When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Chantilly, VA
There are 11 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Chantilly
- Dominion Surveyors, Inc.We had contacted several surveyors, and found Dominion to be the most reliable and reasonably priced. It did take a while for the project to be done, but the crew was extremely friendly, and even waited for us to return to the house (10-15 minutes) after they had finished to give us a walk through of the property lines. We received the plat both via email and hard copy. We appreciated the email so we could move more quickly with our fence project. We would definitely recommend them
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsThe experience went very well. The team was early, completed the task in a timely fashion, and provided clear explanations of the work that was performed. It has served me well in my conversations about property lines with my neighbors. I appreciate the value of the job and the cost associated with it. I will use them in the future should I have any other needs of this nature
- CRES SurveysVery, very well. Called Alan on Thursday, the survey team arrive the following Monday and I had the survey in hand just one week after I called. Terrific service.
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsThe survey team arrived on time, worked carefully, and completed the job within about four hours. Good job.
- Apex SurveysMy engagement with Apex Surveys, LLP was exceptional from start to finish. Kathleen, the Office Manager was professional and very responsive. She provided an extremely competitive quote and scheduled the survey to meet our needs. Mitch and Gaelen were informative and performed the survey in a timely and professional manner. This company deserves your business
- CRES SurveysUtterly unprofessional, disrespectful, and to be avoided. These people cannot be relied on. I have had CRES Surveys perform surveys for my clients in the past, and I recently ordered another survey from them. They said they could get to it in the next few weeks, and would contact me to make arrangements. After waiting several weeks, I called to check in and see if they had an idea of when it might be done, and after sitting on hold for several minutes, the person on the phone said that they had "decided not to do this survey." When I asked why, they said that "it was not going to be financially advantageous," with no other explanation, which makes no sense at all. I have employed them to do similar surveys in the same neighborhood before. All of this with no communication with me
- Price Land SurveyingDid not hire after getting an estimate three times that of a competing bid. We accepted the competing offer and the surveyor did a thorough and competent job.
- WL Meekins Inc Land SurveyorsI have used W.L. Meekins Inc. in the past and was very happy with there prompt service and final product. I needed to update my prior House survey and emailed W.L. Meekins on a Monday. They responded quickly to my email (within hours). On Wednesday the crew came out and performed the survey. They were very professional and friendly and reasonable prices On Saturday I received my survey. Outstanding service and as before I would not hesitate to use them again and I highly recommend this company
- Merestone Land Surveying PLLCVery responsive and prompt with coming out. They came out, did the survey, got the plat and everything.
- Price Land SurveyingSurvey went easily at a great price, would highly recommend would hire again. He clearly marked the corners of my yard, now I am sure where i need to install a new fence.
Land Surveyors in Chantilly
- Business Description:Bringing over 35 years of experience, Landmark-Fleet is a modern land surveying firm comprised of highly qualified and well-experienced surveyors, CADD technicians, and support personnel. We utilize trained field survey crews, fully equipped with the latest electronic data collection equipmentRecent Review:Solid company and fair pricing. Awesome to work with, kind and professional. Overall an excellent value, we couldn't be happier. Would hire again and/or recommend to friends and family.Chad W.
- Business Description:www.cairnssurvey.us We are a family owned and operated land surveying company based in Madison, Virginia. Our professional land surveyor services include the following: Boundary and Mortgage Surveys of all sizes Family Transfers and Administrative subdivisions Drainfield Plats/New Construction Layout Boundary Resolutions/Property Line Marking Our surveyor services include the conducting of boundary and mortgage surveys for Title and Settlement Companies, Real Estate Attorneys, and Realtors to..Recent Review:Reschedule Several times put the well site at the wrong place we had to have her come out again it cost us another $450 and put us back on time frame of 3 months having to have county re approve. Absolute worstRegina B.
- Business Description:Olympus Painting, LLC has been serving the New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania areas since 2006. When John started his business it was important that people could trust him as a contractor when they hired him. John also wanted to provide a service that when finished, people would remember his name and recommend his services to others! John’s Success Has Grown Through The Years With Over 90% Of His Work Being From Referrals Alone!!! Today, Olympus Painting LLC remains a small local bus..Recent Review:We were RIDICULOUSLY THRILLED with the work that John and his crew did at our home. John was the first person who contacted me, and he provided us with the most reasonable estimate. They showed up when they said they would, demonstrated consistent hard work and respectfulness, and the finished project is just stunning. We plan to have them back next year to finish some of our other outbuildings on the property. Truly excellent workers, they get our highest recommendationMegan H.
- Business Description:Va licence 2705034182 Fairfax County licence 247598 Prince William County licence 99314080Recent Review:It was fantastic and they were extremely professional. They were actually a lot of fun to kind of hang around while they were working. Also I’d like to just say **** those people who gave them an F it’s clear that they hadn’t even spoke to MikDustin M.
- Business Description:32 employees. 7 field crews, 2 Licensed Land Surveyors, 2 Licensed Engineers. 14 graduated apprentice surveyors. Charges a flat rate. No travel charge apply. Quality without question, Service is number one!Recent Review:We had contacted several surveyors, and found Dominion to be the most reliable and reasonably priced. It did take a while for the project to be done, but the crew was extremely friendly, and even waited for us to return to the house (10-15 minutes) after they had finished to give us a walk through of the property lines. We received the plat both via email and hard copy. We appreciated the email so we could move more quickly with our fence project. We would definitely recommend themSheryl L.
- Business Description:Apex Surveys is a family owned business established in 1990. The combined experience of both father and son equal over 60 years of quality friendly service to our customers. Pricing will vary according to service, lot size, and deed research. The average cost of a House Location Survey or Lot Stake (under 1 acre) in a standard subdivision is between $375-$475 depending on the particulars of the property. Please call or email for your custom quoteRecent Review:My engagement with Apex Surveys, LLP was exceptional from start to finish. Kathleen, the Office Manager was professional and very responsive. She provided an extremely competitive quote and scheduled the survey to meet our needs. Mitch and Gaelen were informative and performed the survey in a timely and professional manner. This company deserves your businessStephen D.
- Business Description:SavATree is committed to an environmentally sensible approach to tree and lawn services. We been providing professional landscape maintenance services throughout the Northeast,Mid-Atlantic and Mid-West regions of the United States since 1985. Our tree care industry certified arborists add value and beauty to residential, commercial, institutional and historic properties using environmentally sensible tree, shrub and lawn care principles. DBA - Audubon SavATreeRecent Review:Our cherry tree looks fantastic—beautifully shaped now and trimmed away from touching our house and power lines. The crew cleaned up afterwards so nicely—not a leaf or twig left anywhere. Our front yard looks the best ever. These pros are the best!Patricia M.
- Business Description:Brian David Mahan, Master Gardener, and his expert crew have been helping homeowners in Silver Spring and Takoma Park, Maryland since 1993. We can reshape and beautify neglected yards, or any yards. Our creative expertise can provide you with a basic plan compatible with your needs and budgeRecent Review:There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Brian and his team from Yard by Yard Makeovers was! They are friendly, professional, and efficient. Brian not only listened to what I envisioned, but provided his expertise to bring my vision to life. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has landscaping needs. -Tonia ETonia E.
- Business Description:Price Land Surveying is locally owned and operated in Stephens City, VA. With 35+ years in the industry, every job is handled in a professional, but fun manner. We love the work we do and look forward to working with you in the future. Call or email today for a free estimate! SERVING THE NORTHERN VIRGINIA AND THE SHENANDOAH VALLEY AREASRecent Review:Did not hire after getting an estimate three times that of a competing bid. We accepted the competing offer and the surveyor did a thorough and competent job.John B.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. LAND SURVEYING and Land Planning in Virginia and the Washington DC Metro for over 20 years.Recent Review:Utterly unprofessional, disrespectful, and to be avoided. These people cannot be relied on. I have had CRES Surveys perform surveys for my clients in the past, and I recently ordered another survey from them. They said they could get to it in the next few weeks, and would contact me to make arrangements. After waiting several weeks, I called to check in and see if they had an idea of when it might be done, and after sitting on hold for several minutes, the person on the phone said that they had "decided not to do this survey." When I asked why, they said that "it was not going to be financially advantageous," with no other explanation, which makes no sense at all. I have employed them to do similar surveys in the same neighborhood before. All of this with no communication with meCody C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- South Riding
- Sudley Springs
- Manassas Park
- Potomac Falls
- Great Falls
land surveyors in Chantilly
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advance Engineering Group LLC701 W.Broad St #306
Falls Church, Virginia
- ALEXANDRIA SURVEYS INTERNATIONAL LLC3949 pender drive ste 120
- All City Builders & Fabricators411 New York Ave NE
Washington, District Of Columbia
- ANGLE3 Design Build LLC8116 Arlington Boulevard, Suite 228
Falls Church, Virginia
- Apex Surveys5240 Port Royal Road 213
- AS&R Consultants, LLC2465 Centreville Road Suite J17-714
- Advance Engineering Group LLC
- Bell Land Surveys LLC30 Industrial Dr # 1B
- Bertrand Properties, LLC8325 Cherry Lane
- Brad4Cad LLC5657 Utrecht Rd
- Brian Sandberg Construction Co. Inc.P.O. Box 3674
- BTLane Contracting4822 Stonefield Ln
- BW Smith & Associates Inc9255 Corporate Cir
- Bell Land Surveys LLC
- Flash Services10849 Quail Creek Lane
- Flash Services
- Global Air Media LLC1400 Greenmount Ave
- Global Air Media LLC
- Insite Geomatics9875 Molloy Way
- Insite Geomatics
- Land FAX USA1602 Belle View Blvd
- Landmark-Fleet Surveyors8014 Midlothian Turnpike Suite # 103
- Landscaping Pros llc6920B Bradlick Shopping Ctr Ste B#625
- Leatherbury's L.L.CPO Box 371
- lightning ventures inc.1246 golden west way
- Liton Properties46169 Westlake Dr
- Land FAX USA
- NoVA Surveys, Inc.6655 Rockleigh Way
- NoVA Surveys, Inc.
- Olympus Painting LLC41 1st St
Dover, New Jersey
- Olympus Painting LLC
- ROGUE Construction LLC1629 K St NW
Washington, District Of Columbia
- ROGUE Construction LLC
- SavATree DC Metro & VA5330 Port Royal Rd Ste A
- SITECH Consulting Group12146 Paper Birch Ln
- Sng Engineering Inc344 Main St Ste 200
- Sunrise Pools & Spas2929 Eskridge Rd TS-1
- Superior Turf and LandscapingP.O. Box 428
- Surveyors Development and Associates LLC3230 Chillum Rd. Ste 101
Mt. Rainer, Maryland
- SWSG555 Herndon Parkway Ste 260
- SavATree DC Metro & VA
- Yard By Yard Makeovers LLC7304 Carroll Ave # 229
Takoma Park, Maryland
- Yard By Yard Makeovers LLC