Design Works inc

Founded 2017 •

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Remodeling houses kitchens and bathrooms and floor installs.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

THANKS FOR VISITING J & R CUSTOM FLOORS AND REMODELING! I AM A LOCAL CONTRACTOR WHO HAS BEEN WORKING IN THIS TRADE FOR OVER 20 YEARS. I OFFER FULL HOME REMODELING, KITCHEN AND BATHROOM REMODELING, CARPET INSTALLATION, TILE INSTALLATION, VINYL, HARDWOOD, LAMINATE AND LUXURY VINYL PLANK FLOORING INSTALLATION, AND NEW DECK INSTALLATION. PLEASE CALL TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR FREE ESTIMATE!...

R&E Construction

Sole proprietor with over 22 years experience. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We have many years of experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your next home project. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

TransBlue Spokane

Transblue provides Landscape design and construction services. We take great pride in our work and our attention to detail. We provide retaining wall construction, irrigation systems, water features, hardscapes (patios, pavers, flagstone, concrete), fencing, decking, synthetic turf, new sod, landscape design and plantings, drainage systems, etc. We love helping people and love our business, we love enhancing out door spaces for our clients! Landscaping isn't just a yard it the place were friends and family gather, it is where birthdays and holidays are celebrated! Its more than home it's where the magic happens! We truly work to bring those dreams to reality for our customers!

C&R FLOOR

We do pre finished hardwoods, laminate, vinyl planking, and custom staircases out of your product. Please call today to schedule a estimate at (208) 966-1605. We have a 150$ estimate fee. We have a 1000$ minimum job charge.

12/23/2020

Joel B.

It was great. It was a good company. He was easy to work with. He was flexible. He was nice.

Description of Work
They built a new front deck for me.

Category decks

12/17/2020

Paul F.

Timely and efficient!

Description of Work
laminate flooring.

Category flooring contractor

02/28/2012

Jay E.

She was really good. I liked her or I would not have her working for me. I liked the suggestions she made in the beginning, and then when she did the plans and when I saw those, I was really pleased. She has not finished the job yet. She has not really started.

Description of Work
I hired Design Works Inc. who gave us an estimate and plan for interior designing in February 2012.

Category interior designers

Design Works inc

Founded 2017 •

2405 N Division St

Spokane, WA 99207

WE ARE A GENERAL CONTRACTING COMPANY THAT DOES FLOORING FRAMING CABINETS FULL REMODELS AND DECKS. LIGHT PLUMBING AND LIGHT ELECTRICAL AND DRYWALL.

PLUMBING WE SUB THAT ELECTRICAL WE SUB THAT.