Affordable Handyman

Spokane, WA 99201

Bathroom Repair

Bathroom Repair

drywall202084601
Repaired several sections of drywall that was damaged. Finished and textured the drywall then painted everything. Also replaced some baseboard that was missing.

I am honest, hard working handyman, specializing in lots of different household services, repairs, installations, and more! From appliances, to landscaping, to drywall, to roof and gutter cleaning, to pressure washing -- I can do it all! I am professional and knowledgeable in many areas! I get the job is done right. I pride myself on the quality of work I provide, while delivering great customer service! I always go above and beyond for my customers! I not only ensure my customers are impressed with my work but get their money’s worth as well! Check out ALL of my services offered below and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

handyman (4)roof cleaning (1)interior painting (1)snow removal (1)roof snow removal (1)small appliance repair (1)leaf removal (1)lawn mower repair (1)lawn & landscaping (1)insulation (1)gutter repair (1)gutter cleaning (1)

01/29/2021

They were affordable. They were very nice. They knew what they were doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He helped me determined my dishwasher was beyond repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2021

01/27/2021

It went good. My sink got fixed. He's very helpful and very kind. He went beyond what is expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2021

01/27/2021

It went very well Spencer did a great job on all of the work performed everything is up and running thanks again Spencer for all your help

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage disposal dishwasher and dryer garbage disposal/Dishwasher and Dryer!

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2021

01/27/2021

Spencer listened to what I was wanting and the finished product was just what I was wanting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Handymen

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2021

01/25/2021

Spencer was great. He was prompt in his response and estimated quote to do the job. He was diligent and very personable. I will be hiring Spencer before anyone should I need anything done to my home in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a section of drywall that was damaged due to water leak.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,drywall,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,handyman service,insulation,landscaping,lawn mower repair,leaf removal,remodeling,roof snow removal,snow removal,interior painters,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2021

Appliance repair & maintenance, Drywall installation & repairs, painting and touch ups, Shelf installation, Furniture assembly, Insulation, Framing, Siding, All home maintenance & repairs, renovations, Roof cleaning, Gutter installation & repairs, Pressure washing, Snow removal, Landscaping, Demolition, Rock tile, Concrete, Moving, and more!