AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Repair Systems

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2009

4.1

5552 Raby Road

Norfolk, VA 23502

Virginia's Most Trusted Foundation and Waterproofing Family Business. Over a quarter of a century of trust and reliability. Financing is Available, or 3% active duty military discount or $200 off a $1,500 or more job , or $500 off a $3,000 or more job. We are a family owned locally operated Foundation and Waterproofing Repair Business. We are Hampton Roads' Wavy 10 Expert on Your Side, and HR Pro2Go. We offer the best in industry warranties on our products. We have an A+ rating with the BBB for over 16 yrs since joining. Additional DBAs - Southside Hearth & Home, Atlas Basement Technologies, Atlas Structural Solutions, Southside Masonry, Atlas Structural Solutions Inc., AMC911 Atlas Master Companies, AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Systems....

07/23/2021

Cynthia B.

They said I had a moisture problem on my crawlspace, They gave me an estimate which was costly so I decided to do it on a later date. The Engineer from AMC911 misdiagnosed the whole problem, it was not a moisture problem, it was actually a leaking sewage pipe from the crawlspace and it was not a moisture coming from the outside. It actually cost me over $10,000 for the repairs because of the misdiagnosis. I didn't know that it was that urgent and I hold it off.

Description of Work
Inspection service

Category home inspection

05/02/2018

Mandy D.

The consultant, Aron, was easy to work with. He listened to my concerns and addressed all of them. He provided a quote at the initial visit. Miguel and the crew arrived to begin the job at the scheduled time and date. They were prompt and worked tirelessly to get the job completely done. Miguel kept me informed on the progress and went above and beyond to make sure the job was done well. The crew was very respectful of my home and cleaned everything up before leaving. Aron followed up with me after the job to be sure I was satisfied. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Description of Work
needed leveling/foundation support on home

04/23/2018

Juanita C.

We knew we had a problem with the support of our house when the floors were sagging and not level, and we began to see more cracks in our walls. Four foundation companies gave us estimates and we were most impressed with AMC911. They sent us Jeromy, who gave us the most comprehensive free estimate I've ever had from any company. He took time to draw things out, think about a solution and explain everything concisely in plain english. He was concerned also about not overcharging and making sure we were getting a good value for our money. Here's what we had done - two new long beams installed under our house for support of sagging floors, a second dehumidifier to handle high moisture levels, crawlspace cleaned of debris and insulation that was falling down and a new vapor barrier installed. We had flood vents installed because we live on a river and is prone to flooding. Their mason came and cut out new vents (done very well) and repaired cracks/replaced our window lintels. They also dug tunnels in our yard to redirect the water downspouts away from our foundation. It was a very big job and they handled it beautifully. The team that performed the work was led by Eduardo, and they were exceptional. They were friendly, polite, prompt, hard working and cleaned up well. They came at 8am and worked until 5pm every day until the job was done. Jeromy was also in contact with me throughout to make sure we were happy and our questions answered. We now have peace of mind that our water/moisture issues have been addressed. I love every day when I walk on my floors and feel how much sturdier they are!

Description of Work
Support beams put under our house for sagging floors, flood vents installed, crawlspace barrier and dehumidifier, water drainage in our yard

Category drain pipe, foundation repair

10/31/2017

Olivia T.

It went well from start to finish. Which is rare these days. Sales rep showed up on time, the company emailed us his profile before he came, which was great as it allowed me to know who was coming to my house, he arrived on time and was very professional. The pricing was comparable to others we had received but we chose them based on reviews and reputation. We liked his presentation style and he was not pushy but very detailed and patient with us. The workers were very thorough and polite. Job was done on time and we've had no issues, the site was left clean after done. 3/8/17

Description of Work
We had dry wall cracks and some windows sticking in the front of the house. Also some water was coming into our basement....not a lot but enough to make it smell bad into the house.

Category basement waterproofing, drain pipe, foundation repair

08/16/2017

Harry B.

We didn't use them. I always get several estimates and that's one of the estimates I got. I don't remember how much it was or anything. The only contact I had was the salesman that came out for the estimate. He was a nice person. As for anything else the company does, I can't say because we didn't select them. They didn't provide the best solution to the problem we had.

Description of Work
This was for a free estimate only.

07/10/2017

Carol H.

I was really surprised they did not have a permit. I trust people, you just assume that do everything that they are supposed to do. Then when I found out they didn't have a permit, I was like what and when the city got in contact with them, they did come back out here and did a little bit more, I guess whatever the city told them before the city gave them the okay. They did what they city told them. I should not have had to question whether they had a permit or not.

Description of Work
They strengthened the foundation of the house.

04/08/2017

Harry B.

I choose another company. I didn't use them. The young man that they sent out here was very knowledgeable about what he was doing and about the product. I think they did good. I always get 3 estimates and I choose somebody else because they just appeared to be better to me. There is nothing wrong with what they did, I just rather have a different solution, that was all. They were good, I just preferred something different. I have chosen somebody else and they are taking care of the problem.

Description of Work
I had them out for an estimate to do some foundation work for me. My foundation was sinking.

09/26/2016

John T.

Estime was clear and we made a deposit. The work was not performed because they said they were closing their local office and my job was to small to coordinate from Virginia Beach. They refunded my deposit and provide an extra $50. Really need to get this done before winter. Got a new estimate and hope to move forward.

Description of Work
Foundation leak needed repair

07/28/2016

Melissa B.

Terrible! Salesman knew exactly what to say to sell the service however, nothing that he said was done. He had an answer for everything but then couldn't deliver on what he was telling us. He told us what we wanted to hear. It was nothing but problems from day 1 which only got worse throughout the project. The project manager had to send the contract 3 times because he couldn't get it right. There was no communication between the development and the workman because they didn't know what the plans were. The work was shotty and they didn't really care about fixing the issues until we started asking to speak to the owner. They were perfectly content with leaving things done the wrong way. The workman didn't show up each day until 1030a and then they would leave at 4p, then they tried to rush the job at the end and just about everything they had done was wrong. There was suppose to be a foreman onsite everyday and there wasn't. The dehumidifier was installed wrong and in the wrong place, the two sump pumps were installed wrong, they were only going to dig 1 drainage ditch when really, for the size of house and number of down spouts, it required 3, they didn't spray for mold like they said until it was brought to their attention and the moisture barrier was already laid so they had to cover it, the GFI outlet was installed in the wrong place, the crawl space vents were broke and then they just slapped some backer board over them with expanding foam coming through the outside of the vent (which looked terrible and they found nothing wrong with this!) And to top it all off, after multiple complaints on each day, the project manager stated to us that we were too involved in the project!!! Talk about a huge slap in the face especially when we were paying them A LOT of money! The owner did eventually contact us and said it would be rectified but little acknowledgment for the stress that we've had to deal with.

Description of Work
Foundation had cracks and needed to be lifted along with moisture control.

06/22/2016

Sterwart G.

A +++ We could not be more impress with the service, knowledge and professionalism of this company. Our wood basement floor was getting damp and discolored in one corner. We call AMC911 to look into the problem. Eric came to check it out and to provide an estimate for the corrections he felt were necessary. He did a complete and thorough inspection of the foundation and the existing grade. Took measurement, made a sketch and in about 30 minutes after arrival he presented three options with a printed estimate spelling out all the details and handouts with further information. He was also honest enough to tell us of a simple fix that we could do and if that did not work then we could look at his options. The complete experience was fantastic refreshing and unexpected. They have their competition beat on all accounts. We are currently doing as he suggested but if it fails, we will certainly call AMC911 to institute one of their fixes.

Description of Work
Inspection and three estimates

Category basement waterproofing

05/12/2016

Ira F.

It went very well. The crew showed up promptly at the scheduled time each and every morning. They took great care in keeping the work areas clean. The foreman, Eduardo, seemed very proficient and knowledgeable and explained any issues that I had questions about. For me, it was money well spent. I would definitely use the services of this company again if need be.

Description of Work
AMC 911 stabilized my foundation and shimmed up my piers in the crawl space.

03/13/2016

Sewell R.

I chose to get 3 estimates from similar companies. AMC911 immediately scheduled an appointment with Jeromy . He contacted me prior to the appointment time to confirm that he would be available to review the work needed, make suggestions and develop a work proposal, along with an appropriate cost proposal. His proposal was was thorough and complete without any surprise suggestions for additional work. On the day of the work, the AMC911 crew under the guidance of foreman Eduardo arrived on time, worked diligently throughout the day and cleaned up the site before leaving. Eduardo advised me of the steps he was working on during the day and invited me to watch the lifting of the building and closing the gap near windows that have widen during the sinking of the side of the house. This was a very pleasing to see the improvement. The task was completed successfully in one day. In the end, i am pleased with the excellent service from Jeromy, Eduardo, and his staff. I have already recommended AMC911 to a friend who needs similar work.

Description of Work
Installed 6 push piers to raise and support north side of home. Installed sister joist to bolster interior bathroom wall. Added block and steel shim to block and steel shim to give better structure and compression.

Category structural engineer, foundation repair

02/25/2016

Kim R.

They were here when they said they would be here. The pricing was reasonable and we ended up spending less than we expected. They did a great job and were just really nice guys. They were very professional and I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Description of Work
They fixed the foundation on my home.

11/25/2015

RICH M.

Found an advertisement in the newspaper for AMC911 and decided to have someone come out to give me a quote on installing a vapor barrier and new insulation in the crawl-space of the home I?m currently renovating. Home was built in 1988 and the crawl space never had a vapor barrio and the insulation that was in place was falling apart. On the scheduled date and at the scheduled time Mr. Eric Zidenberg arrived and inspected the crawl-space with me present. I explained what I wanted done and Eric listened to me and prepared a detailed estimate and quote. I appreciated the fact that Eric did not try to pressure me into anything and told me to give him a call if I had any additional questions. I should note that previously I had two other companies inspect the crawl-space and give me estimates. In both cases the estimates were extremely high and there was a lot of high pressure trying to get me to have more done than was actually needed and of course they wanted me to sign the contract immediately. Later in the evening, after discussing it with my wife, I emailed Eric and suggested a few changes in the statement of work in the estimate. I finally sent the email right before midnight expecting to get a reply from Eric the following morning. To my surprise I received a response in less than an hour and we agreed with my proposed changes. Three days later Eric and a crew arrived on site to begin work. Mark was in charge and assisting him were Marcos and Moises. It was apparent that Mark was an expert and knew what he was doing. Mark not only supervised the work but he was in the crawl-space with Marcos and Moises doing the work. My expectations were exceeded and I am thoroughly satisfied with the results. AMC911 is a great company and they know what they are doing. I would highly recommend AMC911 do any crawl-space work. Sincerely, Rich Mehochko

Description of Work
Insulated and installed a 20Mil vapor barrier in the home crawl-space

Category insulation, basement waterproofing, foundation repair

02/11/2015

Nicole M.

He did a thorough job on assessing my situation. The recommendation was to receive a few push piers at my problem areas. He was very attentive and shared lots of information that was helpful to know about my home. In the end I did not go with AMC but there wasn't much of a reason not to.

Description of Work
I received an estimate from Rocco.

Category foundation repair

Hello; Thank you so much for your kind review and giving us an opportunity to come out and give you an estimate. Although you did not do the project this time - we hope you will give us a call again in the future should the need arise. We strive to always do our best and provide the best solutions for our customers. We are so thankful that you took the time to show your appreciation. We look forward to being your go-to company in the future should you have any other foundation, waterproofing, concrete repair needs. Our team members stay trained in the latest techniques and products we offer. We have a life of the structure warranty - so do not hesitate to reach us back or send us any referrals. We will make sure they too receive the good treatment you've experienced. Again we thank you . Regards AMC Customer Support

12/07/2014

Frederick H P.

The estimator/project manager spent almost 4 hours at our house taking measurements and laying out the work, including an hour in the crawl space with me. He was knowledgeable and was able to answer all our questions, and thoroughly explained the pricing. The was no discussion (let along pushing for) of services we didn't need. Work started 1 day ahead of schedule, but ran a little longer than planned due to deeper holes/longer piles and erratic staffing. My only complaint is that the staffing varied from a low of 2 guys to a high of 6 or 8. This appeared to be from the number of other active jobs as well as the variability of who was available for work that day. There was a core group of 2 guys that we saw every day, and they were great. The foreman and his helper worked hard, smart, and fast. They were well organized and always respectful of our property and time, and were able to work around when we could and could not be there. The project manager was on site once during the project, but was easy to reach by phone/text at all times. Exterior work involved placing 7 piers under brick veneer and wall footings on 2 sides of the house. Excavation for the piers caused minimal disturbance to shrubs and landscaping as heavy plastic was used to protect the ground and portions of shrubs were tied out of the way, but expect that some damage is inevitable. There has been settlement of only one of the backfilled holes. I would recommend you be present during jacking to monitor interior cracking and window function. Only very minor interior cracking occurred for us, as the foreman was experienced and kept close tabs on the progress. We were not trying to completely level out the settlement; just stabilize the house and seal up cracks in the brick mortar. Once we were satisfied with the jacking the holes were backfilled and any cracked mortar was cut out and replaced with matching mortar and tooling. The mason was experienced and worked quickly. It was necesary to remove part of the deck to gain access to some of the holes, but everything was restored in a workmanlike manner. Interior work involved installing 2 sets of 3 jacked piers and two 6" x 6" girders to correct sagging floor joists. The jacking frame used allowed the pier height to be adjusted after a day or two of minor settlement. Since the interior piers carry a much lighter load than the exterior, it was not possible to fully stress the piles on the initial installation, and so there was some interesting creaking for a day until the piles were jacked again a few days later. The foreman supervised all interior jacking from inside the house to monitor plaster cracks. He was able to close up almost all cracks, with only very minor new cracking. We added one more interior pier near an interior archway not near a girder to close up cracks. One of the reasons we chose Atlas was their use of jacked interior piers, since our existing spread footing had a history of settlement. Some existing shims were replaced with steel shims as part of the work. No interior cracks were repaired as part of this work. We are very satisfied with Atlas' work, and particular with the work of our foreman and crew. There has been no noticeable settlement or cracking in the 3 weeks since the work was completed.

Description of Work
Install 7 perimeter piers and 7 interior piers with new 6" x 6" girders. Tuck pointing cracked mortar and partial replacement of existing shims.

Category foundation repair

Hello; Thank you so much for your kind, honest and thorough review. We strive to always do our best and provide the best solutions for our customers. We are so thankful that you took the time to show your appreciation. Our PMs and technicians are well trained and will do all that is necessary to do the job right (even if that means we stay at the job longer to get it all right). We look forward to being your go-to company in the future should you have any other foundation, waterproofing, concrete repair needs. Our team members stay trained in the latest techniques and products we offer. We have a life of the structure warranty - so do not hesitate to reach us back or send us any referrals. We will make sure they too receive the good treatment you've experienced. Again we thank you for your review and for being our customer. Regards AMC Customer Support

11/19/2014

Rachel L.

The technician was very kind and helpful. I needed him to get further in the front of the house for my concerns. He did point out some things that I was not aware of about my property.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $59 Foundation & Crawlspace Inspection With Drainage & Moisture Control.

Category basement waterproofing, drain pipe, foundation repair

Thank you so much for your review. Should the need for foundation, waterproofing, concrete repair arise in the future at your home please do not hesitate to reach out to us. AMC911 Customer Support

09/23/2014

Lula S.

He was very honest and gave us positive feedback. No additional work was required. I was a little confused by the type of services that were being offered, crawlspace vs. foudnation.

Description of Work
They provided an inspection of our foundation.

Category foundation repair

Hello [Member Name]; We are grateful you took the time to write this honest and positive review. We sincerely appreciate it when customers like you remember to let others know about their positive experience with us. As you saw, our focus is the customer and their satisfaction. If no work is required, we will let you know. Should the need arise in the future, please remember we are here to continue to serve you, should you have any future needs for our services. We are a foundation and waterproofing company that specializes in foundation repair, crawlspace & attic encapsulation & conditioning, leveling floors with poly products, drainage systems, whole home insulation, gutters and fema accepted flood vents installation. Please do refer us out to anyone you know may need any of our services. We will make sure they receive the same treatment as you :) Regards AMC911 Customer Support

08/15/2014

JAMES T.

I was really happy with the guy that came out to give me an estimate and his recommendation.

Description of Work
They came out and looked at the crawl space in my house.

Category foundation repair

Hello [removed member name]; Thank you so much for taking the time to write this honest and positive review. We are here to continue to serve you, should you have any future needs for our other services. Please refer us out to anyone you know may need our services. We will ensure they get the same top of the line treatment as you. Regards AMC911 Customer Support

08/01/2014

M. C.

The project was slow to start due to some miscommunication regarding price, but everything went well aside from that. The workers arrived on time, were very courteous, and did a good job with the vapor barrier and the moisture analysis. My pest control technician even commented on how well the work had been done.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for them to install a vapor barrier and to provide a moisture analysis.

Category basement waterproofing

Hello [member name removed]; Thank you so much for taking the time to write this honest and positive review. We sincerely appreciate it when customers like you remember to let others know about their positive experience with us. Our team was also very positive about their interaction with you, before and during the install. We are here to continue to serve you, should you have any future needs for our other services. Please refer us out and make sure your referral knows to give your name. If we do the project for them - we will mail you a $100 gift card.as a thank you for your loyalty. Regards AMC911 Customer Support

07/17/2014

Robert S.

I had a lot of trouble getting it scheduled. I finally got it scheduled for this Friday. They already told me they wouldn't give me the BD, but they would give me a discount. But now they are not even willing to do that. I want a refund.

Category foundation repair

The customer who wrote this review, purchased his big deal in November 2013. His initial appointment was in November 2013. As of July 2014 he still had not kept a single appointment he made with us to have our inspectors come out to his home. The big deal clearly stated the promotional value was only good for 6 months. He rescheduled his appointment more than several times with our inspector, costing the inspector other leads that could have been taken in their place. We were beyond flexible and extended the promotional value two months beyond it's due date. When he called to reschedule yet again, we suggested that he was better suited to get a refund rather than lose the promotional value. We were thinking not only about the customer getting his best value for his money, but also about the difficulty we have had in having to constantly reschedule the appointments for the last 8 months. Not sure how that warrants our company and F rating against our company who has been more than flexible, generous in extending the promotion 2 months and more than courteous every time he calls. Thanks AMC911 Customer Support Team

07/15/2014

Cathy S.

They did come out and looked at it and told us there was a bigger problem with the foundation. They gave us a very humongous quote of $20000 plus. They told us that to actually fix the brick would be a band aid. The quote is skeptical and we would not use them. In my mind, I want my money back because they will not do the service at all. I informed them that I will not use them and I want my money back but they said that I need to get the work done. They were not on time and continued with their work even if we were not at home. So we did not get a thorough explanation from them. I felt that the deal was not good at all.

Description of Work
I used the Big Deal of AMC Foundation Repair. They came to give us a quote. They were supposed to come out and fix two cracks in the brick.

Category concrete repair

05/18/2014

Karl R.

STAY AWAY!!! ONGOING ISSUES LASTING MONTHS NOW. ***I'm putting all the detail below but here's a short version. I paid $7500 for AMC to crack my drywall in two places, ruin my carpet, make my floors squeak, and NOT fix my uneven floors.*** My master bedroom floor was uneven so I hired them to fix it. The foreman who came out did a very detailed and thorough inspection of mu crawl space. He made his recommendations and gave me a price quote, which was approx $2000 under JES. I very specifically asked the guy if the work he had suggested will fix and completely level my floors? Without hesitation he said yes without a doubt. He told me that it can take multiple trips in some cases. (They raise the floor, then let it settle then come back and repeat as necessary). But he said the floors will be level. I had some extra, more advanced, questions that the foreman could not answer so he referred me to the owner, who apparently is a structural engineer, who ended up coming out to my house a week or so later to answer my questions. Very polite and respectful? Everyone at the company is, but don't let that trick you. I digress. I offered to pay in cash so he gave me $500 off the price which I obviously appreciated. So I decided to schedule work with this company. The first time the workers came out, it was a two day process. It was almost like they didn't do anything. My floor was still uneven. I expressed this to him and him and he again told me that this can be a lengthy process and I should wait two months to let the work settle. I told him I have no problem doing that but was highly concerned that the results so far were so minimal. Two months later I called back to get them back out to my house. It took them approx 2.5-3 weeks for them to get out to my house. A different foreman came an they were there for about 30 min and told me that they cannot do anything else with my project. I told them that this is completely unacceptable and I want to talk to the owner. The foreman said he would have the owner contact me.. I waited a week and he never called me, so I had to call back to the office and ask for the owner. He called me two days later. I told him how completely unsatisfied I was with his company and their work. He seemed to not care? He told me to refer to the contract I signed stating they can't fix every problem every time. To me that is a complete lack of customer service!!! I am an unhappy customer and he said refer to your contract. I acknowledged the contract but told him I had a verbal contract with the foreman who guaranteed that the work would fix my issues. He said he would send out the original foreman to look at the issue again. I believe it was about another month before the original foreman came back? showing up at my place 90 minutes late. We discussed the issues and he told me that the other foreman was incorrect and has since been fired from the company. He insured me that more work could be done but he needed to discuss it with the owner. So, again, more time went but before they came back to my house to actually work. They raised my floor the max that they could? Which cracked my wall in two places! I will say that this second go-round of raising did create definite positive results but not 100%. Plus the foreman cut my expensive carpet so he could access the sub flooring? I came in and saw this and he said don't worry I'll fix it and it will look like new. He did not! I will get to that shortly. Apparently there were "shims" placed between the subfloor and joyces. They took all of them out. So now my floor squeaks when I walk on it. The foreman told me when he couldn't do anything else?. I told him AGAIN that I was very unsatisfied. My floor was still uneven, now it squeaks, I have two cracks in my drywall, my carpet has a huge cut line in it? And AGAIN, I wanted to talk to the owner. He told me he would have the owner contact me. And AGAIN, I had to call the company a week later to talk to the owner who called me a couple days later. I ended up having the same conversation with him as I did the first time. I told him I was unhappy and he told me to refer to the contract I signed. We talked in circles for 10 minutes then I told him I want someone to fix my carpet since he said his company is done working on my floors. He actually told me I need to hire a general contractor now to come level them? I PAID HIS COMPANY 7500 TO LEVEL MY FLOORS!!! And now he's telling me to hire someone else. So he said he would have his receptionist contact me about fixing my carpet. AGAIN? I had to call back to the company since no one called me. This is where I am right now? Waiting to schedule a time for a carpet guy to fix their mess up. I'll update as needed.

Description of Work
Attempt to level my floors/foundation in master suite.

03/29/2014

Megan D.

Timely, came out on a Saturday, in the rain. Very nice, very knowledgeable, and unlike JES, they didn't play off of my paranoia and hand me a ridiculous price. I wish there were more companies around like AMC, honest and with knowledgeable with skilled contractors who are more interested in providing good work than putting a Band-Aid where no wound existed just to make a sale. Thank you again AMC, really!!!

Description of Work
After having JES out to provide me with a $16,000 estimate for something that "looked like something was going on with my foundation" I had AMC out to offer an estimate to see what they thought. The gentleman was very knowledgeable (about a lot of things in my house, including my 34 year old heat pump!) and thorough, it was a quick estimate but he checked the areas that JES said were "bad" and stated that he didn't see anything indicating foundational failure. He did tell me that in the event that "something happened" they could even do the same pier system that JES wrote up for about $4000 less. This inspector just took a $16,000 worry off of my shoulders, and I know that if I do start to see legitimate signs of foundation failure, AMC will by my first call next time. Yall are awesome!

Category foundation repair

Hello; Thank you so much for your kind review. We strive to always do our best and provide the best solutions for our customers. As such, sometimes it does mean telling our potential customers that they do not need our services yet. We are so thankful that you took the time to show your appreciation. We look forward to being your go-to company in the future should you have any foundation, waterproofing, concrete, masonry work needed. Our team members stay trained in the latest techniques and products we offer. We have a life of the structure warranty - so do not hesitate to reach us back or send us any referrals. We will make sure they too receive the good treatment you've experienced. Again we thank you and hope you have a wonderful 2014. Regards AMC Customer Support

03/26/2014

Glenda C.

I gave them a different date/time and they said they would be out. They called me 2 hours prior to my appointment. I had scheduled time off work so that I could be there when they came. They informed me by phone and voicemail that the estimator was unexpectedly going to be gone for 3 weeks and they would need to cancel! I told them I was no longer interested in getting an estimate, as if this is the way they deal with potential customers, I cant imagine how long I would have to wait to get a problem rectified if I used them.

Description of Work
I contacted this company so that I could get an estimate for repair of my foundation. They gave me a date 6 weeks away to come out to assess. I waited patiently all that time, and then they called me about 2 weeks prior to my appointment to say they needed to reschedule.

Category foundation repair

Mrs.[removed member name]; AMC is a small family business. As such there are many pluses. Unfortunately, in this case, it also means that we do not have a huge group of untrained estimators. We have highly trained estimators, and field technicians. We had some personal issues come up with the specific estimator due to come to your home. Yes, multiple times, which we do sincerely apologize for. We wish you the best of luck getting the issues with your home resolved. Thank you AMC Customer Support

JES Foundation Repair

JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They currently maintain offices in Appomattox, Baltimore, Chester, Manassas, Roanoke, and Virginia Beach. JES is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes and commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by JES Foundation Repair on Angi
    Slab Rescue, LLC

Concrete lifting and repair is a tricky business. It takes a lot of experience and skill to do it correctly, and if it's not done right, the results can be disastrous. That's why at Slab Rescue, we have over 4 years of experience lifting and repairing concrete, plus over 20 years of concrete installation under our belts. We understand the limits to our solution and will ensure your expectations are within our capabilities. Unlike most contractors, Slab Rescue does not have a minimum job price. We charge a fair price for each particular installation. So whether you're dealing with a small crack in your driveway or a sunken pool deck, we'll be able to give you a competitive quote.

Offers by Slab Rescue, LLC on Angi
    GUARANTEED GREENER GRASS & SECOND NATURE LANDSCAPE

Providing the Hampton Roads area with the finest In landscaping, and turf management needs. Whether you live in Chesapeake or Virginia Beach we can Beautify your lawn, landscape and home. Whether you need lawn mowing, landscape design, fescue, bermuda, zoysia or st. augustine sod, we can help. Whether you have drainage problems, standing water in the yard, more weeds than grass or a paver walkway, driveway, patio or pool deck, we can help. Annual turf management, core aeration, slit seeding, landscape renovation and more..

Offers by GUARANTEED GREENER GRASS & SECOND NATURE LANDSCAPE on Angi
    MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available

We do NOT retail our products only. They are sold and installed, as a complete service. We do not move buildings (we raise them and set up new foundations for them). We do not sell fireplaces or equipment only (we do repair and custom build fireplaces)

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Repair Systems

How is AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Repair Systems overall rated?

AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Repair Systems is currently rated 4.1 overall out of 5.

What days are AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Repair Systems open?

AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Repair Systems is open:

Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM

What payment options does AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Repair Systems provide

AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Repair Systems accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Does AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Repair Systems offer free estimates?

Yes, AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Repair Systems offers free project estimates.

Does AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Repair Systems offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Repair Systems offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Repair Systems offer a senior discount?

No, AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Repair Systems does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Repair Systems?

Yes, AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Repair Systems offers warranties.

What services does AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Repair Systems offer?

AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Repair Systems offers the following services: Foundation and Structural Repairs. Waterproofing basements & crawlspaces. Internal and External Drainage Solutions Installed. Floors leveled with polyfoam. Crawlspace repairs, encapsulation, insulation, conditioning. Attic encapsulation, insulation and conditioning. Engineered Settlement solutions. Chimney repairs & installations. Carbon Fiber Installation. FEMA accepted flood vent installation.

Are there any services AMC911 Foundation & Waterproofing Repair Systems does not offer?