Quality Door Service

Founded 1979 • With Angi since December 2005

3611 Peppermill Rd

Houston, TX 77080

In business since 1979 and all communications are directly with the owners. Charges are determined by the job, free estimates we come out and give you options if you decide to do the work we will if not we leave at no charge. Phones answered from 7:30am - 4:00pm Monday - Thursday and Friday 7:30am-3:00pm leave a message after hours to schedule work for the next day Usually same day service. Huge inventory on truck for all standard doors. This can save you time and prevent a costly 2nd trip. Honest quality work at a fair price. If we don't fix it there's no charge. Call: 713-683-0110 | Text: 713-412-9328 | e-mail: bob@qdshouston.com | Website: qdshouston.com...

09/11/2020

Bob J.

Its a pleasure doing business with this company. This is my 4th time to use them and never any problems.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door opener

Category doors

11/19/2019

LINZAY K.

I was nervous because it's been a while since I used them and I was afraid they might not still be in business or the people had changed. I had absolutely nothing to fear. I've used them twice in the past and they are the ones I recommend to friends and neighbors. You can search but you won't find better people to work with. They amaze me each and every time. They are prompt, knowledgable and fair. They are everything you want in a company.

Description of Work
Garage door malfunctioned.

12/24/2018

Jeff B.

Very professional, quality parts and work, and very reasonably priced. And I am mechanically inclined and could have done the work myself. So, all in all, I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Had a broken spring replaced on my garage door.

10/01/2018

Lorri W.

Highly recommended. Bob was responsive in scheduling. Tech called prior to appointment and arrived early. They provided repair and replacement options and had the job done within an hour of the decision.

Description of Work
Replace garage door opener

06/20/2018

Conley J.

Technician was very helpful in choosing door style for replacing the existing damaged door. Door was ordered and installed professionally using the existing rails and hardware. Very satisfactory work.

Description of Work
Replace garage door

06/18/2018

Conley J.

Edwin showed up on time and was very helpful in identifying options. He even recommend I research a different manufacturer, which I did but it did not work in this instance. Once I accepted the original proposal he scheduled the work and showed up on time. Work was done quickly and efficiently, including cleanup. Good experience and would definently use again.

Description of Work
Garage Door Replacement

03/15/2018

Nancy H.

Edwin was very knowledgeable, professional and efficient. He knew immediately what to do and adjusted power of door opener in a few seconds. Showed me what he had done and told me what to do if it happened again. I will call this company again when the garage door opener needs replacement. I am very, very satisfied.

Description of Work
Garage door wouldn’t close in cold weather.

02/28/2018

Kevin B.

Company was very helpful and technicians were very professional. They realized I don't use the garage door much but wanted a new opener for security. They even tried to repair the old opener (which hadn't been used in 20 years) and save me money. Even though they couldn't, I appreciate them taking the effort to do a good job and not just maximize their sale.

Description of Work
Replace garage door opener

02/06/2018

F W.

Came out to our house the same day we called. Very professional, respectful installer. Gave clear instructions on how to operate the new machine, and strongly advised not to use LED bulbs. So will be taking that advise from the experts. Would defiantly use this company again when we get the weather seal replaced on the door

Description of Work
Garage door more needed to be replaced

01/25/2018

Steve A.

Was not able to do business with Bob, but I will in the future. He promptly answer the phone and got straight to the question of whether I was in his area or not. Unfortunately I was not, but was impressed with his responsiveness and professionalism. Not sure about his pricing, but I do know pricing can vary greatly. Give him a call!

Description of Work
Garage door springs and track repair.

01/25/2018

Steven K.

The technician was punctual, thorough, and knowledgeable. The job was done in a very efficient manner. The technician also checked on the other garage door to see whether its drive chain needed to be replaced.

Description of Work
Replacement of drive chain for garage door

12/24/2017

Rebecca P.

We have used Quality Door Service for two different homes over the years. Bob is always prompt in returning phone calls and is courteous. The technician arrives when scheduled and the work performed has been flawless. On every occasion, they had all the correct equipment necessary for the job on the truck. I would not hesitate to recommend Quality Door Service to anyone.

Description of Work
Garage door opener replacement, roller replacement, door track adjustment and exterior operator installation.

12/04/2017

Heather F.

I called, they happened to be working near my neighborhood, so they came very quickly. The time between my initial call and completion of the repair was only a couple of hours-superb! The two gentlemen were very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. They fixed my door and did maintenance on the other door, and also answered all my questions. I will definitely call them for any future maintenance, repair, or replacement! Thank you!

Description of Work
I needed my garage door opener to be repaired. It no longer opened the door without sticking somewhere, and I had to open and close the door manually.

11/30/2017

Clare S.

Bob and his team are prompt, courteous, responsive, and do outstanding work. We have used this company two times and received same day service both times for a great price. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Torsion spring repair on garage door.

11/29/2017

Charles R.

The service was personal, punctual and fair.ly priced. very impressed, and so far so good on Angie's list.

Description of Work
Originally I just wanted an estimate of repairs needed to get the gaarage door working optimally on the condo I just purchased . I paid another company $50 the week prior for anober inflated estimate.

11/15/2017

Cheryl S.

When I called it was after Hurricane Harvey and I expected them to be backed up. They surprised me by saying thay had a team in our area the next day. So, I booked the appointment. They arrived on time, did the work quickly, explained what was done and how we should care for the garage doors in the future. Very professional and knowledgeable. The garage door has been working great ever since. They oiled both garage doors, even though we only asked them to work on one door. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replacement springs on garage door.

09/23/2017

Piper M.

My door is not standard and Bob worked with to make sure he got the correct spring and then he gave me a terrific price. The installer, DM, was on time, friendly, and professional. DM showed me the lubricating spray to use and the place on the invoice recommending maintenance every six months. I am very satisfied with the service and I highly recommend Quality Door Service.

Description of Work
I had a broken spring on my garage door.

08/23/2017

Julie K.

Very reasonable price, punctual, friendly service!

Description of Work
Estimate for Garage door repairs and opener installation

08/22/2017

Darwin H.

The owner/employees were super nice, punctual, and very professional. Services for the job were very reasonable and the employee was very efficient. Would definitely recommend to anyone, top notch!

Description of Work
Garage door torsion spring broke after 15 years. Replace torsion spring and garage roller wheels.

08/09/2017

Terry W.

Once I received the replacement drive belt, about three days later, when I called and scheduled them back out. Bob, the owner answered the phone each time and was very helpful with scheduling, Sean and David were the technicians that came out, unstated the drive belt and did a 'tune up' on the whole system. Good quality work at a reasonable price, good people to work with.

Description of Work
Ten year old liftmaster garage door opener stopped working due to broken drive belt. Sean and David came out at the agreed-upon time and after looking over the whole situation suggested the best way to handle it would be for me to contact LiftMaster directly for a replacement belt at no charge as Liftmaster offers a lifetime warranty, and Are pretty quick about getting a replacement out to customers.

08/09/2017

Aurbrey O.

Found spring broken. Showed me the damage and replaced it quickly.

Description of Work
Garage door would not open.

08/02/2017

John L.

They did an excellent job. They arrived on time and took the time to answer a few questions that I had.

Description of Work
Installed new garage door opener.

07/26/2017

Amanda W.

He was so professional and incredibly fast and efficient.

Description of Work
My whole garage door frame came out of the wall. They came right away and fixed it on the spot.

07/21/2017

Jennifer D.

It went very well. I called and spoke to Bob over the phone and he sent out 2 guys within an hour who were very nice and polite. They also reinforced the top of the garage door, added a keypad and replaced the springs.

Description of Work
We had a lightning strike at our house and I needed to have my garage door opener replaced.

07/21/2017

Faustine G.

I was pleased with their work. I was pleased with the results.

Description of Work
We had a garage door that wasn't going up smoothly at all. We had them come out and cleaned the tracks and put in new rollers.

Garage Door Doctor

Our motto really says it all, “Honest, quality work at a fair price.” Locally owned and operated since 1987. Our trucks are fully stocked to provide you with fast same day service. What we quote is all that you will pay, no hidden fees. Call us for all your garage door & openers needs. We service all garage door, overhead oor & opener brands. We are a family run business and we treat others the way we want to be treated. No subcontractors ever. Also serving Harris, Fort Bend & portions of Waller Counties.

Done Right Garage Doors

We are a locally owned and owner-operated company that values honesty and integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We specialize in Garage Door & Garage Door Opener Repair and Replacement. Our services are customized to the individual project, paying close attention to the details of each job that we're involved with. We look forward to build long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction.

Offers by Done Right Garage Doors on Angi
    Precision Garage Door of Houston

Expert garage door repair services from highly trained, certified technicians who are prompt, professional & polite. 24/7 emergency repairs using only the highest quality American-made parts. Quality workmanship guaranteed.

Offers by Precision Garage Door of Houston on Angi

Residential door repair and replacement doors and sections, repair or replace door openers with Liftmaster products

Commercial Doors, Gates , Entry Doors