Petr's Construction

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2013

Family owned and operated general contractor that has been servicing the Spokane area for 20 years. We specialize in window installations and replacements, but come from a full background of residential remodel and home building. As a licensed general contracting company, we deliver customer satisfaction with trustworthy and honest prices. We craft superior quality, attractive windows for residential properties at a price that won't hurt your wallet! We are a small business with a big ability to meet your needs and bring you the attention and detail you deserve....

USA Insulation of Spokane-CDA

USA Insulation has been America's comfort, savings and energy efficiency experts for over 35 years. With decades of experience and a name synonymous with quality, you can rely on our team to go above and beyond when insulating your home. We not only use superior USA made products and have highly-trained teams but we treat each home as if it were our own. We're proud to own and manufacture our proprietary USA Premium Foam Insulation at our corporate facility in Cleveland, Ohio. Our lightweight and nontoxic whole-home insulation solution is a simple three part blend that ensures a quality you won't find anywhere else.

Professional Touch Painting

Professional Touch Painting is small individually owned and operated company that takes pride in every project. Call today for a free estimate! Fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Better Business Bureau - Accredited business.

Offers by Professional Touch Painting on Angi
Covington Painting and Remodel, LLC

Professional paint job at a neighborly price! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/04/2019

2 employees came out first thing in the morning, very prompt and professional. They got to work right away, we had 2 egress windows put in our basement rooms and the workers got everything done in one day! Paul was very professional and explained everything to a T. Would definitely recommend 100% and will be calling him if we need anyone work done!

Description of Work
2 egress windows

Category egress windows

08/24/2018

Petr and his 2 man crew did a FANTASTIC job installing our egress window. It was a lot of hard laborious work, hand digging out the hole in our extremely rocky soil, digging out bushes and shrubbery, etc. The finished product was beyond our expectations, the attention to detail was meticulous and they even did some extra things at no extra charge. You can't even tell they were here in the yard dig...

Description of Work
egress window

Category egress windows,replacement windows

03/22/2016

Description of Work
Very pleased with the work we asked Petr to do, he and his crew did a wonderful job, very nice men and cleaned up after themselves. I highly recommend this company for wallboard installation.

Category insulation

10/27/2015

Description of Work
They excellently painted a house, garage and fence, and they finished quickly and efficiently. The work is outstanding, and I would use them again.

Category drywall,interior painters,doors

04/03/2015

He did go above and beyond and did a fabulous job!! Even though I am not too sure how the paint looks on the front of my house in the sun he came by and we discussed on how we can make it look better. This is why I hired him it is because he is a great contractor who cares about his customers!! He does fantastic work!!

Description of Work
He painted my garage, replaced the side door on the garage and also painted my house

Category drywall,house painters,doors

03/21/2015

Petr went above and beyond with the paint on the house. He built up the T-1/11 on the side of the house, using a thick epoxy primer. He sealed all cracks and openings as he went. The paint has lasted very well. I had Petr paint my dad?s house as well. He is also very happy with the results. Petr put 10 new windows in my house in January. We had a few warm days that allowed him and his helper to wo...

Description of Work
I had used this contractor to paint my house in the past. Very knowledgeable of paint and construction principals. He saved the T-1/11 on the side of the house and built the paint back up. It has steed up very well. Most recently I used Petr to install new windows. Had them done, caulked, and cleaned in two days. Very trustworthy to be left to work in any home.

Category egress windows,replacement windows,house painters

10/07/2014

Description of Work
Showed up to bid on a job. Never heard from them again.

Category drywall

Hello this is Peter first want to apologize for overlooking your project and never getting back to you at the busy season, This summer I had some health issues which caused me to get behind on my schedule if there is any chance for me to take care of anything else that you might be doing I will gladly do it and hopefully I can earn your trust again My contact information 509-979-5825

04/09/2014

Petr repaired a difficult defect in our drywall around kitchen skylights. He was able to paint the area and blend/feather it in a manner that saved us from having to have the entire ceiling from being painted. The room receives a lot of natural light, and slight defects are easy to see. Petr also repaired several patches of drywall texture that were uneven and made them blend beautifully. We appre...

Description of Work
Repaired and painted defects in drywall.

Category drywall,interior painters

05/22/2013

The overall experience was good. He does fairly priced good quality work. He paid attention to detail. Petr does a great job and will treat you fair. He will go above and beyond whatever you need him to do.

Description of Work
I used Petr's Drywall about six months ago. He actually did painting and replaced windows. He did drywall for me about a year ago, too.

Category drywall,replacement windows,house painters

Our company we are focusing on what we do the best at great pricing to save you money first we do ,install egress windows, regular vinyl windows and we paint the exterior of the houses

We don't do drywall anymore

Check, Financing Available