C & E SPRINKLER

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2010

1 to 2 Employees, Payment expected at time of completion of job special options net 5 days on credit approval or Visa M/C. Half up front on new installation balance due on completion.In...

R&E Construction

Sole proprietor with over 22 years experience. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We have many years of experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your next home project. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

TransBlue Spokane

Transblue provides Landscape design and construction services. We take great pride in our work and our attention to detail. We provide retaining wall construction, irrigation systems, water features, hardscapes (patios, pavers, flagstone, concrete), fencing, decking, synthetic turf, new sod, landscape design and plantings, drainage systems, etc. We love helping people and love our business, we love enhancing out door spaces for our clients! Landscaping isn't just a yard it the place were friends and family gather, it is where birthdays and holidays are celebrated! Its more than home it's where the magic happens! We truly work to bring those dreams to reality for our customers!

Quality Kitchen Cabinetry

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Quality Kitchen Cabinetry was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Quality Kitchen Cabinetry stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best service!

11/30/2015

sandra K.

Description of Work
The man came out to my house and never gave me a bid. He said he would get back to me with my bid by the following Mon. This was on a Tue or Wed of about the second or third week of Aug. I explained that I was expecting a couple more bids and needed his bid soon as I needed to get the work done to install a new sprinkler before I went on a cruise Sept 20. I never heard back from him. I called his office three weeks in a row and no one ever picked up so I had to leave a message. A few days later, a woman called and told me he would get back to me in a couple of days. She said he had had surgery and he would call with the bid soon. He never called. I waited another week and he still didn't call. In the meantime I got several other bids and I selected another company. All the other companies gave me a bid within 15 to 20 minutes showing me the equipment they would use and gave me brochures with their bid. I was really upset that I kept waiting for his bid and never heard back and after 3 weeks of waiting assumed he was not going to call me back. He could have saved me a lot of grief if he didn't want my business by just telling me and I would have done it a lot sooner. As a result for waiting, I was not able to get it done until after my cruise making me only have a few weeks to run it before I had to shut it down for the winter. I was so upset and I will never try to use him again for anything. I thought he was unprofessional for not calling me back and giving me some kind of explanation. I never knew how much he would charge me since he never gave me his bid. He also told me at his initial visit I had to pay half down and the balance when he was finished. The company I went with gave me 90 days same as cash and I didn't even have to pay anything up front and could pay my first payment in 30 days. Do not use this company if you want good service.

08/21/2015

linda H.

Description of Work
Replaced new plumbing to manifold; installed 1"valve to manifold; installed 1" valve inside house; installed new boxes and lids over manifold. Upgraded system to code. Replaced and repositioned several old sprinkler heads. Craig worked continually for 8 1/2 hrs. Very pleased with his work and professionalism.

07/22/2015

martine D.

Description of Work
Replaced sprinkler heads, diagnosed and corrected problems, adjusted aim and flow.

06/22/2014

Varn K.

Awesome. Such a friendly man to deal with, and so easy to work with. He got it all done in a timely manner!

Description of Work
We had many problems with our sprinkler system. Worn old leaking valves, needed some capped, others put in a different place.

06/02/2014

Randall S.

Craig got right to work and fixed and replaced sprinkler heads as needed. I will be calling him in the future for all of my sprinkler needs!

Description of Work
Fixed and replaced several sprinkler heads that need attention.

07/19/2012

Ruby M.

They are very friendly and responsible. They also give senior discount. I've been using them for a long time and will continue to trust them in their service. They are customer oriented and maintains a harmonious relationship with heir clients.

Description of Work
C&E Sprinkler comes to my place twice a year to turn the sprinkler on during spring and turn it off in fall.

Category irrigation systems,Uncategorized

04/13/2012

Ruby M.

I have used him for thirteen years. He is friendly and thorough. He will do whatever you need done.

Description of Work
He turned on my sprinklers for the season and he checked for any problems.

Category irrigation systems,leaf removal,Uncategorized

03/16/2012

Mark R.

All went smoothly and we are quite happy now with the results.

Description of Work
Craig did multiple tasks at once including new cabinet slide drawers so we could access the full shelf, halogen light install, patch ceiling after removal of old light fixture, and patching of cracked sea wall.

Category custom cabinets,drywall,lighting

12/30/2011

Ruby M.

Craig Eastburg is the owner. He is a general contractor. I've used him for 13 years. He gives a discount to seniors.

Description of Work
I used C & E Sprinkler & Remodeling to shut down my system.

04/26/2011

Mark R.

I use them because the owner is a former glazer with a lot of high level skills that you don't normally find in one person; you usually find them in five different contractors. He can do tile work, windows and decks. He does high end quality jobs for high end clientele.

Description of Work
I used C & E Sprinkler & Remodeling system to blow out my sprinkler system, remodel my kitchen and build a new deck.

Category decks,remodeling,home remodeling

C & E SPRINKLER

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2010

P. O. Box 9412

Spokane, WA 99209

New Installation of new sprinkler systems and repairs to all existing sprinklers also blow outs and turn on of sprinkler systems. All types of home remodeling

Check, Visa, MasterCard