Laminate flooring can be a little unforgiving. Repairs often turn into replacements, but the actual cost to repair laminate floors depends on the extent of the damage.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Richwood, WV
There are 1 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Flooring Reviews in Richwood
- Generation of championsNot well, took five days to put into my kitchen, has bubbles and patches. Cost was over $900 for installation. (Paid about 1/3 of that amount for the flooring itself.) Jacob did say he will give me some credit and that he wants to come back and fix a couple things . Said he would be back last week but didn’t follow thru, very good work on my roof and siding, but not happy with installation of kItchen flooring. The 2 men who did the work didn’t seem to have had any experience doing this type of installation. Also, their “first thing in the morning” turned out to be after 10 or 11 a.m
- Molyneaux Tile Carpet WoodMy Husband and I recently had our rec room carpet installed by Molyneaux Tile Carpet Wood from Robinson Pa. Shannon Davin came to our home to measure and show us different samples, She was extra helpful with a great personality. They were done in 1 day. I would highly recommend their services.
- Carpet World of MartinsburgThey called when the carpet came in, and we scheduled installation. Their installation team showed up at the scheduled time. They operated quickly and professionally. My carpet is a year old now, and the installation and carpet quality is superior. Very nice experience. I asked for a 10% military discount, and they said yes to that, too
- Straight Line BuildersJim remodeled and put up new drywall in my home, due to rotten and moldy ceilings. Including ;bathroom, kitchen, bedrooms and living room. He and his crew also put a new roof on my home. These guys have done an amazing job and I cannot thank them enough. Everything is stunning. You cannot find better people for the Job
- Straight Line BuildersStraight Line Builders did a great job and got the job done quickly. I would hire again and reccomend.
- Molyneaux Tile Carpet WoodWe recently got new carpet from Molyneaux and couldn’t be happier. Great service from everyone, especially Steven Porter. He will bring everything to your house, you don’t have to go anywhere. Give him a call at 1-412-860-1928. You will be glad you did!!!!
- Coastal Home RenovationsWe chose Coastal Home Renovations to do our kitchen and bath remodel after reading the great reviews on Angie's List and meeting with them in person. Pavel was detail oriented from the first time we met him to take measurements and get a rough estimate of how much the project would cost. Iwona was always pleasant to deal with and paid great attention to details that we would have otherwise forgotten. They were always willing to take the time to explain things or send us pictures of the progress as we live several states away. I can't say enough good things about them and have recommended them to other friends and family. If I ever need renovations done to a home or rental near the Wilmington, NC or Myrtle Beach, SC areas, I will happily recommend them and provide a reference. Thank you, Pavel and Iwona, for a great job! We love the new kitchen and bathrooms
- Rhodes Custom Kitchens LLCThe work was done professionally and with great pride. Very satisfied with the job, I now have a beautiful kitchen.
- Secure Construction Company IncMy husband and I had employed Secure Construction previously (twice last year) for projects on our house including a home addition and then new siding for the entire house. Given our past experience with the company, we did not hesitate to select them to complete our bathroom remodel. We contacted Eddie Keller on April 1 of this year and he actually came out the very next day to take a look at the space and prepare to do an estimate. He was quickly able to prepare an estimate and provide suggestions of ways we could enhance the space without leaving our price points. We agreed on a price and he said it would be several weeks on a start date but in the meantime to be selecting the tiles for the floor/walls, paint colors, vanity, fixtures, toilet, etc. My husband and I shopped around at Lowes and Home Depot and provided Eddie with the item numbers of everything he needed for our remodel. We were excited when our start date ended up being moved up a few weeks and the project actually began only two weeks from our initial meeting. The first few days were devoted to delivering materials, demolition and removal of the old fixtures/flooring, and preparing to work on the new plumbing and electrical systems. The plumbing and rewiring of electrical work was completed and then the new drywall was put up and the bathtub placed. Tiling of the shower walls was completed next and then work began on the new tile floor. The new drywall was primed and then painted and then the vanity, medicine cabinet, and toilet were installed. The area was completed with new baseboards and new doors were installed/painted as well. Once this bathroom was completed, they made small improvements to our other bathroom at our request including new baseboards, installing the toilet removed from the other bathroom, repairing a damaged doorway, and rewiring the medicine cabinet/installing a switch for it. During this time, it should be noted that the two gentlemen completing the work (Darvin and Paul) arrived on time, were always kind and courteous, and took extra care not to create additional messes in other living areas of our home. They laid drop cloths upon arriving and put everything away at the end of each day. They even helped me carry in groceries (on several occasions!)!!! Darvin left us with his personal cell phone number in case we experienced any issues with the plumbing/electrical. Eddie was always very responsive to any texts/phone calls as well and was quick to cure any issues that came up during the whole process
- Osborn ServicesShort Version: I consider the project on-time and on-budget, and all work was excellently performed. I expect to hire Osborn Services for my next project. Due to an error on my part, we completed the work 2 days late and it cost an extra $4,000. Long Version Background: I am not the original owner of this property; therefore, I had to make some guesses about work that was done when our place was built. I have a 30x30 out-building that is a concrete pad, 4 walls, and a roof. There is no heat/AC, but there is already electric service. Incoming water and outgoing sewer lines were laid in the concrete floor when the out-building was constructed. The project was to create a space within the building where I can have a small space for a modeler's workbench and a larger space where I can build a model railroad. Also, the project would install a commode and a slop sink. The Planning: Osborn Services was recommended by another (local) contractor who was already overbooked. Mr Osborn came to my home, and we discussed the work I wanted done. I gave him a 2 page list of what I wanted to do. I called the list my Givens and Druthers. The list was grouped for the Shed, Train Room, and Bathroom. The next day, I received an e-mail with a list of work and estimates for the work; the e-mail asked for my agreement/approval of the work. I responded with a 'go ahead', and Mr Osborn sent me a formal estimate and contract, which included beginning and ending dates for the project. The Work: Mr Osborn was on-site with his crew as scheduled. They worked well together and obviously knew their jobs. The crew was focused on their tasks and there was no goofing off. They kept their work space neat and organized. They cleaned up after themselves on a daily basis and always left my property straight and neat. Mr Osborn was on-site almost every day, and frequently all day. His management style is to work only 1 active project at a time. So the only times he was not on my site were when he needed to run an errand for my project or meet a potential customer about future work. I estimate that he was working for me 80% of the time; his crew's effort was 100% on my project. The Problem: The incoming water line to the out-building presented unforeseen problems. The lines were not capped in the out-building; therefore, we knew they were not connected to the water lines in our house. I assumed that there was an unconnected line in the crawlspace under our house; and I planned to finish that connection. Although Mr Osborn found unconnected lines in the crawlspace, he couldn't find one that went to the out-building. In hindsight, we have decided that the original water line had been crushed and rendered unusable. The Solution: The only choice we had was to dig a new trench and lay a new water line from the house to the out-building -- about 100 feet. That added $4,000 to the price of the project and a couple of days to the schedule. Sub-Contractors: Mr Osborn used only 2 sub-contractors, and both earned A+ ratings. He used them for specific, focused tasks that required special expertise. One sub was used to install a heat pump (called a mini-split) to provide HVAC to the train room, because I didn't want the entire out-building heated/cooled. He also used a sub to lay the water line from the house to the out-building. Part of his reasoning was that there were special risks since the trench would expose the primary electric/telephone cables into the house and professional excavators could handle those risks more easily. Bottom Line: I have no reservations about hiring Osborn Services and/or his two sub-contractors again. P.S. When I previewed this review, it was categorized as Flooring. Although Mr Osborn installed some flooring as part of the project, I would categorize the project as General Construction
Flooring Contractors in Richwood
- Business Description:Precision Flooring, Inc has over 20 years of experience in the Flooring Installation and Sales services. I Install Ceramic tile, Hardwood, Laminate, kitchen backsplash, Ceramic tile Showers. Other home improvements that can be requested are custom built showers using ceramic tile and kitchen backsplashes. Free estimates
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:noneRecent Review:The staff at Bluefeld Glass was always freindly, couteous, and went out of there way to answer any and all questions I had through out the entire process. It started with a trip out to their show room t pick out tile and coounter tops ect... and within just a few weeks i had a beautiful new kitchenAmanda B.
- Business Description:We are a flooring installation company.
- Business Description:Welcome to Vision Home Improvement! We are an established and reputable home improvement business of residential remodeling. Our knowledge of the industry and the needs of the American homeowner gave us the drive and desire to organize VHI, L.L.C. We have seen a definite need in the industry for a company that not only took on the big jobs but one that would do the small jobs too. Every job is a big job to the homeowner. Unfortunately, most contractors are not interested unless thousands of d..Recent Review:Since they cashed the check, they can-not be located. They only have voice mail, and will not return any messages left on the voice mail. I gave filed a complaint with the BBB complaint number 12237940. I will also be making a complaint to the state Atty Generals office, as well as filing a Police Report. BUYER BEWARE...................These people are SCAMMERS! Do not give them a dime!!!!Terry R.
- Business Description:Small company with over 20 years experience in all aspects of wood flooring services. We are customer satisfaction focused with careful attention to quality craftsmanship and friendly, proffessional service. We provide general wood flooring services (installation,custom refinishing,staining,etc.), but we also specialize in antique/historical floor restorations and athletic flooring work (gymnasiums, stage floors, dance floors, exercise rooms, etc.). Our work is always guaranteed of highest po..Recent Review:He did a great job. He even went above and beyond to find a stain that matched the existing flooring and stained the shoe moulding. It looks like a perfect match. Would recommend for any hardwood flooring job. <br /Chris W.
- Business Description:Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.com
- Business Description:Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.comRecent Review:They left them wet and they stayed wet for four days. I wouldn't recommend them. It was probably a decent price and they came when they said they would.Nancy S.
- Business Description:If you are desperate for a kitchen remodel, but don't want to spend a fortune, we have the solution for you! We offer exceptional kitchen cabinet refacing services that will save you money and time. Don't worry about replacing them, will be keep the original cabinets, and make them look brand new. Love the new look of your kitchen cabinets, but still feel like something is missing? Our family owned company offers the finest selection of brand name flooring and a broad range of carpet styles t..Recent Review:<p>In March of 2014 I chose vinyl flooring and carpet for a small bathroom and dressing area in my home. The sales associate was very helpful in actually saving some money by helping me choose vinyl that came in a size where there would be minimal waste (which I would be paying for). I was informed that there would be a subfloor prep and minimum labor charge because of it being a small job. I was a bit taken aback by that, but I placed my order and gave them my credit card number over the phone for the agreed upon 65% down. A few days later I noticed that my credit card balance had gone up dramatically. On further checking, the amount for the 65% down had been charged twice on my credit card- each entry was for Budget Interiors (BI) but with different numbers attached with the store info (curious but never got an explanation from anyone- neither BI nor my credit card company- as to why that would be).I contacted BI as to why there were two charges- they only had record of one charge. My card company had no idea either, so I disputed one of the charges with my card company and thought (silly me) that that would be the end of any problem. In the meantime there was a problem getting the carpet from a supplier- but the sales associate was good about checking and returning my call to let me know what was the holdup. Finally the carpet came in. Again, since it was a small job (guess they don't believe in the "no job too small" philosophy which will bring satisfied return customers), there was a delay finding a schedule date. Finally, on the appointed installation day, 5/22/14, (9 weeks after order placed )the installers were supposed to be here between 9-9:30. 10:15 and no installers- I called and was informed that they were in the warehouse loading their truck. Installers finally arrive- 2 vehicles- 4 guys and without the underlayment and supplies they needed- back to the warehouse. They proceeded to lay the padding for the carpet and get a call from the owner telling them to stop working- that the payment from our credit card had been withdrawn from their bank account. Needless to say there were many, many phone calls to BI and our credit card company trying to sort out what happened. We spent several weeks going round and round and finally decided to dispute the remaining charge on our credit card and pay BI with a check. The money was refunded to us from our Card company. We agreed with BI that they would take a check for payment of the original 65% down and we would pay the balance on satisfactory completion of the job.</p> <p>I went to the BI store with the check and a document that the financial person signed saying they would do nothing further with our credit card. They had a hand written gobbledygook document which I (mistakenly) signed which must have been interpreted by BI and my credit card company that I would allow them to re- process the charge. This all resulted in BI being paid twice for the 65% down. A day or so after the charge reappears on my credit card I get a call from the sales person stating that when the floors are installed we would get a check for the overage of the entire balance. It gets better.</p> <p>Finally, on the rescheduled install day, 7/15/14 (18 wks=4.5months), (again difficult to schedule because it was a " small job"), the installers were supposed to be there between 9-9:30. 10:30 and still no installers. A guy answered the phone and was pleasant and personable at least, but he said essentially 'yeah, you were supposed to be first thing, but the installers have about an hour left on a job that they could not finish yesterday. They will be at your place late morning-- Oh, I guess it IS late morning now'. The installers arrive and proceed to SMASH A WINDOW at the foot of the steps. We were going to have the installer take care of replacing the window, but we wanted to be so far away from anything/ anyone having to do with Budget Interiors that we decided to fix it ourselves.</p> <p>And of course.... The installers did not have the check for the overage amount. And...no one at the office that day to authorize or cut the check for the overage. Then...on 7/16 the person who could authorize/cut the check was out having her hair done. FINALLY on 7/17 I personally went to the store AGAIN and picked up the check and immediately deposited it. I waited anxiously for a few days expecting the check to bounce (why not?). Thank goodness the check did not bounce.</p> <p>There is a good part- the installers did do a good job as far as I can tell, and they did use very good padding as they said they would. </p> <p>I will never use this company again. I have no way of knowing whether they were trying to do anything shady with the initial double charge- it could very well have been a "snafu", but with our personal thousands of flawless credit card transactions and the slippery way they had me sign a gobbledygook waiver that essentially paid them twice, it really makes me wonder.</p> <br /MARY R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
This article explores the benefits of hiring a tile contractor to install tile for a bathroom remodel. Here’s what you need to know to find the right pro for your project.
When your laminate floor suffers water damage, you don’t need to install new flooring. You can’t repair damaged planks, but you can individually replace them.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Richwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.
- Darin Fisher Designer Kitchens1404 Kanawha Blvd E
Charleston, West Virginia
- Darin Fisher Designer Kitchens
- Fabulous Floors1260 hillcrest rd
Fairmont, West Virginia
- Fabulous Floors
- Get It Done Dandy Handyman Services551 Laurel Run Rd
Lumberport, West Virginia
- Get It Done Dandy Handyman Services
- K & C Unlimited LLC226 Hill View Terrace
Enterprise, West Virginia
- K & C Unlimited LLC
- Lidari FLoors3251 Robert C Byrd Drive
Beckley, West Virginia
- Lidari FLoors
- Mountaineer Home Repairs105 Sunshine Dr
LEWISBURG, West Virginia
- Mountaineer Home Repairs
- Precision Flooring, Inc694 Ashley Ln
Summersville, West Virginia
- Precision Flooring, Inc
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- Vision Home Improvement143 Nelm St
Clarksburg, West Virginia
- Vision Home Improvement
- Wallace Construction5375 Lynn Creek Rd
Lavalette, West Virginia
- Wallace Construction