A whistling shower is more than a nuisance. It could be warning you of a serious plumbing problem. If your shower is sounding an alarm, explore some of the common reasons why your shower squeals so you can solve the problem at its source.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Daleville, VA
There are 16 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Daleville
- MITCHAM REPAIR SERVICE INCGreat! Josh was my rep. and he was great. Very focused and efficient. All work finished on time and budget.
- Wisler Plumbing IncMission Accomplished. Guest toilet is like new and has new 1/4 turn stop valve behind it for easier cut-off next time. We understand the options for the worn faucet situation. We understand the current house pressure is a bit high and likely accelerating the wear on internal plumbing hardware. Also aware now that the Pressure Regulator Valve will wear out over a decade or so - particularly when the external pressure from the water provider is so high (measured at 130 psi!). Technician, Isaiah, was prompt, professional, informative and flexible during this 3 hour visit. He's welcome anytime
- Wisler Plumbing IncCameron was very professional, very nice and did an excellent job. I am so glad I got to meet him and I would use him again!
- Wisler Plumbing IncIt went splendidly.. I couldn’t have been more impressed with the professionalism of the installer, Scottie Fralin! He made a recommendation as to complete replacement of toilets which he obtained for me since I am elderly and have neuropathy in my hands and arms, making purchasing and handling the pickup of not one but TWO commodes daunting. He cleaned up the areas after he completed the work, leaving me “good to go”! I suppose I didn’t realize the old commodes were nearly 30 years old. I’m pleased with the replacement choices! Thank you Scottie! And thanks for your patience with my chatter
- Wisler Plumbing IncWe are a repeat customer with Wisler. The employees are always very knowledgeable and great at what they do. They assess and let you know all the costs up front. We trust them to do an excellent job in a timely manner. Definitely recommend!
- Wisler Plumbing IncFantastic customer service, quality of work, and price all the way around! Before work began, I was given a detailed breakdown of repair/pricing options available as well as helpful recommendations for long-term maintenance once the work was completed. Great job Will, Nathan, Kyle, Ryan and Shane! This company has earned my business for life
- MITCHAM REPAIR SERVICE INCIt went well. Service man was very professional and through. He wash very neat and kind, and also likes coffee. lol
- Wisler Plumbing IncScottie Fralen of Wisler plumbing is their very best service person/plumber and he did an excellent job. Wisler is very lucky to have him.
- Wisler Plumbing IncGreat - Troy and Hunter were very professional. They cleaned up after themselves which was a big deal. This was not an easy install. The Water Softener that was installed was top quality. We have to work through a service contract for the upkeep and maintenance which was surprisingly very expensive. Like I said though - this was not your average Water Softener System and the original plumber had no clue about Water Softeners when the house was built. Wisler is unique in our area as they cover both HVAC and Plumbing. Previously we were working with 3 different companies to handle our HVAC and Plumbing needs. Reducing it to one does have value. Softener + New Filter to Front End Sediment + Services to Install was $7700. Maintenance contract I am told is $500 which was a bit of a shock but we are working through that
- Wisler Plumbing IncMike Bush of Wisler Plumbing arrived at my home within 30- 40 minutes to inspect the problem. He & his assistant replaced the shut-off knob with a new lever, in no time. Quick service, quality work & they left no mess behind. Emergency plumbing is never cheap, but I have remained a loyal customer of Wisler Plumbing the last 19 years because I know that I can always depend on the employees arriving in a timely manner & the repairs are done correctly. Thank you Mik
Plumbers in Daleville
- Business Description:We are the plumbers for you if you care about your home, your family and your property. All technicians are drug tested, background checked and professionally trained so we will respect your family and your time. The cost of your job is given up front and you authorize what you want to be done . Financing is available and we have "Crazy Good" Warranties unlike any other local company. As a member of our Diamond Club(TM) we'll help you eliminate emergency plumbing problems and give you priorit..Recent Review:Received a call that Anthony had finished previous job early and could come early if that suited my schedule. It did and he arrived about one hour before the time window given. After looking at the current installation he explained possible complications due to current toilet installation. Gave estimate if all went well and said if things were not installed using today’s methods (house is 70 years old), it would be a much bigger job and would need to be rescheduled for a full day. Fortunately all was ok when toilet was removed. He left, job completed, twenty minutes after the beginning of the original time window. I am very pleased with the service and workMary V.
- Business Description:27 employees. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Wisler has done some work for my elderly mother in the past, and, although I have always thought the prices were on the high side, she has felt comfortable with the plumbers who have come. But, this job will be the end of our association. She had a faulty fill valve on her toilet. This is normally a repair I do for her as it rarely takes more than 30 minutes, but I live in Fairfax and could not get into town this time. She wanted it fixed, so I told her to call Wisler. Costly mistake. Bottom line (literally) was $400+ for fill valve, supply line, and flapper assembly. I was stunned. I figured it would be maybe $200 for a job that shouldn’t take more than an hour and require $20 in parts (retail not wholesale). But $400??? I have asked around (homeowners and plumbers alike) and all are in disbelief. I asked a plumber here in Northern Virginia where you’d think you’d pay a premium, and he said that job is normally a low $200 job. Just outrageous. And to top it off, they had to return once to correct the repair.UPDATED :operations manager subsequently called to better understand my dissatisfaction. He took the onus of miscommunication in terms of price and service. They ultimately refunded a portion of the cost to bing it more in line with my expectations. Final price was $279Dan P.
- Business Description:Star City Plumbing is a Class A Contractor licensed and fully insured. Darin Conner has 35 years experience with both Residential and Commercial jobs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We annually check RPZ's and test backflow preventors. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I called Star City for the first time 2/3/2021 and requested same day service for a leaking pipe. One of their plumbers, James Mills, called me mid-morning to let me know what time he planned to arrive and to ask some questions about the job before he got here. He called again to let me know he was on his way and actually arrived earlier than planned. Although the ground was still covered with snow and everything was soaking wet from the leak, he crawled under my home to take a look at what needed to be done. Once he found the leak, he cut the wet insulation from around the pipes so everything could start to dry out while he went to get some parts. He not only fixed the problem quickly and efficiently, he explained to me step by step the process he was taking and took extra precautions to wrap the pipe and replace the insulation and lining. He was knowledgeable, efficient and had an exceptional attitude about his work. One of the best experiences with a contractor I've had in a very long time. HIGHLY recommend this companySharon R.
- Business Description:We are a Veteran owned appliance service company offering a wide range of services to fit all your appliance needs. We service all brands of residential and commercial appliances from single family home to apartment complexes and retirement communities to commercial laundry installations. Gas or electric, big or small, we can get you back to life. We also offer consultation for those wanting to switch from electric to gas and offer full gas line install and conversions. With over 15 years in ..Recent Review:Once again he was able to repair our appliance and not try to sell something we didn’t need.James M.
- Business Description:At B & B Services we pride ourselves on being one of the top company's in the area that brings you any services that you might need in or outside your home. We do Heating & A/C, Ductwork Cleanings, install Water Heaters, Electrical, some Plumbing, Pressure Washing, Deck repairs and builds, (General) Remodeling, and all Handyman work as well. Need a gas line run for your Stove or Gas logs, no problem, we can do it. Our customers constantly comment on our high quality of work and the high amoun..Recent Review:Absolutely worst experience I have ever had. Chris came out and without even looking over the unit tried to sell me on a new system. I understand this is a unit that's being phased out, but without even trying to see if it could be repaired went straight for a sale. After hooking up the meter, he stated the compressor is bad and continued to push a new system. Apparently he then left the fuse disconnected so the system would not turn on at all. After he left I was able to get ahold of the person who originally installed the heat pump. they came out and discovered the capacitor had burned out. 5 minute repair and system is now working perfectly. I'm out $75.00, but when this system does go out, I can ABSOULTELY guarantee who I won't be calling. Avoid at all costFred H.
- Business Description:A veteran owned service business with over 30 years experience in the trades.We are eager to put our experience and discipline to work for you. We have been proudly servicing Southwestern VA as well as surrounding cities and counties for many years. Our focus is meeting all of your heating and air conditioning needs.We offer FREE estimates and, in most cases, same day service. We service Heat pumps, A/C, Furnaces, Oil Burners, Boilers, Refrigeration, Commercial Kitchen Equipment, Electrical I..Recent Review:Mark and his brother did an excellent job. They went out of their way to get what I wanted to meet my request. He would present me with options and let me choose the one that fit my needs. Completed job was professionally done and looked great. Price was better than 2 other contractors. Great value. Easy to work withBruce R.
- Business Description:W. C. Butler Heating and Air Conditioning was founded by Chester Butler 30 years ago during his 27 year tenure with Roanoke Gas Company. In 1989 Mr. Butler left Roanoke Gas Company to pursue his full time business. W. C. Butler Heating and Air Conditioning services ALL brands of heating and cooling equipment. Today, W. C. Butler has over 30 employees and does primarily residential heating and air conditioning with some light commercial work. W. C. Butler buys York, Ruud, and Mitsubishi produc..
- Business Description:Strong building and remodeling company with 30+ years of experience in the industry. Our customers satisfaction is our goal. We are owner operated by the same people who build for you. We are safety oriented and look forward to building for you. Licenses include: Class A RBC, Class A CBC, Class A EMC, Registered Land Disturber. When contacting our office for an estimate, please remember we have a high call volume and you will be answered in order it is received! Thank you very much, Jackson &..Recent Review:Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well doneScott S.
- Business Description:For over 19 years we have used a simple approach in serving our clients. We put the best tools in the hands of the best people. Our technicians are expertly trained professionals who can quickly diagnose the need, provide you with upfront pricing, get the job done right the first time and thoroughly clean the work area. All our technicians are background checked and drug screened for your peace of mind. For all electrical, HVAC, plumbing repairs and upgrades you can count on Ostrom Electrical..
- Business Description:Better Bathrooms & Kitchens is a full service residential remodeling comapany located in Salem, VA. We have proudly served homeowners in Central and Southwest Virginia since 1995. We offer complete bathroom and kitchen remodeling, as well as interior and exterior painting. Fully licensed and insured, Better Bathrooms & Kitchens can handle every aspect of your project, including vanities, countertops, electrical work, plumbing, tiling, construction, and much more without the need for subcontra..Recent Review:We had a very nice consultation with Tracy, the company owner. He drove a good way to consult with us and listened intently to what we are wanting. He showed us choices in products and costs. His company, Better Baths and Kitchens sounds like it has a great reputation and has been steadily growing. We asked for more time to make our decision and he cheerfully agreed and gave us 30 days. He also wore a facemask and gloves to the consultation in our home. We had a positive experience with Tracy. I do recommend himJane U.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Traditional sewer repair involves digging up the sewer main, which can tear up your yard and leave you with a huge bill. Trenchless sewer repair is an excellent alternative. However, you should consider several key factors first.
A plumber must have an up-to-date license to perform work in most states. Why do they need to have proper certifications and what are the risks of hiring an unlicensed plumber to complete work in your home? Keep reading to find out.
Find Plumbers in
- Blue Ridge
- New Castle
- Poages Mill
- Cave Spring
- Boones Mill
- Bent Mountain
Plumbers in Daleville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- B & B Services328 E Riverside Dr
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- Beck Builders Inc1133 Forest Lawn Dr
- Benjamin Bear Associates / O.L. TURNER & Sons Inc.P.O. Box 20276 Roanoke VA
- Better Home Improvements30 W Main St
- BLR Services4509 renfro blvd.
- Blue Ridge Water TreatmentPO Box 13542
- Bone-Dry Construction and waterproofing inc1279 lovers lane
- Brico Services27 McCormick Lane
New Castle, Virginia
- B & B Services
- Chapman Contracting LLC100 Nicholas Dr Trlr 4944
Clifton Forge, Virginia
- CHUCK WHITE HEATING AIR COND709 E MORRIS HILL RD
- Classic Plumbing Solutions923 Florida St
- Community Housing Partners448 Depot St NE
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Crockett Home Improvement Inc1255 Radford St
- Crowe ServicesP.O. Box 11712
- Curb Velocity1977 Nace Rd
- Custom Construction Company, Inc.7539 Milk-A-Way Drive
- Chapman Contracting LLC
- Eades Plumbing & Tile Services5436 Lakeland Dr
- Enquist Enterprises Inc.2126 Winston Ave SW Suite A
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Evans Electrical & Plumbing420 Big Oak Rd
- Extreme CleanerzPo box 817
- Eye's & Lee's2133 Kings Charles Ave SE
- Eades Plumbing & Tile Services
- garcia's plumbing37 Moyerwood Rd
Rocky Mount, Virginia
- garcia's plumbing
- HAMREN ELECTRIC PLUMBING897 DEERFIELD RD
- Handy Hands444 Hidden Hill Ln
Boones Mill, Virginia
- Haynes Building & Pump Service125 North Main STREET # 500- 252
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Honey Do330 10th St
- HAMREN ELECTRIC PLUMBING
- J & M Handyman Service4602 Renfro Blvd NW
- J N R Home Renovations LLC2143 fork mountain rd.
- J. E. Patsell Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.208 Walnut Ave.
- J.C. Plumbing, Inc.662 Clovis St
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.P.O. Box 19542
- Jake's Heating & Air2005 Denniston Avenue
- JB PLUMBING & HEATING OF VIRGINIA INC1547 Underhill Ave
- Jerome's Heating & CoolingP.O. box 13102
- JH Plumbing Services 216 S Shanks St
- JM Campbell, Inc.5678 mt. tabor rd.
- JMS Builders & Developers, Inc.1481 Little Timber Ridge
- JP Plumbing Services1012 Fentress St N.W.
- JT Roach Plumbing4814 Bandy Rd 12
- J & M Handyman Service
- Kimric home services355 Laurel Creek Rd
Meadows of Dan, Virginia
- Kimric home services
- M&R Residential300 Union St
- M.A. Turner Construction Inc.PO Box 115
- Marco Plumbing & Handyman932 Howbert Ave SW
- Mark's Home Improvement5215 Starkey Road SW Unit 231
- Martin Services3787 Rutrough Rd
- Mcguire ConstructionP.O. Box 621
- McKinney Plumbing and Remodeling4704 Renfro Blvd. NW
- Mike Blair Plumbing5593 Brooks Mill Rd
- MIKE SHEETS321 SUNFLOWER DR
- MONETA HEATING & AIR2965 E Washington Ave.
- Moser Electric15177 Moneta Rd
- M&R Residential
- RC Construction106 Country Lane
- Richard R Brogan Plumbing743 Bexhill Dr
- Rock Solid Construction & Design1128 Montrose Ave SE
- Rutrough Plumbing & Electrical,LLC6360 Grassy Hill Rd.
Boones Mill, Virginia
- RW Huntley Home Inspection LLC3309 Ledgewood Ave
- RC Construction
- S. J. Conner & Sons, Inc.1639 Seibel Drive NE
- S. Vaughan Plumbing Heating and HvacP.O. Box 113
- Salem Home Improvement, Inc.810 Valley Road
- South River Contracting Of Roanoke5130 Hildebrand Rd
- Southern State Electric, Plumbing and Heating/AInc1035 Northridge Rd
- Southwest Sunroom & Window Co.625 S COLLEGE AVE
- Star City Construction LLC2140A Winston Ave
- Star City Plumbing LLC2804 Matthew Dr
- S. J. Conner & Sons, Inc.
- T Allen And Associates Class A Builder Contractor1451 22nd St NW
- TAP Home Repair Services302 2nd Street
- The "Noke's" Handyman2264 Dillons Mill Rd
- THE PERFECT FIX, INC.607 RAMBLEWOOD RD
- Thomas Johnson Plumbing1910 Snider Ln
- T Allen And Associates Class A Builder Contractor