Every good handyperson knows that bringing the right tools to the job helps them work smarter and faster. From installing fixtures to assembling furniture to doing repairs and remodeling, we’ve rounded up the ultimate handyperson tool list.
Get matched with top handyman services in Bellevue, WA
There are 184 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Bellevue
- CQ PaintingWe recently used Carlos to get our home ready to sell. Carlos was amazing. Not only does he do great work, but also shows up on time, and ensures the highest quality in the name of maintaining a stellar reputation, he goes above on beyond. I hesitate to write this review only because I don't want to set a precedent for others that he will do work for free. He ended up helping out with installing a few lights, cleaning up the work of other contractors, installing a mirror, etc. He was simply great. He was a major reason that our house sold well above the list price. We received a lot of feedback that our house looked like a professional flip. It wasn't, it was because we hired Carlos
- Obsidian Home SolutionsAbsolutely wonderful! All the other handymen were either intimidated by heavy mirrors or made it sound almost too difficult to do. Bent explained the process thoroughly with his reined expertise in handling such heavy fixtures. He communicates with such finesse and is informative. I am HAPPY I found my Handyman guy I can work with on all levels. Rare to have this experience as you either don’t get a timely callback or get BS around. THANK YOU BRENT!!!!!
- Stevens Group LLCSteve is very responsive & timely. His work is excellent & he is attentive to my requests. Friendly & respectful, shows up for appointments. Thx!
- SAMICONSTRUCTIONLLCThe contractor finished all the different fixes for our house in half a day. We needed some fire code updates in our house and they are all fixed now. I would recommend hiring this contractor.
- Stevens Group LLCExcellent work. Great attention to detail and cleaned as he worked. Very thorough and respectful of my home. Kept me informed at all times. Work was professionally done. I will hire Steven again for any other work I need done.
- CEDA ConstructionPerfect, very pleased with how well the work was done and the clean up afterwards. I would highly recommend this company
- Stevens Group LLCIt went great! Steven was very communicative and open about the costs, was always on time when he said he would and did a great job.
- AP Restoration & Home ServicesService was great. They cleaned the roof and gutters as well as applied moss protection. Quick and professional.
- Pacific Spray Systems LLCThe job performed was excellent! I have a double wide manufactured home. Hunter and his brother Triston are professionals with a cheerful attitude! I had to delay the proposed schedule date due to other construction schedules that fell behind. No problem as Hunter checked with me and gladly rescheduled a few times until other contractors working on my house were finally finished. When I first searched for businesses who provided a closed cell spray foam insulation service, none of them offered services for manufactured or mobile homes. The price for the services are very reasonable and every step of the work was explained in writing and in advance; no hidden costs. And of course their work was thorough and they cleaned up any residual materials left over. I can rest assured the high quality insulation will save me money in reduced heating/cooling bills. As a side note, my floors don't creak any more and there is no place for rodents to nest as the solid closed cell foam insulation replaced the former sagging fiberglass insulation. I highly recommend Pacific Spray Systems
- CasabellaPerfectly. They knew what they were doing, arrived on time, called when on their way, were personable, clean and worked quickly and neatly with little disturbance of my routine. They presented a very detailed estimate and finished on time, met all of the estimated costs, cleaned up and left at a very reasonable time. A perfect end to my day. Thank you Maurici
Handymen in Bellevue
- Business Description:Seattle Best Handyman is your one-stop shop for all your household repair needs! Here at Seattle Best Handyman we strive to provide you with quality service at affordable rates. We are located in the heart of Seattle and provide service throughout the Puget Sound. We are a “one call does it all” company. We can handle all big or small jobs efficiently and cost effectivelyRecent Review:He has done several jobs and always does a great job. trustworthy and efficientAnne L.
- Business Description:OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE.Recent Review:Vernon arrived on time, had all necessary tools, gave a fair bid for the job, did all work to a high professional standard, within a reasonable amount of time, and was friendly and pleasant throughout. I will be delighted to engage him again for any other handyman projects that might ariseMark F.
- Business Description:Experienced, but "New" General Contractor! Small business, which is licensed, bonded, and insured. Meaning you're completely covered and protected. I've got 10+ years of construction experience, and am a 3rd-generation Union member who prides myself on my Craftsmanship. Any job worth doing is worth doing RIGHT the first time. What I'm providing: Home interior and exterior remodeling, Additions, New decks and existing deck repair/ refinishing. Home Sale services to maximize your $$$ ..Recent Review:Jordan is very reliable and returns and takes calls. His work product and manners are excellent and I would highly recommend him. He arrives promptly and cleans up after he leaves. His rates are also reasonable. I am now using him as my go to handyman for my propertySuhasini R.
- Business Description:Insurance claims, Water mitigation, Construction project management, architectural design, general contractor, Adition, permits, Interior design, specialized trades (plumbing, electrical, HVAC, roofing, siding), Demolition services, Handyman servicesRecent Review:Perfectly. They knew what they were doing, arrived on time, called when on their way, were personable, clean and worked quickly and neatly with little disturbance of my routine. They presented a very detailed estimate and finished on time, met all of the estimated costs, cleaned up and left at a very reasonable time. A perfect end to my day. Thank you MauriciEileen K.
- Business Description:I'm a small company that strides on giving good service and work. Most of my sub contractors I have known for many years and trust there work. I try to do most of the work in house. I work hard giving free estimates and going over options to make my clients happy. We are also very respectful of my clients things and pets.Recent Review:Basic drywall repair and window repairJoshua W.
- Business Description:We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate!
- Business Description:Affordable Home Maintenance & Repair Serving King & Snohomish Counties Licensed, Bonded & Insured. Parkview Property Services is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Parkview Services creates inclusive housing solutions that promote stability, opportunity, and community. For half a century they have supported people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and low-income as well as struggling homeowners through the following programs: Group Home, Affordable Housing Program, Camp Parkview. ..Recent Review:Fabulous. They were excellent, they communicate very well by phone and email. The people came out were polite and competent. Very nice and explained everything to me. They did a good job, gave me a good advice with good analysis. Overall they were excellent and they came on time they did the work neatly and professionallyCharles T M.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:The contractor was supposed to start Monday and called saying he had bought the door but could not start until Tuesday. The provider picked up a door on Tuesday after 12, not on Monday, and came at 1:20, cut away siding and tried to mount it with a one inch gap underneath-I had to tell him that was structurally unsound and that he had to make the threshold solid. He didn’t bring tools and supplies needed to complete job and did not ever check for level plumb and square, had taken my porch step off, worked two hours then said he would return the next day at noon- the next day at noon he said he would not return that day due to prioritizing a bid or other job instead, which he said if he put off for the fourth time he would lose the job. He yelled at and threw a drill towards his son while here, left my door non functioning and my house vulnerable to access from the outside by anyone with a screw gun when he left for the day. He did not bring a level or shims or wood or trim or vapor barrier or threshold barrier or all the tools that he needed etc. he used my table saw, skill saw, and a piece of wood from my garage. When he texted me just before noon the following day and said he wasn’t returning as promised- I texted back that he had left a mess with my porch steps off and a door that didn’t function and had left my house unsecured. He pushed back in a reply text and acted insulted, so we decided to hire another Angi’s list contractor to finish the job and asked him what he needed to settle up. He just charged us for the cost of the door, not his laborPatricia A.
- Business Description:General Contractor/Handyman specializing in small plumbing, electrical, carpentry jobs up to full remodels and new construction for residential and light commercial customersRecent Review:I can not say enough positive things about my experience. Ben had a difficult job of coming in to clean up other service provider mistakes from an insurance restoration project in 2019. He restored my home and business back to the super high standards I set for myself and the art gallery business. I am indeed a perfectionist and openly complain when things are not right. That being said. I am grateful to have finally met a professional company with human beings willing to hear your concerns and address your needs. Trustworthy, reliable, good value, and very very good quality work. My projects included, electrical, drywall, tile for kitchen backsplash, and other small odd projects. The high praise comes from my truly grateful place after some truly traumatic experiences with others. Ben is in high demand. Be patient, get on a waitlist, do not compromise. Trust me, he has been the difference in feeling very comfortable in my home from stressed daily seeing all these past mistakes and problems left behind. I am extremely demanding and I give Ben and N.W. Handyman a division of N.W. Quality Construction the A+ he deserves. I f I could rave more, it's because being truly happy after numerous traumatic experiences are worth telling others aboutLori J.
- Business Description:Mr Handyman takes great pride in providing the best service in the industry. We do it by answering our phones, scheduling on-time appointments, providing the best skilled employee technicians (No Subs) in the area and guaranteeing our work. Over 70% of our work is provided to repeat and referral customers including many Angie’s List customers. We look forward to earning the privilege of being your regular home repair, maintenance and improvement company. Locally owned and operatedRecent Review:I really appreciate the follow-through and help I received from Teri at The Handyman of S.E. Bellevue. She went over my project in detail and said that this kind of technical work would probably be best served by a company that specializes in this cable and ethernet install. I really appreciate her taking the time to tell me that. We also went over what they CAN do for me in the future and she sent me a list about that and their COVID-19 protocol to keep them and us safe! Also they are fully insured and the team brings a lot of extras in the truck with them to get the work done that day. All the years I've needed help doing home remodels and small upgrades, this type of customer service is rare. This company will be my next go to for estimates on home repairs and remodels. If you, like us, no longer can or want to do the handyman chores around your house, these are the team for youDona M.
Deals in Bellevue for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
There are several steps you should take before hiring one or several subcontractors. This guide leads you through the necessary research and questions you should ask before hiring a subcontractor for your next home project.
Worried about charging too much—or too little—as a general contractor? Learn what factors go into markup, how to calculate it, and how to communicate pricing to customers.
Find handyman services in
- Yarrow Point
- Clyde Hill
- Hunts Point
- Mercer Island
- Fall City
- Lake Forest Park
- Normandy Park
- Des Moines
handyman services in Bellevue
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- "Pro Painting DB" LLC11 157th Ln SE
- 1 Slate Construction4013 108th Ave E
- 1st ProService Gas pipeline14021 15th Ave NE
- 2FL Windows & Siding10605 SE 240th St Ste 130
- 4 Seasons Painting & Pressure WashingP.O. Box 3353
- 425 Construction LLC17174 Sawyer St SE
- 5 Star Painting Services4611 S 164th st
- 7 ortegas construction LLC8724 9th Pl NE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- "Pro Painting DB" LLC
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC7411 89th Pl NE
- A Personal Touch Painting6245 Rich Road SE
- A Vergara425 Wells Ave N
- A&A Island Services1324 Warren Ave N
- A-1 Energy Efficiency Consulting4215 26th Ave SW Ste B
- A-Z Handyman Services9629 20th St SE A
Lake Stevens, Washington
- A5 Property Maintenance5815 Brasch Rd SE
Port Orchard, Washington
- AA Side X Side Construction309 SW 372nd St
Federal Wy, Washington
- AAA Renovation Pros LLC3201 SW Avalon Way #41
- AAM Construction LLC1190 Union Ave NE
- ABC Appliance2100 15th ave. So. P.O. box 30704 Seattle 98113
- Abel's Flooring11108 Chennault Beach Rd Ste 821
- Above & Below Construction4806 NE 1st Street
- above and beyond painting and remodeling16527 116th Ave SE
- ABS GENERAL CONSTRUCTION3612 NE 4th St #19
- Absolute Rot Repair2410 84th Ave NE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Absolute Tile & Remodeling9923 NE 116 TH ST Unit 6 6
- ACCEL BUILDING & REMODELING3804 130TH LN SE B1
- Accurate Construction & Repair824 S L St # 2
- Achilles Craftsman4742 42nd Ave SW
- ACM Construction13031 123rd Ln NE
- Adam McNultyPO Box 101 20250 276th Ave SE
- Addington Construction
- Adept Home ServicesPO Box 266
North Bend, Washington
- Advanced Construction &Remodeling12218 4th Ave Ct E
- ADVANCED HOME REPAIRPO Box 7411
- Advanced Professional Handyman3513 156th St SW # 7
- ADVANTAGE CONTRACTORS, INC.PO Box 6035
- affordable auto care26023 120th se
- Affordable Furniture Assembly930 n 104th st 6
- AFFORDABLE PRO LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 464
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- AfterMath ContractingP.O. Box 1941
- AGMS IncPO Box 5686
- AIRLIGHT VENETIAN BLIND CO111 NE 42nd St Apt 2
- AK TRADEWORKS2122 120th Pl SW Unit B
- Akehurst Construction Co22302 137th Ave E
- Albert's Quality Painting & Home Repairs LLC5428 NE 2nd Ct
- Albro Construction2015 S 292nd St
Federal Way, Washington
- alden smith fine carpentry18737 Kenlake Place NE
- Aleman Landscapes4205 auburn way
- Alexander Bay Painting8616 45th Pl W
- Alhadeff Group603 NW 127th St
- All About You Construction113 Victoria View St
- All Construction Services Inc.12410 N.E. 24th St.
- All Faze Construction4835 S 301st Dr
- All Four Seasons Landscape and Maintenance12021 25th Ave Ne
- All In Improvement3922 N E 22nd Pl
- All in one inc280 SW Clark St B104
- All Ready 2 Go25431 213th Ave SE #44
Maple Valley, Washington
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All Renovations And Construction, LLC19201 54th St E
Bonney Lake, Washington
- All Ways Building Inc15621 146th Ave SE
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- Allenworks Inc.18526 71st ave ne
- Aloha repair and remodelP.O Box 5166
- Alpha & Omeg Contractor Services8504 8th Ave S
- Altitude Enterprise18126 NE 201st Dr
- Alton's Home & Office Repair Specialist23960 35th Place South
- Alwin Installs & Home ImprovementPO Box 68623
- Alyn Murray Handyman Services14419 Greenwood Ave N 145
- Ambiance Build & Design, LLC15116 NE 195th St
- Ames Remodeling4511 S. J St
- AmyWorks Inc208 S Brandon St
- ANG Interiors4224 S 290 St
- Angel InfrastructurePO Box 462
- ANK Construction Inc12420 156th ave se
- Apple Windows and Gutter5805 106th ave NE
- Appliance service repair 232 Elise Ln
- APRIL LANE'S HOME CLEANING7700 12th Ave NE
- Artemis Home ServicesPO Box 444
- Artifex Construction4400 168th St SW
- Artistic Home Renovations LLCP.O. Box 64294
- ASAP Quality Repair Inc19216 SE 328th Pl
- ASB DesignPO Box 677
South Prairie, Washington
- asc contractorPo Box 28651
- ASRG / Integrity Services601 union, suite 2700
- At Your Service Mobile RV Inc715 Dayton Ave
- AT YOUR SERVICE SEATTLE2205 Bigelow Ave N.
- Atlas Power Corp2442 NW Market St
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- AV Construction and Handman Services322 195th Pl SW
- Avalon Project1200 112th Ave NE Ste B150
- Avidtek Residential Contracting15507 182nd Pl NE
- AVR Commercial Refrigeration Repair5927 Shaffer Ave S
- Azimuth Construction Group LLC607 south 301st street
Federal Way, Washington
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC
- B & C Construction11319 Callow Rd
Lake Stevens, Washington
- B & C Remodel and Construction108 W Main St B
- B & D Handyman ServicesPO Box 27788
- B & D Homes, Inc.15321 Broadway Ave
- B & G Electrical Contracting533 6th St S Ste A
- B&D HANDYMAN SERVICES LLCPO Box 27788
- B&M Painting and Construction Services22206 Cedarview Dr E
Bonney Lake, Washington
- B & C Construction