Dondi's Garage Door Solutions LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2013

217 S 5th Ave, Suite B

Pasco, WA 99301

My wife & I are the sole owners and operators of our company and strive to provide the best quality service that my 30+ years experience in this industry can offer. My father started me in this business over 30 years ago with All Doors Inc. and he always told me to make the customers door look & run like I would want my own to look & run. Now that I have my own company, that same statement still stands true with me and my wife. 10% Military/Veteran discounts...

11/08/2017

Scott N.

Works perfectly now.

Description of Work
Repair of a damaged and out-of-adjustment 12' roll up door.

08/04/2016

Mitch D.

Excellently. Dondi Doesher, owner of the company, arrived within the promised timeframe. Although this turned out to be an electrical problem, he very quickly was able to locate the problem and fix it. He also then checked my other unit to make sure that it also did not have the same problem. He then adjusted the tension on my two units and replaced two of the burnt out bulbs. I was pleasantly surprised at only being charged $87.00. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Inoperable 3 year old garage door opener.

04/07/2016

Joyce M.

It was great working with the Dondi team (Dondi and his wife). They quoted the job, had the door ready for install, removed our 37 year old tired wooden door and replaced it with a much quieter insulated steel door. With Dondi's experience he knew how to make the new door work perfectly in an older home. We are very appreciative of the great experience we had with Dondi and the replacement of the door.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door.

03/24/2016

Louetta S.

Having contacted several providers, Dondi was the only one who said he would be here on a certain date to see what we wanted. And he came. Gave us a price and timeframe for install. He followed through exactly as he said. I would recommend this company to anyone. The garage door is exactly what we wanted and it is working perfectly.

Description of Work
Removed old garage door and installed new one.

03/22/2016

Susan G.

Door 1: A very large equipment garage door was jammed. Dondi replaced hinge and rollers, reset left hand cable, moved bearing brackets back over to drum. balanced, lubed and adjusted door. Now it works like a charm. Door 2: Balanced, Lubed and Adjusted door. It too works perfect. I will be spreading the good word to all the neighbors that Dondi is person to call. He was very reasonable, quick for the service call and professional.

Description of Work
Repaired two garage doors.

04/16/2015

Ron W.

Was on-time for arrival and did a professional job getting the work done. No problems noted!

Description of Work
Replaced old garage door opener with new one

03/31/2015

Danielle E.

It was great. He also did a great job on the original installation of the door. Very personable, prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates.

Description of Work
He fixed the emergency handle on the garage door.

06/12/2014

Julie H.

It's was great. Prompt service,on time I will use this service and would recommend this Company

Description of Work
Took off old seal and put on a super seal

Category garage doors

"Super seal"... love it! Thanks again for the great reviews.

05/19/2014

Julie H.

On time ,prompt,very good job. I recommend this company

Description of Work
Repair seal on bottom of garage door

Category garage doors

Thank you for the review. We love it when we can make our customers happy.

01/09/2014

Barbara S.

He came out gave an estimate, ended up it was less expensive than he orginally thought. Put in door and worked great. I ended up backing into it and bent a bunch of panals. He came out and straighted them charging very little and he took payments from me to boot. Great guy to work with.

Description of Work
Got a new gargarge door and installed, plus I backed into it and he fixed it!

Category garage doors

Thank you for the wonderful review [member name removed]. We felt so bad when your brand new door had been damaged but, thank goodness, we only had to replace one section. We hope you continue to enjoy your garage door for years to come.

Commercial & residential garage door & opener, new installs and repairs, service & removal of existing.