Starting chores at a young age instills confidence and a sense of responsibility. Wondering what your kid can handle? Check out this advice from organizers.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Roberts, WI
There are 3 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Roberts
- Clean SmithWas delighted by the service provided. My house was clean and they had paid attention to detail. Would definitely recommend.
- Clean SmithBooking was quick and easy, cleaner was friendly and fast. I have scheduled them to clean my house once a week!
- Casey's CleaningAwful. This women charged 250 and was here for 3 hours. This was my third try with her, and very time I explained what I needed. There was flat out lying...I was home today with a migraine. She left toothpaste stains on bathroom counters, didn't even wash mudroom or hardwood floor, or attempt to wipe down many surfaces, including the kitchen sink, bathroom faucets, entry way bench, ect. This is the first time I have ever written a negative review..but feel it's important for others to know as she is so pricey. I have a disability and 4 kids, and truly need the actual help. I have pictures as well
- Maidbrite LLCThey clean the floor, bathrooms, cleaning the counter tops, and vacuuming. I found them on Angie’s list. I have been satisfied with the work they do. They have been very good for a long time. I have used them for more than three years.
- Maug Cleaning ServiceThe ladies are friendly, professional, and thorough. We have had no issues with Maug Cleaning services in 20 plus years!
- Freaky Klean LLCVery thorough. Do a very good job. Offer a senior discount. They are getting very busy due to quality of work, so if you want them you should call soon.
- Maid for You Cleaning ServiceDid an absolutely wonderful job on cleaning our rental property after a move out. The appliances were sparkling, the bathroom was clean and sanitized. Everything they did exceeded my expectations. I originally contacted them by phone and spoke to Diane, the owner, personally. After speaking with her for about 10 minutes I hired her and didn't call any other company on my list! She takes great pride in the work she does for her clients. She was extremely flexible with us and worked around our schedule to get the house cleaned before our new renters moved in. Enjoyed meeting and talking with her when she stopped by today with the key. Terrific company, terrific owner and a wonderful job
- AMK Cleaning ServicesAshley and crew cleans and organizes wonderfully. It is a real joy to come into a house they have cleaned. They are professional and fast. She even left us cookies. What a sweetheart!
- Maug Cleaning ServiceTwo women from Maug Cleaning Services clean my home every 2 weeks, and have been doing this for over a year. They are punctual, thorough, and do an excellent job cleaning. They even put the dirty sheets in the washer and then the dryer before they leave!!
- ACDC Cleaning ServiceACDC is great, and Michelle is wonderful. Their slogan is "Dirty Deeds, Done Dirt Cheap", which I love. They do a great job, and are very responsible about cleaning. No complaints!
Last update on November 11, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Roberts
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
If you don’t have time for a deep clean, you may need some quick and easy hacks in your toolbelt. Use our guide full of house cleaning tips and tricks to make tidying up a little more manageable.
You can save money and conserve water by making some smart choices as you wash dishes. Start by checking out these 11 easy tricks.
Find house cleaning services in
- North Hudson,
- River Falls,
- New Richmond,
- Star Prairie,
- Oak Park Heights,
- Deer Park,
- Lake Elmo,
- Spring Valley,
- Glenwood City,
- Cottage Grove,
- Marine On Saint Croix,
House Cleaning Companies in Roberts, WI
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- All Bright Cleaning, LLC217 River Street
Hudson, Wisconsin 54016
- All Bright Cleaning, LLC
- Clean Smith1055 Pearson Dr
Hudson, Wisconsin 54016
- Clean Smith
- Eau Claire Junk Removal1120 Barrette St Apt 204
Crookston, Minnesota 56716
- Eau Claire Junk Removal
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
Poway, California 92064
- Granite Gold Inc.
- Integrity Cleaners, LLC516 Second Street Suite 203
Hudson, Wisconsin 54016
- Integrity Cleaners, LLC
- J.O.A.T LLC PO Box 7
Sarona, Wisconsin 54870
- J.O.A.T LLC
- Little Job's LLC929 James St
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54703
- Little Job's LLC
- Servicemaster Restoration and Cleaning818 Main St
BOYCEVILLE, Wisconsin 54725
- Servicemaster Restoration and Cleaning
- Warner Restoration LLC5029 142nd Path W
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55124
- Warner Restoration LLC
House cleaners that service Roberts
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.