Performance Plumbing, Inc.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2017

Norfolk, VA 23523

Here at Performance Plumbing, Inc., we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 20 years of experiences we are experts in the Commercial Plumbing trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. The family-owned company provides same-day solutions to all your commercial plumbing problems. In addition to general plumbing repairs and installations, Performance Plumbing, Inc. specializes in trenchless pipe bursting and pipe lining. Using the most advanced methods and technologies, the Norfolk plumbers can repair and replace your sewer and water lines while leaving your yard or landscape undisturbed. Call now or visit their website to schedule an appointment. Performance Plumbing, Inc. is available for emergency plumbing 24/7 at no additional charge, especially after hours or during the weekend. Contact us today! We look forward to earning your business. ...

10/20/2020

Matthew C.

Performance was on time, very professional and very reasonably priced. I have already recommended them to others with immediate plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Faucet repair/clogged drain

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

10/13/2020

Kevin C.

I called Performance Plumbing around 9 o’clock on a Friday morning. I explained to the receptionist, Mallory, that we had a water leak in our foundation and I wanted to talk with someone about finding and fixing the leak. She said I needed to talk with Chris but that he wasn’t in so she would transfer me to his voicemail and he’d call me back. By 2 o’clock that afternoon I had not heard from Chris so I called back and Mallory told me that Chris was out of the office and probably wouldn’t call until Monday, but she would contact him then to have him call me. He didn’t call. Monday rolled around and by mid-morning I still had not heard from Chris, so I called the office again. This time Mallory told me that Chris was back but not really back and asked if I wanted to leave another voicemail for him. Chris never called me. No one ever returned my calls.

Description of Work
Leak detection and repair for leak in slab

07/21/2020

Tammy D.

Very professional and courteous service!! The crew that came out was on time, friendly and knowledgeable!!! Everyone I dealt with from the office staff to the work crew was friendly and eager to please!! The work was done right the first time and the price was more than reasonable!! It’s so refreshing to find a a company that takes pride in their work! I will definitely use them again!!!

Description of Work
Clogged drains in 1/2 the house

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

05/04/2020

T D.

Great. In spite of odor, drains were tight with no signs of problems. Mike checked all the drains in the craw space, not just the one I suspected. Service call fee was surprisingly reasonable ..... would like to take them to Hawaii next time I have a problem there.....would be less expensive flying them to Maui than using a local company!

Description of Work
investigate connections in craw space

Category

09/16/2019

Kedric I.

job well done..great price, excellent efficient work

Description of Work
replace exterior house spigot

Category plumbing,drain pipe

06/27/2019

DORENNA C.

The technician was very friendly and professional. He explain everything as he was doing the job. I would definitely recommend this company. The overall experience was great.

Description of Work
Repair pipe under the kitchen sink and replaced shower head

04/09/2019

MK M.

Without knowing the full scope of the repair, I was given options with pricing. Upon accessing the sewer line, it became apparent that the repair was less than anticipated and Mike was honest, open, and offered a better option with a price adjustment. His men were polite, professional, hard working, and the job they did was more than I expected. I highly recommend this company, especially after interviewing a half dozen companies. Performance Plumbing struck me as a company I could trust. I have NO complaints, only high praise!

Description of Work
Sewer line replacement

06/20/2018

Brenda S.

Great job, cleaned up and finished as promised!

Description of Work
Installed new toilet and went under house to strap up some loose pipes.

10/03/2017

Richard F G.

Very good, they do an work on all my jobs.

Description of Work
Clean out washing machine line.

10/03/2017

Richard F G.

It went top notch and I would call Performance anytime for my plumbing needs, they are great and Seth is outstanding, we will ask for Seth every time we need a plumbing problem...GREAT JOB!!!!!!

Description of Work
Our technician was Seth, he did two jobs for us, he replaced a line from the bathroom tub to the main line...he also did a job two weeks later to flush out the washing machine line that was stopped up, he is a great technician and he did both jobs with a minimum of time, he also has a great personality.

Category plumbing,drain pipe,drain cleaning

GUARANTEED GREENER GRASS & SECOND NATURE LANDSCAPE

Providing the Hampton Roads area with the finest In landscaping, and turf management needs. Whether you live in Chesapeake or Virginia Beach we can Beautify your lawn, landscape and home. Whether you need lawn mowing, landscape design, fescue, bermuda, zoysia or st. augustine sod, we can help. Whether you have drainage problems, standing water in the yard, more weeds than grass or a paver walkway, driveway, patio or pool deck, we can help. Annual turf management, core aeration, slit seeding, landscape renovation and more..

Offers by GUARANTEED GREENER GRASS & SECOND NATURE LANDSCAPE on Angi
    Red Ladder Remodeling

We are a residential remodeling company whose process was cultivated with the homeowner in mind. We focus on transparency through clear and consistent communication, high quality products and services, and a finished product that will add value to your home!

Hampton Roads Water Services

Hampton Roads Water Services provides residential and commercial water treatment solutions for Hampton Roads & Tidewater. Today it continues to offer unsurpassed service, expanding beyond basic water softeners and water conditioners to state-of-the-art water refiners, reverse osmosis drinking water systems, carbon filtration, de-chlorination, and a host of water purifiers for residential and commercial usage. Hampton Roads Water Services has satisfied many Hampton Roads & Tidewater residents with great tasting, conditioned water. At Hampton Roads Water Services, our reputation for quality products and service has resulted in repeat business and countless referrals.

Offers by Hampton Roads Water Services on Angi

2705120394
    Virginia
    Virginia: Contractors
    02/29/2024
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Residential Plumbing

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Performance Plumbing, Inc.

How is Performance Plumbing, Inc. overall rated?

Performance Plumbing, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Performance Plumbing, Inc. open?

Performance Plumbing, Inc. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Performance Plumbing, Inc. provide

Performance Plumbing, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Performance Plumbing, Inc. offer free estimates?

No, Performance Plumbing, Inc. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Performance Plumbing, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Performance Plumbing, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Performance Plumbing, Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Performance Plumbing, Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Does Performance Plumbing, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Performance Plumbing, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Performance Plumbing, Inc.?

No, Performance Plumbing, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Performance Plumbing, Inc. offer?

Performance Plumbing, Inc. offers the following services: Commercial Plumbing, 24 Hour Emergency Services; Water Heater Repair and Installation; Tankless Water Heater Repair and Installation; Burst Pipe Repair; Water Leak Detection; Gas Leak Detection; Gas Line Repair and Installation; Drain Cleaning; Hydrojetting; Sewer Line Repairs; Trenchless; Bathroom Remodeling; Clogged Toilet Repair; Backflow Testing and Certification; Sump Pump Repair and Replacement

Are there any services Performance Plumbing, Inc. does not offer?

Residential Plumbing