Olympia Overhead Doors

Founded 1979 • With Angi since April 2011

6410 Carpenter Rd SE

Lacey, WA 98503

Established in 1979, Olympia Overhead Doors has sold, installed and serviced thousands of garage doors. Starting as small residential service company, Olympia Overhead Doors has grown to become the area’s premier full service installation and service company with most employees having over 20 years experience. Our staff of service and installation technicians are skilled at trouble-shooting the common to not so common problems that can occur with a garage door. All of our technicians receive on-going training to ensure they are up-to-date on all the latest technology and industry advancements. At Olympia Overhead Doors, we take pride in knowing the job is done right the first time....

05/05/2022

Colleen G.

We have used them 3 times for services to our garage door. Service needed was explained thoroughly before starting. The problem was solved every time. They responded quickly and arrived right on time all 3 times. Miles was our service technician for the latest service done.

Description of Work
Motor on garage door quit working.

02/11/2022

Bill T.

Excellent service start to finish. From Michelle answering the website request for service to Daniel arriving and completing the work it was professional all the way. Daniel, the tech, was superb and explained everything as he went. Couldn't ask for better service. Will recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Replace garage door opener and add keyless entry.

09/30/2021

Jeffrey H.

Service was fast, cheap, courteous and effective. Should have done this awhile ago.

Description of Work
We had one of the three garage doors jerking the door when opening, and adjusting the door per manufacturer's directions wasn't solving the problem. Ken solved that problem and diagnosed/fixed potential problems with the other two.

12/09/2020

Tom P.

We have been using Olympia Overhead doors for over 10 years. We have had excellent service each time. The technicians have been professional, efficient, and knowledgeable. Daniel came to repair a broken sping. He he worked quickly and explained every step of the process. He offered to answer any question I had, which he did cheerfully. I learned a couple of new things about maintaining my garage door. I am impressed with the quality of technicians that work for this company.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door spring

10/22/2020

richard F.

Daniel was on time, friendly, And quickly diagnosed the problems. Repairs completed quickly and suggested several easy maintenance items for my information. Top notch service!

Description of Work
Replace torsion springs

10/17/2020

Robin P.

The torsion tube on our garage door snapped in half and a bolt pulled out the wall from spring tension. The door was stuck open. Daniel replaced the tube, tension spring and bearing plate. I highly recommend Daniel and Olympia Overhead Doors. Reasonalbe prices and prompt, professoinal, courteous and skilled service. First time customer and will defnitely return.

Description of Work
Broken garage door

10/10/2020

Stuart S.

Repairman arrived on time. Repaired problem. Wore a mask. Cleaned up area.

Description of Work
Garage door opener adjusted

09/18/2020

Sandi M.

I was very happy with the service I received from this company from the time I called till the job was complete. Ken did an awesome job. It didn't take him long at all to find the problem and repair it.. He even checked the second door and serviced it as well before I even ask. He was a true gentleman and respectful of any questions I had. He answered them with good advice. I will mark my calendar to set up a yearly service call.

Description of Work
I wasn't for sure what was going on with my garage door. It acted like it was dragging. Turns out it needed adjustments of the springs for balance and less drag on the motor and lube.

08/04/2020

Roy B.

When he found the broken spring, he had the replacement parts in the van and replaced the it without going back to the shop. All doors work great now. Ken did a GREAT job. Very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Had a problem with one door and wanted him (it was Ken again) to conduct a service on all 5 doors while he was here. We resolved what to do with the original problem quickly. While he was checking a different door, he found a spring had broken. replaced it without going back to the shop. I am planning on having him/them install 2 more garage door openers in the near future.

06/18/2020

Mark G.

great - ken called and offered to come a bit early ---- excellent - when he showed up he was professional and found the problem immediately told me the price and what was to be done... i approved the work and he completed very quickly - great job

Description of Work
repair of overhead door

Category doors

Precision Door Service

Precision Garage Door of Seattle is the best choice if you are looking for garage door repair, maintenance, replacement and installation in the greater Seattle area. Our vast experience sets us apart from other competitors. Our experienced garage door specialists and our approach to finding and treating the cause of the problem is why we are the trusted name for garage doors in Seattle.

I Know a Guy LLC

Sales, installation and lightning fast repairs and installations for any door or gate that opens and closes in SEATTLE, Tacoma, Federal Way, Olympia, Tumwater, Yelm, Lacey, Dupont, Lakewood, WA, etc… If you live on an island, or anywhere within 40 miles of the Puget Sound, just remember, as of today, YOU KNOW A GUY! I Know a Guy Garage Doors is a northwest leading company for all emergency and routine garage doors and opener repairs, factory direct pricing, garage door installation and repair across the entire Puget Sound. Whenever warehouse roll up doors, trucking doors, businesses and homeowners need expert quality garage door services, they remember that TJ at I Know a Guy Garage Doors is the favorite choice of all that are lucky enough to have him come out… Seriously, check out the testimonials and make the best call you have ever made (Just added Handyman and Windows to his Products and Services). Warranty: In addition to manufacturer warranties, there is a five year labor warranty on everything we do.

Freedom Garage Door Services

Freedom Garage Door Services is a family owned and operated business with over 20 years of experience in the field. We have set pricing on all services offered and kindly offer Senior and Military discounts as well as Non-Profit Organization discounts. We securely accept payments from all major credit cards.

OLYMPOD933MJ
    Washington
    Department of Labor Industries
    08/05/2017
    MasterCard, Visa, Check, Discover

Sales, service, repairs, installation, residential & commercial garage doors & openers.