We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

MM Comfort Systems

Founded 1977 • With Angi since April 2005

9680 153rd Ave NE

Redmond, WA 98052

MM Comfort Systems has provided award-winning customer service for over 40 years, and now part of Home Comfort Alliance, we’re doing it even better by providing more home comfort solutions in more places. Call us today for all your heating, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical needs. We promise you’ll feel comfortable throughout your entire experience with us....

04/02/2022

Joe O.

The installers (Tyler & Ryan) were punctual, provided me with updates as they were performing the installation, and the quality of their work showed. They gave me an overview of how to operate the system before leaving as well. A++

Description of Work
LENNOX central air conditioning system installed on my home.

03/14/2022

Scott G.

Installation went great. Sam and Antonio were very professional and helped troubleshoot some issues that arose.

Description of Work
Heat Pump Installation

03/11/2022

Liz C.

On February 24 and February 25 of this year. MM Comfort Systems install a new gas furnace and an air-conditioning unit in my house. I am writing because I am beyond happy with my experience and the result. Matt came out, looked at my situation and explained the options I had for replacing my old gas furnace. I had had a different company come explain what my options were a few years back. That fellow tried to talk me into a very expensive furnace. I have a small house and do not need a big furnace with lots of bells and whistles. Matt was very honest and helpful, and I feel I made the correct choice for me. My communication with the company was professional and helpful. Joey and Alex, the installers, showed up right on time. They were very professional. Joey was the lead. He explained what they were going to do and why and made sure I was happy with the decisions. My old gas furnace that was replaced is in the basement was across the room from where the air-conditioning unit was. I have a very low ceiling. To attach the outside air-conditioning unit to the ducks, they had to find a way to connect the unit and not obstruct head room. They did a great job. The furnace is so quiet and efficient. I’m toasty warm. The thermostat they installed is very easy to use and has useful features that my old one didn’t have. Everything about the units was explained to me. Two inspections were required. MM paid for both and set them up for me. The process of getting and installing my new units was smooth and easy. I highly recommend this company! I am so pleased with what I got and how it all went! Thank you MM Comfort Systems.

Description of Work
I needed a new furnace and I wanted an air-conditioning unit

02/17/2022

Ed W.

MM Comfort Systems has been a joy to deal with, which had not been our experience with HVAC dealers previously. The back office staff is wonderful, responsive and efficient--obtaining initial estimates, scheduling the installation, arranging for inspections, etc. The installation was complicated and Sam and Antonio were professional and kept us informed as they resolved the various issues that arose. This is a class organization.

Description of Work
Installation of a new air conditioner.

02/10/2022

Michael L.

They product and the install process was just as I had been told it would be. The scheduling and payment process was flawless, including the Costco rebate. The cost was very reasonable and the installers, Randy and Clinton were exceptional. My health issues and concerns (an important aspect of my decision to purchase this unit in the first place) were taken into consideration from the very start. I was also impressed with their expertise and experience as they moved through the two-day installation process. They knew what they were doing, were unfazed by the seeming complexity of the install and knew a lot about relevant area building codes. They coordinated well with the electrician who provided a critical circuit to power the device and they paid attention to the aesthetic details of the final setup. They shared what their plans were for the install and why they had to do what they did. They also tested it all out for me, once done, to show me that it worked as intended. Clean-up was great too. Thanks for delivering as sold!

Description of Work
We needed central air cooling and air purifying added to our heating system.

02/08/2022

Debra K M.

We are very happy with our experience with MM Comfort Systems. We appreciated our salesperson Russell who explained our options, as well as installers Mikel and Ina, who did a great job with the project.

Description of Work
We replaced our old electric furnace with a new HE gas furnace and also had them install a central air conditioning unit.

01/27/2022

Jordan R.

We had MM Comfort Systems fix a plumbing pipe in our basement. We called multiple companies to get a bid and we’re going to have to wait weeks, but MM fit us in much sooner because of the severity of the issue and at a great rate. The technician Ryan was also great and finished the work quickly and correctly.

Description of Work
Plumbing pipe repair.

Category plumbing

01/26/2022

Craig M.

Sam & Zack were very professional. Knew what they were doing and answered every question I asked. Would recommend MM Comfort Systems to family and friends.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning & Furnace

01/26/2022

Monique G.

Replacement was emergent. It was a Friday morning before a long weekend. I contacted MM comfort systems and Greg Forsell, one of MM's Managers I think called me personally, moved less emergent appointments around and got a plumber to my home before 1 pm that same day. He pulled out our old/dead water heater and installed a new energy efficient one and we were back in business, water all mopped and hot water by early evening the same day. I gave a 4 to price because it was a spendy endeavor, but that is simply the cost of a new water heater and removing and replacing the old one. MM's charges were fair and reasonable. I have no complaints and highly recommend them. MM Comfort Systems also maintains our HVAC systems, keeping them running smoothly.

Description of Work
Old water heater leaked all over downstairs.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

01/15/2022

Bob M.

The workers, Drew and Jason, were informative, polite, and worked efficiently. They explained the installation of revisions to the heating system and added air conditioning.

Description of Work
Install air conditioning for home

The Plumbing Joint Inc.

The Plumbing Joint is the name to turn to for all your plumbing services in King County and the surrounding areas. Not only do the expert plumbers have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau and a Super Service Award from Angie’s List, they also have a great reputation with their customers. The team has been offering residential, commercial, and industrial plumbing solutions since 1973 and have maintained their stellar reputation for decades. In addition to being licensed, bonded, and insured, the company is also certified to handle gas line repairs and installations. Emergency services are available 24/7 for your peace of mind. Get in touch with The Plumbing Joint for more information about the best plumbing services King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties have to offer.

Offers by The Plumbing Joint Inc. on Angi
    Switch Electric LLC

Switch on to Better Power! Solar. Generators. Home Electrical. 3 Choices. One Great Company. We provide complete solutions for everything we do. You’ll receive service that doesn’t follow industry standard but exceeds it. We have been a proud recipient of the Angie’s List Super Service Award every year since 2010 and will continue to provide the best for our customers and set the bar for all other contractors in our area. We provide exceptional work at an honest price. With extensively trained electricians and staff, we strive to exceed your expectations every step of the way. If you’re looking to have any type of Home Electrical, Generator, or Solar installation done in your home, contact us today! You can submit a work request directly, at our website myswitchelectric.com or contact our office at 425-244-5511 to schedule an estimate.

Offers by Switch Electric LLC on Angi
    Lander Electric Service LLC

Special COVID-19 Update: We are open and ready to help! We are currently offering 24/7 emergency service during this time of COVID-19 shut downs. Lander Electric is here for your electrical emergency needs. Our service technicians' health is monitored closely, and we are using protective measures to comply with the state safety standards. Our services are currently limited due to the state regulations around COVID-19, but we are here for you to provide electric services related to lighting, heating, and food storage & preparation. If any of those systems are not working for you, we can help! As a family owned and operated business, we treat our clients and employees as we would our family.

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    MMCOMCS85564
    WA
    Washington: Contractors
    09/24/2023
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express

HVAC/Plumbing/Electrical. Installation & repair for gas, oil and electric furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, indoor air quality installation, electronic air cleaners, UV lights and HEPA filters, home assessment, complete duct cleaning & sanitizing, plumbing repairs, plumbing replacements, plumbing upgrades, toilets, sinks faucets, hose bibs, sump pumps, leak repair, water filtration, and water heaters.