If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Ruckersville, VA
There are 8 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Ruckersville
- Bernard Moyer MasonryThe work was excellent, came back when I have some few changes needed to be done. He's a great bloke masonry.
- Vista Construction Group, LLCScott came completely prepared for the job that I could not even envision! He only had a picture of the plumbing sticking out of the basement cement. He asked for my input regarding wants and needs and stated his intent and approval. Then he started building that was methodical, organized and very impressive! Diane is a wonderful compliment to his business! He did not leave the job until asking me if there was anything else I needed or wanted and completely satisfied! This is a great company and I would recommend Scott without hesitancy. Thank you so much!!!
- Phoenix Home Services IncPhoenix was recommended to me by a co-worker. I needed a new driveway and front walkway. Clint came out, discussed options and had a plan and quote to me w/in 3-days. They were very accommodating about working w/a hectic schedule. Once the install day came the crew arrived and went right to work. Very professional, efficient and clean. I had my new driveway and walkway w/in 3 days and what a difference to the curb appeal to my home - beautiful!! My neighbors watched with a scrutinizing eye and are now ready to use Phoenix as well!! Highly recommend them and will be using them again myself
- Chimney Saver Solutionsoriginal chimney design was poor, especially cap; was leaking through the stone fascia, and through the cap. company gave very detailed assessment, and description of our various options to repair and replace. we ended up choosing a route which was aesthetically better, but that the person honestly said might begin to leak again in a few years. i appreciated the honesty and realistic assessment and itemized quote. once we chose, the work was completed on time, professionally, cleanly, looks great, cleaned up everything, etc
- Allstate Chimney ServiceThis company is one of the best I have ever encountered. The price was reasonable. The advice was impeccable. The services were performed ahead of schedule. He knows what he is doing. He converted our fireplace from gas back to the original wood-burning setup. I feel perfectly safe burning a blazing fire every night this winter
- Noonan's Handyman & Landscape DesignJoseph Noonan is the man. This is my second review, though I've hired him several different times. He comes out every six months or so and takes care of all the things about the house that keep me up at night and that I can't do myself. In the past this has including things like fixing our stuck water filter, chasing down and fixing leaks around the house, repairing ceiling stains, fixing broken floorboards, etc. If it bothers me, he can fix it. This time around it was sealing cracks / gaps in our brickwork and reparing / rebuilding a short border wall in the front of our house. He is tireless and just knocks everything out one-by-one. The wall looks great and he also had time to really clean up the landscaping in the middle of the wall. I am always amazed at how much he can get finished in a single day, and he is terrific to work with
- Noonan's Handyman & Landscape DesignSince my wife and I had used Joe Noonan's services before we expected that his communication with us would be excellent and it was. He got back to me the same day I called. We talked about what I needed and he set up 2 dates. The first for him to inspect what needed to be done and the second for when he would do the work. I sent him a list of things by email and he called back that same day confirming that he got it. The days before the inspection and the work day he called to confirm that he was coming. He came on time both days. Each job was done neatly and he cleaned up as he went along. We could not be happier with the end result. And the price was lower than I had expected
- Noonan's Handyman & Landscape DesignJoe and his crew were on time, professional and extremely qualified to do all jobs required. Their attention to detail is extraordinary. Joe's communication is textbook customer service. He called to come out to inspect the job, confirmed the appt., came when he said he would and then sent a proposal via email for approval. He exceeded expectations, and we will have him back
- Noonan's Handyman & Landscape DesignMr. Noonan quickly responded to our request to come see our property and provide a price quote. He came on the scheduled day right on time. He was very thorough and listened very well to our needs and provided a lot of expert advice on how we should approach what needed to be done. He was professional and you just got the impression that you could trust what he said and his work would be top notch. He was very honest that he was busy and that it would take a few months to work us in and that the work we wanted should really be divided into two jobs as deck staining should wait for cooler weather. His quote came on the date he promised and it was a detailed, itemized list of everything he was planning to do and how much each area of work was going to cost. We really appreciated the breakdown in case we needed to take some things off the list. He again told us it would be a few months and he would totally understand if we wanted to look for another contractor but we knew we wanted him to do the work. He got us on his books and followed up every few weeks letting us know he would be there on the date promised. He contacted us the weekend before to confirm his arrival and let us know his plan of attack for getting all the work done. He called the night before to let us know exactly what time he would arrive. The next day he and his workers arrived exactly on time, set up a tent and got their equipment ready while Mr. Noonan walked around the property confirming the plan. The work lasted four days and he and his crew arrived everyday at the time they said, checked in with us each day to make sure we were happy and cleaned up every night. He proposed some additional items to add to the repairs which we agreed to and he did them with very little increase to the budget. We don't think we could have found a better and more honest contractor or a more thoughtful crew. Extremely pleased and feel that everything that was promised was delivered and that the house looks better than we imagined it would. From the first phone call to the very last minute of work, we feel that Mr. Noonan's goal was to exceed our expectations and he did! We also needed landscape work done that Mr. Noonan no longer does, he helped us locate a good but reasonably priced landscaper, scheduled the appointment and came to the appointment to make sure we were getting what we needed at a good price
- Noonan's Handyman & Landscape DesignOutstanding. Well prepped and painted. Very neat job; all articles on porches carefully moved. They even cleaned out two areas under my rear porch. It was a substantial, week-long job. Performed excellently and for a fair price.
Masonry Contractors in Ruckersville
- Business Description:We are an owner operated buisness who take alot of pride in making all your masonry ideas become reality, working one on one with the customer to make sure when we leave you are fully satisfied.Recent Review:Bernard is a very personal, friendly and competent contractor. His company removed my old pad and replaced it with a new concrete pad. “I love it!! “. He responded to my inquiry immediately, schedule and completed my job as promised, and for the price quoted. No surprises! I highly recommend his companyDuane A.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Concrete Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I hired Daniel to create a concrete patio in front of my house. He was so professional and stayed until the concrete had dried. I would recommend him to friends and family.Maria Z.
- Business Description:Call Us @ 540-718-3794! Established in 2000 with over 20+ years of Arbor experience, owner operated, & a 2018 Super Service Award winner, Premier Arbor Services are able to handle all tree care needs. We provide 24/7 services from tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding or removal, to excavating blurbs and everything in between-- our crew will provide you with expert service. Enhance your home's curb appeal by letting the quality excavating services of Premier Arbor Services LLC add beau..
- Business Description:Absolute Construction has was created Thirty years ago but has been launched into service for twenty years strong and is still growing. We provide all over service, from the simplest fixes to full home builds and remodels Absolute Construction does it all. We take the time to sit down and go over every possible need and want a customer has. We believe that true personal touches make the difference and changes a good experience to an amazing experience. Every builder/ worker affiliated with Ab..Recent Review:In all honesty I would definitely hire Absolute Construction again. They made it very easy and simple. With my project I had a limited amount of money I could use because I was turning the apartment into a rental space. Absolute Construction went above and beyond to make sure my job was completed and they hooked me up on the price because they knew I was on a very limited budget. I will be calling them againEric M.
- Business Description:For most efficient service, it is recommended that the initial contact be done via our office phone, 434-244-8402."Recent Review:Fantastic! Joe and his crew worked tirelessly and professionally to replace two large decks on our house. The finished product looks great and was done ahead of schedule. Joe is a great communicator and comes out to make sure the site is setup right, his materials are organized correctly and that everything runs smoothly. Highly recommendedMarguerite W.
- Business Description:We are a family-run business that specializes in: - removing mold - fixing the problems that caused mold in the first place - rebuilding afterwards so your home looks like it was never touchedRecent Review:Amazing. 2 months after my husband and I moved into our home a massive mold problem in the improperly finished basement showed itself after the previous owners failed to disclose the issue and tried masking it with a fresh paint job. David's inspection of our basement and his remediation process were the most thorough of all of the companies I had contacted and left me with the best peace of mind. David, his office staff, and his team that completed the project were all incredibly friendly, helpful, timely, communicated any delays are hiccups and tolerated my 9000 questions. 2 years later I reached out to the company for recommendations of waterproofing and basement repair companies and David took the time to call me back discuss options, provide recommendations and answer any questions I had. Though I hope to never have another mold issue I would definitely hire Valor again and recommend them to anyoneAshley S.
- Business Description:LUX Foundation Solutions is a fully licensed and insured foundation repair, waterproofing, crawlspace repair and masonry service contractor. Providing services to a large part of central and Northern Virginia. With Combine Experience of over 25 yearsRecent Review:I was incredibly happy with my experience with Lux. We had concerns about our home’s foundation and wanted a professional opinion. Keegan came out to our home and provided a very objective assessment of the issue as well as our options. Keegan was punctual and professional and provided feedback that was helpful and objective. Overall, the consultation was insightful and we have a great sense of what to monitor going forward with no cost so far. It was refreshing to receive professional and objective feedback instead of a contractor trying to maximize their profit. Would highly recommend LuxPreston S.
- Business Description:Paramount Builders is the East Coast’s premier home improvement replacement products company. We are proud to be “Improving our Community, One Home at a Time”. As a company, our goal is to establish the highest standard of excellence and integrity for our industry in our market and beyond. The cornerstone of our excellence is our products. We use only the absolute finest materials made. At Paramount Builders we are not just selling windows, siding, roofing and doors. We are selling our family..Recent Review:They did a great job. Would recommend to anyone who wants quality work completed on their homes.JAMES E.
- Business Description:With over 70 years of experience in home improvement, Long Home Products is the industry-leading company you can trust to give you peace of mind. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We are experts in all aspects of roofing, bathroom, window and door projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and g..Recent Review:It went great. They are professional and on time.Helen R.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:House was thoroughly inspected and detailed recommendations suggested. We appreciated the inspector's candor and helpfulness in arranging the job agreement. Office follow-up was just as promised and final work completed on schedule. Every effort was made to clean up the work area upon completion of the job. Overall we consider it a very positive experienceRobert S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
Find masonry contractors in
- Free Union
- Lake Monticello
- Mc Gaheysville
- Port Republic
masonry contractors in Ruckersville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Better Solution3914 Blenheim Rd
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- Alphin and Associates LLC22 Villa Ave
- Anderson Landscaping, LLC.3377 Old Lynchburg Rd
North Garden, Virginia
- Architectural construction and design inc.2035 Commonwealth Dr
- Arm-Strong Landscaping Ltd1534 Salem Church Rd
- A Better Solution
- Charlottesville Roofing and Siding43 Daniels Rd
- Compact Loader Service3613 Spotswood Trl
- COMPLETED SERVICES INCP.O. Box 7583
- Constable Construction inc3443 Bloomer Spring Rd
- Curb Appeal20745 Lahore road
- CUSTOMIZED TAYLOR RAILING5307 WINDINGBROOK RD
- Charlottesville Roofing and Siding
- Integrity Home Contracting677 Berkmar Cir
- Integrity Home Contracting
- Noonan's Handyman & Landscape Design2110 Bentivar Dr
- Noonan's Handyman & Landscape Design
- Select Marble and Granite LLC1320 School Street
- Select Marble and Granite LLC
- Valor Mold Removal7602 Fullerton Rd
- Valor Mold Removal
- Yard Solutions923 Jefferson dr
- Yard Solutions