What is a carport, and should you build one for your home? Learn about this affordable garage alternative, including benefits and cost, to decide if it’s right for you.
Get matched with top garage builders in Clarkston, WA
There are 1 highly-rated local garage builders.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Clarkston
- C SquaredChris is a master craftsman and his end product clearly reflects that dedication to his craft. His high quality of work is matched by his care to clean up and keep a orderly work site. I highly recommend Chris.
- Wiggins ConstructionGreat! Scott did a quality job and was very easy to work with. The best part was that he was very clear in his pricing, itemizing every invoice and reviewing it with us before every payment that was due.
- Miller ConstructionCould not have gone better! Building a new home is stressful and hard to coordinate. Miller construction did outstanding work and helped mitigate many of the stresses that come with building a new home.
- Sun City BuildersSun City Builders did an awesome job building our attached carport. As our needs changed Jordan adjusted the design while maintaining cost and schedule. Meticulous attention to details ensured this construction project met all of our needs. We would highly recommend Sun City Builders (Jordan Rich) to anyone
- Good Works ConstructionIt continues to go very well and he is the only contractor I use on the house despite having had several others do some work when Joe wasn't available. Now I just wait until Joe can do the job.
- Sturdy Built Sheds LLCThey were absolutely awesome. This is the third shed we have purchased from them. They build the best.
- Arcadia BuildingBuilder is in Shelton, WA, but willing to work in Grays Harbor, Kitsap, Thurston, and Pierce counties. Builder did a great job. He was very good at communicating and professional. Both him and his team were very courteous and considerate. He constructed the framing/flooring/support structure on site on a Tuesday; build the rafters/framing and cut the side walls at his facility on Wednesday; assembled the shed on Thursday. Every time he was on-site his team ensured that the area was cleaned up before they left. He completed the job exactly as he had promised. He provides a list of pre-priced options so that you can tailor the shed exactly as you want it and know exactly what it will cost before you commit to the project. I highly recommend this builder if you want a shed built
- LOVE CONSTRUCTION & PAINTINGThey are polite, timely, and professional. I am very pleased with the garage and the painting they did.
- Zepp Construction IncMr. Zepp gave us a bid on our project and stuck to his price. He worked with the city to obtain the permits and he also was there for the inspections. Mr Zepp was on time and always cleaned up his mess. The work sight remained clean and safe through out the project.
- Zepp Construction IncTaylor was prompt, very skilled, built my shop under budget, fast. If he had any questions he would call and confirm what I wanted. Cleaned up site after work every day, never a mess left.
Garage Builders in Clarkston
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Wiggins Construction is licensed, bonded, and insured in the State of Washington specializing in home additions, kitchen and bathroom remodels, poll barns, custom mill work, and portable sawmill.Recent Review:Great! Scott did a quality job and was very easy to work with. The best part was that he was very clear in his pricing, itemizing every invoice and reviewing it with us before every payment that was due.Pam L.
- Business Description:West Coast Metal Buildings, Inc. provides many sizes and styles of carports, garages, storage buildings, barns, sheds, and custom built structures. All buildings are delivered and installed on your level land at no additional charge. West Coast Metal Buildings, Inc. is also committed to giving our customers the best available price while still providing excellent products. All our 12-gauge buildings come with a 20-year limited warranty that covers rust through of framing and roofing material..Recent Review:I am a Real Estate Agent in Washington State my main duty is to protect my clients. Its an oath/vow that the state of Washington REQUIRES me to maintain with my clients even beyond the sale. I referred West Coast Metal buildings to a senior client of mine in January of 2021. I worked this this client for over a year trying to find her perfect piece of property on the beach so she could build her home to stay in after her retirement. I referred a sales rep of West Coast Buildings to her in January and she ordered herself a new 24x25 metal carport from them to be installed in 10-12 weeks. Somewhere between her order date and when they called to set up deliver West Coast Metal Buildings built the WRONG sized carport. They built a 12x20 instead of her ordered 24x25 My client needed the extra width because there are two cars in her household. And the 12 foot wide carport wasn't big enough to fit both. When West Coast Metal Buildings delivery department person (Jackie) called my client to schedule delivery of the WRONG SIZED 12x20 carport my client noted to JACKIE that that was the incorrect size. Jackie explained to my client that was the size that was built for her and if she refused to accept delivery there would be a 25% restocking fee to put the 12x20 back in their warehouse. And that they had "recently increased their pricing structure by 20%" so to deliver the correct 24x25 it would cost my client even more. My client felt forced to accept the 12x20 carport and RELUCTANTLY agreed to continue with the purchase. That's where I came in. I was in the neighborhood of my clients new home and decided to pop by and say hi and see how she was settling into her new retirement digs when I asked why the carport hadn't been installed yet. She explained the above story to me and I was appalled at how my senior client had been forced into purchasing this carport that doesn't suit her needs. Consistent with my duties as a REALTOR to protect my client from this very thing. I called West Coast Metal Buildings and spoke with a lovely call center person named Aria (sp?) and explained the situation to her in an attempt to settle this amicably. Aria stated that the shipping person was out to lunch and that she would have her call ME back shortly. So I left my name and number with them expecting a call at any time. A few minutes later my client received a call from Jackie at West Coast Metal Buildings. I asked her to put it on speaker phone because Jackie was supposed to call me not her. When my client answered Jackie immediately started scolding my senior client because my client had agreed to accept the 12x20 carport and it was already loaded on their truck and ready to ship out. Then I interjected...... Jackie wouldn't allow me to talk at all. Eventually hung up on me. So I called back to talk to Jackie's boss about how my client was being treated. During my attempt to call, Jackie, then called back and wanted to speak with my client only. Not the individual that was 'yelling' at her. I am a veteran that suffers from severe hearing damage from listening to 5 inch cannons on my ship sound off regularly during my enlistment. I talk loud. But, because I damaged her fragile constitution and hurt her tender feelings I do apologize. But I will not stand by and let her scold my client for refusing delivery of an incorrect product she ordered that West Coast Metal Buildings incorrectly built. After all was said and done at the end of an excruciating 3 hour process, I paid my clients 25% restocking fee for the carport, a total of $504. Just to get these people out of her life for good. The original sales rep called my client later and stated the company has had a lot of trouble with Jackie in the past. Makes one wonder why she's still there. Buyer bewareRahe B.
- Business Description:Better Built Barns, Inc. is the premiere provider of installed storage sheds in Oregon, Washington and Colorado. Since 1994, Better Built Barns, Inc. has dedicated itself to giving our customers a positive experience. We achieve this through the service and by the sincerity of our employees as well as through; the unparalleled quality, strength, and visual appeal of our buildings, all at an unsurpassed value. Our customers are highly satisfied, and as a result, recommend of our company to th..Recent Review:Very disappointing. The customer service is bad. The workers are great but the front desk person was not. The project was to be a one day job but due to not showing up until late afternoon and having some wrong materials had to return, but not for over a week. Upon return they still did not finish due to forgetting to bring a window, so now the soffit is not completed and two windows remain to be installed. There was order confusion (my fault) on the awning and deck that had nothing to do with finishing the main shed. Now, two weeks later they are requiring an additional $600 to complete. Initially I was told it was a $300 charge to return and now they’re requiring $600, which was paid, but they aren’t returning until who knows? Totally unbelievable! I warn others to look elsewhere. The upper management doesn’t appear to be any betterLina S.
- Business Description:C.A. Construction is a complete construction service company. We provide both residential and commercial expertise to accommodate all aspects of the building process. C.A. Construction has built a solid reputation for uncompromised quality construction and creative vision to make our customers dreams a reality
- Business Description:We specilize in pole building construction. M&W Building Supply is a local family owned business since 1981. We will work as a subcontractor for large or commercial projects. We have 20 employees who have worked for us for and average of 15 years. M&W does not take Visa or MC but we do have financing available through Key Bank. Give us a call today at (800) 547-1714Recent Review:They are the best contractor I have ever used. They are reliable, on time and always professional.Kay J.
- Business Description:Log Structure Specialists is a full service home builder, a family owned business and a licensed general contractor in Washington and Idaho. We also sub-contract our services to commercial builders.
- Business Description:Pacific Northwest Builders (PNB) is a General Contractor specializing in the construction custom residential and commercial structures/ facilities. Additionally, PNB is licensed with the State of Washington with federal certification in conducting AHERA building inspections for asbestos, Lead (Pb) Assessments for HUD commercial and residential projects, "Mold" remediation/ abatement, and Hazardous Material cleanup and remediation/ demolition projects. In addition to its construction services..
- Business Description:tony santini, Larry santini. jj santini. Carlos santini four brothers with over 25 plus years of expertise. Our goal then and now is to provide quality on time projects.We let our quality work and commitment to customer satisfaction be our slogan
- Business Description:We are a full service remodeling and home repair company. We offer free estimates and senior discounts.Recent Review:unknownCyndi R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
Running out of storage in your garage? Or maybe you want a secluded hangout space. A backyard shed can solve all of that. Here’s how to build a shed yourself.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
garage builders in Clarkston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Anthony Koehn Construction1131 Avenue L
- Anthony Koehn Construction
- Becker Design Consulting5012 SW Stevens St
- BEK Construction113 Wright ave
Cle Elum, Washington
- Bernard Commercial Inc.2000 Mallard Ln.
- Better Built Barns, Inc3867 37th Ave SE
- BETTER BUILT BARNS, Inc3867 37TH AVE SE
- BULLDOG CONTRACTORS, INC.16024 E Sprague Ave
- Becker Design Consulting
- Endicott Constructionpo box 44 1071 post lane #2
- Endicott Construction
- IDH Builders105 NE Spring St. Suit B
- IDH Builders
- JBC Group Solutions IncPO Box 496
- JBC Group Solutions Inc
- Ked-Ter Construction Inc.4304 Old Mill Rd
Port Angeles, Washington
- Ked-Ter Construction Inc.
- Log Structure Specialists1176 Fertile Valley Rd
- Log Structure Specialists
- Ocean Shores Windmills1416 E Ocean Shores Blvd SW
Ocean Shores, Washington
- Ocean Shores Windmills
- TUFF SHED INC - Seattle280 SW Riverside Drive
- TUFF SHED INC - Seattle
- Village Contracting, LLC902 Long Road
- Village Contracting, LLC