Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc.

4.4

Founded 1954 • With Angi since July 2005

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
DAYNIPH944RQ

16614 13th Ave W

Lynnwood, WA 98037

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Your local Family owned & operated Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling Company since 1954. OUR MISSION: "Dedicated to providing the highest quality, most professional services for your home and business with unsurpassed Value, Innovation, and Integrity." As a Factory Authorized Bryant Dealer, we are proud to offer the latest in innovation and technology when it comes to to comfort in your home. Not only do we work on all brands of Furnaces, A/C, Heat Pumps, & Boilers we also can design the best solution for your home and family when it comes time to replace your equipment. Our Plumbing division is just as innovative. From simple repairs to complete repipes. We also offer the latest in technology when it comes to designing the best solution for the needs of your home. With weekly training weather its a repair, drain cleaning, tankless water heater or replacing a water line without digging a trench our technicians are prepared to offer the right solution. Check us out at the Better Business Bureau and visit our website at www.dayandnite.net....

4.4

HVAC Companies (114)plumbers (86)water heaters (30)drain cleaning (15)sewer cleaning (6)gas leak repair (4)air duct cleaning (2)drain pipe installation (1)fireplace services (1)water damage restoration (1)well & water pump repair (1)water softeners (1)

02/08/2022

Vladimir U.

The website states that this company provides 24/7 emergency service - not true. I called them today (February 8, 2022) with request to replace the leaking water tank. They responded that the earliest chance for them to do the replacement is February 18, 2022. So, that's how they respond to emergency. The operator (Lisa) was not willing to find any other earlier opportunity and very abruptly terminated our conversation.

Description of Work
Water heater tank replacement

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/08/2022

10/29/2021

Andrew F.

Rob came out to review our existing system and helped us figure out what kind and brand of heat pump would work best with our system. He was very patient and informative, and answered all our questions without any pressure or up-sells (we had quotes from five providers). We signed the contract and payed our deposit in June 2021, but unfortunately global supply chain issues delayed the parts being received. Day & Nite were communicative of the issue and offered several alternatives, including a refund of the deposit. We opted to wait for the parts. It took four months, but the techs (lead by Jeff B) were fantastic and very accommodating in how we wanted piping and wiring routed. We are very pleased with how it's turned out and loved working with a local (and family owned!) company! Our gas water heater is due for replacement soon, and we'll be coming back to Day & Nite for that!

Description of Work
Install centralized heat pump

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

10/12/2021

Mathias R.

Update 10/7: Day & Nite showed up early in the morning and did some quality work. Thank you, Alex. They explained things well and were respectful of our property. Right after everything was done, John called to make sure everything was as we liked. I don't know why we had been rescheduled thrice for over a month, but I have to conclude it was some random fluke. Update 10/6: The very next morning after writing the review below, I received an apologetic call from John R., their networks manager. Thank you for that. We agreed to reschedule one more time for 10/7. We're willing to give them another chance, because the one time we had them service our water heater and furnace, they did a great job (thanks, Tyler!). I'll update the review after they have come to perform the work. Original review 10/5: We asked Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating to install an exterior hose bib at our house. The installation was scheduled for September 21, 2021. On that day, we received a call at 9:36 AM that our installation had to be rescheduled "because of a commercial emergency." We rescheduled it to October 4. Again, the morning of October 4, we received a call at 8:28 AM that our visit had to be rescheduled "because of a commercial emergency". It got rescheduled to today, October 5, and at 4:50 PM, we received a call that the plumbers weren't coming anymore, because another job had run late. This behavior is absolutely unprofessional. Now over a month has passed since we first scheduled the installation, and I have to find a different company all over again. If you actually need anything done, it seems like you unfortunately cannot rely on Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating.

Description of Work
Installing additional exterior hose bib

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

02/15/2021

Chris M.

Amen to three weeks ago to try to get the gas fireplace upstairs at my house to work where my family lives including two young kids. Two to three days before the appointment, they called and asked if I wanted to move my appointment back a week to which I responded no thank you The day of the appointment, I got a call from them not only saying they weren't coming out today, but now they weren't coming out till the earliest March 10th. This is such poor customer service and disappointing because just because I'm not paying for 'emergency' time and money, I GET SCREWED!

Description of Work
Fireplace Repair

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

06/26/2020

Loren J.

I requested service online the night before and they called me around 9 a.m. the next morning to schedule the job for that same day (between 10-1). They then called about 15 minutes later and asked if they could show up early around 9:30). Great punctuality! The tech, Elliot, did a superb job. He explained everything to me in very thorough detail and checked and rechecked the system after every adjustment he made. My AC unit wasn't plugged into my furnace correctly and was only getting about half the volume of air needed. He fixed that as part of the maintenance cost. I needed a new air filter badly, and so I bought one from him. It was marked up 2-4x the cost of an equivalent one online. He also found a capacitor that was on the boundary of being within suitable voltage. He told me it would probably last another year if I was going to have maintenance again next year, but I had him go ahead and replace it for about $175. Maintenance fee was $199. All together a little shy of $500. It felt a little high, but he spent 3 hours at my house. I appreciate him taking his time on the job and being thorough.

Description of Work
AC Maintenance

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

Thank you for the letting us know how Elliot did for you. We hope you'll enjoy your air conditioning through the rest of the summer!

04/29/2020

Stephen S.

Brett Bloomberg came out to the house, and after looking at the job, estimated cost to fix at $1500- $2000. He then said he was not charging for the current trip, as it was late and he was going to come in the morning to start work. We then said that if we dug up the lawn it would save money off the bill. He said the procedure was to install a clean out drain, scope the sewer with a camera, and clear the sewer with a "cable." We did as he asked and dug up the lawn. He came out the next morning with his apprentice, and proceeded to do as he promised. They installed the clean out, scoped the sewer, and proceeded to "cable" the sewer. Apparently, however, the "cable" was too small, as it became tangled in the roots instead of clearing them, it became stuck. At this point he called the City of Bellevue. The city utility department came out with trucks and men and basically took over the job. Brett and his apprentice stood around and watched while the city employees "jetted" the pipes and unstuck Brett's "cable," They also got the roots cleared from the sewer. Brett presented his bill. $3,847.80!. ONE DAYS' WORK. TWICE HIS ESTIMATED AMOUNT. I feel lied to. He refused to leave the jobsite until he got paid. ABSOLUTELY OUTRAGEOUS...

Description of Work
Side sewer ws plugged. Tree roots needed to be removed

Category plumbing,drain pipe,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

02/24/2020

Melissa P.

Very professional and friendly. Didn't try to up-sell me too much, which I appreciate.

Description of Work
replacing gas furnace

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

Thank you for the review! I'm glad we were able to help and we appreciate the feedback.

02/04/2020

Adrienne D.

Non functioning furnace was inspected with the diagnosis being that the electrical input to the furnace was not adequate. Unfortunately, representative could not trouble shoot the electrical further, recommending an electrician. Once electrical issues were resolved, furnace was fine. Unfortunately two different companies to solve a relatively minor problem was disappointing, but a solved issue was the end result.

Description of Work
Furnace Inspection

Work Completed On 01/24/2020

Thank you for the review. I'm glad we were able to help diagnose the problem to get the right person out there to fix the Electrical service. It is unusual to have an issue outside the equipment to be the cause of the failure. We appreciate the feedback.

11/18/2019

Carol B.

The repairs were done well in 1.5 hours. The tech was excellent. However the cost was $611 which included a trip charge. This is much to expensive.

Description of Work
Clear a blocked toilet sewer line & replace toilet valve

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

10/28/2019

Linda H.

They are very nasty, they're very bad. The owner came over and yelled at us. I told them it takes a while to take a loan equity and they got mad. It was a mess. These people don't have a right to be in business, it was terrible. I don't want anybody to go through what I've gone through.

Description of Work
They went to put in a sewer line and they were very expensive.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 10/28/2018

I'm the owner and I have never ever yelled at any customer or have ever personally been to your property. I really don't think that would be a good way to do business with people and be a service to them. I also looked in our records and did not see any job that we did for you in the year 2018. The only work I found was long before 2018. If there is any issue with past work we've done I would welcome the opportunity to discuss it and go over any issue you may have. If we made a mistake we would love the opportunity to correct it and make any necessary changes so another customer doesn't have the same experience. Please feel free to contact me directly.

We do Service, Maintenance, Repairs, & Remodels..... No New Construction.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc.

How is Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc. overall rated?

Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc. is currently rated 4.4 overall out of 5.

What days are Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc. open?

Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc. provide

Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Does Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc. offer free estimates?

No, Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc. offers a 5% senior discount.

Does Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc.?

Yes, Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc. offer?

Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc. offers the following services: Residential and Commercial Plumbing & HVAC. Tankless Water Heaters, Heat Pumps A/C ( air conditioning ) Plumbing Repairs Furnace repair or replacement Drain Cleaning Repipes Water Line Replacement Trenchless Water Line Replacement Sewer Lining Faucet repair or replacement Toilet repair or replacement Indoor Air Quality Boiler repair or replacement RTU (Roof Top Unit) Repair or Replacement Drainage Water Heater Repair or Replacement Heat pump water heater Sewage Pumps Circulat

Are there any services Day & Nite Plumbing & Heating, Inc. does not offer?

We do Service, Maintenance, Repairs, & Remodels..... No New Construction.