Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Clarkston, WA
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Clarkston
- Olympia Overhead DoorsWe have been using Olympia Overhead doors for over 10 years. We have had excellent service each time. The technicians have been professional, efficient, and knowledgeable. Daniel came to repair a broken sping. He he worked quickly and explained every step of the process. He offered to answer any question I had, which he did cheerfully. I learned a couple of new things about maintaining my garage door. I am impressed with the quality of technicians that work for this company
- M & P Overhead DoorsVery well! Service response was within 24 hours. Actual repair was less than an hour. Technicians were courteous and appeared familiar with and knowledgable of the the opener. A very good experience all the way around.
- Olympic Garage DoorThe door received a new and very much superior spring. They were here and finished very quickly, They truly are the best with knowledge and skills. $4
- M & P Overhead DoorsAfter a horrible experience with another "local" company, the guys at M&P were a breath of fresh air. Professional, competent, really knew what they were doing, took their time and did the job right. Came back to fine-tune an adjustment; really seemed committed to the quality of their work. A little hard to get a hold of at times but well worth the effort and very responsive once we got our timing ironed out. A great job at a reasonable price, none of this "$99 special" crap. You get what you pay for, and I'd hire these guys again without question. A truly local company that stands behind their work
- Quality Door ServiceHe got my garage door open and working. He told me what I needed to do to maintain it and left some product there for me to maintain it. He tried out the garage door opener and told me I needed a new one. He basically just got it so we could open and close the garage. He showed up on time and was a good guy
- Precision Garage DoorsMy garage door quit working. Because I work during the week it was a Saturday when I finally got around to calling someone. Several places were closed Saturday, but when I got Precision I reached the owners home. The guys wife said he wasn't available, he was up on the mountain, but she promised he would call me back the same day. By 8 pm I hadn't heard back from him so I thought and quot;that was thatand quot;. By 8:30 he called and made an appointment to come look at it on Monday. They were here and waiting by the time I got home. They examined the door and determined that I needed a new spring. The guy said he would come back later in the day when I was off of work and comp;eted the work in the same day
- Third Generation Overhead Door IncWe needed to get the garage door fixed right away beause our car was needed but "locked" inside garage. Ryan was able to squeeze us in at the end of the day. He kinldy called ahead to let us know he was on his way. He arrived and asked if we want both doors springs replaced (rather than just treating one). He did the work quickly and when testing it discovered our guide rollers were quite worn (20 years) and loose. That explained the grinding noises I always heard when the door was operated! So he asked if I wanted those replaced. I liked Ryan's professional aned courteous behavior and the fact he asked about additional service before starting the work. The price was quite resonable. Highly recommended for garage door repairs
- Jensen-Hall Construction IncWe trade out our services because we have an electric company. They are our friends, too. I give them high ratings and will continue to use them in the future.
- M & P Overhead DoorsThis is a great company to do business with. When I called to schedule, the owner gave me some ideas to try to see if it was an easy fix that I could do myself and avoid a service call. It didn't work, so we scheduled an appointment for the next day. He called ahead, arrived on time, quickly did the fix (it was in fact something I couldn't do myself) did routine maintenance on both doors ? oiled the tracks, checked the wiring, adjusted the downward force ? and told me how to keep things clean and running smoothly. Pleasant, cheerful, personable, professional, efficient. A local company
- Olympic Garage DoorReceptionist was friendly and scheduled work at my convenience. Repairman was friendly and professional. Did an overall inspection. Went over everything before work was completed. Provided a detailed invoice / receipt of work completed and charges. I would definitely use them again.
Garage Door Companies in Clarkston
- Business Description:Hung Right Doors was founded in 1998 in Aberdeen Washington, and later added a second location in Olympia Washington. We now service all of Thurston, Pierce, Lewis, Pacific, Mason, and Grays Harbor counties. Our business specializes in both commercial overhead doors and residential garage door sales, installation and garage door repairs. We are dedicated to offering the highest quality garage doors and service at affordable prices. We carry all models of high-quality Clopay Doors, as well as..Recent Review:<p>Hung Right arrived on time and performed the maintenance my garage door opener needed, as well as changed the signal and provided an extra opener (about $30, I think). They were very courteous and professional, and answered my questions well.</p> <br /Charmaine K.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Overall the experience was very positive. The company was able to make the service call within a couple days. They offered an excellent discount on their website, and the resulting price was reasonable. The serviceman was very professional and personable. There was no attempt to recommend unnecessary services. The garage door opener now performs better than when it was first installedMichael H.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Mike was a good mechanic. No issue with the work. I have an issue with any company that uses some "national average" computer program to decide in advance what the rates are going to be. Those companies use that format to gouge the customer. A $15 part & 50 minutes to remove, clean and replace a gasket should not cost a customer $310 (before I presented a 20% off coupon). Mike told me in advance approximately how long it should take him to finish the job, and he was spot-on. The "argument" that that's a better way of charging a customer to protect them from a mechanic that would charge an hourly rate and take longer is disingenuous and deceptive. $250/hour for mechanical work? Is that logical in YOUR world? $65-$85/hour is common in a garage. I recommend other customers find someone whose pricing is more fairEUGENE H.
- Business Description:We offer fast, same-day service. We have a $49.50 Tune-Up special that solves the majority of garage door problems. Also services Fort Worth, Flower Mound, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Keller, Kennedale, Mansfield, North Richland Hills & SouthlakRecent Review:Extremely well ! The folks in the office were nice to talk with and answered all my questions in a good and professional manner. They give a "narrow" window on a day to accommodate the customer and call about 30 minutes in advance of arrival. The best part of the experience was with the technician. His name is Justin and he is not only knowledgeable,helpful and efficient but perhaps the nicest, friendliest and courteous person who has ever done work for me !! We live in Arlington Heights, IL and he was from the local branch that services our areaCynthia C.
- Business Description:1-888-JBC-ON-TIME (888-522-6684). 26 employees in Portland area. No subs used. Payment may be made via PayPal.Recent Review:I have been using them for 3 years for multiple projects and would not go to somebody else. They also built a cabin in the woods. It was built 10 miles from the road so it was like carrying all the stuff up the path. They also did the garage and remodeling of the house, mostly kitchen and a little bit of plumbing work in the bathroom. I am still using them and I would be using them for the next thing that will be coming up tooN. David J.
- Business Description:tony santini, Larry santini. jj santini. Carlos santini four brothers with over 25 plus years of expertise. Our goal then and now is to provide quality on time projects.We let our quality work and commitment to customer satisfaction be our slogan
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:He was awesome. He called back, but he was working in Reed field, North Carolina and he could not get to us for a couple of days. By the time, he got to us we had already gotten the other estimates, and we were pleased with him. Hampton guy was great. He was really quick to get back to us, but he had other projects that he had already lined up. The experience was very satisfactory. He was very courteous, and prompt. He was very honest in saying that he cannot get to us, and if we needed to have this work done now, then we need to have to get somebody else. I appreciated thatTammy W.
- Business Description:For over 37 years, Schaefer Siding and Exteriors has specialized in siding and roofing providing top quality materials with quality workmanship. With an average of 15 years’ experience, our staff will provide helpful guidance from material selection to expert supervision throughout the entire installation process. As our business has grown over the years, we have added additional services such as gutter, replacement windows, stone veneer and garage doors making us a one stop shop for many o..Recent Review:Estimate provided by Norm Sanford was professional and detailed. Norm worked with my insurance company to ensure that their claim information was correct. The job was started within a week of the execution of the contract as had been promised. Matt Sedlak was the supervisor on this project and made certain that everything went smoothly. Samuel was the onsite team leader and we cannot say enough good about him. He was courteous, professional and meticulous. The job was completed on time and the finished product looks beautiful. I would use these people again in a hearbeat. <br /Cynthia S.
- Business Description:w
- Business Description:HPP LLC is a property preservation company.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Clarkston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BULLDOG CONTRACTORS, INC.16024 E Sprague Ave
Veradale, Washington 99037
- BULLDOG CONTRACTORS, INC.
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
Santaquin, Utah 84655
- Garage Door Supply Co
- HUNG RIGHT DOORS315 CAPITOL WAY N
Olympia, Washington 98501
- HUNG RIGHT DOORS
- JBC Group Solutions IncPO Box 496
Clackamas, Oregon 97015
- JBC Group Solutions Inc
- Mike's Pole Barns LLC250 13th St
Clarkston, Washington 99403
- Mike's Pole Barns LLC
- O'Brien Garage Doors - Tarrant County5817 Interstate 20 W Ste 430
Arlington, Texas 76017
- O'Brien Garage Doors - Tarrant County
- Performance Building Products, Inc.3008 NE Minnehaha St
Vancouver, Washington 98663
- Performance Building Products, Inc.
- Schaefer Siding and Exteriors Company Inc.248 Adam Smith Street
Sykesville, Maryland 21784
- Schaefer Siding and Exteriors Company Inc.