SWEAT BROTHERS TREE SURGERY

Commissioner of the Revenue
03/01/2021

838 W 45TH ST

Norfolk, VA 23508

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Sweat Brothers Tree Service is a locally owned and operated tree service business that has been serving Hampton Roads Area since 1971. If it has to do with trees or bushes, you can bet that we can help you out. Owned and operated by Carl Sweat, we're well known in the Metro area as a leader in customer service and satisfaction when it comes to tree service and landscape assistance. From trimming and pruning to entire tree extraction, we have the experience to get the job done. We believe that your trees are important, not only for the beauty of your home, but as a natural resource. That's why we are dedicated to the health of your trees through pruning, landscaping, and disease treatment....

tree service (230)hauling (35)lawn & landscaping (1)lawn care (22)

02/19/2021

They are wonderfully priced, are on time, and do an excellent job. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They prune my hedges.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

11/05/2020

Sweat Bros Tree Surgery just trimmed 2 trees for me. A Maple in the front yard and a Pine in my back yard. They did a fabulous job. Mr. Sweat made sure I was completely satisfied. His crew got everything cleaned up in my yard and my neighbors They were respectful towards me and my family and made sure my dog was in the house before they began. I want to give them a 5 star rating.

Description of Work
trimmed 2 trees

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

07/22/2020

Never able to get ahold of anyone after calling several times over two weeks. Never able to even leave a voicemail.

Description of Work
Removal of up to 5 trees

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

06/28/2020

Some of the trees were fairly large trees and needed to fall exactly between two houses. They fell exactly as the owner of the tree service said they would fall. Accurately and safely. They hauled off the large parts of the trees and cut the small limbs up so that my husband could cut up later for firewood. They also arranged for a stump grinding service to grind up the stumps the same day the trees were removed. They graded the land flat, as if the trees were never there.

Description of Work
6 trees taken down,

Category hauling services,tree service

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

05/14/2020

Carl was very responsive and the company did an excellent job. Everything was very easy and I thought the price was reasonable given the large team and equipment needed to perform the work. When they were done, it was so clean you would have never known they were there (except that the tree was gone). Very pleased!

Description of Work
tree removal

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

03/12/2020

Very well done. All debris hauled away, clean-up was excellent.

Description of Work
trimming and removing tree limbs (multiple trees)

Work Completed On 03/12/2020

11/16/2018

Great job. Highly recommended. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Tree removal and trimming

Work Completed On 11/09/2018

11/05/2018

Excellent job including clean up and removal.

Description of Work
removal of 2 large trees downed in a storm

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

08/31/2018

They did a very professional job at my mother's place in Newport News. I coordinated everything via phone with Carl at Sweat Brothers since I live out of the country. Carl came out for an estimate, and we then agreed to proceed on the work a week later. It took awhile to get into their schedule, but it was worth the wait. A crew came out and got the job done in 3-4 hours. And given the amount of work and quality of work, the price was very reasonable. Highly recommended. The only minor issue was communication sometimes too awhile, but that had as much to do to my schedule and timezone as anything on their end.

Description of Work
Cutting down a number of trees / Trimming some trees

Work Completed On 08/29/2018

07/23/2018

The contractor was very professional and a pleasure to work with. Carl came out and provided a quote and contacted us later when they were prepared to the work. The entire crew was very professional and if you had not known they were coming out, you could not tell they had been there. The trees and limbs were removed and everything cleaned up. They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Removal of four trees and pruning of limbs

Work Completed On 07/23/2018

TREE TRIMMING, TREE REMOVAL, STUMP GRINDING, PRUNING, CABLING FOR HEAVY LIMBS AND DEBRIS REMOVAL.

Visa, MasterCard, Check