Does your carpet need a good scrubbing? Consider calling in a professional carpet cleaner. Here’s everything you can expect from the carpet cleaning process.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Roberts, WI
There are 3 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Roberts
- Superior Carpet CleaningI was agonizing over the need to replace my carpeting given the stains it had. My best friend said, "NO, get your carpet cleaned. It will be like new." I am astonished, but Superior Carpet Cleaning removed ALL stains and my 23 year old carpeting IS LIKE NEW! Tom's service is outstanding. You will never regret hiring him
- Superior Carpet CleaningTom did a great Job. Very professional and easy to work with. He is very particular with his work and doesn't rush the job. Would definitely hire again.
- Zerorez AtlantaGreat, James was timely and professional. He called 10 minutes prior to arrival, and was very punctual. He cleaned the carpets and they look and smell great.
- A-Plus Carpet CleaningThe owners were absolutely awesome to work with. They were not only punctual but earlier than expected which worked out perfectly for us anyway. THey took time to talk through the rooms and specifics and to understand our needs, which was far above and beyond what we've experienced with other carpet cleaning services. They were extremely professional despite my kids being somewhat in the way and asking a lot of curious questions! Super appreciated the extra time they took on certain high traffic areas to try and help us make it look good as we're listing our home for sale in a few weeks. Will absolutely hire again for my next carpet cleaning adventure! Look no further people - these guys don't nickel and dime you on arrival, they're straight to the point, straight up on pricing, and they're fast/efficient the whole way through
- A-Plus Carpet CleaningIt was a very enjoyable experience from the moment I called until they finished the job. They drove all the way out here from the cities to clean my carpets. Paul and Jim were very professional and did an excellent job cleaning my carpets. I would highly recommend them and will use them in the future
- A-Plus Carpet CleaningDid great work, showed up on time, explained options and went over areas 2-3 times. Professional and friendly, would use and recommend them in the future.
- A-Plus Carpet CleaningI have used A-Plus in the past both in my own home and at other job sites. Jim and Paul are always the ones that show-up, so you know what to expect. They take their time, do a thorough cleaning job and never push the "extras" that seem to pop up with other companies. I have tried other companies for business locations, but find myself going back to Jim and Paul. They are not the cheapest, but "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR" I highly recommend these guys
- A-Plus Carpet CleaningI RECEIVED A 20% DISCOUNT BECAUSE MY SISTER REFERRED THEM TO ME. THE ONLY REASON I TRUSTED THEM TO CLEAN MY UPHOLSTERED FURNITURE IS BECAUSE MY SISTER HAD GLOWING THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THEM AND THEY WERE SO KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PROFESSIONAL.
- Superior Carpet CleaningIt was great working with Tom. He was super prompt, efficient, and very reasonably priced. Honest and a hard-worker. It was important to him to get the job done right. The dusty smell in our business is gone and the carpet looks great now! His process uses less water, biodegradable products, and helps toward a healthier environment too
- Superior Carpet CleaningI had dog urine in a bedroom that I couldn’t totally get out. Superior Carpet Cleaning fit me into his schedule and very quickly cleaned my carpet. Great service. Would definitely hire again.
Last update on May 31, 2021
Carpet Cleaners in Roberts
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Steam cleaning and dry cleaning your carpets can remove the dirt and grime and prolong your carpet’s life. Steam cleaning is best if you have allergies and want to remove deep-down dirt, while dry cleaning is best for spot cleaning and drying time.
Keeping your carpet looking new and clean means taking the time to revive carpet pile, which is a combination of the type, length and thickness of its fibers.
Find carpet cleaners in
- North Hudson,
- River Falls,
- New Richmond,
- Star Prairie,
- Oak Park Heights,
- Deer Park,
- Lake Elmo,
- Spring Valley,
- Glenwood City,
- Cottage Grove,
- Marine On Saint Croix,
carpet cleaners in Roberts
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 10,000 Lakes Carpet and Upholstery
Minneapolis,, Minnesota 55412
- 10,000 Lakes Carpet and Upholstery
- Giese Carpet10490 South Ave
CHISAGO CITY, Minnesota 55013
- Giese Carpet
- Maug Cleaning ServiceW13434 Call Road
Osseo, Wisconsin 54758
- Maug Cleaning Service
- ULTRA CLEAN INCPO BOX 1638
Hudson, Wisconsin 54016
- ULTRA CLEAN INC
Carpet cleaners that service Roberts
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.