If you need a new way to stay toasty warm during the colder months, there are multiple types of electric heating to consider. From an electric furnace to heat pump, learn average costs, features, and pros and cons.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Bellevue, WA
There are 164 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Bellevue
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & AirWe had a routine check up on our furnace in May 2021 by company X. About 2 weeks after the job was done (which showed everything was fine per the technician) we started to smell whiffs of gas which dissipated quickly. After another week the smell increased and I called company X to see if a technician could come out to double check that everything was connected. The rude female on the phone said their workers never made that kind of mistake and it would cost $139 for them to come to our house. She told me the gas company would come out for free so I hung up and called them. Their meters showed there was a gas leak and they turned off our gas. I called company X and told them and this time a male answered the phone. He said I needed to call the gas company and have them turn the gas on so their techs could find the leak. Then, (I am not joking), he told me after the gas was turned on I could put a little dish soap in a spray bottle and spray the pipes to find the leak and then the technician would know where it was and fix it quickly. I called the gas company back and they sent someone out in person to tell me that is NOT how it is done. The nice man said it is primarily a safety issue and if there is a gas leak we are in potential danger. When I repeated what company X said he narrowed his eyes and suggested we hire another company. We looked online and Seatown had good reviews so we called them. When the woman that answered the phone knew we had a gas leak the first thing she asked was if it was turned off and are we okay? Then she put me on hold and checked to see when someone could be there. It was late in the day so they were scheduled the following day. Dillon and Shawn arrived and spent quite a bit of time and found 3 leaks. Dillon also showed my husband the motor on our old furnace and said it was getting to the end of its life. Company X said it would probably go another couple years (it was 21 years old). Our new furnace is installed (thank you Johnny and Andrew) and we are pleased to be Seatown customers. The entire team was so professional and treated us like they cared. They say “service out of this world” and they are not joking. The difference between Seatown and other companies is amazing. I felt like we were taken care of and everything was done to code and guarantied. We highly recommend
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & AirSeatown's crew of professionals came out and got the job done in one day. All technicians were polite and professional while also being able to answer questions as we went. I would highly recommend using Seatown for HVAC services.
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Aircouldn't have gone better, dillon showed to give me an estimate on running my propane line to my kitchen for a new gas cooktop iam going to put in and then said he could do now, so cool great guy super skilled trades man 5 stars dillon is the man. also gave me an estimate on repair the installation on the ducks under the house to repair the insulation falling off. i scheduled that to be done too
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & AirMichael Perez did an excellent job of performing a thorough maintenance service on our furnace. He explained very clearly about his check pouts and results, and he was very delightful to work with !
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & AirMichael Perez came and did an excellent job of serving our old electric furnace, with kind and thorough explanation of work being performed, and checking and ensuring proper function of the furnace. He was fantastic!
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & AirMichael Perez came to do a routine furnace inspection and tune up and he was hands down the best HVAC tech I have ever had. He was professional, showed me his work, gave me great advice and was super friendly. They will be my goto service from now on.
- Green City Heating and Air ConditioningWe would definitely use Green City in the future. We had a very positive experience with all of the staff at Green City. Jeff, the owner, came to our place about a year ago to give us a bid for a mini-split system install and we sat on it until a month ago as it is a big investment. He was very no-pressure and patient in answering all of our questions in easy to understand terms. Of course the price went up for our install but it had been a year and the increase was logical. Alex and Anthony the installers were on time each of the two days for our job and very polite and good communicators. Alex was great about correcting one issue with the type of head unit that we wanted in our main living room (we went with a silver/gray finish instead of the normal white). Alex made sure to check in with us at the beginning to identify the locations of the five indoor units and he didn't even blink an eye when he found out he needed to run some of the lines through our cramped attic to ensure the line sets didn't run around the front of the house. He also made sure to check-in regularly on how the install was going and to go over the appropriate running of the electrical line that met our needs as well as theirs. The indoor units are super quite and cool down our rooms quickly, just what we wanted. We can't wait to try out the heating function this fall/winter. Alex and Anthony even notched out one of the line set cover runs to sit nicely up against our air vents
- Green City Heating and Air ConditioningMy experience with Green City Heating and Air has been great from start to finish. First, Jeff, the owner, gave me various options for my heating and cooling needs and quickly followed up with a detailed written bid at a competitive price. He was also able to include some rerouting of ductwork and moving the position of my furnace for a more reasonable cost than the quotes I'd been given by the big HVAC companies. The HVAC techs -- Ron, Anthony, and Tyler -- were all professional, respectful of my home, really hard-working, and just nice guys to be around, and Debbie in the office has been so helpful and such a pleasure to deal with. Thank you, guys -- you're all awesome! But what impressed me most about Green City is how they reacted when we ran into a couple of unexpected problems: they were responsive, very fair, and worked on finding a solution I'd be happy with. This company seems to genuinely care about providing great customer service, and that's a rarity these days. I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again in the future and I'll be recommending them to all my friends and family
- Green City Heating and Air ConditioningThey arrived on time and installed the unit and new thermostat. The technicians seemed pretty knowledgeable and helped give suggestions about some vents that weren't blowing enough air.
- Washington Energy ServicesWe had Washington Energy Service install a new furnace, air conditioner and hot water heater when we purchased our home in 2016. We were impressed with the presentation made by their representative prior to our purchase compared to other representatives with whom we spoke. Because we wanted to be insured, we purchased an extended warranty. We're really glad we did! We have had the system serviced annually, but this year an extensive leak developed that damaged the interior of our home and caused black mold. We initially notified our insurance company but then decided we should notify Washington Energy Service as well. The decontamination had begun, but the damage was evident. The Washington Energy Service representative was so very helpful and understanding. He immediately determined what needed to be done to correct the problem and within two days had a team to our home to complete the repair. We appreciate the professionalism, courtesy, honesty and rapid response with which Washington Energy Service treated us and would strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a good local company. Linell and Bruce Arbuckle Federal Way, W
Heating Cooling Contractors in Bellevue
- Business Description:We are a family-owned and operated business dedicated to the highest standards of workmanship, safety, and customer service. We specialize in home remodels, new construction, knob-and-tube rewires, smart home automation, generator installation, as well as general home electrical needs. We have extensive experience in helping our customers design home electrical layouts and features to best meet their needs and budgets. No job is too big or small for our team - we just love what we doRecent Review:Joseph immediately understood my message and helped me solve the problem over video chat. (I had to reset the outlet because of a GFI) It was extremely nice of him to help me resolve the issue without making an appointment. We will certainly be calling him for our future electrician needsChris P.
- Business Description:Your local Family owned & operated Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling Company since 1954. OUR MISSION: "Dedicated to providing the highest quality, most professional services for your home and business with unsurpassed Value, Innovation, and Integrity." As a Factory Authorized Bryant Dealer, we are proud to offer the latest in innovation and technology when it comes to to comfort in your home. Not only do we work on all brands of Furnaces, A/C, Heat Pumps, & Boilers we also can design the best so..Recent Review:Update 10/7: Day & Nite showed up early in the morning and did some quality work. Thank you, Alex. They explained things well and were respectful of our property. Right after everything was done, John called to make sure everything was as we liked. I don't know why we had been rescheduled thrice for over a month, but I have to conclude it was some random fluke. Update 10/6: The very next morning after writing the review below, I received an apologetic call from John R., their networks manager. Thank you for that. We agreed to reschedule one more time for 10/7. We're willing to give them another chance, because the one time we had them service our water heater and furnace, they did a great job (thanks, Tyler!). I'll update the review after they have come to perform the work. Original review 10/5: We asked Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating to install an exterior hose bib at our house. The installation was scheduled for September 21, 2021. On that day, we received a call at 9:36 AM that our installation had to be rescheduled "because of a commercial emergency." We rescheduled it to October 4. Again, the morning of October 4, we received a call at 8:28 AM that our visit had to be rescheduled "because of a commercial emergency". It got rescheduled to today, October 5, and at 4:50 PM, we received a call that the plumbers weren't coming anymore, because another job had run late. This behavior is absolutely unprofessional. Now over a month has passed since we first scheduled the installation, and I have to find a different company all over again. If you actually need anything done, it seems like you unfortunately cannot rely on Day & Nite Plumbing & HeatingMathias R.
- Business Description:Our team of experienced HVAC Seattle workers can handle any job, no matter how big or small. Need a new gas furnace to meet your Seattle heating needs? We’ve got you covered. Looking for Bellevue air conditioning? Not a problem. It doesn’t matter if you live in a small apartment that needs a new HEPA filter or a large business with a long list of Seattle or Bellevue heating and air conditioning needs. Just give us a call, and we’ll be happy to helpRecent Review:I won't call any other heating or AC experts ever again. Twice now, I've had incomparable experiences. I had another highly reputed company come diagnose my failed furnace and provide an estimate, but AirPros' price for the same part and repair was much more reasonable and furnace repairs are not cheap, so the difference mattered significantly. AirPros also treated me like family. Go with this family business, you will be happytrudyb b.
- Business Description:For 45 years we’ve been making Puget Sound homes the most healthy, energy efficient and comfortable homes in the country. Our experienced team brings decades of expertise installing and maintaining the most innovative and efficient technology. As a Mitsibushi Cooling and Heating Diamond Contractor, Evergreen Home Heating and Energy has some of the world's most efficient and innovative products availableRecent Review:I'm disappointed to write this review. If I were only reviewing the installation team (Gaeb and Don) and the final product (a smoothly working ductless A/C system), then this would be a five-star review. However, as other reviewers here note, the customer service is very poor, and there were failures at multiple points in the process: 1. Scott, who did the initial visit and quote, got several things wrong about how the installation was going to need to go. Most importantly, he did *not* warn us that the electrician would need to cut through dry wall and that Evergreen does not repair the damages it does (although the other members of installation team did patch up their work). 2. The electrician needed us to choose between (a) having exposed wiring in the house or (b) cutting into drywall. We were given very little notice to make this decision and did not have time to think through the consequences and costs of this choice (since it was not easy to get him to the site). We chose (b), for which the estimated repairs are $900. 3. Evergreen does not take responsibility for that damage nor has any way to help customers get the repair. These are hidden costs that Scott should have told us about. When I spoke to the residential manager, Ryan, he was completely unhelpful. He merely repeated that this was common (so why don't they have a solution?) and it's in the contract (which it is as a half-line item buried in the text). I then complained again to Ryan's admin assistant, who passed me on to the general manager, Jamey. Jamey worked a little harder than Ryan to resolve the problem, but the solution still involved passing on the costs to us. To summarize: the installation team (except the electrician) is great, the sales and management team offer fairly worthless customer service. I strongly recommend you work with a company that offers better customer service and won't leave you with $900 worth of repairs at the end of the jobBrett R.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned HVAC and fireplace service and installation company with over 17 years of experience. We are able to service or install Fireplaces, Hot water tanks, Tankless, Furnaces, Heat Pumps and A/C Units! We also offer free estimates! Give us a call todayRecent Review:Eagle and Sons did an excellent job. They were timely, made great recommendations for solutions to fit our requirements, and stuck to their bid even though we encountered some obstacles that made things more complicated. They are very experienced, courteous and clean, and they really cared about the quality of their work. We will definitely use them again and highly recommend themBen V.
- Business Description:The team of Seattle heating and cooling specialists at Bob’s Heating & Air Conditioning have built a reputation for excellence that spans far and wide in the 60 plus years they have served the area. No matter how large or small the project may be, this is a company that can provide top-quality workmanship and lasting results, both within your budget and your timeframe. They proudly offer a comprehensive range of services that includes new construction, duct services, water heaters, generators..Recent Review:It didnt go anywhere. They refused to schedule me because they are too full. They said they will not schedule customers unless they have been to my house within the last 5 years. Pretty lousy customer service.Brian R.
- Business Description:Trust is important—especially when you're hiring someone to come into your home to repair or install expensive heating and cooling equipment. People all over Washington, including King, Snohomish, Skagit, Whatcom and Island Counties, have given us their trust for the past 30 years because we have committed ourselves to providing quality service and the very best value on every visit we make. And we promise the same quality for you and your familyRecent Review:1st technician didn't recognize a B vent style gas fire place in our basement and dismantled living room gas fireplace w/o putting it back together. His boss came and reassembled it but said he couldn't fix it since it had a crack in the firebox. Different company came and found no crack and got the fireplace runningSherman M.
- Business Description:AMAZING Prices & FREE Estimates. We Specialize in the Installation & Replacement of Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Furnaces, Ductless Mini-Splits, Water Heaters, and Tankless Units. Get A No Nonsense Estimate via Text, Phone, In-Person, or on our Website Today! GreenTop Heating is a local, tradesman owned heating and cooling company that's been serving the residential and commercial HVAC needs of the greater Seattle area since 2003. We believe strongly in giving back to our communities and off..Recent Review:They were amazing. They came and did a really good job. They had a reasonable price and they were honest.Daniel S.
- Business Description:Kliemann Brothers is your complete source in Western Washington for all your heating, air conditioning, duct work and gas furnace needs. Since 1998 we've been helping folks throughout the Puget Sound area enjoy total indoor comfort in their homes and businesses. Located in Tacoma, WA, we proudly serve customers all over the Seattle metro area. Our many satisfied customers tell the story, but for your added peace-of-mind, rest assured that our professional staff has received the most up-to-d..Recent Review:It went smoothly! Only took that one day to complete. Showed us how to work the system and what other features were would be able to add to it.Pasafino A.
- Business Description:Whether you are looking for gas furnace service or repair, quality installation of a furnace, heat pump or air conditioner, endless hot water from tankless water heaters, better air quality in your home or just a filter change or duct cleaning. Lennox Premier Dealer. Lennox Circle of Excellence Award Winner, 3 Years in a row. Additional Phone - (425) 823-4454. Additional DBA - Select Air Services InRecent Review:Worked with Greenwood Heating and Air on a furnace replacement and only have excellent things to say about the company and team. Customer service, pricing, timeliness, thoroughness, and friendliness were top notch. Contacted them initially for an inspection of our 28-year old furnace. The technician Frej was prompt, thorough, and courteous, explaining in detail the issues we might face with this still working but old units. Based on the findings we reached out for a quote on a system replacement. Lori took diligent care in listening to our concerns and hopes for a new system, recommending systems that might work for our household. She was always available for follow-up questions, providing answers that really helped us decide on getting a new system (Trane XC80 furnace with air scrubber) via Greenwood H+A. Prices were fair, on par with expectations and quotes from other businesses. On the day of the install, the team at Greenwood H+A, including Jake, Jordan, and Jason were very flexible, coordinating with the roofing company we had hired to take down our chimney and replace with a vent, to get the project moving on time. They were all very communicative, which we appreciated, and gave us regular updates on the progress. They finished what seemed like a big job within the day, despite the install occurring in our cramped crawl space. Our house is now toasty warm again with a great new furnace and all the bells and whistles. Would definitely recommend them for similar job, including for custom requirements as was our case with the roof. ThanksMattias C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Seal up those drafty entryways and doors before the cold weather sets in. Follow these 10 tips on how to weatherize key areas of your home to keep it safe and cozy all winter long.
Knowing how to do a smoke test to check attic ventilation can help extend your roof’s life and reduce your energy bills. Learn the six easy steps of the smoke test here.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Yarrow Point
- Hunts Point
- Mercer Island
- Fall City
- Normandy Park
- Des Moines
HVAC contractors in Bellevue
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC7411 89th Pl NE
- A D O & LANDSCAPING4031 CALIFORNIA AVE SW
- A Sanders Construction LLC17461 Renton Maple Valley Rd SE
Maple Valley, Washington
- A&D Mechanical9726 Water Works Rd
- A&M Electric12803 Highway 99 Suite 1
- A-1 Energy Efficiency Consulting4215 26th Ave SW Ste B
- A-QUALITY HEATING AC AND WATER HEATING CO17625 SE 121 PL
- AA Heating & Air Conditioning13010 147th St E
- AAA Heating & Air Conditioning22641 83rd Ave S
- AAIRE PARTICLE CONTROL CO420 S 96TH ST STE 25
- Aarden Air ServicePO Box 471
- ABOVE THE BEST INC HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING1909 159TH ST CT S
- ABUNDANT HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING126 SW 148TH ST STE C100-125
- Accurate Heating and Electrical1611 SW Roxbury St
- Accuvac Furnace and Duct Cleaning6602 114th Ave Ct E
- ACTIONAIRE INC302 LINCOLN ST
- Adept Mechanical Services, Inc. DBA Adept11624 SE 208TH ST
- ADVANCED ENERGY SERVICES INC10924 MUKILTEO SPEEDWAY #110
- Advanced Filter And Mechanical Inc910 Valley Ave NW Ste 104
- ADVANCED MECHANICAL & PLUMBING9212 37th ave s.w
- Advanced Radiant Technology1752 NW Market St # 133
- Aegis Cleaning Services800 NE Tenney Rd Ste 110-510
- Affordable Heating and Cooling Inc3515 99th Dr SE
Lake Stephens, Washington
- Air Cleaning Technology ACT479 Orchard Heights Road
- Air Duct Cleaning Everett2722 Colby Ave Ste 432
- Air Duct Crew221 1st Ave W
- Air Duct Pro4828 S Graham St
- Air Duct Squad1516 NW 22nd Ave
- Air Ductors Inc4228 81st Pl NE
- Air Flow Systems Inc6275 S 143rd Pl
- Air North Energy LLCPO Box 283
- Air Pros8631 13Th ST
Lake Stevens, Washington
- AirCare USA14503 SE 170th St
- AirGanic8728 2nd Ave NW
- Airloop Heating and Cooling17918 NE 157th St
- Airpros Energy23502 35th Ave W
- Albert Lee4259 8th Ave NW
- Alexander's Heating14691 NE 95th St
- ALFA DEVELOPMENT LLC4545 Sant Point way NE #201
- All Climate Heating & Air Conditioning17527 NE 67th Ct
- All Heating Services23505 77th Ave SE
- All Heating Services
- All High-Tech Heating & Air-Conditioning16301 NE 8th St Suite 286
- All In One Maintenance & Yard Projects4620 110th Pl NE
- All New Again1500 Industry St Suite 200
- All Points Heating & Fireplace4332 CHENNAULT BEACH RD
- All Seasons Inc3875 Steilacoom Blvd SW
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- All Star Heating and Air Conditioning IncPO Box 70
Fall City, Washington
- All Systems Heating and Cooling15839 37th Ave NE
Lake Forest Park, Washington
- All Trades Mechanical Inc3780 SE Mile Hill Dr
Port Orchard, Washington
- All Weather Heating & Cooling Inc.302 Kemp Street
Port Angeles, Washington
- ALL WEATHER HEATING A/C & REFRIGERATION7829 Center Boulevard SE #279
- All-Ways Air Control27010 Florence RD
- All-Ways Air Control1515 S Center St
- Allred Heating Cooling Electric1020 S 344th St. Suite 205
Federal Way, Washington
- Alpha Heating & Air Conditioning5716 149th Ave SE
- Alpine Specialty Cleaning6601 220th St SW Ste 4
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- ALTERNATIVE AIR AND HEATING INC12924 206TH AVE NE
- ALTERNATIVE HEATING AND COOLING7129 188TH ST SE
- ALWAYS TESTING INC6501 227TH ST SW
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- AMERICAN CRAFTSMAN PLUMBING & HEATING22618 119TH AVE SE
- AMERICAN DISTRIBUTING COMPANY13618 45TH AVENUE NE
- American Fresh Air16625 Redmond Way Ste M 233
- Americool Heating & AC17929 Irwin Rd SW
- Amin Refregiration & HVAC325 Summit Ave E
- Ams Custom Systems9045 Slater Ave NE
- Anchor Home Comfort, LLC18608 75th Ave NW
- Anderson Discount Heating Oils6346 Rainier Ave S.
- Anderson Nesler CoPO BOX 597
- ANP Heating and A/C LLC 1920 K St NE
- Anthony Myers Plumbing402 Railroad Ave S
- AP Heating & Cooling12722 SE 223rd Dr
- Apollo Plumbing12404 E Gibson Rd
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Aqua Rec's Swimmin' Hole & Fireside1407 Puyallup Ave.
- Aquarius Plumbing & Heating LLC.5900 119th Ave SE Apt C106
- Arden Heating & Cooling15319 SE 307th St
- Aristo Mechanical Co2612 50th Ave SW
- Arne's Backflow Assembly Services LLCPO Box 437
- Arrow InsulationPO BOX 1233
Mount Vernon, Washington
- Artisan Design Build Inc1911 SW Campus Drive Ste 671
Federal Way, Washington
- Artisan Premier Electrical, Inc718 GRIFFIN AVE STE 342
- AS YOU WISH ELECTRIC825 S STACY ST
- Assurance Construction CorporationPO Box 50572
- Auburn Foreign and Domestic Car725 Auburn Way N.
- Aurora Edmonds Furnace Cleaning12246 SE 196th
- Azimuth Construction Group LLC607 south 301st street
Federal Way, Washington
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC
- B & C Comfort LLC21127 164th Dr SE
- B THURMAN'S HEATING & AIR LLCPO Box 5377
- BAIKAL SERVICES®11014 34th Dr SE
- Ballard Natural Gas Service Inc4758 Ballard Ave NW
- Barr Heating Solutions16840 126th Ave SE
- BASSETT HOME HEATING INC.23912 75th Ave SE
- B & C Comfort LLC