Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Daleville, VA
There are 8 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Daleville
- G C Construction LLCGC Construction LLC did a great job. The quality is great and it is very sturdy. The whole experience went well. I would use them again in the future.
- Shelter Alternatives, Inc.We discussed specifics but I thought they're a little high on the price. We're still considering them for work in the future.
- Dollman Construction, IncEverything went extremely well and I will use his company in the future for all my home improvement needs.
- ANCHOR SALES & SVC INCWhen I first went there they did not have the size that I wanted but they ordered the size I told them that I needed. They even delivered it and set it up for me.
- JM Campbell, Inc.Showed up exactly when expected. Cost was same as estimate. Price to rebuild shed was fair and reasonable, sent in writing, and outlined in detail the work to be done, materials used, dimensions, etc. I have not gone forward with that project yet, however.
- Dollman Construction, IncI STRONGLY recommend Dollman Construction without hesitation. I have used Dollman Construction on 3 separate occassions and each time their finished product and high quality workmanship exceeded my expectations. Project #1: 900 sq foot free standing Workshop. Dollman studied the architect's plans; made several very positive recommendations; and completed the workshop sooner than expected and well within budget. Project #2: 15 x 6 deck. Dollman designed and built the deck while overcoming the obstacle of making it "zero threshold" at the door way while matching up the far end of the deck with the back patio which was slightly higher elevation. The finished deck has a very, very slight slope which can not be seen nor felt. Project #3: Removed original exterior structural beams with solid cedar beams in the rear of home. Jimmy Dollman measured, designed layout of beams and purchased the solid cedar beams after researching a number of sources. The Dollman Construction Team completed the project within 10 days and the final result is beautiful work of craftsmanship and art. With each of the above projects they were faced with complex construction challenges to which they easily developed solutions which were incorporated into the final product. I appreciated Jimmy's honest and straight-forward communication style. Jimmy always listened to my visions and expectations for each of the above projects. I am extremely happy with the work provided by Dollman Construction and will have them back to my home in a heartbeat to tackle the next home project read less
- Keefer Building ServicesOverall it went very well, on time and for the estimated amount and the work was first rate. I highly recommend Keefer services
- Chad Smith Builder IncMr. Smith was very professional, honest, and punctual. He wanted to perform the job but advised that due to the distance of the building site to his normal area of business he did not feel he could be competitive with my project. Based on my conversations with this builder I sensed that he was a very knowledgeable and skilled builder. I felt that he took great pride in his work. I was disappointed that he would not be involved in my building project read less
- JM Campbell, Inc.arrived on time , very well mannered. Cleaned up everyday after he finished working. I would use this company again. . He was very professional .
- RG Grimes ConstructionI've used him for 3 or 4 years. He is a general contractor. I have probably spent $50,000 with him and I have probably referred another $200,000 to him. He is fabulous and he gets an A on my list. He has been in business for about 5 years and he went out on his own. It is a long waiting list for him, which is unusual in the construction business read less
Garage Builders in Daleville
- Business Description:Strong building and remodeling company with 30+ years of experience in the industry. Our customers satisfaction is our goal. We are owner operated by the same people who build for you. We are safety oriented and look forward to building for you. Licenses include: Class A RBC, Class A CBC, Class A EMC, Registered Land Disturber. When contacting our office for an estimate, please remember we have a high call volume and you will be answered in order it is received! Thank you very much, Jackson &.. read lessRecent Review:Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well done read lessScott S.
- Business Description:Full Service Landscaping company. Turfgrass, Commercial Herbicide license, Hardscape and softscape. Specialize in Commercial and ResidentialRecent Review:Looks great ! Excellent people and excellent workTodd P.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - BCI.Recent Review:It went perfectly. The contractor and subcontractors did a wonderful job and actually cleaned up everything when they were finished. My home is cleaner and brighter than it was before completion of the job. I actually miss seeing Steve Burtis and his foreman, Bobby. each day. They were so polite, professional and easy to work with on a daily basis. They even helped me clean and place my furniture back in its place. I would definitely have them work for me again read lessPatricia H.
- Business Description:Newman's Cabinets was started by David Newman Sr. & David Newman Jr. in 1996 supplying and installing custom cabinets as well as distributing multiple brands of Factory Cabinets. Through out the past 24 years we have built our business by proving Quality work and Premier customer service to every client. We are also a class "A" contractor offering such options as New home construction, additions, and full remodels. Our many years in business has given us a vast experience and reputation of b.. read lessRecent Review:Made our kichen look like it belonged to someone else. Didn't imagine how good everything would look. It was nice to get everything we wanted done by one contractor.Ron W.
- Business Description:Class A Contracting and Master Electrical ServicesRecent Review:It went excellently. (As has been all of my past dealings with Enquist.) I actually called them after hours, DURING HOLIDAY SEASON, not only did they still answer but they made it a point to get to me the next day because I had company coming in a day or two. Every step of the way from Becky on the phone, to the technician Jeremy, all extremely nice to deal with. For whatever your electrical needs are, CALL THIS COMPANY!! You will not be disappointed!! read lessKeith W B.
- Business Description:D F Building Inc. is a second generation family based business that has been in business for 15+ years. We specialize in design, build, and renovation of residential homes. Our goal is to provide quality and efficiency with integrity read lessRecent Review:It didn't go , no show no reason no call.Denise T.
- Business Description:Sub Contracting
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Rosen Contracting has been offering top quality work at a fair price since 2003. We are dedicated to delivering a top quality job on time and budget. All work is completed correctly from start to finish. I do want to say I have been doing this long enough to know that we are among the top contractors in the Roanoke Valley. We show up on time,work until completion and make sure that you are happy with every detail including cleaning up after ourselves and making sure that we take the necessary.. read lessRecent Review:They took my $1,500 and RAN! Never did the work. It’s been 2 years and I finally have the chance to take them to court in hopes to recover my money. Run fast from this place.Tonya D.
- Business Description:I have 25 years experience in remodeling homes. I love what I do. I will always do a great job for you. I can do anything you need done in your home. I'm always very good at electrical. I will come in and hang ceiling fans, replace receptacles etc. I'm an honest and reliable person. No job to big for us! The pictures that are posted are jobs they we have started and completed read lessRecent Review:Took 1000. Of deposit and never produced the new door. Never came back to do the work. We have found out he is in jail on drug charges and non completion of work. Will have to sue for damages - ANGIE’s LIST sent this person here read lessSusie H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Blue Ridge
- New Castle
- Cave Spring
- Poages Mill
- Boones Mill
- Bent Mountain
garage builders in Daleville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 84 Lumber - #17112501 W Main St
- 84 Lumber - #1711
- A-Z Contractors1810 Lawnhill St SW
- All House Repair LLC608 13th St SW Apt B
- All Masonry, J & B Enterprises of Roanoke, LLC.720 Rorer Ave. SW
- Appalachian Construction & Maintenance LLC480 Independence Blvd
- Aqua Pros Pools and Spas, Inc.1015 Apperson Dr
- AS IT STANDS HOME IMPROVEMENTS6159 Jeters Chapel Rd
- Ascension Builders Inc811 Country Meadows Way
- A-Z Contractors
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- Beck Builders Inc1133 Forest Lawn Dr
- Benjamin Bear Associates / O.L. TURNER & Sons Inc.P.O. Box 20276 Roanoke VA
- BLR Services4509 renfro blvd.
- Boothe Construction Co2728 Dell Ave. N.E.
- Brookview Construction LLCPO Box 116
- Building Integrity LLCPO Box 37
- Burtis Contracting IncPO Box 3181
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)
- c w builders12420 Catawba Rd
- CCR Home Improvements240 lucas street
- Chad Ayersman Contracting914 Norbourne Ave
- CJM CO Construction2263 Catawba Valley Drive
- Clark Family Builders LLC5352 Cloverdale Rd
- cne inc32 buckner st
- Creative Concepts LLCPO Box 1511
King George, Virginia
- Curb Velocity1977 Nace Rd
- Custom Construction Company, Inc.7539 Milk-A-Way Drive
- c w builders
- FINE LINE INTERIORS LLC700 S COLORADO ST
- FINE LINE INTERIORS LLC
- Haynes Building & Pump Service125 North Main STREET # 500- 252
- Haynes Building & Pump Service
- Salem Home Improvement, Inc.810 Valley Road
- Security Lock & Key Inc3736 Franklin Road SW
- Solid Rock Enterprises, Inc.1371 Southside Dr Suite D
- Specialty Contracting, Inc.1704 Mountain Heights Drive
- Steve White Construction4024 Bandy Rd.
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Structures13105 Booker T Washington Highway a-7
- Superior Buildings
- Salem Home Improvement, Inc.
- Virginia Barn Company201 School Rd
- Virginia Barn Company