From a worn-out sump pump to a flooded backyard, a French drain could be the answer to water troubles. Wondering how much it costs to install a French drain? Here’s an outline of the costs for each type and which factors affect the final price.
Get matched with top drain pipe contractors in Fairfax, VA
There are 219 highly-rated local drain pipe contractors.
Recent Drain Pipe Installation Reviews in Fairfax
- Independence Landscape & Lawn CareBen Rupert was instrumental in providing a landscape plan in several areas in my yard that sorely needed attention. In the back yard, a tree that had been there for over 30 years had to be removed, and it left a desolate area. The large electrical box in front of this area was even more apparent without the tree. When entering the yard from the gate, there was nothing that was welcoming. Ben came up with a plan, and his team implemented it beautifully. There were other areas in the yard that also needed attention, and with Ben’s help, each were improved more than I could have ever imagined. His team removed my existing paver walkway from the extension of the driveway, hauled away the debris, extended and buried the below grade downspout into the back of the property and installed concrete sand to level and finished the back walkway with Techo-Bloc Eva Pavers. He installed River Jack Stone so that the water from the downspout would help alleviate drainage issues. He created a landscape bed and installed a Forest Pansy Redbud tree and decorative grass around the electrical box. Ben also improved other landscape beds and installed Techo-Bloc Edge Stone around them. The beds were cleaned, and mulch was installed. And finally, in the front of the house Ben’s team removed the old Azalea bushes, installed new soil, and installed Camellia bushes and mulch to finish it. I could not be more pleased with the crew’s professionalism and craftsmanship. I highly recommend Ben Rupert and the Independence Landscape & Lawn Care Team
- Jiffy Plumbing & Heating, Inc.Jiffy was HIGHLY responsive, over a weekend, when we were in an emergency situation. They were knowledgeable, available, and very professional. While we ended up not using them, that was just a function of availability of work crews and we couldn't wait. I fully plan to use Jiffy in the future given the excellent service we received, and the professionalism they showed
- NV Waterproofing & Foundation RepairManny started each morning by walking me through the design and explaining the details. He was on time and focused on the details. He did a quality job. The home had been landscaped and he took care to minimize impact. My neighbors were Surprised that the yard did Not look like it had been disturbed when he finished
- Cardinal Plumbing Heating & Air IncFABULOUS!! Jonathan was amazing. He listened to what I wanted and gave very intelligent solutions. Like a pop up drain emitter to make sure we didn't get any erosion in the back yard or critters crawling into the pipe. Our sump pump was routed through a wall 18 feet away. We had Cardinal drill through the foundation wall right behind the sump pump and route the drain through that wall and into the yard. They also removed the old pipes and patched the wall. If I have any other plumbing needs, I'm calling Cardinal first and asking for Jonathan. I'm so so so so happy with the quality of their work. The cost was a solid middle range price that was well worth it for the quality of the work
- NV Waterproofing & Foundation RepairThe work went well. Manning, Alex, and Ro did a very excellent job on installing my sump pump system. Their work was excellent and professional and we are very satisfied with everything they did.
- NV Waterproofing & Foundation RepairThe crawlspace in our recently purchased house was a mess—full of water, mold, and deteriorated insulation. NV gave us a competitive price, on par with the other bids we got, and their bid seemed more comprehensive than some of the others. Jaime did an excellent job explaining everything to me and talking me through any questions we had. Once the work began, Manny and the rest of the guys did a great job—they were on site promptly each day and were clearly working hard over the three days of the project. Manny was very communicative and easy to work with and even went out of his way to help us with some extra items in the yard. The crawlspace looks awesome now—clean and dry! Thanks again to the NV Waterproofing team for all their hard work and helping us clean up a rough part of the house
- The Plumbing DrDaniel was an AWESOME tech. He correctly diagnosed where the leak was located and worked late into the night to replace the pipe. He also minimized the mess when he had to remove some of the plaster wall to get to the pipe in question. Overall a great job.
- JP Companies IncPaulo Nicolau and his crew recently completed a concrete driveway and CMU divider wall demo and rebuild. The also parged the wall and reset the pavers in my patio. Of the numerous contractors I have spoken to regarding this project, JP Companies presented the best in terms of cost, warranty, design, materials, reputation, and personnel. The project planning started last Autumn, but as we finalized details the weather grew too cold for concrete work. Paulo, however, stayed in touch over the winter, advising on possible upcoming scheduling and answering numerous questions regarding care, maintenance, materials, warranty specifics, contract options, etc. When the weather finally let up they completed the work efficiently, working long days, including a Saturday, cleaning up after themselves every time, and working in a fashion presenting minimal disturbance to other parts of my property and neighbors' properties. They also managed unforeseen issues with a utility provider. The individual masonry workers did good work, finding areas not originally scoped but in need of little fixes and doing so. And, the one time the opposite occurred, i.e., they forgot to do something, Paulo had them out the next day removing the mistaken work, and redoing the area to specification. On the day before the last, I noticed literally less than a handful of old bricks near the project area which needed repointing and Paulo had his masonry worker come out and do it the next morning. In these instances, when some others might have, not so much for the materials, but for the extra labor hours, no extra cost was added to our contract. Overall, JP Companies, Inc. provided great service and workmanship, educated their customer so that informed decisions could be made and maintained a professional but friendly and warm demeanor throughout. I would definitely recommend them
- Stang PlumbingStang was an excellent company to work with and I highly recommend them. I will be using them again for the (inevitable) future plumbing needs in our old house. Firstly, John the owner was extremely knowledgeable and spent time going through the potential scope and solution to address the deteriorating water service and sewer pipes in our house. This work was a considerable investment (it took a sizeable team multiple days) and John made me very comfortable with what we were about to undertake. The team was punctual, very courteous, and focused on the job. Jason, the team member leading the sewer scope was a pleasure to work with. John and Jason were very communicative through the process and made extra effort to ensure that their activities bothered the neighbors as little as was reasonably possible. I found John and team straightforward and honest which made me comfortable with the work. They absolutely perform to the contract (appropriately so), and I recommend taking the time during the scoping/quote period to ensure that everything you want done is listed: Stang was happy to work through my questions and requested adjustments until the contract was what we all wanted. They offer a good warranty on their work: When the job was complete we noticed a slight seep from a fixture several days after everything was done. John came out right away; as I described what we were seeing while walking him in the front door he diagnosed that the team hadn’t quite tightened up one small part completely and that this would be under the warranty at no cost (He even upgraded an internal part in the fixture while fixing it, which was quite generous of him). They know their business well, they are communicative, they do excellent work, and I have high trust in the work they do
- East Coast Landscape DesignI hired East Coast Landscape Design to take care of a sump pump drainage problem under my deck, as well as install a stone patio under the deck. They did a wonderful job with both. Mark designed the project and answered any questions I had. He provided all the necessary information and design plans to obtain approval for the project from my homeowners association. Katie was very helpful with scheduling, billing and answering gereral questions. Roberto and crew did a great job installing the patio and cleaning up afterwards. The patio looks great and the drainage issue has been taken care of. I wold definitely hire them again and/or recommend them to a friend
Drain Pipe Installers in Fairfax
- Business Description:J Reynolds Landscaping was created to provide the Northern Virginia area with the highest quality installation of landscaping materials possible. The Owner, Matt Meyer along with Jason Reynolds, has been installing custom designs right here in the northern Virginia area for over 18 years. With a reputation for excellence, the highest quality customer service, master craftsmanship and fair pricing. A design expert will come to your home and provide you with a free consultation and estimate for..Recent Review:I spent about a year soliciting quotes for what I wanted in the back patio, I chose Matt because he was very professional, polite and knowledgable. He produced a CAD drawing that represented everything I was trying to accomplish, which was very helpful in obtaining the HOA approval before I started. All through this process he took the time to answer questions, and was exceptionally helpful in choosing the type of brick I wanted to use. I was coordinating the patio with an HVAC replacement that would happen at the same time, and Matt's team accommodated the HVAC crew so I would not have to go without a/c for more than an evening. The finished product was exactly what I wanted, the wait was worth it to find a company like J Reynolds who could turn the idea into a realty. After the two large storms, absolutely no standing water on the patio, which was a major consideration of the drainage design. Highest recommendation for J Reynolds, I will be using them to design and build in the front of the house next yearjohn m.
- Business Description:Independence Landscape is a full service landscape and lawn care company based in Northern Virginia. We offer a full range of services, from maintenance to landscape design and installation, to custom hardscape projects. Each of our crews specialize in a specific skill set, which ensures quality of work regardless of the size or complexity of the project. We continually stay on top of industry standards and developments by regularly attending professional training sessions and courses. If a b..Recent Review:Ben Rupert was instrumental in providing a landscape plan in several areas in my yard that sorely needed attention. In the back yard, a tree that had been there for over 30 years had to be removed, and it left a desolate area. The large electrical box in front of this area was even more apparent without the tree. When entering the yard from the gate, there was nothing that was welcoming. Ben came up with a plan, and his team implemented it beautifully. There were other areas in the yard that also needed attention, and with Ben’s help, each were improved more than I could have ever imagined. His team removed my existing paver walkway from the extension of the driveway, hauled away the debris, extended and buried the below grade downspout into the back of the property and installed concrete sand to level and finished the back walkway with Techo-Bloc Eva Pavers. He installed River Jack Stone so that the water from the downspout would help alleviate drainage issues. He created a landscape bed and installed a Forest Pansy Redbud tree and decorative grass around the electrical box. Ben also improved other landscape beds and installed Techo-Bloc Edge Stone around them. The beds were cleaned, and mulch was installed. And finally, in the front of the house Ben’s team removed the old Azalea bushes, installed new soil, and installed Camellia bushes and mulch to finish it. I could not be more pleased with the crew’s professionalism and craftsmanship. I highly recommend Ben Rupert and the Independence Landscape & Lawn Care TeamTheresa W.
- Business Description:VM Drainage & Erosion Solutions will solve your drainage or landscape problems. Now is the best time to take the first step, contact VM Drainage & Erosion Solutions about our practical and permanent drainage and erosion solutions. We are also experts in house cleaning, lawn/yard care, and tree service. We offer good prices for everyone and we are very flexible with what we do. We are proud to offer one of the best warranties in the Virginia, Maryland and Washington Area because our goal as a ..Recent Review:Jose and the VM team were great. Starting with the free estimate through completion of the project VM kept in touch. On site, Jose made a couple of spot-on-recommendations that added real value to the completed project. VM's proposal was significantly lower than competitor bids, while providing the most comprehensive solution to my drainage problems. On the day the work was completed, we had severe thunderstorms that would have normally left standing water in my backyard. But because of VM's work, the yard was left free of standing water after the storm passed. I highly recommend this team and suggest you seek a bid from this company before signing up with someone else. TerrTerry W.
- Business Description:IN BUSINESS SINCE 1979. 15 EMPLOYEES. All WORK IN HOUSE EXCEPT FOR FENCING. ALL EMPLOYEES DRUG TESTED AND BACKGROUND CHECKED. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. LICENSE #42490. INSURANCE #Q89-0102236-M. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: email@example.comRecent Review:I hired East Coast Landscape Design to take care of a sump pump drainage problem under my deck, as well as install a stone patio under the deck. They did a wonderful job with both. Mark designed the project and answered any questions I had. He provided all the necessary information and design plans to obtain approval for the project from my homeowners association. Katie was very helpful with scheduling, billing and answering gereral questions. Roberto and crew did a great job installing the patio and cleaning up afterwards. The patio looks great and the drainage issue has been taken care of. I wold definitely hire them again and/or recommend them to a friendJoseph P.
- Business Description:If you're looking for honesty and quality workmanship, you've come to the right place. Our specialty is drainage and landscaping, but whether a property needs storm drains, french drains, sump pumps, grading, leveling, excavation, patios, creative guttering for water removal or landscaping, we do all of the above with guaranteed results! Get in touch today for a consultation, and help us help you come up with the perfect drainage solution for your home or businessRecent Review:A really awesome company to work with. We had a huge issue with standing water in our yard after it rained. The drainage system has completely taken care of that issue. Plus, it looks beautiful. We want to get our deck completely redone and when we can we will also be using these guys for that! Very professional and hardworkingStephanie F.
- Business Description:Metro Drainage Pros is a licensed & insured company that specializes in exterior storm water management and drainage issues. At Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP, we offer a team of highly trained professionals who all have a vast amount of experience in storm water management. We are a fully licensed and insured company, and we strive to bring our customers the best possible solutions, tailored to fit their needs. There is no job that is too big or complicated, and with over 30 years of extensive ex..Recent Review:Jim and Mike were responsive and professional. I wanted to improve some of the grading around our new home and extend the down spouts further from the house and add dirt around septic and propane tanks where settling had occurred. They happened to be in my area the day after I called so they waived their consult fee. They gave great advice and their price was reasonable. After I asked to remove one item due to a change of plans, they were flexible and took if off the price. Weather delayed their work start but they kept me informed along the way and showed up on time on the scheduled day and completed the project to a high level of quality. Very trustworthy and pleasant to work withDave B.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated full-service landscaping companyRecent Review:Was attempting to contact David Mintz at Yard Enhancement Service (YES) for the better part of a week and a half and never had a returned email or phone call. We were provided his contact info from the prior owner of our new house. I cannot speak to his quality or work or to the affordability of any service provided by YES as they we did not hire them nor would we if they ever decide to return our calls and emailsZachary D.
- Business Description:Drainage & Erosion Solutions (DES) is an award-winning company that provides assessment and repair of all drainage and erosion problems for residential and commercial properties. We are a design-build firm, with both engineering and contracting divisions; offering aesthetically pleasing and professionally engineered solutions to drainage and erosion problems. Our team members are year-round, full-time employees with a strong reputation for technical knowledge, attention to detail, great custo..Recent Review:Excellent, everyone was happy! Most impressive was the finish work. The sod was healthy and plush and the details down to the small gravel rocks in between the fence and railroad ties installed evenly. On to the next project, thank youEdward B.
- Business Description:We are a veteran owned business with over 16 years of experience. We specialize in lawn irrigation maintenance, as well as, outdoor low voltage lighting and drainage systems. We provide service to all irrigation systems and offer a variety of service optionsRecent Review:We have really enjoyed working with Maple Irrigation for our irrigation needs over the past 6 years. They installed a new system and the yard was very clean afterward. The workers took the time to ensure the lawn looked untouched. Their maintenance service is great too. They are punctual and take the time to update us on the status of all the sprayers and the health of our system. I can't recommend them enoughAndrea F.
- Business Description:Give us a call you'll like our prices !! We are a family owned and operated business, offering expert service for 31 years. I personally supervise, as owner of this company all projects, for example: water and sewer line replacement, sewer and drain cleaning, hydro jet and cast iron pipe descaling and pipe bursting excavation. We take pride in turning a very unpleasant experience into a satisfying outcome. free estimateRecent Review:Jerry dug up and replaced the damaged sewer line in our front yard. The price was good compared to other quotes. We also hired them to come back and clean the interior of the remaining portion of the old iron sewer pipe. He and his team returned again afterwards to flush the debris from the cleaning process. He was very pleasant to work with, and we are happy with the resultsMichael H.
Deals in Fairfax for Drain Pipe
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drain pipe installer articles
If you have an older home, you might need to use a pipe descaler to keep your pipes from clogging. Find out what a pipe descaler is best used for and when you need to consider hiring a pro to help you with the process with this guide.
A French drain is a ditch lined with gravel and inset with a perforated pipe that drains water. It usually diverts water to a drainage ditch, storm drain, or sewage system. French drains are usually installed in basements or yards.
Find drain pipe contractors in
- South Riding
- Fairfax Station
- Manassas Park
- Dunn Loring
- Sudley Springs
- West Springfield
- North Springfield
- Great Falls
drain pipe contractors in Fairfax
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations14872 Persistence Dr
- 1 Stop Mechanical Inc14381 Pine Lane Suite 9
- 2 Brothers Plumbing13105 Otto Rd
- 20/20 Drain Clean7224 Lockport Pl
- 3-D Roger Rooter Plumbing, LLC10908 Courthouse Rd Suite 102 #220
- 4 Service Pros7000 NEWINGTON RD
- '58 Foundations
- A A Action Waterproofing Inc805 Barkwood Court B
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- A&J’s home solutions2052 Stargrass ct
- A-1 Trenchless Services LLC23208 Ridge Rd
- A-Atlantic Plumbing & Drain Services Inc.7052 Tech Circle
- A-Plus Construction Group LLC100 North Cameron St
- AAA MASONRY6405 BARDU CT
- AABCO Plumbing Drain & Rooter20 Clearview Ln
- Abduls Plumbing & Appliance Installation102 Pepper Mill Dr
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- Able Plumbing IncPO Box 1206
- Acclaim Home Services5765F Burke Centre Parkway Suite 215
- Advance Construction Concepts10721 Hunters Pl
- AFFORDABLE LAWN SPRINKLERS & LIGHTING133 PATRICK ST SE
- Affordable Plumbing & Gas LLC764 N Ripley St
- AFTER HOURS HOME IMPROVEMENT LLCP.O. Box 5051
- AJ Ross Service5406 Riverdale Rd
- ALBERT'S PAVING294 RUEBUCK RD
Clear Brook, Virginia
- ALFREDO'S CONSTRUCTION INC4602 Beech Way
Temple Hills, Maryland
- Alfredos Construction Company Inc4602 Beech Way
Temple Hills, Maryland
- All Aspects Waterproofing8735 Bollman Pl Ste H
- All City Builders & Fabricators411 New York Ave NE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- All Dominion Construction, LLC9029 Longstreet Dr
- All Pro Plumbing & Drain ServicesP.O.Box
44602, District Of Columbia
- All Seasons Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning4210 49th Street
- American Exteriors & Masonry26 Fairfax St SE Unit 204
- American Plumbing Inc4360 Windermere View Pl
- American Professional Chimney & Masonry4519 Buchanan St
- American Professional Plumbing Services10 North King Street
- American Restoration7964 Conell Ct Ste C
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Americanhomefix4404 mahan rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Americas Best Contractor2972 Ps Business Center Dr
- Anchor Landscape and Property Services, LLC5704 General Washington Dr.
- Antonio Landscaping LLC6316 S Kings Hwy
- Any & Everything Plumbing1148 Kellogg Mill Road
- Apex Waterproofing2972 PS Business Center Drive
- Aqua Plus Plumbing4011 Leisure Dr
Temple Hills, Maryland
- Aquaguard Waterproofing6820 Distribution Dr.
- Aqueduct LLC175 Hope Rd
- Aquia Stafford Area Plumbing Inc35 Potomac Creek Drive
- Archer Contractors RPD CorpPO Box 111
- Arcola Home Improvements Inc21737 Duck Creek Sq
- Armored Basement Waterproofing9942 Bird River Rd
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Manassas9070 Euclid Ave
- Art Stone Home Improvements L.L.C1008 Petworth Way
- Artisan Outdoor LivingPO Box 5251
- Artisan Plumbing IncP O Box 4434
- Arundel Woodworks525 E Market St
- As You Like It Landscaping4224B Ijamsville Rd
- ASC Excavating, Inc19296 Silcott Springs Rd
- Ashton Manor Environmental17701 New Hampshire Avenue
- Atlantic Green LLC10825 Houser Dr Ste B
- Atlas Roofing Co7311 Highland St #7
- AV Carpenters LLC.6 Tarfside Ct
- Avalos Stone and Landscape3516 Longfellow St
- Avedon USA LLC505 Commerce Dr
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- AW Sewer and Drain Cleaning10508 Country Ridge Drive
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
- AYALA LANDSCAPING1330 Horner Rd
- AZ Plumbing, LLC6903 Bethnal Ct
- A A Action Waterproofing Inc
- B Rushing Lawn and Landscaping Inc7805 Cinder Bed Rd
- B.A.I Construction2815 Gibson Oaks dr
- Bainbridge Outdoor Design Building Inc105 Executive Dr Ste 100
- BARA CONTRACTING LLC1412 Aiden Dr
- Bargain Plumbing of NOVA
- Barratt ConstructionPO Box 60463
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Barry's Capentry5515 Heming Ave.
- Basement Detective3310 Clayborne Ave
- Basement Innovations Waterproofing7554 Rickenbacker Dr
- Basement Masters Waterproofing7371 Atlas Walk Way Ste 194
- Basement Waterproofing Nationwide Inc109 E Wheel Rd
Bel Air, Maryland
- BasementRemodeling.com 1680 E Gude Dr Ste 313
- Basements.com2323 Race St
- Battlefield Plumbing IncPO Box 11123
- Baumann's Lawn & Landscape14409 Fairdale Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Beco landscaping LLC 4709 Upland Dr
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing9767 Rider Road
- Best Buy Waterproofing, LLC8950 State Route 108 Suite 221
- Best Contractor'S - Plumbing & Electrical3202 13th Rd S
- BETTY'S AZALEA RANCH12507 LEE HWY
- Bierman & Shultz Contracting21800 Towncenter Plaza #266A
- Billings Construction Inc14725 Baltimore Ave
- Binghamton Land Design301 Indian Spring Dr
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Bio Green Outdoor Services LLC23675 Overland Dr Ste 200
- BJ Global Enterprises LLC11160 S Lakes Dr Ste 266
- Blade Cutters IncPO Box 3231
- Blade Runners Inc3150 Spring St Ste A
- Blake & Wilcox Plumbing & Heating722 Erie Ave
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Blanca's Remodleing303 Sunbury Ln
- Blue & Gray Contracting, Inc.6535 Blantyre Rd
- BLUE SKY LANDSCAPING22209 Evergreen Mills Rd
- Bonillas Contractors Inc.13408 Tamarack Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Bowman's Plumbing Heating AC & Electrical Inc100 Executive Dr Ste 5
- BP Plumbing9511 Baccarat Dr
- Brad4Cad LLC5657 Utrecht Rd
- Braddock Construction3728 Anne Place
- B Rushing Lawn and Landscaping Inc