Chesapeake Landscape & Design

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2005

Our comprehensive integrated approach ensures that the proper plants, hardscaping, irrigation and lighting are chosen for your specific site. Whether you want to install an irrigation system, build a patio, add outdoor lighting, add pavers, or create a whole new landscape, Chesapeake Landscape & Design has the knowledge and expertise to take your landscape dreams from concept to reality....

Mikes Powerwashing

We power wash everything from: Driveways Patios Siding (Houses) Roofs Gutters Fences Sidewalks Clean out gutters Detail cars Piers We also do driveway seal coating, exterior painting and much more! FREE ESTIMATES!!!

DEB Gutters & Home Services

DEB gutters is a good reliable, hard-working company that's going to provide good customer service,very punctual, and always offer top quality and a-list service. Call for free estimate to experience the best service available.

Honey Do Service Crew, LLC

Honey Do Service Crew, LLC., is a successful father- and son- business, originally created to help the son work his way through college and to learn firsthand how to run a business as a Business Management Major. While in business to create financial freedom, the true purpose of this enterprise is to develop quality young people into men and women of character by guiding them to do quality work as they learn self-discipline, integrity, work ethic, quality of service, and interdependence. As they gain skills, they learn to work as a team and to work with customers: how to have the right conversation, to be careful listeners, to think out of the box, and how best to deal with situations as they arise. It has been exciting to see how much they have grown in confidence, poise, and understanding. Truly inspiring!

09/23/2017

I have used them before. I used them to landscape my front yard, back yard and to do some hardscaping back there.

Description of Work
(For) landscaping we had Chesapeake Landscape & Design do a front and backyard Spring clean up, where they edged all my flower beds, mulched them and trimmed bushes and trees. They also installed one and a half tons of river jack. They removed the weeds, the leaves and the debris. They edged and mulched it with shredded hardwood -- that was about 22 yards. I had a lot of stuff.

Category landscaping,mulch,tree service

10/13/2016

They've maintained our yard for 9 years. They do a good service, this year I had a problem that they didn't want to address until the beginning of the year and that was a concern.

Description of Work
They fertilize and treat the grass.

Category lawn treatment

05/07/2015

Everything was done beautifully. It only took them several days to do what would have taken me a week. Everything was done as promised and it looked wonderful. I will gladly use them again.

Description of Work
I have 4 foot beds surrounding my house. They were all overgrown and filled with weeds. They came in and removed all the weeds, trimmed the bushes and flowers and put down fresh mulch. They also cut back several ornamental grasses in the yard.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

02/03/2015

The jobs took a few days in total. We had them do 2 phases to our project. They were pretty much on time and did exactly what we wanted. Shannon was very professional and helpful. We will probably be using them to do the rest of our front area in the spring. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Laid sod and pulled out weeds and growth in 50% of our front lawn.

Category landscaping

04/23/2014

The workers were on time and completed the work on schedule. Everything was cleaned up after the work was completed. I was satisfied with the brick work but the landscaping was not professional. I specifically asked for the landscaping to look professional and have color year round and even showed a neighbor's yard as an example. It ended up looking like a bunch of weeds in the summer/fall (lots o...

Description of Work
Install retaining wall and border edging; redo landscaping

Category landscaping

Design, Hardscapes, Plants ,Water Features, Lighting, Pools , Irrigation, Maintenance, Snow Removal, Integrated Pest Management, Retaining & Sitting Walls, Outdoor Fireplaces & Firepits, Turf Management - Driveways, Patios & Walkways - Outdoor Kitchens & Living Spaces, Stump Removal, Holiday Decorations, Snow Removal, Seasonal Colorscaping, Holiday Lighting, Erosion Control, Drainage, Reforestation, Wetland Mitigation

Check, Visa, MasterCard