Thabs

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2015

1038 Green St

Norfolk, VA 23513

THABS is the most complete and dependable handyman service you can find in the Tidewater area of Virginia. We have 30yrs experience.

04/18/2017

Bruce L.

Mr. Bennett was consistently professional, overwhelming kind, and communicated constantly during the repairs. He has my highest recommendation for work.

Description of Work
Electrical lighting repair to my stove, caulking around bathtub, and repaired a leaking garbage disposal.

Category handyman service

04/17/2017

BJ S.

I think he's funny, honest, and I love his work. He works by himself, and he stays on the job until he's done. He sticks with you! When tells you he's going to be somewhere, he'll be there! He's very knowledge able. I've been working with him for about 2 years. He's always on time! Sometimes he makes it to the appointment before I do!

Description of Work
He's done several jobs for me. The biggest job was when he rehabbed a vacant property for me. He's also done painting work, plumbing working, hooking up new appliances, and even installing new blinds. He's even installed a vinyl shed including the cement floor. He is going install a fence for me soon.

Category plumbing, remodeling, garage builders, window treatments, house painters, interior painters

04/17/2017

Bruce W.

It went very good. He was very quick, neat and well done. I was very satisfied. He was very professional, courteous and has reasonable rates. I use him on all my rental properties.

Description of Work
He repaired my roof and repaired the interior leak damage.

Category remodeling

Home Genius Exteriors

cleaning Carrollton

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

2022 Super Service Award

Soft Wash Mafia

Established in December of 2020, we specialize in various types of extetior cleanings for both residential and commercial projects. There's no job too big or too small we won't do. Estimates are always at no charge, and are custom built to meet the need. Call us today, we aim to please. "Bada Boom, Bada Bing! look, it's clean! Forget about it!" The Boss

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Home Additions, Home Building, Commercial Building, Major Plumbing & Electrical Installation.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Thabs

How is Thabs overall rated?

Thabs is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Thabs provide

Thabs accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Does Thabs offer free estimates?

No, Thabs does not offer free project estimates.

Does Thabs offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Thabs does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Thabs?

No, Thabs does not offer warranties.

What services does Thabs offer?

Thabs offers the following services: Curtains, Drapes, Blinds, Hanging Pictures & Posters, Move & Assemble Furniture. Light &Fixture Replacement, Fix & Repair Walls, Floor Installation & Painting, Material & Merchandise Pickup & Deliver. Plumbing Repair, Electrical, Siding, Roofing, Carpentry, Drywall, Cabinet, Countertop & Appliance Installation. We have join with New Frontier, a class B Contractor and providing ADA bath remodeling.

Are there any services Thabs does not offer?