A garage remodel can bring new life to a spot you only designated as the place to park cars. Using this guide, you’ll understand the different factors affecting a garage remodels’ cost, such as type of garage conversion, how big your garage is, and permit
Get matched with top garage door companies in Grangeville, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Grangeville
- Haney Door ServiceI called Haney door service in the morning, I was told they will be able to make it after 5pm (I needed to do errands), they called to check if I was at home prior to 5PM. Checked my garage, fix what needed to be fixed, and done! Very professional. Highly recommended!
- Garage Door MedicsOur job was the first one of the morning, and the service man (Dion) called ahead to advise us that he was headed to our house and would be there in 20 minutes. He made it in 10. Dion gave our Martin glass/aluminum 17' door a thorough inspecton, including the opener. All systems checked out fine, but he did a complete lubrication of all rollers, springs, and surfaces making an already quiet door almost completely silent. Overall, Dion was very courteous, punctual, and professionally knowledgable. Definitely a positive experience. We recommend Garage Door Medics
- J & J ConstructionJerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future
- J & J ConstructionJerry was amazing. There was a bit of a wait until he could get to our project, but once he did, he did a terrific job. He worked well with my elderly parents, and listened to their concerns, and wants. He was extremely knowledgeable and experienced in every facet of the work he did. He was very conscientious about doing quality work, and he made sure that the repairs would last and that they were up to code. I love the way it all turned out and I would recommend him to anyone, without reservation
- Crawford Door Sales Of IdahoThe service man was very knowledgeable and nice with the installation. He was surely professional.
- Overhead Door Co of Eastern IDRepairman showed up on schedule at the time we agreed to the day before. Because of the type of spring that was installed years ago, he needed to return to the shop for the necessary parts, but came back within the hour. Work took about an hour to remove and replace the broken opener. Repairman was courteous and explained why the model of sprin I had was "antique" and not been used for over a decade. He also did a general cleaning of moving parts
- OVERHEAD DOOR CO OF POCATELLOCalled Pocatello Overhead Door on Tuesday and the repair work was scheduled for Wednesday morning at 10. The local sheriff's office had an emergency that morning and POD called to notify me that my repair would delayed an hour. Repairman called me when he arrived at my house, completed the replacement of the springs, and left me with a garage door that works much better than when we moved in to this house 15 years ago
- Overhead Door Co of Eastern IDShowed up unexpectedly, but timing worked great. Got to work and finished quickly. Didn't get irritated by me asking a lot of questions and didn't mind explaining what was being done (I really appreciate that).
- Overhead Door Co of Eastern IDI called and they were the only company able to come within a few days. What am I supposed to do with a garage door that can't close? They came in a few hours. The guy had the problem diagnosed before I even opened the garage door (the tracks were out of alignment, which he could tell from the paint scratches). Both doors were aligned and oiled within a few minutes. Very reasonably priced for the work done too
- RUSS'S OVERHEAD DOOR AND AWNING INCThe door had been giving me trouble for months. One of the rollers fell out over the weekend, so it finally stopped working altogether. I called Russ's, thinking I'd need to replace the door, but the man they sent to check it out said he thought they could repair it. I was at work, so told them to go ahead. They stayed in contact with me all the way through the repairs, and when I got home the door was working better than it had for years. The folks at Russ's are great, and I'd call them again in a minute
Garage Door Companies in Grangeville
- Business Description:Family owned business. Been in business since 1988.Recent Review:I called Haney door service in the morning, I was told they will be able to make it after 5pm (I needed to do errands), they called to check if I was at home prior to 5PM. Checked my garage, fix what needed to be fixed, and done! Very professional. Highly recommendedjoe l.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:DZ Home Improvement LLC does all kinds of home improvement: Basement Finishing, Patios, Decks and Extensions, Room Additions, Siding, Soffit & Fascia, Replacement Windows, Storm Doors, and interior upgrades such as molding. We are a local, family-owned business and have been doing home improvement projects in Utah and its surrounding states for more than 30 years already. We implement the highest standard possible in delivering services to clients who desire nothing but the best in home remo..
- Business Description:NationServe of Lewiston has been servicing multiple cities within Idaho and Washington for over 35 years. As one of the original door companies in the area, we were first named CDS, then as Wayne-Dalton of Lewiston and now NationServe
- Business Description:Garage door sales service and installation, electric openers, awnings commercial and residential. In business since 1977
- Business Description:I am a self-employed contractor. I have no employees. I accept AE, Visa, MasterCard, Discover checks and cash
- Business Description:We are a small S.E. Idaho Based Business that have been serving the community for over 20 years with excavation, remodel and handy man work.Recent Review:Jerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the futureVernon U.
- Business Description:We Are a full sevice General building contractor. Member of the A.G.C. Of America. we have been in Buisness for over 60 years. We also construct green Buildingings. and also install Radon Sytems.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Find garage door companies in
- Clearwater County
- New Meadows
garage door companies in Grangeville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DZ Home Improvement LLC5197 Emmeline Drive
- DZ Home Improvement LLC
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Door Supply Co
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
- J & J Construction
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- NationServe of Lewiston206 Ninth St
- NationServe of Lewiston
- OVERHEAD DOOR422 20th St N
- OVERHEAD DOOR
- Reeder Home Services3037 N Howard St
Coeur D Alene, Idaho
- Reeder Home Services
- Wellard Constructors Inc.# 9 Three Mile Lane
- Wellard Constructors Inc.