Superior Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2014

Superior Carpet Cleaning is located in River Falls, WI, just 20 minutes east of the St Paul/Minneapolis, MN metro area, specializing in carpet and furniture cleaning, detailing motor vehicles and stripping and waxing linoleum type floors. SCC provides quality work, and extraordinary customer service at the best value. SCC is owned and operated by Tom Vogler and was started in 2005. With over 1600 cleaning jobs completed by himself, including residential, commercial and apartments, he has no employees and does not sub contract any of the work out. Furniture moved at NO extra cost! Please call ahead if you would like assistance figuring square footage to receive best service....

carpet cleaning (91)upholstery cleaning (19)

11/12/2021

Dean M.

I have had Tom cleaning my carpets and furniture for more than a decade- that is a testament to the outstanding work he does! Today, he cleaned 2 large sofas, three lounge chairs, and 10 dining room chairs! He literally worked solid for 6 hours- no slacking for sure- Tom is the ultimate professional with a high work ethic. Had some tenants once in a rental property that nearly ruined the carpet- he was able to get it looking like new when i went to sell. And for my home, i have two large dogs that track in mud and drool on the furniture- no problem. Tom is very responsive, is passionate about his work, and is very fair on the pricing. Give him a chance- you will not be disappointed!

Description of Work
Upholstery cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 11/11/2021

08/23/2021

jia L.

They did a great job and were very professional to work with.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Work Completed On 08/07/2021

06/14/2021

Dan W.

Quoted and scheduled by phone. All services were done on time and the work was excellent. Would recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

05/31/2021

Gary T.

I was agonizing over the need to replace my carpeting given the stains it had. My best friend said, "NO, get your carpet cleaned. It will be like new." I am astonished, but Superior Carpet Cleaning removed ALL stains and my 23 year old carpeting IS LIKE NEW! Tom's service is outstanding. You will never regret hiring him!

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 05/31/2021

Review for Superior Carpet Cleaning - 968 Falcon Drive, River Falls, WI - 39352113

02/28/2021

Saad K.

Great service exlent works On time Very efficient I am very happy with his service most definitely I would hire him again

Description of Work
Carpet clean

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

12/03/2020

Troy B.

Tom did a great Job. Very professional and easy to work with. He is very particular with his work and doesn't rush the job. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Carpet and Upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

11/03/2020

Donna A.

I was very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Carpet and upholstery cleaned

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

11/01/2020

William R.

Great! Very thorough and great attention to details. Left everything cleaned up!

Description of Work
Carpet Shampooing

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

10/01/2020

Sarah P.

Everything went very well, he was on-time, affordable, diligent. The only thing was he forgot to do the back of the sofas.

Description of Work
Rug and upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] I will return to clean sofa backs. Call me to schedule, no answer, leave message. Tom 612-859-6098

07/09/2020

Rebecca D.

It was great working with Tom. He was super prompt, efficient, and very reasonably priced. Honest and a hard-worker. It was important to him to get the job done right. The dusty smell in our business is gone and the carpet looks great now! His process uses less water, biodegradable products, and helps toward a healthier environment too.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning carpets in our heavily trafficked business

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

05/21/2020

Allison L.

Tom responded to my phone call to schedule an appointment within a few hours and was able to come to the house quickly, much faster than I'd expected. He was flexible with scheduling and came by the house extremely early in the morning to accommodate my work schedule. Tom was professional, punctual, and provided all around excellent service; he even moved several heavy pieces of furniture I was unable to lift on my own to get the carpets extra clean. I was very happy with the value and service Tom provided and would use Superior Carpet Cleaning again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Move-in carpet cleaning of 2 bedrooms, hallway, and living room in rental home

Work Completed On 06/19/2019

05/19/2020

Chris M.

Tom Has cleaned our carpets for over eight years. His service is exceptional, he is professional and diligent in his work. His work is a great value. His process to clean our carpets complied with our 3M carpet cleaning warranties. We would highly recommend superior carpet cleaning.

Description of Work
Basement and Family Room Carpets Cleaned

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

03/28/2020

Lisa B.

I had dog urine in a bedroom that I couldn’t totally get out. Superior Carpet Cleaning fit me into his schedule and very quickly cleaned my carpet. Great service. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Bedroom carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

02/17/2020

Cece R.

Everything went well and am impressed with a job well done. We will be using again for future cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

11/27/2019

Adam G.

Tom did great work for a great price. He was right on time, and even made sure the ceiling fans were spinning the correct way to help dry the carpeting. I'll absolutely use Tom again and I'll recommend him to anyone in the area needing their carpets cleaned. Couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Bedroom and stairs carpets cleaned

Work Completed On 11/26/2019

11/20/2019

Bruce R.

It went well. Tom was meticulous, slow, and methodical. He had a good system for moving furniture. It took the whole morning but the results were very good and the price was right.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning: living room, dining room, hall, two bedrooms, 13 steps

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

11/04/2019

Bradly S.

Went very well reasonably priced and job well done

Description of Work
carpet cleaning, cleaned 3 carpet areas.

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

09/10/2019

Michele D.

This is the first time I have used Tom at Superior Carpet Cleaning. He was amazing to work with, and he did an excellent job cleaning the carpets at a very reasonable price. I would definitely call him again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

09/02/2019

Mark J.

We had a fantastic experience with Tom. He was prompt and very thorough, getting out stains that we had doubted could be removed. We just couldn't be happier with the job he did.

Description of Work
Needed entire home's carpets cleaned

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

07/28/2019

michael H.

Great, very professional, done on time, and at quoted amount. I can highly recommend.

Description of Work
cleaned carpet

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

07/02/2019

Steve H.

I called him in the early morning and got a recorded message. I left a message and called him again the following morning. He got back to me midway thru the second day but by then I had already lined someone up.

Description of Work
needed three rooms of carpet cleaned.

Work Completed On 07/02/2019

07/01/2019

Agma & Scott B.

Excellent, professional, fast and, we are very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Carpet on staircase

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

03/21/2019

Taylor S.

TOM IS AMAZING!!!!! He did great work for a great price! I've already recomemnded him to so many people! Will definietly be going back.

Description of Work
Small area rug cleaning