Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in New Church, VA
There are 7 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in New Church
- American Custom Hardscapes IncIt went great. They came when they said they would over several days. They removed grass and excess soil started the form and rebar the first day, finished forming/rebaring and poured it the second day, cleaned the third day and and put the concrete protectorate on the fourth day. Their team worked diligently each day. They also did this with a minimum damage to our lawn areas. Was very pleased with their work
- American Custom Hardscapes IncAmerican Custom Hardscapes did beautiful work in our backyard. There we’re some hiccups with scheduling but this has been the same story for most businesses lately. Daniel and your team are amazing and perform superior quality keep up the work.
- American Custom Hardscapes IncI would recommend American Custom Hardscapes. They did a fantastic job with our patio and our deck. There were some challenges in the beginning due to communication and Covid, but ACH worked hard to get through them and gain our business. Even with the challenges we faced I would work with them again. There is no doubt in the quality of their work and their dedication to their customers. Many companies are having challenges due to Covid and lack of employees. American Custom Hardscapes proved that they can and will overcome them
- JES Foundation RepairHouse was thoroughly inspected and detailed recommendations suggested. We appreciated the inspector's candor and helpfulness in arranging the job agreement. Office follow-up was just as promised and final work completed on schedule. Every effort was made to clean up the work area upon completion of the job. Overall we consider it a very positive experience
- JES Foundation RepairVery good. The work was scheduled and the worker showed up when he said he would and the work was completed very quickly.
- Taylor Made PavingThey arrived on time and did all the work in a professional manner. Did a fantastic job on our driveway and are very happy with the work. Would definitely hire again.
- NV Waterproofing & Foundation RepairOverall they were great. The only thing I am disappointed with is that it was not clear that they would not be putting the drywall and insulation back, but I can't knock them for that when I should have confirmed beforehand. Other than that, everything else was great. The workers were great and they did great work
- Extreme ConstructionCan not recommend Xtreme Construction enough!!!! Exceeded my expectations. Justin works fast, professional, beautiful work! Had my kitchen looking like a brand new one within no time! Will be booking him for more upcoming projects!
- American Custom Hardscapes IncOur patio is great. We went for the wood stamp design and it looks like real wood. When you look at our deck it all flows together. Highly Recommend.
- Omega Contracting LLCEverything went great! Work was done very well, the house looks great, and before any extra work was done(board was rotten and needed replaced) we were called and informed of it and asked to replace it. Everything was cleaned up very well also. Excellent job!
Concrete Repair Contractors in New Church
- Business Description:MD License 13453499Recent Review:Great. Company brought everything to premises including mailbox and post.Carolyn H.
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:Very professional and friendly. Never stopped working except for their lunch break. While under the house, they noticed a leaking drain line. The mechanic photographed it and showed me the picture. If not for his effort, I would not have known about itbill W.
- Business Description:FREE 3D Design Consultation for Angie's List Members, Call Now! Serving pool owners for over 70 years, Anthony & Sylvan brings experience, service and creativity to designing your backyard oasis. We understand how different our terrain can be, even within a fairly short distance. From your very first free, no-obligation consultation to closing your pool in the fall, our design consultants and pool experts work with you every step of the way. We also offer renovations and maintain your pool th..Recent Review:The project went very well. Mitch our project manager was excellent.Robert P.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:This is my second time going with Greystone and they did a great job! I would go back for a third!Fernando R.
- Business Description:We offer Delmarva a wide variety of services including, concrete pouring and repairs, excavation and demolition, and welding services. We are a small homegrown company based out of Dorchester county but serve the whole eastern shore of Delmarva.Recent Review:I am extremely pleased and I'm happy with service.William K.
- Business Description:We take pride in all of our work, and making Customers happy.Recent Review:Immanual George is the youngest of the Son, Father, Grandfather and did the estimate - he also communicated very well with me throughout the job. They had three other workers in addition to the 3 Georges and Immanual led the other workers. I was fortunate that they could work me in due to someone else suspending a job. They were very reasonably priced and performed excellent work. There were 3 generations of George's (their last name) on the job. The youngest is the best for communicating and their team did an exceptional job. They are ALL Business and got right to work and did not stop until the job was done and it looked fantastic. I would absolutely recommend them again. The work they did was the repaving (asphalt over existing) a semicircle driveway and widening it in a couple places. They pulled up the asphalt in front of the garage and at the street to make sure final repaving blended smoothly. Expertly done! Thank You George PavingTammy D.
- Business Description:Robey Inc is a leading drywall, stucco, and roofing specialist with over 30 years of experience serving the DELMARVA area. Robey Inc provides traditional Stucco, drywall, EIFS and manufactured stone walls systems for variety of commercial as well as many satisfied residential customers. Robey Inc is an expert in exterior restoration services for those clients in need of replacing existing exterior wall systemsRecent Review:Wonderfully. We had our Dryvit siding inspected independently looking for other issues and he said the caulk job that Robey did was excellent.Brian K.
- Business Description:Additional phone numbers - (804) 674-4100. Additional e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org. Voice Star Number- (302) 525-0055
- Business Description:Pool Deck ContractorRecent Review:Horrible! The firepit has been falling apart since day one. The pavers have never had enough grout/sand to hold them together. The ground was never leveled before putting in the pavers. I emailed and called numerous times. I would be told they would come out and they NEVER did! My decking and firepit are falling apart like they have been there for 30 yrs! This company apparently doesn't care about quality OR their customers OR their reputation. I DO not recommend this company. We paid them at least $15-20,000 and the job looks like crap! I wish I could submit pictures to show you. If you'd like to see, text me at 609-384-2039Nancy R.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Chincoteague Island
- Pocomoke City
- Marion Station
- Snow Hill
- Princess Anne
concrete contractors in New Church
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- B4 & After Home Improvement11709 Inverarry Dr
- Battlefield Electric3516 Massaponax Church Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BURT BIGONEY, P.E.303 Goldvein Dr
- B4 & After Home Improvement
- C & K ECP INC5121 Honest Bob Rd
Maiden, North Carolina
- C. E. Gene Comer General Contractor, LLC1180 Loftis Rd
South Boston, Virginia
- CATES CONCRETE SERVICE100 Hillington Rd
Garner, North Carolina
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Chesapeake Landscape & Design1300 Defense Hwy
- CONCRETE MASTERS, INC.P.O.BOX 11550
- Concrete Stoneworks & Design, LLCPo Box 688
- Creative Construction and Remodeling of VA, LLC13609 Winterberry Rdg
- CROWN DECORATIVE CONCRETEPO BOX 236
PENN LAIRD, Virginia
- CT Redd Construction Inc165 Clancie Rd
- C & K ECP INC
- J & D Construction and Maintenance304 S Brown Street
- J & L's Home Improvement2579 Mountain Hill Road
- J and K Construction956 Neal Davis Rd
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- JES Foundation Repair2569 Quality Ct
Virginia Beach, Virginia
- John Albert Furniture249 Albert Farm Rd.
- Johnny Werks1651 Mallory Rd
- J & D Construction and Maintenance
- Lawson Concrete Construction664 Abbey Village Cir
- Lawson Concrete Construction
- National Tool & Drilling4720 Harrison Road, Suite 100
- National Tool & Drilling
- Perkins Remodeling1855 Irisburg Rd
- Perry's Construction & Remodeling IncP O Box 757, 7719 Brock Road
- Pinkney Services143 Kennedy St SW
Washington D.c., District Of Columbia
- Precise Concrete Service937 Possum Point Rd
Port Haywood, Virginia
- Prince Builders289 Sunny Drive
Princeton, West Virginia
- prostamp masonry inc8509 indian hills ct suite 103
- Perkins Remodeling
- Quality Concrete & Masonry1705 CHILLY HOLLOW RD
- Quality Concrete & Masonry
- Robey Inc.1634 Old Westminster Pike
- Robey Inc.
- s and w general contractors4479 Squirrel Pl
- S&T Construction Company22119 Bayside Rd.
- SHANNON REALTY & LAND CO8511 MANASSAS DR
- Shore Construction Services, LLC109 Goodwill St
- SOLD RIGHT AUCTIONPO Box 60
Pocomoke City, Maryland
- Stefan Home Service5901 Sheraton Cir.
- Sterrett Concrete Contractor588 Locksley Ln
- s and w general contractors
- The Honey Do Service, Inc. - Bristol, VA626 TN-126
- The Pool Company, Inc.1281 Carl D Silver Pkwy
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc15287 Diascund View Trl
- TOP NOTCH MAILBOX CO5240A Benson Ave Warehouse-Showroom
- Triangle Sealants CorporationPO Box 6128
- Turn Key Property & Lifestyle Management, LLCPO Box 6087
- The Honey Do Service, Inc. - Bristol, VA
- Virginia Barn Company201 School Rd
- Virginia Barn Company
- Wiles Home ImprovementPO Box 119
Mint Spring, Virginia
- Wiles Home Improvement