and reccomend.
- Basement Systems of West VirginiaThe workers were very professional and sincere. They finished the work on time and were very easy to work with.
- Basement Systems of West VirginiaI was thoroughly impressed with these guys. I called Basement Systems of WV because they give free estimates. So I figured I would let them figure out why I was getting water in the basement, instead of guessing at a couple of remedies myself that may or may not work. They sent a packet with a lot of information regarding wet basements, solutions, and an introductory letter that included a picture of the engineer they would be sending to the house. Getting the appointment took a little bit of time, I think it took about 6 weeks from when I called to get the appointment with the the engineer. The engineer arrived and did a pretty good job of assessing the situation and coming up with a solution. He wrote me an estimate, discussed financing options, and presented me with a written estimate for the work to be accomplished. After looking at other options, I decided to go with Basement Systems. I called and scheduled the work, again, it was about a month before they could begin the work. The day they arrived the technicians were very professional. They hung a lot of plastic curtains to try to reduce the amount of concrete dust that was going to ensue. They got to work rapidly, I honestly can say that I have never seen two men work so hard for so long. I thought they would have to tear out a whole section of slate tile to get to where they needed to demo, but one of them got a saw, cut the area, and removed only what he needed without damaging any of the other tile. Impressive! They worked hard and explained to me what they were doing as they went along. When they were done (it took all day), they cleaned up and explained how everything worked. The next week, as scheduled, I had another crew in to re-install the walls with metal studs and a concrete type sheetrock. They explained that if water got behind the walls this would not allow mold or mildew to grow and the drain systems, installed the week before, would remove any water to the newly installed sump pump. (Which is very nice, not some open hole in the ground, rather, an enclosed pumping system, and it double as a new drain in the garage) These guys were done in a few hours, again, very professional and informative. I think these guys are top shelf. You have to wait a bit to get them to your home, and get them started, but I think this is because of the volume of work they have to do. I also think they are a little pricey, but I am a believer in you pay for what you get, and when you are talking about a major investment, such as your home, pay the little extra and have the job done right. Also the lifetime warranty is a plus
- Alford Home Solutions IncThe actual service was awesome and the guys doing the work were courteous and amazing! We are definitely going to recommend them to our neighbors who are experiencing the same settling issues with their concrete. We did, however, have a rough go at scheduling and communication from the office could be improved. The work was originally scheduled for a Tuesday but the prior job ran over. That first week communication was great but then we didn’t hear anything for 7 days and had to call them to figure out when the work was being rescheduled for
- C W STICKLEY INCI called several contractors for this project and Casey Stickley is the only one who got back to me. The quote was within our budget so we accepted the contract. This company is VERY busy and we did have to wait a few months for them to get to our project. He called a couple of weeks before to let us know they were coming out and finalize any details. Everyone we dealt with was very friendly and easy to work with. All of the workers were polite and professional. The work and any changes were all handled in a timely manner. They kept the work area neat and tried to keep out of the way of the neighbors. We would definitely recommend them to anyone needing concrete or asphalt work
- Davis General ContractingDavis Contracting kept all scheduled timelines on the work completion. The work was "A" plus quality and the rates were much less expensive than other quotes I received. I will continue to use this company in the future and recommend them for bigger or smaller jobs. They proved the high recommendations I received to use them to be true and accurate
- J E Bryant Gen Bldg ContrWe were wanting a new section of driveway poured between our house and seperate garage. This required alot of dirt to be removed as well as an old concrete side walk. Mr Bryant and his crew also made some changes we requested half-way through the job with no problem. the job was done perfectly. We went on vacation the day it was poured and they even came back when we were gone to clean up everything. The entire job was great and Mr. Bryant and his crew made the entire experience easy and they are a pleasure to do business with. They are outstanding!!
Concrete Repair Contractors in Richwood
- Business Description:We are a West Virginia family owned business that started in 2003 and are fully licensed and insured General Contractors. Our services include: basement and crawlspace waterproofing and repairs; foundation repairs (sagging floors, cracks and bows); basement finishing; radon testing and mitigation; and concrete leveling/liftingRecent Review:Internal drain tile systems with advanced sump pumps were installed in two basements. They also added the wall coverings to channel any wall leaks to the system. It works perfectly! The employees of Basement Systems are amazing - everyone is professional and helpful. The work was completed quickly. They cleaned up the job site. My basements were a lost cause - now they are restored and I can use them again. ThanksRobert M.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:JES came on time and finished when they said they would. Their employees were courteous and worked diligently.Bill P.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Alford Home Solutions has been dedicated to providing quality work on homes and businesses throughout West Virginia since 1963. Originally a pest control company, we have since expanded our services and our service area, which now includes the Tri-State Area area, with home solutions also available in Kentucky and Ohio. We specialize in Foundation Repair, Concrete Repair, Waterproofing, Pest Control, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Basement Finishing, Bath Remodeling, and Patio Structures. Additio..Recent Review:I did not consider for deck job as we had work done by them previously. First of all, they contract out the work without telling you. The did a good job on the foundation. The work that was required after the foundation, such as the yard, was terrible. They would not take responsibility for shoddy work, said they did all they could do and would not return any further callstina w.
- Business Description:Additional phone numbers - (804) 674-4100. Additional e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org. Voice Star Number- (302) 525-0055Recent Review:I signed a contract with them in January 2019 and paid a deposit. They never contacted me again until the contract expired. Five months later and I still didn't get my deposit back.Nedal S.
- Business Description:Established in 2006, Appalachian Paving & Excavation (Beckley Asphalt & Paving) has been the leading paving and concrete contractor in the Beckley WV area since founded. We specialize in concrete installation, concrete repair, asphalt installation, asphalt repair, concrete cutting, curbs, grading, driveway paving, sidewalk paving, sub-divisions, parking lot construction, striping, excavation, demolition, consultation of asphalt and concrete work, hardscape, stonework and more. Call us today
- Business Description:We are a Local Based General Contractor Seving The Tri - State Area for Over 40 Years!!
- Business Description:Mountaineer Paving and Sealing has been in business for many years. We serve in Princeton, WV and the surrounding area. We serve in Green Valley .
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Richwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.
- EARP CONSTRUCTION & EXCAVATING COMPANY , INC.503 Hiram Ferguson Rd.
Lavalette, West Virginia
- EARP CONSTRUCTION & EXCAVATING COMPANY , INC.
- Get It Done Dandy Handyman Services551 Laurel Run Rd
Lumberport, West Virginia
- Get It Done Dandy Handyman Services
- Hatfield Building & Excavating400 Royal Birkdale Dr
Lavalette, West Virginia
- Hatfield Building & Excavating
- JES Foundation Repair2033 COOK DR
- JES Foundation Repair
- Kitzmiller Construction87 Mayfair Ln
Summersville, West Virginia
- Kitzmiller Construction
- Rucker Construction151 Ivy Ridge St
Princeton, West Virginia
- Rucker Construction
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- Wallace Construction5375 Lynn Creek Rd
Lavalette, West Virginia
- Wallace Construction