Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Charlottesville, VA
There are 10 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Charlottesville
- Bernard Moyer MasonryThe work was excellent, came back when I have some few changes needed to be done. He's a great bloke masonry.
- Vista Construction Group, LLCScott came completely prepared for the job that I could not even envision! He only had a picture of the plumbing sticking out of the basement cement. He asked for my input regarding wants and needs and stated his intent and approval. Then he started building that was methodical, organized and very impressive! Diane is a wonderful compliment to his business! He did not leave the job until asking me if there was anything else I needed or wanted and completely satisfied! This is a great company and I would recommend Scott without hesitancy. Thank you so much!!!
- Phoenix Home Services IncPhoenix was recommended to me by a co-worker. I needed a new driveway and front walkway. Clint came out, discussed options and had a plan and quote to me w/in 3-days. They were very accommodating about working w/a hectic schedule. Once the install day came the crew arrived and went right to work. Very professional, efficient and clean. I had my new driveway and walkway w/in 3 days and what a difference to the curb appeal to my home - beautiful!! My neighbors watched with a scrutinizing eye and are now ready to use Phoenix as well!! Highly recommend them and will be using them again myself
- Chimney Saver Solutionsoriginal chimney design was poor, especially cap; was leaking through the stone fascia, and through the cap. company gave very detailed assessment, and description of our various options to repair and replace. we ended up choosing a route which was aesthetically better, but that the person honestly said might begin to leak again in a few years. i appreciated the honesty and realistic assessment and itemized quote. once we chose, the work was completed on time, professionally, cleanly, looks great, cleaned up everything, etc
- Allstate Chimney ServiceThis company is one of the best I have ever encountered. The price was reasonable. The advice was impeccable. The services were performed ahead of schedule. He knows what he is doing. He converted our fireplace from gas back to the original wood-burning setup. I feel perfectly safe burning a blazing fire every night this winter
- Noonan's Handyman & Landscape DesignMr. Noonan quickly responded to our request to come see our property and provide a price quote. He came on the scheduled day right on time. He was very thorough and listened very well to our needs and provided a lot of expert advice on how we should approach what needed to be done. He was professional and you just got the impression that you could trust what he said and his work would be top notch. He was very honest that he was busy and that it would take a few months to work us in and that the work we wanted should really be divided into two jobs as deck staining should wait for cooler weather. His quote came on the date he promised and it was a detailed, itemized list of everything he was planning to do and how much each area of work was going to cost. We really appreciated the breakdown in case we needed to take some things off the list. He again told us it would be a few months and he would totally understand if we wanted to look for another contractor but we knew we wanted him to do the work. He got us on his books and followed up every few weeks letting us know he would be there on the date promised. He contacted us the weekend before to confirm his arrival and let us know his plan of attack for getting all the work done. He called the night before to let us know exactly what time he would arrive. The next day he and his workers arrived exactly on time, set up a tent and got their equipment ready while Mr. Noonan walked around the property confirming the plan. The work lasted four days and he and his crew arrived everyday at the time they said, checked in with us each day to make sure we were happy and cleaned up every night. He proposed some additional items to add to the repairs which we agreed to and he did them with very little increase to the budget. We don't think we could have found a better and more honest contractor or a more thoughtful crew. Extremely pleased and feel that everything that was promised was delivered and that the house looks better than we imagined it would. From the first phone call to the very last minute of work, we feel that Mr. Noonan's goal was to exceed our expectations and he did! We also needed landscape work done that Mr. Noonan no longer does, he helped us locate a good but reasonably priced landscaper, scheduled the appointment and came to the appointment to make sure we were getting what we needed at a good price
- Noonan's Handyman & Landscape DesignOutstanding. Well prepped and painted. Very neat job; all articles on porches carefully moved. They even cleaned out two areas under my rear porch. It was a substantial, week-long job. Performed excellently and for a fair price.
- Noonan's Handyman & Landscape DesignJoseph Noonan is the man. This is my second review, though I've hired him several different times. He comes out every six months or so and takes care of all the things about the house that keep me up at night and that I can't do myself. In the past this has including things like fixing our stuck water filter, chasing down and fixing leaks around the house, repairing ceiling stains, fixing broken floorboards, etc. If it bothers me, he can fix it. This time around it was sealing cracks / gaps in our brickwork and reparing / rebuilding a short border wall in the front of our house. He is tireless and just knocks everything out one-by-one. The wall looks great and he also had time to really clean up the landscaping in the middle of the wall. I am always amazed at how much he can get finished in a single day, and he is terrific to work with
- Noonan's Handyman & Landscape DesignSince my wife and I had used Joe Noonan's services before we expected that his communication with us would be excellent and it was. He got back to me the same day I called. We talked about what I needed and he set up 2 dates. The first for him to inspect what needed to be done and the second for when he would do the work. I sent him a list of things by email and he called back that same day confirming that he got it. The days before the inspection and the work day he called to confirm that he was coming. He came on time both days. Each job was done neatly and he cleaned up as he went along. We could not be happier with the end result. And the price was lower than I had expected
- Noonan's Handyman & Landscape DesignJoe and his crew were on time, professional and extremely qualified to do all jobs required. Their attention to detail is extraordinary. Joe's communication is textbook customer service. He called to come out to inspect the job, confirmed the appt., came when he said he would and then sent a proposal via email for approval. He exceeded expectations, and we will have him back
Masonry Contractors in Charlottesville
- Business Description:We are an owner operated buisness who take alot of pride in making all your masonry ideas become reality, working one on one with the customer to make sure when we leave you are fully satisfied.Recent Review:Bernard is a very personal, friendly and competent contractor. His company removed my old pad and replaced it with a new concrete pad. “I love it!! “. He responded to my inquiry immediately, schedule and completed my job as promised, and for the price quoted. No surprises! I highly recommend his companyDuane A.
- Business Description:*Licenes and Insured* Driveways Type of concrete Patio, Stamped concrete, Sidewalks, Broom Finish, Finish floor, Expose AggregateRecent Review:Mr. Leon and his Son were excellent, did the job in a timely manner (considering the weather) were very accommodating and the price very reasonable. I'm hoping to bring them back in the spring to continue with my courtyard.Olivia M.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Concrete Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I hired Daniel to create a concrete patio in front of my house. He was so professional and stayed until the concrete had dried. I would recommend him to friends and family.Maria Z.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Nicholas Chimney works, Vienna Chimney Sweeps Inc. Hello, I am John Nicholas Petro, the owner of Nicholas Chimney Stove Fireplace. I have been in the chimney service industry for over thirty years. I cleaned my first chimney when I was eighteen years old. Chimneys are a big part of my life."If any one on my staff cannot solve your problems, please call me and I will give you my personal attention. Service area covered: Northern VirginiRecent Review:Contacted company via voice and text on Wed 8 Sept 2021 at 9:45am. Explained I preferred text since it is hard to talk on my phone at work. I did get a text response 5 days later on Monday 13 Sept at 10:22am saying they could come on a Mon, Thurs, or Fri to perform a sweep/inspection for a specific price. I responded with a text less than 1 hour later suggesting Monday 20 September with some details of the job: - I don't use the fireplaces and haven't in 20 years - I was looking for an exterior inspection with possible repairs b/c the last time the crowns were repaired was 20 years ago by this company (when we bought the house). I never received a text or call after my text response to them on the 13th and no one showed up on the 20th either. As a background, I chose this company b/c they did the inspection, caps, and crown repair on my home when I bought it 20 years ago. We never use the fireplaces and I just wanted an exterior inspection. No idea why the lack of response but I cannot recommend themBrad/Johanna K.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated, with 30 years experience, been in business since 1986, we have equipment to handle all of your outside needs, we are large enough to accommodate but small enough to appreciate! We are fully insured, we offer 24 hour emergency service for storm damage, we specialize in dangerous and hazardous removals, we are a prompt and efficient small business and your satisfaction is guaranteed. Payment is due upon completion of work unless otherwise specified by WillRecent Review:We had an excellent experience with Will and his crew. They arrived on time, completed all the jobs to satisfaction and cleaned the job site up fully afterwards. I would definitely hire the Tree Surgeon again!Nicole H.
- Business Description:Call Us @ 540-718-3794! Established in 2000 with over 20+ years of Arbor experience, owner operated, & a 2018 Super Service Award winner, Premier Arbor Services are able to handle all tree care needs. We provide 24/7 services from tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding or removal, to excavating blurbs and everything in between-- our crew will provide you with expert service. Enhance your home's curb appeal by letting the quality excavating services of Premier Arbor Services LLC add beau..Recent Review:Premier Arbor Services acted promptly to my request and removed the pine tree branches and wooden debris scattered across my lakeside property.Carolyn C.
- Business Description:Paramount Builders is the East Coast’s premier home improvement replacement products company. We are proud to be “Improving our Community, One Home at a Time”. As a company, our goal is to establish the highest standard of excellence and integrity for our industry in our market and beyond. The cornerstone of our excellence is our products. We use only the absolute finest materials made. At Paramount Builders we are not just selling windows, siding, roofing and doors. We are selling our family..Recent Review:A bit of a wait for the materials but once they arrived installation was quick and painlessKENT V.
- Business Description:Absolute Construction has was created Thirty years ago but has been launched into service for twenty years strong and is still growing. We provide all over service, from the simplest fixes to full home builds and remodels Absolute Construction does it all. We take the time to sit down and go over every possible need and want a customer has. We believe that true personal touches make the difference and changes a good experience to an amazing experience. Every builder/ worker affiliated with Ab..Recent Review:In all honesty I would definitely hire Absolute Construction again. They made it very easy and simple. With my project I had a limited amount of money I could use because I was turning the apartment into a rental space. Absolute Construction went above and beyond to make sure my job was completed and they hooked me up on the price because they knew I was on a very limited budget. I will be calling them againEric M.
- Business Description:For most efficient service, it is recommended that the initial contact be done via our office phone, 434-244-8402."Recent Review:Fantastic! Joe and his crew worked tirelessly and professionally to replace two large decks on our house. The finished product looks great and was done ahead of schedule. Joe is a great communicator and comes out to make sure the site is setup right, his materials are organized correctly and that everything runs smoothly. Highly recommendedMarguerite W.
- Business Description:We are your premier concrete repair contractor! At Ogburn Construction, our team has over 30 years of experience providing top quality services at reasonable prices. Your satisfaction is our top priority – you can expect friendly, personalized services every step of the way. You can depend on our experts to handle all your concrete repair needs smoothly. Ogburn Construction has been proudly serving Richmond, Petersburg, Henrico, and nearby areas throughout Virginia since 1988. As your premier..Recent Review:My garage floor slab had serious cracks in it and had dropped down significantly over the years. Ogburn construction was hired for the repair and I was impressed with their service. They communicated with me multiple times during the project and answered all of my questions. The attention to detail that the work crew showed to the repair work was impressive as was the final result. I highly recommend their services for concrete repairRobert B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- North Garden
- Free Union
- Lake Monticello
- Fork Union
masonry contractors in Charlottesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Better Solution3914 Blenheim Rd
- Absolute Construction 11222 Ascot Cir
- Alphin and Associates LLC22 Villa Ave
- Anderson Landscaping, LLC.3377 Old Lynchburg Rd
North Garden, Virginia
- Architectural construction and design inc.2035 Commonwealth Dr
- Arm-Strong Landscaping Ltd1534 Salem Church Rd
- A Better Solution
- Charlottesville Roofing and Siding43 Daniels Rd
- Chimney Saver Solutions9306 Old Staples Mill Rd
- Compact Loader Service3613 Spotswood Trl
- COMPLETED SERVICES INCP.O. Box 7583
- Constable Construction inc3443 Bloomer Spring Rd
- CONSTRUCTION UNLIMITED817 Monacan Trail Rd
- Curb Appeal20745 Lahore road
- CUSTOMIZED TAYLOR RAILING5307 WINDINGBROOK RD
- Charlottesville Roofing and Siding
- Flint MasonryPO Box 62
- Flint Masonry
- Integrity Home Contracting677 Berkmar Cir
- Integrity Home Contracting
- Ogburn Construction Inc32 Cobblestone Cir
- Ogburn Construction Inc
- Paramount Builders Inc501 Central Dr
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Piedmont Facilities Management2811 Hydraulic Rd
- Premier Arbor Servicespo box 73
Locust Grove, Virginia
- Professional Tree Surgeon15082 Jefferies Mill Rd
- Pyramid Masonry & Chimney Lining Co3836 Churchville Ave
- Paramount Builders Inc
- Quality Carpet and Chimney Cleaning417 E Main St
- Quality Carpet and Chimney Cleaning
- Valor Mold Removal7602 Fullerton Rd
- Valor Mold Removal
- Yard Solutions923 Jefferson dr
- Yard Solutions