Performance Plumbing, Inc.

Awards & Badges

• Trade License Number
  • 7574907050

Norfolk, VA 23523

Here at Performance Plumbing, Inc., we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 20 years of experiences we are experts in the Commercial Plumbing trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. The family-owned company provides same-day solutions to all your commercial plumbing problems. In addition to general plumbing repairs and installations, Performance Plumbing, Inc. specializes in trenchless pipe bursting and pipe lining. Using the most advanced methods and technologies, the Norfolk plumbers can repair and replace your sewer and water lines while leaving your yard or landscape undisturbed. Call now or visit their website to schedule an appointment. Performance Plumbing, Inc. is available for emergency plumbing 24/7 at no additional charge, especially after hours or during the weekend. Contact us today! We look forward to earning your business. ...

plumbers (16)drain cleaning (3)drain pipe installation (2)

10/20/2020

Performance was on time, very professional and very reasonably priced. I have already recommended them to others with immediate plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faucet repair/clogged drain

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

10/13/2020

I called Performance Plumbing around 9 o’clock on a Friday morning. I explained to the receptionist, Mallory, that we had a water leak in our foundation and I wanted to talk with someone about finding and fixing the leak. She said I needed to talk with Chris but that he wasn’t in so she would transfer me to his voicemail and he’d call me back. By 2 o’clock that afternoon I had not heard from Chris...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak detection and repair for leak in slab

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2020

07/21/2020

Very professional and courteous service!! The crew that came out was on time, friendly and knowledgeable!!! Everyone I dealt with from the office staff to the work crew was friendly and eager to please!! The work was done right the first time and the price was more than reasonable!! It’s so refreshing to find a a company that takes pride in their work! I will definitely use them again!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged drains in 1/2 the house

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

05/04/2020

Great. In spite of odor, drains were tight with no signs of problems. Mike checked all the drains in the craw space, not just the one I suspected. Service call fee was surprisingly reasonable ..... would like to take them to Hawaii next time I have a problem there.....would be less expensive flying them to Maui than using a local company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
investigate connections in craw space

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2020

09/16/2019

job well done..great price, excellent efficient work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace exterior house spigot

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

COST $496.81

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

06/27/2019

The technician was very friendly and professional. He explain everything as he was doing the job. I would definitely recommend this company. The overall experience was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair pipe under the kitchen sink and replaced shower head

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

04/09/2019

Without knowing the full scope of the repair, I was given options with pricing. Upon accessing the sewer line, it became apparent that the repair was less than anticipated and Mike was honest, open, and offered a better option with a price adjustment. His men were polite, professional, hard working, and the job they did was more than I expected. I highly recommend this company, especially after in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer line replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2019

06/20/2018

Great job, cleaned up and finished as promised!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new toilet and went under house to strap up some loose pipes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2018

10/03/2017

Very good, they do an work on all my jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean out washing machine line.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2017

10/03/2017

It went top notch and I would call Performance anytime for my plumbing needs, they are great and Seth is outstanding, we will ask for Seth every time we need a plumbing problem...GREAT JOB!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our technician was Seth, he did two jobs for us, he replaced a line from the bathroom tub to the main line...he also did a job two weeks later to flush out the washing machine line that was stopped up, he is a great technician and he did both jobs with a minimum of time, he also has a great personality.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2017

Commercial Plumbing, 24 Hour Emergency Services; Water Heater Repair and Installation; Tankless Water Heater Repair and Installation; Burst Pipe Repair; Water Leak Detection; Gas Leak Detection; Gas Line Repair and Installation; Drain Cleaning; Hydrojetting; Sewer Line Repairs; Trenchless; Bathroom Remodeling; Clogged Toilet Repair; Backflow Testing and Certification; Sump Pump Repair and Replacement

Residential Plumbing