The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Lynchburg, VA
There are 5 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Lynchburg
- All-Phase Roofing & ConstructionWhen I called to schedule an inspection, the original date was about a week out. When they became aware that we had a current leak, they adjusted schedules to arrive the next day. The inspection and recommendations were very thorough and professional. Although we decided to not proceed with All Phase Roofing for this project, we would highly recommend them if you are in need of any roof work
- Mark Home RepairMy mother lives in a home that hasn't had maintenance on it for years! Mark came in to do some smaller projects for me. The house had a 60 year old toilet in it which I wanted replaced. When you take on a project like that it requires knowledge and proper parts to make old fit new. I just shook my head when he removed the old toilet thinking this will never work. He got it done and it works perfectly. It is difficult to find someone just to do the small jobs now days...they are all about the big money. You call and they either don't show up or don't call. I believe there is no project too big or small for Mark. He has been a lifesaver. I am going to keep him busy and I hope others will as wel
- Valley StructuresGreat very friendly great to work with answered all our questions.
- Blue Hawk BuildersFirstly, I highly recommend Darwin for any level of construction or renovation jobs you may be doing. We recently used BlueHawk Builders to build a pole barn / garage and have been delighted with the both the process and the results. I have worked with a number of other contractors and know when I'm working with someone who knows their business and takes genuine pride in the quality of the work they're doing- and that certainly describes Darwin and staff. Jeff and Crystal Bomer Madison Heights, V
- Valley StructuresIf you are looking for either a QUALITY storage building or Gazebo these are the folks to see. They are polite, professional & know their product. The buildings are built off site by Amish craftsmen in Virginia who obviously take pride in their work. I could not find one blemish or defect in the construction of the Gazebo & I have done my share of carpentry. Again, if you are looking for a quality product and expert delivery/ setup these are the folks to see. You won't regret it
- Romano BuildersAfter we laid out the location and orientation of the structure, Mr. Romano proceeded to have the site excavated, formed and poured the footer. He then formed and poured the basement walls, 8 inch reinforced concrete. After that he poured the basement floor, and the floor between the basement and the main floor. Then he formed the walls (6 inch Reenforced concrete) for the upper level. The truses were put in place and the roof decked. The rest was basically finishing. During the whole project if he was not satisfied with the result, he did it over. The trim work was outstanding, the window installation is tight. We put in air to air heat exchangers because the house is so tight. You will not find a draft of outside air any where in the house. We have lived in the house for almost 7 years without any issue. If I could control it, I would never build a house without using Insulated Concrete Forms. I without hesitation recommend Mr. Romano for any residential construction task
- Chad Smith Builder IncGreat professionalism and followed through on everything that was promised. He was able to provide a quick turnaround of about a week on the work. Will definitely use him for jobs in the future.
- Rockbridge BuildersI have used Rockbridge Builders on several occasions from 2003 to 2010. Every contact with the company has been positive. They go beyond the call of duty to insure the customer is pleased, they work professionally, and most of all know what they are doing. I highly recommend this company without reservation
- Design Concepts, Inc.They came out to give a quote on a large project. We declined to do the project. We asked them if they'd want to do smaller jobs. They enthusiastically responded "yes." They started by fixing a leaky roof on an old farmhouse. Then they installed a gate and fence on the driveway to our house. They purchased the materials, etc. and made excellent choices. Bob even brought over some delicious pickels that his wife made. They responded to our requests to go to a piece of rental property and help us upgrade an old, beat-up shed. They pointed some masonry, patched a roof, repaired the siding, bought and installed a new window, and cleaned out the old shelving and other junk inside the shed. After a car accident which damaged our fence, they rapidly repaired the fence and installed a gate -- and also straighted out some of the sections of fencing that had leaned over the years
- Dollman Construction, IncIn early 2014, I moved to Bedford county from Maryland and purchased an older house. I needed some major work done and was unfamiliar with any contractors in the area. I consulted the yellow pages and found Dollman Construction. I called them to evaluate the project and requested an estimate. Mr. Dollman met with me at the job site and we reviewed my needs. I purchased a 36x30 steel building in February, but needed a contractor to erect the building. Not only was the building erection needed, but this job required foundation drawings, removal of several large trees, excavation of the site, building approval and permit by the county for the design of the building and accompanying lot, as well as insulation and electrical work which were not originally included in the plans. Mr. Dollman's company was able to work with my needs as changes in the plans indicated. All work was completed by Dollman Construction, from the foundation for the building to completing the parking lot outside the garage. The building was quickly and professionally erected, with concrete pads and extra large garage doors. The house we purchased had significant water damage by a door off the side of the house. Construction of a new porch area and repair of the damage was next. The company built a new porch and now this is my favorite entrance and exit into the house. The carpenters made improvements to the area so no new water damage would occur in the future. The roof was twenty years old, and needed to be replaced. Mr. Dollman's company was fast and efficient replacing the roof. A steep A-frame house with skylights over a sunroom and edges which overlooked a steep incline with nowhere to deposit the old shingles presented a significant challenge to the roofers. The roofers were able to finish the job in ONE day, including clean up of the area. Great care was take to avoid damage from the workers to any structures or landscaping plants. The onsite supervisor of the work crews is knowledgeable and always available for questions and concerns. The cost of this work was around ninety thousand dollars, but the work is professional and the employees are polite and conscientious. I am quite pleased with Dollman Construction and have already spoken to Mr. Dollman regarding other projects I need to complete. I could not be happier with the work completed and highly recommend Dollman Construction to anyone looking for a contractor. On another note, the point of contact in the office is Crystal. She is very polite, friendly and dependable. A rare gem. Kudos to Dollman Construction
Garage Builders in Lynchburg
- Business Description:Newman's Cabinets was started by David Newman Sr. & David Newman Jr. in 1996 supplying and installing custom cabinets as well as distributing multiple brands of Factory Cabinets. Through out the past 24 years we have built our business by proving Quality work and Premier customer service to every client. We are also a class "A" contractor offering such options as New home construction, additions, and full remodels. Our many years in business has given us a vast experience and reputation of b..Recent Review:It went well but it took a little longer than expected because they had to trouble shoot a few things. There were a few things that were overlooked but when these were pointed out, they came back to fix/complete them. They did everything they agreed to do, the price seemed fair and the cabinets look greatJanice M.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:D F Building Inc. is a second generation family based business that has been in business for 15+ years. We specialize in design, build, and renovation of residential homes. Our goal is to provide quality and efficiency with integrityRecent Review:It didn't go , no show no reason no call.Denise T.
- Business Description:Right Angle Carpentry is about providing the customer with quality work at a fair price. We are a class A building contractor in the state of Virginia with 20 years of experience in the Construction field. We are able to provide a wide range of services from small home repairs to larger projects such as additions or custom homes. Call us if you are looking for a positive construction experience in the Roanoke - Lynchburg area. We take great pride in the quality of our work and our attenti..Recent Review:The deck and fence looks great and is very well built. I highly recommend Right Angle.Bruce B.
- Business Description:Im Jake Livengood and I would like to take this opportunity to briefly introduce our company Livengood Electrical llc so that you may consider our company for your electrical needs. Livengood electrical llc is a New small business, electrical contractor based right outside of Charlottesville Virginia, while serving Charlottesville and surrounding countys. Our services include wiring for new construction, Add ons, Remodels, Custom Houses, Additions and trouble shooting. Our company is committe..Recent Review:Jake and crew came out (over an hour drive one way) to correctly install a couple of out door outlets. Prompt and friendly. We will be using them again on a few other upcoming projects in the future. Thanks again for your expertiseJoshua L.
- Business Description:The Best Quality & Craftsmanship GuaranteedRecent Review:When I called to schedule an inspection, the original date was about a week out. When they became aware that we had a current leak, they adjusted schedules to arrive the next day. The inspection and recommendations were very thorough and professional. Although we decided to not proceed with All Phase Roofing for this project, we would highly recommend them if you are in need of any roof workKevin D.
- Business Description:I have 25 years experience in remodeling homes. I love what I do. I will always do a great job for you. I can do anything you need done in your home. I'm always very good at electrical. I will come in and hang ceiling fans, replace receptacles etc. I'm an honest and reliable person. No job to big for us! The pictures that are posted are jobs they we have started and completedRecent Review:Took 1000. Of deposit and never produced the new door. Never came back to do the work. We have found out he is in jail on drug charges and non completion of work. Will have to sue for damages - ANGIE’s LIST sent this person hereSusie H.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Custom Home Repairs is a one stop for all your home improvement projects. We are a small company but with high quality work. See us on Facebook at custom home repairs. References upon request. Also at y.p.com and Google. comRecent Review:We hired Brian to finish our basement. Do NOT hire Brian for drywall or painting. Yes, his prices are good, but you get what you pay for. Do not expect a finished, quality job. We had him go over problem areas once and we did not see much improvement. At the end, you could see paint strokes everywhere, gaps in the drywall, tape lines, paint drips, wall paint on the ceiling and ceiling paint on the walls, uneven walls, paint on hardware and the floor, cracks, not all areas that needed caulking were caulked, areas that were not sanded enough, and long cracks/buckling going across the ceiling where it should have been staggered instead of square hung across a large area. He said the whole job would take 3-4 weeks and we did not believe this. It ended up taking 3 months. He rushed at the end and did not check over his work. He told us he was assuming we would add the final coat of paint... He did one coat of paint (mixed with primer) on new drywall. Every painter we asked afterwards said it is standard to do at least three coats on new drywall. One of primer and 2 coats of paint. At first, he said he stood by his work. My husband got him to admit he rushed at the end and there were many problem areas. He offered to come on his free time to try to repair and add another coat of paint, but we were not confident in his abilities. All painters who gave us quotes said it was the worst job they have seen. The company we ended up hiring said it was the most extensive repair job they had ever done. Do not listen to Brian's advice on obtaining a building permit and do not expect him to know everything that is required by code. Brian is skilled in some areas, but his attention to detail is very much lacking and he will cut cornersHallie M.
- Business Description:Class A general ContractorRecent Review:Alex was punctual, knowledgeable, and made an obvious effort to communicate every step of the way and make sure there were absolutely no surprises in the end. He completed the job on time, and at the pre-agreed cost which was very fair. The work was done well and no trash was left behind. I am impressed with Alex and intend to use him again in the future for other types of jobs. <br /David P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Madison Heights
- Spout Spring
- Lynch Station
- Buena Vista
garage builders in Lynchburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Central Va Construction1270 Mays Mill Rd
- Chad Smith Builder Inc1180 Sourwood Lane
- Cheatham General Contractor8855 Red House Rd
- Commonwealth Construction & Restorations3408 Ivylink Place
- Cooper's Buildings, LLC.1032 Triggs Rd
- Countywide Home Repair & Maintenance150 Hidden Meadow Lane
- Creative Concepts LLCPO Box 1511
King George, Virginia
- Central Va Construction
- Hubs Svc6220 Pawtucket Dr
- Hubs Svc
- Innovative Custom Solutions, LLC1141 Dillons Way
- Innovative Custom Solutions, LLC
- KLM Builders1118 Tolleys Lane
- KLM Builders
- Newman's Cabinets and BMAC Contracting1326 Mitchen Rd
- Newman's Cabinets and BMAC Contracting
- Precision Trim162 Harvest Hills Dr
- Precision Trim
- R B Hartman Construction1222 lockewood dr
- Rickie D. Lyons Construction Co.139 Sweet Herb Farm Rd.
- RIGHT ANGLE CARPENTRY2839 Crab Orchard Rd
- Roberts Construction533 nickland dr
- Rock Solid Construction207 Maple Hills Drive
- Romano Builders1262 Redfields Rd
- R B Hartman Construction