Quality Door Service

Founded 1979 • With Angi since December 2005

In business since 1979 and all communications are directly with the owners. Charges are determined by the job, free estimates we come out and give you options if you decide to do the work we will if not we leave at no charge. Phones answered from 7:30am - 4:00pm Monday - Thursday and Friday 7:30am-3:00pm leave a message after hours to schedule work for the next day Usually same day service. Huge inventory on truck for all standard doors. This can save you time and prevent a costly 2nd trip. Honest quality work at a fair price. If we don't fix it there's no charge. Call: 713-683-0110 | Text: 713-412-9328 | e-mail: bob@qdshouston.com | Website: qdshouston.com...

Spectrum Overhead Door

Spectrum Overhead Door offers same-day service, free estimates, accurate phone estimates, and friendly service to meet all of your garage door and opener needs. We are "A-rated" with the BBB, longtime members of CheckAPro, and aspire to always treat others as we would want to be treated. Visit our website to view over 100 recent testimonials by our happy customers. Spectrum Overhead Door operates with 5 highly trained technicians, and can be at your door usually within just one hour of your call. For your convenience, we offer emergency service in the evening hours at no extra cost. All payments are do upon completion of the work, and only when our customers are 100% satisfied. Forms of payment are cash, check, or credit card. All warranty information is plainly written on your copy of the invoice for your future reference. Thank you for taking the time to read about our company. We hope to be serving you soon! Have a blessed day.

First Call Garage Doors, LLC

Our mobile team is ready to help you fix your garage door problem. Our technicians have over 14 years of experience and expertise to know which product will work best for your home or business while meeting your budget. At First Call Garage Doors, we take pride in offering quality products at affordable prices. Don’t let your garage door affect the safety and security of your home. We strive for complete customer satisfaction with every service, repair, and installation.

Precision Garage Door of Houston

Expert garage door repair services from highly trained, certified technicians who are prompt, professional & polite. 24/7 emergency repairs using only the highest quality American-made parts. Quality workmanship guaranteed.

Offers by Precision Garage Door of Houston on Angi

09/11/2020

Its a pleasure doing business with this company. This is my 4th time to use them and never any problems.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door opener

Category doors

11/19/2019

I was nervous because it's been a while since I used them and I was afraid they might not still be in business or the people had changed. I had absolutely nothing to fear. I've used them twice in the past and they are the ones I recommend to friends and neighbors. You can search but you won't find better people to work with. They amaze me each and every time. They are prompt, knowledgable and fair...

Description of Work
Garage door malfunctioned.

12/24/2018

Very professional, quality parts and work, and very reasonably priced. And I am mechanically inclined and could have done the work myself. So, all in all, I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Had a broken spring replaced on my garage door.

10/01/2018

Highly recommended. Bob was responsive in scheduling. Tech called prior to appointment and arrived early. They provided repair and replacement options and had the job done within an hour of the decision.

Description of Work
Replace garage door opener

06/20/2018

Technician was very helpful in choosing door style for replacing the existing damaged door. Door was ordered and installed professionally using the existing rails and hardware. Very satisfactory work.

Description of Work
Replace garage door

Category garage doors

Residential door repair and replacement doors and sections, repair or replace door openers with Liftmaster products

Commercial Doors, Gates , Entry Doors