Prince William Plumbing

Virginia: Contractors
02/28/2022

10904 Crockett Rd.

Nokesville, VA 20181

Family owned and operated. Local, honest, and clean. All employees are residents of Prince William County. In business since 2005. Owners John and Susie Townsend grew up and still live in Nokesville, Virginia. All of our customers are family and friends. For 10 years, we have worked only off of referrals. As our small business grows, we are doing very little advertising in an effort to keep our cost down and pass the savings to our customers....

plumbers (28)drain pipe installation (3)tile installation (3)drain cleaning (1)sewer cleaning (1)

04/29/2021

Great. Didn't need to cut drywall (this time). Repair was made to fix leaking. Experienced plumber cleaned surrounding area to remount and seal to house siding. It's much better than before! Would hire again to fix all plumbing issues. Great service!

Description of Work
Exterior hose spigot repair

Category ceramic tile,plumbing

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

Thank you for the review Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business.

09/27/2019

Fine. I could’n get the old parts out which is why I called in a professional. They gave me a flat rate for the install in advance and that is what the job cost.

Description of Work
Install a troublesome kitchen faucet

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business.

07/19/2019

I needed to get the kitchen faucet replaced for my tenants in Virginia all the way from England. Debbie was super professional. She made all the arrangements with my tenants. The work was done on time as promised within 48h. The communication was seamless. Mind you that while I was shopping around for a plumbing company, another company was not even willing to deal with me once he learned I lived ...

Description of Work
Very professional

Work Completed On 07/18/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review. We are glad that we were able to take care of replacing the faucet for you.

06/12/2018

Great experience. Price was reasonable, not the cheapest, but I am happy with the work. When I need plumbing work done again, I will most likely call them first.

Description of Work
Replaced a hose bib

Work Completed On 05/10/2018

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]! We are glad that we were able to replace your hose bib that was leaking. Have a good day!

06/05/2018

Excellent work and was prompt with a follow up call.

Description of Work
Various basic plumbing needs

Work Completed On 05/17/2018

We are pleased that we were able to address the plumbing issues and get them resolved for you. Thank you for the review! Have a great day!!

03/26/2018

Installed on time and the quality was great. Plus received hints on how to take care of it and included a by-pass in case I break it changing the light. ;-)

Description of Work
Install UV water treatment system

Work Completed On 03/06/2018

Thank you for the review! Give us a call if you need us to change the light for you. Have a great day!

05/26/2017

The technician is professional and friendly. He was honest and answered to my questions concisely. The leaking problem was fixed and everything worked well so far. The cost estimate was fair and reasonable.

Description of Work
Sink and toilet shut off valves and supply lines were replaced to fix slow leaking problem.

Work Completed On 05/26/2017

Thank you for the review, glad we were able to fix your plumbing issues. Have a good day!

04/15/2017

Very well. Arrived right on the money as requested; Came out to be estimated cost. No secrets or surprises either. Nice getting work done by professional without hassels

Description of Work
Repair Shower diverter & replace valve to stop leaking shower faucet valve

Work Completed On 04/15/2017

Glad we were able to repair the shower diverter. Thank you for using Prince William Plumbing!

03/25/2017

Prompt on time got the motor replaced. Very professional

Description of Work
Change well pump motor

Work Completed On 02/23/2017

Thank you for your review, glad that we were able to change your well pump motor.

03/13/2017

I had my kitchen renovated in Jan 2016 and Prince William Plumbing did the plumbing work which was fine. In hooking up the new sink they installed a new garbage disposal as well. In Feb 2017, I noticed that there was a small leek coming from something under the sink. I was very disappointed. I called on a Friday (sent pictures from my phone to the office) and John (the owner) came out early Monday...

Description of Work
discover where a leak was coming from. replaced a garbage disposal under warranty

Work Completed On 02/27/2017

Thank you for the review. We are glad that we were able to locate the leak and replace the garbage disposal at no cost to you. Thank you, we appreciate your business.

Residential and commercial service - water heaters, well pumps, drain cleaning and video inspection, toilets, faucets, contractor work, gas work, hose bib replacement, new work, rough-in, water services, trenchless technology ,sewer line replacement, full bathroom renovations

Check, Visa, MasterCard