Bathrooms don’t have to be boring; redo your tiling to create a lively new look. Try some of the top bathroom tile trends, such as metallics, wood finishes, and patterned neutrals.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Daleville, VA
There are 19 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Daleville
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well done.
- Niday and CoThey're professional, outgoing, and easy to work with. He did everything what we asked him to do. I would highly recommend them to everyone.
- MTC RemodelingMichael Cayton was always prompt and on time. He completed this project within one week which was fantastic. Very pleasant to deal with. Thank you for the great work!
- MTC RemodelingVery knowledgeable, had good advice, and finished ahead of time. Does all the work by himself so there are no strangers or confusion about who is responsible. We would definitely recommend.
- MTC RemodelingThis review is going to sound like I’m related to Michael but I assure everyone I am not. After talking with over a dozen contractors and companies about our kitchen remodel I decided to go with Michael on a gut feeling (having only talked to him for thirty minutes). A little background – I consider myself a decent “family” handyman. I can do a little electrical, a little plumbing, a little trim work, a little flooring, etc. Before talking to Michael I had almost decided to recruit a couple of buddies and tackle the kitchen myself (which would have taken four month or longer). I wasn’t sure my wife would survive “my” turnaround. My secondary concern was finding someone I could trust and someone that would put up with me and my questions/standards. After day one I could tell Michael was the guy we needed and I had made the right decision. Here is a list of things I would like to share about Michael: • He works quickly, but not at the sacrifice of quality. His work speed is shocking. This was a large project: total kitchen demo, wall removal, ceiling work, 700 square feet of flooring, stairs, wood staining, plumbing, bathroom fixtures, insulation, drywall work, etc. He managed to turn it around in a matter of weeks. I would attend an hour long conference call, return to check on him and 500 square feet of flooring would be completed! • He is respectful. I worked from home during this renovation and he was always mindful of that fact (noise, interruptions, etc.). • His work is clean. My entire family are neat freaks. Michael proved to us that he is one too. He put a lot of effort into reducing the daily mess. • He is punctual. Our family rises early and Michael does too. He was pulling up daily before the sun had risen. • He cares about the project and family’s desires. There were a few times we had “oddball” requests, add-ons, or questions. He always provided reasons and explanations for how or why to go one route or another. He even met me at Lowes for product questions/guidance early one weekend morning. More often than not, we agreed with his recommendations. He also cares about more than the “finished” product. What is behind the walls and paint is just as important to him as what we see and touch daily. • He “partners” with the customer. He let me be involved as much or as little as I wanted to on any given day. I did small items in the evenings that my limited skills would allow and we blended seamlessly. We would have short discussions every morning when he would show up and he would tolerate our dog having to say “good morning” by licking his face repeatedly. • He handles the problems directly. We had hiccups with damaged appliances, missing parts, delays, etc. (none of which were Michael’s fault). He took care of these himself – calling the companies and stores and getting resolution. He just “got it done” and let me keep my work schedule. • He cares about the small things/details. Sometimes it is the little things that matter the most. For example – he would often spend time doing things that I considered outside the scope of what we hired him for. He would help level our fridge, install access panels, and small things that the average homeowner might not think about. • Lastly, he has a sense of humor. If you don’t think this is an important requirement for your contractor you could not be more wrong. When you see the same person every day for eight hours a day, you have to get along. He is a great communicator and is always good for a laugh. Kitchen and bath remodels are stressful enough as-is. Having someone that can laugh with you is a huge benefit. As I said, this review will sound like he’s a family member. But the true measure of satisfaction is if you’d hire the same guy again. And as soon as my wife recovers from this renovation, we plan on having him back for additional work! Our dog is going to miss him
- Newman's Cabinets and BMAC ContractingI couldn't have asked for any better. I would highly recommend to anyone needed work done to their home.
- MTC RemodelingMy wife and I started out needing someone to come in and fix a leaky tiled shower. We would need to retile the shower. When we started planning the repair with Mike, he offered some very creative ideas, indicating that things we had not considered were possible and doable. He first created a structurally functional space using the proper, more modern materials and technology that would all but guarantee that the shower would never leak. Mike helped us re-design the space and transform it into a beautiful space, thinking outside of the box, and doing things we had not considered possible. Our bathroom is not only structurally and functionally sound, but it is amazing--something you might find in a 5-star hotel. In addition to Mike's craft, he was timely, and considerate--working in our home, in the master bathroom, over the holidays with my wife and I both working from home due to COVID. Bathroom tile work can be messy and dusty. Mike was neat, confined the construction mess to the bathroom and not in the bedroom or the rest of the house. He was very easy to work with, was polite and respectful. As a side note--my wife and I continue to consider other related projects Mike could help us with
- 4 corner 4 square pb pro handymanPhillip is great to work with. Very personable and makes sure you get what you need. Phillip is a jack of all for trades and takes the time to make sure the project was done right. Fair cost, good work, and easy to work with.
- Better Home ImprovementsIt’s been 10 days now since they finished and everything is still perfect. I have never had a contractor before who started when they said, did what they said, and finished when they said with barely a hiccup. When a problem arose - although not their fault - they took charge and made it right and worth my while. Excellent company, management and workers. Very professional and excellent workmanship. I’d hire them again in a second
- Better Home ImprovementsThe work was performed professionally and on schedule. There were several issues due to age of the house that were solved with innovative solutions that brought the whole project together. We are very happy with every aspect of the project, especially the end result.
Home Remodeling Contractors in Daleville
- Business Description:With over 25+ years of experience, I can fix, build, just about anything. I have done complete bathroom remodels, I have built decks, also repaired a roof. Here to fix any needs you may have and build any dreamsRecent Review:Niday and Company have done numerous jobs for us over the last two years, and his workmanship has always been first-rate and reasonably priced. In addition, Mr. Niday arrives on time and is entirely trustworthy. I highly recommend this service for anyone needing home repairsEd D.
- Business Description:Providing professional quality construction services throughout our community. Our team of professional tradesmen offer the full range of construction services with a focus on building relationships and leadership within the construction industryRecent Review:Brian worked through some very trying circumstances in a very professional way. The remodel was excellent. I would recommend him highly and hire him again.normanda m.
- Business Description:Strong building and remodeling company with 30+ years of experience in the industry. Our customers satisfaction is our goal. We are owner operated by the same people who build for you. We are safety oriented and look forward to building for you. Licenses include: Class A RBC, Class A CBC, Class A EMC, Registered Land Disturber. When contacting our office for an estimate, please remember we have a high call volume and you will be answered in order it is received! Thank you very much, Jackson &..Recent Review:Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well doneScott S.
- Business Description:27 employees. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Wisler has done some work for my elderly mother in the past, and, although I have always thought the prices were on the high side, she has felt comfortable with the plumbers who have come. But, this job will be the end of our association. She had a faulty fill valve on her toilet. This is normally a repair I do for her as it rarely takes more than 30 minutes, but I live in Fairfax and could not get into town this time. She wanted it fixed, so I told her to call Wisler. Costly mistake. Bottom line (literally) was $400+ for fill valve, supply line, and flapper assembly. I was stunned. I figured it would be maybe $200 for a job that shouldn’t take more than an hour and require $20 in parts (retail not wholesale). But $400??? I have asked around (homeowners and plumbers alike) and all are in disbelief. I asked a plumber here in Northern Virginia where you’d think you’d pay a premium, and he said that job is normally a low $200 job. Just outrageous. And to top it off, they had to return once to correct the repair.UPDATED :operations manager subsequently called to better understand my dissatisfaction. He took the onus of miscommunication in terms of price and service. They ultimately refunded a portion of the cost to bing it more in line with my expectations. Final price was $279Dan P.
- Business Description:For over 19 years we have used a simple approach in serving our clients. We put the best tools in the hands of the best people. Our technicians are expertly trained professionals who can quickly diagnose the need, provide you with upfront pricing, get the job done right the first time and thoroughly clean the work area. All our technicians are background checked and drug screened for your peace of mind. For all electrical, HVAC, plumbing repairs and upgrades you can count on Ostrom Electrical..
- Business Description:Owner operated roofing company. Specializing in architectural asphalt shingle replacements/new roofs and residential applications with personal service. We treat every job like it's our own house, please give us a call today for a free estimateRecent Review:Glenn and the Shenandoah Home Improvements team that replaced our roof were wonderful! The price was way below the competitors in the area for the same product! Glenn was professional, courteous, and called/follow-up as per our discussion. The roof was completed ahead of schedule and looks wonderful. The warranty is great and I feel confident if there was an issue with the roof, Glenn would make it right. We will definitely be calling them again for additional work we may need! I highly recommend themKira H.
- Business Description:Newman's Cabinets was started by David Newman Sr. & David Newman Jr. in 1996 supplying and installing custom cabinets as well as distributing multiple brands of Factory Cabinets. Through out the past 24 years we have built our business by proving Quality work and Premier customer service to every client. We are also a class "A" contractor offering such options as New home construction, additions, and full remodels. Our many years in business has given us a vast experience and reputation of b..Recent Review:It went well but it took a little longer than expected because they had to trouble shoot a few things. There were a few things that were overlooked but when these were pointed out, they came back to fix/complete them. They did everything they agreed to do, the price seemed fair and the cabinets look greatJanice M.
- Business Description:Better Bathrooms & Kitchens is a full service residential remodeling comapany located in Salem, VA. We have proudly served homeowners in Central and Southwest Virginia since 1995. We offer complete bathroom and kitchen remodeling, as well as interior and exterior painting. Fully licensed and insured, Better Bathrooms & Kitchens can handle every aspect of your project, including vanities, countertops, electrical work, plumbing, tiling, construction, and much more without the need for subcontra..Recent Review:We had a very nice consultation with Tracy, the company owner. He drove a good way to consult with us and listened intently to what we are wanting. He showed us choices in products and costs. His company, Better Baths and Kitchens sounds like it has a great reputation and has been steadily growing. We asked for more time to make our decision and he cheerfully agreed and gave us 30 days. He also wore a facemask and gloves to the consultation in our home. We had a positive experience with Tracy. I do recommend himJane U.
- Business Description:Sub Contracting
- Business Description:In business for over 40 years, Bob Riddick has established himself as the premier roofing contractor at Smith Mountain Lake. His commitment to excellence in everything he does, has afforded him the sterling reputation that has allowed him to expand beyond roof installation and repair to roof and exterior cleaning and now siding and deck installation and repair. For more in depth information of Bob Riddick Roofing, now known as Bob Riddick Home Services, Inc., visit our website www.riddickho..Recent Review:We needed a substantial remodel on our SML house. Bob Riddick Home Services (BRHS) has done work on our roof since before we purchased that house; including some minor repairs and a softwash to enable a few more years on the roof before we bite the bullet and go for a new roof. When we decided to begin the remodel, we simply choose BRHS. We didn't bother with multiple quotes because BRHS's reputation was solid gold. It still is. Our Project Manager, Tripp Parker was not only knowledgeable, professional, and punctual, but he has great patience when working with a sometimes difficult customer (me). He was invaluable! I was given a lot of leeway concerning products and materials that I wanted to use and as such, often made decisions that involved plan changes. For example, I moved a wall and wanted a Barn Door that was more than 120-inches. I couldn't find anything that I liked, so Tripp had one "built" for me. I love it! Tripp's Number One, Shawn Jolliff was experienced, professional, creative, and unflappable! Doors, floors, and windows sometimes don't play well together, but Shawn would finesse them and make them work together. Phase 2 is going to begin this year and we will certainly use Bob Riddick Home Services againJanet Rich O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Foggy windows indicate a failed seal and moisture in between the panes of glass. Find out if you can fix your foggy windows or if you need to call a pro.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- Blue Ridge
- New Castle
- Poages Mill
- Cave Spring
- Boones Mill
- Bent Mountain
home remodeling contractors in Daleville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Z Contractors1810 Lawnhill St SW
- Abracadabra Restoration Specialists LLC5034 Lee Hwy
- Alert Plumbing1216 Forestland Dr
- All House Repair LLC608 13th St SW Apt B
- All Masonry, J & B Enterprises of Roanoke, LLC.720 Rorer Ave. SW
- Alpha Design & Construction LLc.
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- AS IT STANDS HOME IMPROVEMENTS6159 Jeters Chapel Rd
- A-Z Contractors
- B&B Cabinets and Countertops, LLCP.O. Box 492
- BathPlanet of Lynchburg20436 Lynchburg Hwy. F
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- Beck Builders Inc1133 Forest Lawn Dr
- Belcher Electric & Construction Inc534 Chestnut Mountain Dr
- Belleview Builders
- Benjamin Bear Associates / O.L. TURNER & Sons Inc.P.O. Box 20276 Roanoke VA
- Better Home Improvements30 W Main St
- Big T's Handyman Service86 Wagon Watch Ln
- BLR Services4509 renfro blvd.
- Blue Fox Carpentry, LLC
- Blue Ridge Roofing and Home Improvments5458 Franklin Pke. SE
- Bob Riddick Home Services Inc330 Lakewood Forest Rd
- Boothe Construction Co2728 Dell Ave. N.E.
- Bowtie Construction647 Allison Ave SW
- Brookview Construction LLCPO Box 116
- Building Integrity LLCPO Box 37
- Burtis Contracting IncPO Box 3181
- By Design Interiors12925 Booker T. Washington Hwy. Suite 102
- B&B Cabinets and Countertops, LLC
- C.B. Smith Construction Inc.
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- CABINETRY WITH TLC4325 OLD CAVE SPRING RD
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
- Campbell and Sons Professional Contractors952 Halifax Cr
- Cardenas Remodeling
- Carreon Drywall1634 Meadors Spur Rd
- CCR Home Improvements240 lucas street
- Chad Ayersman Contracting914 Norbourne Ave
- Chapman Contracting LLC100 Nicholas Dr Trlr 4944
Clifton Forge, Virginia
- Chapman Inc Contracting & Remodeling8710 Starlight Ln
Boones Mill, Virginia
- CJM CO Construction2263 Catawba Valley Drive
- Clark Family Builders LLC5352 Cloverdale Rd
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Cline Electrical Service106 Butt Hollow Rd
- CORNERSTONE BUILDERS INC3764 PETERS CREEK ROAD SW Suite A
- Creative Concepts LLCPO Box 1511
King George, Virginia
- Crockett Home Improvement Inc1255 Radford St
- Crowe ServicesP.O. Box 11712
- CTS & L Inc250 Energy Blvrd
Rocky Mount, Virginia
- Curb Velocity1977 Nace Rd
- Custom Stone & Tile LLC.384 Clubhouse Dr
- C.B. Smith Construction Inc.
- D & G Countertops1022 Tennessee St
- D & T Property ServicesPO Box 454
- David Frank Homes2772 Electric Rd Suite 1
- Deels Handyman Services LLC3735 Franklin rd. S.W.
- DF Building Inc363 Farmington Rd
- Dickerson Construction Company1110 Knob Hill Rd
- Dollman Construction, Inc5219 Peters Creek Rd
- Double D Contracting8390 Holly Tree Dr
Boones Mill, Virginia
- Duncan Enterprises 7816 Roanoke Rd
- D & G Countertops
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- HAMREN ELECTRIC PLUMBING897 DEERFIELD RD
- Harrington Contracting962 Etzler Rd
- Hauling & Moore
- Haynes Building & Pump Service125 North Main STREET # 500- 252
- HeartWood Custom Cabinets, Inc.2158 Salem Industrial Dr
- Helping Hands RenovationPo Box 12464
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Improvement Services of Roanoke453 Maplewood Dr
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J & M Handyman Service4602 Renfro Blvd NW
- J N R Home Renovations LLC2143 fork mountain rd.
- J. Davis Inc.2403 Churchill Dr.
- J.C. Plumbing, Inc.662 Clovis St
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.P.O. Box 19542
- JIMO3844 Welcome Valley Rd
- JM Campbell, Inc.5678 mt. tabor rd.
- JMS Builders & Developers, Inc.1481 Little Timber Ridge
- John M. Richards Construction
- JP Plumbing Services1012 Fentress St N.W.
- JT Roach Plumbing4814 Bandy Rd 12
- Juan Zavala Remodeling 68 Community Rd
- J & M Handyman Service
- LARRY HARTMAN & SON INC5151 STARKEY RD
- LARRY HARTMAN & SON INC