If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Everett, WA
There are 35 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Everett
- A Advanced SepticTonight I walked out to find my son had accidentally left the water on in a hose that caused it to rupture under the pressure. This had to have been going for quite sometime as it caused my alarm to go off and the soil around the tanks settled creating 2 2ft holes near to the tanks. Totally freaked me out as I am very new to septic. Both Adam & Lennie helped me out through texts and a phone call, calming me down and making me feel so much better. I will be reaching out to them for ANY septic needs in the future. Their kindness and responsiveness were above and beyond and GREATLY appreciated. Thank you! read less
- A Advanced SepticWe were recommended Aadvanced services after 4 plumbers had given us 3 different ideas of what could have been the issue, with no real confidence in their "fix" solving the issue. We spoke with Adel on the phone, sent some pictures, and got a much better feeling that they would be able to solve our issue. Jeremy was able to make it out quickly, assessed the situation, got the additional parts needed and had the job done that day. The quality of the work was incredible, Jeremy and team were professional and courteous, explained everything very easily and gave us that trust that we were in the right hands. Everything is now working perfectly and we can't thank them enough! I will highly recommend them to anyone who needs septic / plumbing services without hesitation read less
- A Advanced SepticI could not have hired a more professional and friendly company. The 2 employees, JON and AHKEEM, were punctual, worked their buns off, and completed everything in a very acceptable amount of time. They were knowledgeable in what needed to be done and were able to answer any questions I had, with a smile on their faces, which put me at ease. Very friendly and did not ever complain, not one time! I would hire them back for all my work in the future read less
- Harts ServicesVery well ! good service. able to give a price up front, crews excellent and respectful entering the house & communicating work progress
- Harts ServicesI honestly don’t think I will have enough space to write how happy I am with the service so I will keep it simple. They are the go to and gold standard (as far as I’m concerned) in septic troubleshooting and repair. They came out inspected, diagnosed and repaired my septic system. There is no better peace of mind, than being able to take a shower without the fear of your tank alarm going off. If I ever need work done again Harts services will be my first call read less
- Harts ServicesIt went great. Andy scoped our septic and it was in good shape. However it did need to be pumped. He recommended a company and we called them and have an appointment to get that done.
- Harts ServicesGreat. They solved the problem quickly and did not over-charge. They’re always courteous and professional.
- A Advanced SepticI want to say my septic tank was backing up into my toilets, sinks and showers with no previous warning it just happened all of the sudden. I called A Advanced (on a Sunday morning) and within 2 hours they were at my house troubleshooting and fixing the problem! Sheldon was very knowledgeable and professional! he had me taken care of quickly and gave me some good pointers on what and what not to do read less
- A Advanced SepticThe technicians were punctual, courteous and very professional. We received a biography and photo of Jon and Doug before they arrived for the appointment. They answered any questions we had, and they smiled. We were very impressed with their neat and clean appearances, especially since it was in the afternoon. All contacts with the company were friendly and handled in an very timely manner. There was no trace of a mess left when they finished. The price for the work was fair and just. We will use them again and most definitely will recommend them. This is a very well run business with top notch office staff and technicians read less
- A Advanced SepticGreat! He was on time, he was professional and personable. It was less expensive than I expected as well.
Septic Tank Companies in Everett
- Business Description:Evergreen Sanitation does it all. We specialize in all aspects of onsite systems. We also provide grease trap pumping for restaurants (800) 433-1678. Renton Septic Inspections, AAA Septic Service, A Septic Pumper, Coastal Environment, East Hill Septic Service, Eastside Septic Service, Enumclaw Septic Service, Frontier Septic Service, Greenhaus Portable Restrooms, Issaquah Septic Service, J J Jackson Septic Service, Long Septic Service, Lyon Septic Service, Maple valley Septic Service, Sani-.. read lessRecent Review:Work was performed as expected. The technician who came out did a great job!Jenn L.
- Business Description:Earthwork Solutions strives to be a diverse construction company bringing to the table expertise in many areas. Our business promise is to work together and provide each client with a finished product that we are proud to proclaim as our very own. We are safe, dependable, and honest. We will endorse each project with a sign of craftsmanship that reflects integrity and technical expertise. Our team takes great pride in the work we do and more importantly how we do it. We are family owned and o.. read lessRecent Review:Quality parts, quality service. Excellent outfit.terrance w.
- Business Description:Believe it or not, plumbing is more than wrenches and pipes. Since 1968, Puget Sound residents have trusted Best Plumbing with all of their plumbing needs. As a full-service company, we’re proud to walk our customers through every step of the construction or repair process with extreme care, and attention to detail. Whether it’s helping you pick out the perfect fixture, stopping by in the middle of the night to repair a leaky pipe, or putting the finishing touches on your home remodel, we’ll .. read lessRecent Review:It worked out quite well, friendly and they came out early.Sharon E.
- Business Description:Green House Plumbing LLC is a local, family owned plumbing, & heating service company. We are Licensed, Bonded and Insured offering Bellevue, Sammamish, Issaquah, Redmond, Kirkland, Medina, Mitchel Hill, Klahanie, Mercer Island, Woodinville, Alderwood Manor, Renton homeowners quality services at reasonable prices. Green House Plumbing LLC takes satisfaction in helping people with their plumbing & heating problems because everyone deserves to live peacefully. Don't pay extra to BIG companies! .. read lessRecent Review:I'm always impressed when a company tells you that things are good vs. finding a reason to do work that doesn't need to be done...so they can charge for it. That's what happened today. We used Green House to install our new furnace and heat pump two years ago, and we will continue to use them for regular maintenance read lessJon G.
- Business Description:"Earth Warrior, LLC is a standard and registered excavation company owner operater that is based out of lake Steven's Washington in Snohomish county. We will provide essential services such as excavating, foundation digging, sewer repair, septic repair, grading and re sloping , removing overburden, trees, tree stumps, trench digging, rock walls, retaining walls, drain fields. Call with any questions or to get a quote on your project 425-418-1361 read lessRecent Review:Excellent in every respect! Great price, good email communication beforehand, friendly & courteous, arrived on the agreed-upon date, finished on-time. Couldn't have been better.Jim C.
- Business Description:Pierce County, Thurston County, and King County Counties are the areas Clean Septic Pumping specializes in regular septic tank maintenance for residential and commercial clients. I will show up at a time that is convenient for you in order to take great care of your home or business. We pride ourselves on being friendly, knowledgeable, and reliable. We will always provide you with upfront pricing so you have no surprises! At Clean Septic Pumping our services include: • Septic tank pumping • S.. read lessRecent Review:Prompt, professional service. Gave me an honest appraisal of the condition of the system and guided me on needed repairs. True pro.Paul S.
- Business Description:Scottco Plumbing offers complete plumbing and drain service for residential, commercial, and industrial customers in the greater Tacoma area. Using a blend of state of the art technology and old fashioned common sense, we can efficiently correct any plumbing issue that we encounter read lessRecent Review:Diagnosed, repaired, within minutes. Excellent service, good value, and professional attitude. We had the parts for the repair, so Mr. Scott did not charge us for the service. Unbelievable in these days and times. A true gem read lessLesa B.
- Business Description:Sewer problems ? Clogged drains ? Do you have problems with leaking pipes or a slow operating sink? If it is so, then our specialized plumbers at AA Plumbing LLC are here to take care of all your needs. Apart from our main services we also offer sewer and drain cleaning, repairs, leak detections, etc. Allow our competitive pricing rates, rapid response, and top-notch client support to accommodate your needs. With over 20 years of experience operating in the Everett WA area, we have managed to.. read lessRecent Review:showed up when promised and work completed to high standard.John B.
- Business Description:Protocol Plumbing and Sewer was established in December of 2006, however, our technicians and owners have been working together for over 10 years. Combined there is close to 100 years of experience between our crew and we will always send a qualified licensed technician to your home to service your plumbing needs. Your business is important to us and just like we demand respect as consumers, we will always treat you and your home with respect when doing work for you. Our goal is not to do.. read lessRecent Review:They're very good, they have been working with us for years and they have always been excellent. We have a great working relationship with the owner.Clara C.
- Business Description:With over 20+ years of combined experience in the field of excavation, we are equipped to handle your needs. We hold our values of being ethical, responsive, properly priced and customer service oriented in high regard. We work closely with our customers so they get exactly what they want out of their project. We offer advice when guidance is needed. If you have a project or questions, contact us via Angie’s list, phone, email, or our website. read lessRecent Review:Water used to flow out of our field, down our driveway and next to the house during the rainy winter months. Dillon and team came out to install a French drain the length of the drive and a drain pipe under it to the other side, where the water would naturally flow down the other field to the creek. Even though the outflow drain is higher than the lowest point of the drive's French drain, Dillon knew exactly how to install the pipes. Dillon was extremely knowledgeable, transparent in fair costs and time, excellent with communication, and his crew was quick, nice and amazingly skilled with a backhoe. Since the rains started up, our constant water flow is now wonderfully pouring out the pipe exit and away from the driveway and house. Absolutely worth it and I highly recommend In Depth Excavation read lessCathy R.
Deals in Everett for Septic Tank
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Repairing a septic tank costs an average of $1,582. Most job costs range between $572 and $2,614.
Find septic tank services in
- Mill Creek
- Lake Stevens
- Alderwood Manor
- Mountlake Terrace
- Lake Forest Park
septic tank services in Everett
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A C Septic Services1613 5th Street
- A Team Septic Solutions22733 se 263rd ct
Maple Valley, Washington
- A WESCO SEPTIC SERVICE16607 SR 9 SE
- A&H Septic Systems5431 Preston Fall City Rd SE
Fall City, Washington
- A1 Septic Service528 105th st sw
- AA Plumbing & Drain Team Inc13110 NE 177th Pl
- AA Plumbing LLC432 21st Dr
- Abba Excavating, LLCPO Box 675
- Above Grade Septic1429 Avenue D #433
- Access plumbing and heating LLC15040 NE 185th St
- Adam's Plumbing & Fire Systems14325 84th St. Northeast
Lake Stevens, Washington
- AL & ART'S SEPTIC SERVICE4612 FOSTER PL NE
- Alberta Septic Systems8808 144th Pl S E
- All around earthworks 8855 Falls Ave SE
- All Climate Heating & Air Conditioning17527 NE 67th Ct
- ALL SEPTIC SERVICES24931 115th Ave NE
- ALL WAYS EXCAVATING NW, LLC.1219 188TH ST NE
- Allied Waterproofing & Drainage, Inc.4231 S 3rd Avenue
- AMMAN SEPTIC DESIGNS INC14525 246TH DR SE
- Apollo Plumbing12404 E Gibson Rd
- AQUA TEST INC28620 MAPLE VALLEY BLACK DIAMOND RD SE
Maple Valley, Washington
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Seattle175A Roy Rd SW Ste 101
- A C Septic Services
- Bailey Sewer & Septic & Drain Co9513 17th Ave E
- Beacon Plumbing, Heating, & Mechanical Inc8611 S 192nd St
- Ben Davis Trucking & Excavating2 Bridlewood Cir
- Best Plumbing4129 Stone Way N
- Beyler Consulting5920 100th St SW Suite 25
- Blakley Septic Service12850 2nd Ave S
- BP Excavation14567 169th Dr SE
- Brent Nuckols Construction Inc20811 Kaster Rd NW
- BROWNS PLUMBING & PUMPS1717 GROVE ST BLDG B
- Burlando Home Improvement13526 SE 340th St
- Bailey Sewer & Septic & Drain Co
- Campbell's PlumbingP.O. Box 5541
- Cascade West Tank Services18527 28th Ave NE
Lake Forest Park, Washington
- Chris's Plumbing1402 auburn way N
- Clean Septic Pumping LLCPO Box 997
- Clean-N-Rooter LLCPO Box 709
- CREATIVE EXCAVATIONPO Box 3337
- Custom Plumbing and Home Remodeling19115 189th Pl NE
- Cuz Concrete1429 Ave D #193
- Cuz Concrete26910 92nd Ave NW
- Cuz Concrete8911 Vernon Rd #102
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Cuz Concrete1416 5th St. #212
- Cuz Concrete Products Inc19604 67th Ave NE
- Campbell's Plumbing
- D&D Trucking Enterprise Inc. 16107 84th St NE
Granite Falls, Washington
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- DJC General Contractors IncP.O. Box 14153
Mill Creek, Washington
- Doc's Excavation and services LLC225 137th st sw
- Drain Pro Plumbing Inc12219 military Road S
- D&D Trucking Enterprise Inc.
- E & D Excavating Inc.24931-115 Ave. N.E.
- E R Elite Remodeling LLC2011 Adams Ave
- EARTH WARRIOR LLC 3917 121st Dr NE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- EARTHWISE EXCAVATION9322 196th St SE
- Ed Heuss Co LLC5420 Kitsap Way
- Empire drain Co. llc11410 NE 124th St
- Envirotek, LLC1992 Elger bay rd
Camano Island, Washington
- Evergreen Sanitation Inc2910 Hartford Rd
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Express Septic10321 JM Dickenson Rd SW,
Port Orchard, Washington
- E & D Excavating Inc.
- G & N Septic Tank Service505 F St SE
- Gary's Pipelining & Drain Cleaning9558 Greenwood Ave N Ste 304
- Good Man Sanitation2495 Cape George Rd
Port Townsend, Washington
- Green House Plumbing and Heating13330 SE 30th St
- Green of Earthcraft4722 30th Ave S
- Green Tech Excavation9812 Coral Dr SW
- Greentree Dozing8712 SW Quartermaster Dr
- Greenworks of Washington, LLCPO Box 2514
- G & N Septic Tank Service
- Harkness Construction2045 McHugh Ave
- Harts Services3510 S Pine St
- Hill's Septic Tank Service11230 51st Ave NE
- HILL'S SEPTIC TANK SVC5505 87TH AVE NE
- HUARD SEPTIC DESIGN LLCPO BOX 2243
North Bend, Washington
- Hull Electric and Service17106 17th Ave Ct E
- Harkness Construction
- Jacobson Trucking inc3210 139th ave ne
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Jim Dandy Sewer & Plumbing6202 214th Ave SW
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- JNJ Development526 N West Ave #122
- John's Plumbing & Pumps, Inc4715 Lacey Blvd SE
- Jones Plumbing & Heating, LLC18411 71st avenue west
- Jacobson Trucking inc
- Kingsgate SepticPO Box 1179
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Kingsgate Septic
- M & J Handyman Services, LLCP.O. Box 1311
- McGinnis Electric LLCPO Box 1283
North Bend, Washington
- MCLENDON HARDWARE INC440 RAINIER AVE SO
- Miller Bay Water Co.7939 Beachwood Ave. NE
- MJO Homes llc.5723 203rd st sw
- Molecular Inc - No-dig Sewer Repair157 McMillan Dr
- Mr. Rooter of Everett403 Maple Ave
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Seattle2000 S 116th St
- M & J Handyman Services, LLC