Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Get matched with top door installers in Bellevue, WA
There are 167 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Bellevue
- Procraft WindowsThis is the second project I've had done by ProCraft. The first included my front door and kitchen-to-patio sliding door. I hired them again for this job because they did such a great job the first time. Good price and excellent work. I wouldn't use anyone else if I had another project.
- BH Contracting Services IncBrad, Joy and his team has done amazing job in taking on this remodeling project and having it ready for us in time. The remodel had a few hurdles of old house nitpicks like foundation issues, framing, but Brad and BH contracting provided fixes and improvements within reasonable budget. Him and his team worked with the city inspectors to quickly get permits and inspections approved in time for the work being done. Throughout the project, Brad and his team have been punctual, responsive and ready to answer any questions we had for them. It's been almost a year living in the updated home, and the quality of work looks to be excellent. I would highly recommend BH contracting and hire them for any of my future work
- Fine Design Interior RemodelingI rarely give 5-star reviews for anything (in fact, the team at Fine Design might be surprised to learn this is a 5-star review given how picky I am!). However, we have now used Fine Design for two large jobs - a primary bathroom and closet, and now the entire first floor of our home - and have been thrilled with the experience. We chose Fine Design out of a shortlist of 3 contractors for our bathroom/closet job. They were priced similarly to other mid-high-end remodeling companies, but seemed to deliver superior results compared with the others *and* offered in-house design services to ensure the vision and the execution matched. We've been very happy with the craftsmanship, quality, and aesthetics of the bathroom and closet. When we decided to get a quote for our first floor remodel, there was no shortlist: we were either going to use Fine Design this year or save until we could use them in the future. We're about halfway into that job now, and it's coming together with the signature level of quality we've come to expect from Fine Design. We're excited to see what things look like when the job is done, but already feel like we'll be living in a new home! I'd be remiss if I didn't explicitly mention one of my favorite things about Fine Design: every remodeling job comes with hiccups and unexpected/unpleasant surprises. I've consistently been impressed with the gracefulness of the team's recovery from these hurdles. When the underlying cause is outside their control, Fine Design is forthcoming about the issue they've uncovered, and often brings several options to the table to discuss (complete with a quote for each, if additional costs are required). If the underlying cause is due to a mistake on their part - which happens rarely but does happen in large-scale jobs with lots of moving pieces - the Fine Design team is quick to take ownership over resolving the issue, and consistently goes "above and beyond" to ensure customer satisfaction. There are only two reasons I'd choose a different contractor for future interior remodeling jobs: 1) Fine Design finally gets fed up with me and tells me I'm too difficult to work with. This would probably be justified, honestly. 2) Fine Design goes out of business. I sure hope neither of these things happen. I'll use them for all my South Sound remodeling needs - for as long as they'll let me - and wholeheartedly recommend them for yours, too
- Excel General Contractor, LLCIt was a big project (really 3 projects in one) and the end result is great. Their teams of workers are the best. Very skilled and customer focused. They use high quality products. The exterior of our home feels completely remodeled. It took longer than estimated to do the work, due to difficulty getting some supplies during this time and extreme weather (rain then heat). However, it was worth the wait as everything turned out beautifully
- Tall Pines ConstructionWho are you going to trust to remodel your luxury home? We faced that question head-on when we moved to the area from out of state and purchased a home on Lake Washington. Our project was a whole house remodel with many moving parts. After interviewing four contractors, we chose Tall Pines because we felt we could trust them. Tall Pines is a family-run business that employs only experienced, highly skilled artisans. In addition, their business model for costing the job made good sense. Tall Pines did not let us down! The folks at Tall Pines listened carefully to our vision and brought it to life, on time and within our budget. We can honestly tell you that you can trust Tall Pines to remodel your luxury home. Jeff & Syl, Rento
- Castleberrys CarpentryLebron transformed the back of our beloved craftsman home, bringing in light and air, and delivering fantastic indoor-outdoor movement and space while preserving its historic character. This level of craftsmanship has to be almost impossible to find. Along the way, Lebron solved multiple challenges typical of these old homes with exceptional skill and cost effectiveness. He was also creative in the project design stage — which he did for free (try that at a standard design-build outfit!) — seeing how he could add feet of glass beyond what we had imagined. He then perfectly installed a full glass kitchen door with new glass above and beside. Lebron also opened the wall next to this and installed a massive 5X5 picture window, matching perfectly the trim and design of the original windows in the house. Next, he built a beautiful cedar deck complete with an elegant tapered, hand-shaped handrail and set of stairs. He iced the cake by efficiently repairing a totally rotted window near the deck, and replacing the siding on the S. Side of our house by hand, doing such a careful job with the nailing and alignment that a contractor coming by later for some patinting and roofing paused and said — woah, who did that for you? Also, our project started in March 2020. As the world shut down, Lebron graciously accommodated all of our needs for isolation, brought the project to a natural stopping point for the lockdown, and then came back a few months later to complete the second stage. He installed airtight barriers inside the house and not a drop of dust (or shared air) entered our space for the entire period. This was a time which demanded the highest in trust and good faith, and even selflessness too, and Lebron scores 100 out of 100 here. It is now a year later and we can attest that the work looks like it was completed yesterday— not a drop of leakage, not a crack, nothing at all but light and beauty. In going with Casteleberry’s, you are hiring a master carpenter, not a slick business operation. Just know that, and go for it! We would do it again, and will the moment we have our next project lined up
- Procraft WindowsMy home is a 61-year-old, Ralph Anderson-designed custom Sunset Modern-style building. The original windows were all frameless, single-pane glass that were caulked into place at the time the home was built. Aside from a few windows which were replaced in the 1980s, there were more than forty huge, single-panes of glass on this building - four of which are in a clerestory on the roof, nine of which open and another nine of which are doors. That's lot of glass. Not only were the single-panes loose after 61 years (they rattled every time a train passed), they also allowed so much thermal transfer that it made three-quarters of the building impossible to heat in the winter. Needless to say, this had to change, our winter heating bills were astronomical. My wife called Procraft and Tim, their expert appraiser, came out and measured all this weirdness - and came up with a quote that was extremely reasonable. We accepted the quote and scheduled the job. Exactly at the time they said they would arrive, Chris, Cody, Scott, Jake and of course Tim showed up with masks on and a truck full of glass, and set to work. This was such a big job that it required three days to complete - but at the end of every day, the crew cleaned up the entire job site and left everything tidy before quitting time. The results are stunning. Combined with the staining the crew performed on the sills (some of the wood was so old it broke on removal), the house looks better than it did when it was finished in 1960. I can't recommend this crew highly enough
- Select Build LLCFrom the beginning of our house project up until the end, Shawn and Shannon from Select Build were great to work with. I could not have asked for a better company and people to work with. They were responsive to every question, need, and concern that we had. They offered suggestions, helped us problem solve, helped us think through what we wanted and the best way for us to achieve a specific look, and took lots of time to educate us about our house and what options would look best (while being transparent about costs for specific materials or requests). Our process began in January 2021 with an estimate - Shawn and Shannon were easy to schedule an estimate with, they showed up on time, and walked our property to get an idea of the work that we wanted done. They made suggestions for us to consider and allowed us to really be creative in what we wanted and offered pros/cons about what we were thinking. Once we signed the agreement, Shawn and Shannon communicated with us in terms of when the project would start, what the timelines were for the permits, an estimate of how long it would take to get materials, and they provided us with lots of links to materials and pictures for us to consider. They also suggested different ways for us to get ideas on house and trim colors, siding options (textures, sizes, etc.), porch designs, front doors, storm doors, door locks, lighting fixtures, decking materials, railings, and mailboxes. With each new decision that we had to make, Shawn and Shannon were right there with us. Shawn and Shannon also recommended different businesses for us to use (based on their experiences) once it was time to purchase our front door and storm door. They also took care of any scheduling and communication with the electrician, plumber, and gutter company. Shawn and Shannon communicated with us daily, either in person, by text, and by phone. Each week we knew exactly what they were working on, what the goals were for the week, when they would be on site, and if any delays occurred. Two things really stand out for me about Shawn, Shannon, Scott, and Select Build. The attention to detail and quality of workmanship are outstanding. Even down to the smallest details, details that I would have probably never noticed were attended to. From covering the screws on the deck boards for a seamless finish to the batten board spacing for just the right look. But, probably what stands out to me most, is the kindness and care that Select Build showed us (and our dog who was often interested in seeing what was going on) throughout the whole process. They were genuinely interested in getting to know us and making sure that we were happy with our house in the end
- A Sanders Construction LLCAlan and his crew did an absolutely amazing job with our remodel. Alan was very communicative and was always concerned about our happiness and getting the job done with attention to detail and within budget. We loved working with Alan! He feels like a part of the family now. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Highly recommend and can’t wait to begin our next project with him
- Jack of All TradesJack and his crew are fantastic. They’ve remodeled, painted and maintained multiple elements of our home’s interior and exterior, including installation of numerous custom lighting fixtures, cabinetry, roofing detail and deck installation and maintenance. I love that he’s independent and thoroughly human, and just a super sweet guy as well as a highly skilled pro. I’ve also seen his work at other people’s houses including beautiful stonework and full home restoration. I’m honestly not sure what Jack and company can’t do
Door Installers in Bellevue
- Business Description:Lynnwood based contractor specializing in window and door replacement. We service the greater Seattle area. No job is "too big" or "too small". We'll help you determine which manufacturer and style is best for your home. Contact us todayRecent Review:Extremely pleased with the personal attention to project details given by Rhett of North Sound Home Improvement LLC. He knows a lot about the technical aspects of windows and doors, and gave excellent advice about design, finishes, and framing. He and his workers installed the new windows with precision and care, working both outside and inside the house, taking care to protect the landscaping and furnishings. The team worked efficiently and were easy to communicate with. All in all, a high quality job that I was totally pleased withElaine J.
- Business Description:We specialize in repairing and replacing all types of residential and commercial doors. Entry doors, side lights, sliding glass doors, French doors, pocket doors, closet doors and more. Wood, fiberglass, steel, vinyl, hollow metal and aluminum storefront doors. Whether for your home or business; we look for the most economical and practical solutions! Free estimates, door and frame repair or replacement, alignments, adjustments, security upgrades, functionality upgrades, cosmetic upgrades, fi..Recent Review:It went very well, I am very satisfied with the work that they did and I would recommend them.Balrak C.
- Business Description:Washington Energy Services has been helping homeowners throughout Western Washington save money and live more comfortably since 1957. As one of the largest home improvement companies in the Seattle-Tacoma area, we are able to provide you with top quality products and services, installed by our professional craftsmen. Our free in-home estimates ensure you get the right product for your home. We'll be with you through all aspects of your project-from the purchase decision, expert installation, ..Recent Review:I called to get my fireplace inspected before use this year. They had installed it in 2006 and last serviced it in 2019. They said they no longer service fireplaces that old nor do they even install fireplaces without a chimney any longerAaron D.
- Business Description:Cascade Valley Construction is a licensed, bonded and insured general contractor in Washington . We use licensed subcontractors for plumbing and electrical work. We are a father and son team located in Northwest Washington serving our customers since 2006, Thomas has been in construction for 43 years. Please call Thomas at 541-653-6195Recent Review:I have hired Thomas for three different projects and wouldn't hesitate to hire him again. After getting two sets of three bids from other contractors over a couple-year span and not feeling confident with any of them, I was impressed with the time, energy and focus he put into the bid. He listens well and communicates clearly. As issues always come up with an older house, I was grateful he had the experience and knowledge to solve unexpected problems while considering my budget. He works as hard as his crew and was willing to arrive early several times to met with me before I left for work at 7 a.m. When delays popped up due to permits, shipments, etc., he stayed in touch and kept me up to date. When a tarp was placed over a part of my roof during the project, he drove by and checked frequently to ensure it stayed in place during wind and rain storms. Thomas had no problem allowing me to paint in order to save some money, sought input from me when decisions needed to be made and was available at any time for questions or concerns. I am very happy with my family room, which is more functional than before and definitely a more appealing space to hang out in. My new garage was integrated to look like it was always meant to be a part of the house and the front porch fits in seamlessly and gets used almost daily this time of year. I highly recommend Cascade Valley ConstructionKathleen M.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.
- Business Description:AA Side X Side Construction, Inc. is based out of Federal Way/NE Tacoma, WA, And is a member of the James Hardie Contractor Alliance Program. Specializes in high quality replacement siding, windows, roofing, and interior & exterior remodeling for King and Pierce countiesRecent Review:Great they did a beautiful job and clean upApril S.
- Business Description:Bath Planet by Northwest Bath Specialists serves the Pacific NW with quality bathing solutions. Do you need a new tub or shower customized to fit your bathroom? We specialize in the bathing area, removing and replacing your tub or shower. From our cutting edge accessibility options to our tub and shower conversions, our highly trained and dedicated staff will ensure that you get what you want. Bath Planet offers: • Bath and shower systems • Replacement tubs • Accessibility options • Tub and s..Recent Review:It was great!! The technician was professional and personable. He included me every step of the way to be sure it was the way I ordered it and wanted it. I had to reschedule some days and they worked with me to stay close to the original time frame. From the sales rep to the home office to the technician was a great experience. I would recommend them to anyone!Robin D.
- Business Description:Renewal by Andersen of WA is proud to serve the window replacement and patio door replacement needs of the Seattle area. We are the window replacement division of Andersen Windows, drawing on the Andersen tradition of over 110 years of quality, innovation and craftsmanship. Our turnkey process begins with a call from you and includes a respectful in-home sales consultation, custom-manufacturing of replacement windows to precisely fit your home and installation by a dedicated team of professio..Recent Review:Renewal by Anderson was fantastic from beginning to installation. The sales rep came and performed an inspection and gave a demonstration, then the tech came and did accurate measurements for the build, then the installers were quick, clean, and couteous to my family. We loved our experience with renewal by anderson. My ONLY warning is regarding financing. Renewal by Anderson offered a fantastic deal on a low interest loan through a local bank here in Washington state; 1st securities bank of Washington. Although monthly payments had not been an issue, trying to payoff the loan has been an absolutel nightmare and their communication with the customer is pathetic... So Renewal by anderson DEFINITELY A+, just beware if offered financing through 1st securities bank of washingtoTyson R.
- Business Description:Hello there. I am Alberto. I am here offering personalized Tile work and landscaping maintenance that will save you time and money, commited to providing an outstanding job that you expect and deserve. Feel free to call or text me for an estimate. I encourage you to take a minute, even for a quick look and see what it could be for you or your neighbor. Imagine if at this moment you miss this great opportunity to have me at your complete disposition, you would have to wait a long time to hear ..Recent Review:Everything went really well. They did a good jobMasud M.
- Business Description:Eps is a small general contractor who specializes in remodels, property maintenance and service. Licensed insured and bonded.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
A storm cellar door secures your basement bulkhead, which offers an extra exit or storm shelter in case of emergency. Since these structures create another “in” to your home, choosing the right cellar door is crucial. Find out what to look for here.
Find door installers in
- Clyde Hill
- Yarrow Point
- Hunts Point
- Mercer Island
- Fall City
- Lake Forest Park
- Normandy Park
- Des Moines
door installers in Bellevue
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & W Builders Showroom7711 Lake Ballinger Way NE
- A Handcrafted Home Remodeling & Restoration L.L.C.po box 106
- A Sanders Construction LLC17461 Renton Maple Valley Rd SE
Maple Valley, Washington
- A&D Construction Serv Inc14838 Jake Dr SE
- A-1 Energy Efficiency Consulting4215 26th Ave SW Ste B
- A-One Glass524 6th Ave W
- AA Side X Side Construction309 SW 372nd St
Federal Wy, Washington
- AA Welsh Construction, L.L.C.PMB #127 27013 Pacific Hwy S.
- AAA KARTAK Glass & Closet, Inc.13214 4th Ave W
- AAA Renovation Pros LLC3201 SW Avalon Way #41
- Abacus Fine Carpentry Llc2556 12th Ave W
- ABS GENERAL CONSTRUCTION3612 NE 4th St #19
- ACCEL BUILDING & REMODELING3804 130TH LN SE B1
- ACCENT WINDOWS & DOORS5525 Chelan Ln. SE
- Accurate Construction & Repair824 S L St # 2
- Ace Window Cleaning, LLC1416 NW 46 Street 213
- ACM Construction13031 123rd Ln NE
- AFC Inc16312 SE Stephens Street
- Affordable Quality Glass14304 NE 193rd Pl
- AfterMath ContractingP.O. Box 1941
- AK TRADEWORKS2122 120th Pl SW Unit B
- Akehurst Construction Co22302 137th Ave E
- Albro Construction2015 S 292nd St
Federal Way, Washington
- Alhadeff Group603 NW 127th St
- Alki House & Home Inc.4001 S 211th Pl
- All About You Construction113 Victoria View St
- All County Lock and key19924 19th Ave NE
- All In Improvement3922 N E 22nd Pl
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- All Season WindowsPO Box 6799
- All Service Glass255 NE Juniper St
- All Services NW5324 - 84th St E
- All Size Window & Door14637 8th Ave SW
- ALL STAR windows and doorsPO BOX 5063
- ALL WEATHER CONTRACTING711 142ND PL SE
- All West Construction9109 58th Ave
- Allways Locksmith16625 Redmond Way
- Allways Locksmith218 Main St
- Allways Locksmith18827 Bothell Way NE
- Allways Locksmith700 NW Gilman Blvd
- Alton's Home & Office Repair Specialist23960 35th Place South
- Alyn Murray Handyman Services14419 Greenwood Ave N 145
- AMAN INC GENERAL CONTRACTORPO BOX 650
- Amerimex Weatherization Incpo box 14102
- AmyWorks Inc208 S Brandon St
- Anderson's Door Company Inc12714 Aurora Ave N
- Andy Marshall Construction7536 Bagley Ave N
- Angel InfrastructurePO Box 462
- Anythingwood7845 123rd Ave NE
- AR JOYCE REMODEL, INC.2922 21ST AVE S
- Armada Design & Build12727 Northup Way 6
- Artifex Construction4400 168th St SW
- Artistic Home Renovations LLCP.O. Box 64294
- Assurance Construction CorporationPO Box 50572
- Astoria Construction876 172nd Ave NE
- ATLAS DISAPPEARING SCREEN DOORSPO BOX 16539
- Axilles Builders INC18375 47th Pl NE
- Axis Custom Builders19318 29th Ave SE
- Ayero-Lac346 Roosevelt Ave
- A & W Builders Showroom
- B & C Remodel and Construction108 W Main St B
- B & G Electrical Contracting533 6th St S Ste A
- BARN PROS INC14567 169TH DR SE
- Bath Planet by Northwest Bath Specialists19115 68th Ave. S Suite H102
- Baty Construction1036 148th Pl Se
- Bayne Junction Woodworks L.L.C.po box 106
- BC Windows & General Contracting, LLC141 116th St S
- Beckett Homes7627 Orchard Ave SE
- BEFORE & AFTER17702 46 AVE S
- Bek's Construction205 2nd Ave N
- Bel Red Windows & Doors5115 S 139th St
- Belisle Construction LLC703 n broadway st. #3
- Bellaren LLCPO BOX 253
- Bellevue Home Improvements4048 138th Ave. S.E.
- BEN's Construction LLC4255 Pike Street NE
- Bereiter Handyman Services5042 California Ave SW
- Bergman's Lock & Key1714 12th Ave
- BEST CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS INC325 Sunset Blvd N Unit B
- Best Euro Construction IncPO Box 547
- Better Built Door LLC9805 NE 116th St, #7341 Ste 7341
- Bevan's Inc.4320 196th St SW
- BH Contracting Services Inc1513 128th Place NE
- Big Bones Construction18219 228th Ave Ne
- BIG SKY CONSTRUCTION INC15916 SE 326TH ST
- Blaschke Home Improvements2506 Wetmore Ave. unit B
- Bliven Painting13011 Military Rd. S
- Bodhi Builders17618 NE 30th Pl
- Bogman Construction Services2400 NW 80th St # 314
- Bohemia Construction Inc.9029-133 AVE SE
- Bonafide Lock & Safe1025 NW Gilman Blvd #E4B
- Born In A Barn616 Laurel Dr
- Bothwell Builders Inc3247 E Capitol Ave
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Bradley J Rodgers LLC13740 19th Ave Ne
- Breeze Free Window & Door Inc6023 188th St SE
- Brocks Building12315 Vickery Ave E
- Brownlee Maintenance & Repair, LLC16541 Redmond Way #342C
- B & C Remodel and Construction