Ayoub Carpet Service

Founded 1952 • With Angi since August 2005

With over 70 years in business, our guarantee is: We make it look Like NEW AGAIN!® Known as The Carpet & Rug People®, ACS offers the most thorough green cleaning possible by our certified, friendly, and accommodating technicians - giving your home a breath of fresh air. Not only do we help to

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Kid & Pet Safe CleaningExample of Oriental Rug Fringe RepairA Service Provider's profile image

Stair Runner Installation

flooring

202220151
A beautiful stair runner installation.
View project

carpet cleaning (997)oriental rug cleaning (363)carpet installation (200)flooring (126)upholstery cleaning (88)floor cleaning (45)hardwood floors (32)tile installation (12)house cleaning (4)water damage restoration (3)

01/25/2023

Mitchell L.

Highly recommend Ayoub, which cleaned two (2) rugs. Company was very professional in contacting via email and phone. On time service; Jamie & Alex were friendly yet professional. Moved furniture as needed and checked to ensure we were satisfied.

Description of Work
Sent two rugs for cleaning. Techs picked up rugs for cleaning and delivered after.

02/23/2021

Lester C.

I was selling my house and needed the carpet and hardwood floors cleaned. Ayoub did a great job cleaning the carpet and restoring the hardwood floors in my house.

Description of Work
Whole House Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to help in anyway we can! We hope the move went well and look forward to working with you again in the future! Thank you, Lauren

01/14/2021

Jessica B.

Wonderful. They were quick, responsive, and professional.

Description of Work
Carpet for living room and bedrooms

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are thrilled you had such a great experience with our team! Please do not hesitate to reach out for anything we can do to help in the future! Thank you again, [Member Name Removed].

11/11/2020

Bill E.

Company never contacted me regarding work. Why do they have online contact requests if they never contact you? So the answer to the above question about hiring them again is “I don’t know”

Description of Work
Carpets needed stretched

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback. We do sincerely apologize for the miscommunication. I know an email was sent to you, but I am not sure what happened to it. I just sent you another email directly. We hope we can resolve your concerns . Thank you again, Lauren 703-255-6000

10/25/2020

Dale Y.

He and his son were fantastic. It was a pleasure to have them in our home. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Needed 900 square feet of carpet stretched.

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

09/10/2020

Jonathan L.

Ayoub Carpet Service is absolutely terrific. Their coordination staff is friendly and professional, the operation is polished and efficient, and Steuart Frye, the repair specialist they sent, is an absolute wizard. In less than an hour, he made a permanent wood stain in my wall-to-wall carpet vanish into thin air. I had no spare scraps to provide, so he used a section of the carpet in the closet and replaced it with scraps he brought that had been matched against pictures I provided ahead of time. He was careful to under promise and over deliver, but boy did he deliver. I was told the donor spot in the closet would not be a perfect match but the end result might as well have been. When I was first quoted the price for repair it sounded a tad expensive, but now that I see the results, I can say that every penny was money well spent. Steuart made my problem vanish into thin air. I would absolutely call Ayoub again in a heartbeat if I ever need their services again.

Description of Work
Repair a permanent stain in wall-to-wall carpet

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

08/26/2020

Roula Y.

We are extremely pleased with Ayoub carpet service. They cleaned two oriental rugs for us. Picking the rugs and dropping them is a great plus. Ayoub will be our go to for any future service. Royalty service, THANK YOU!

Description of Work
Oriental rug cleanings

Work Completed On 08/06/2020

07/16/2020

Marlene H.

The company was quick to respond to my request. They even sent a pic of the technician who was going to pick up my rugs. I got my rugs back in about a week, which I thought was great. Best of all my rugs truly look brand new! The one rug was so horribly stained I was going to throw it out. I’m glad I called Ayoub! Very professional and they did a fantastic job!

Description of Work
I had 2 area rugs cleaned.

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

07/02/2020

Peggy S.

Fantastic!They were able to get out all the stains. This rug was in my dining room and has had 17 years of traffic, dogs and multiple spills. It loot brand new now

Description of Work
Had an oriental rug picked up and cleaned

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

07/01/2020

Karen J.

I have waited 48 hours to write this review because I wanted to finish absorbing this terrible experience I had on June 29, 2020 and think about how to accurately express my regret in dealing with Ayoub Carpet Services. To be clear again, Ayoub Carpet Services are horrible and dishonest. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE not even to my worst enemy. Ayoub Carpet Services is unethical and dishonest. I give this review because first, Ayoub Carpet Services did not honor the quote that was given by Ray over the phone after a concise description of the property was given to Ray. Willy’s words were “yeah that was just a quote it meant nothing”. I have never dealt with a company in any type of business that did not honor their quote, even stores match prices and honor their quotes. Willy instead doubled the price from the quote and then told us we had too many steps on our stairs. So, we had to eliminate rooms in order for us to come to a reasonable price because we were on a schedule, that was insulting and so very unethical. Second, Ayoub Carpet Services does not give a time when they will arrive, instead they give wide window of time to allot the inconvenience of waiting for them. Ayoub Carpet Services does not even give the customer the courtesy of calling to update their arrival. Third, and most importantly, we are a 20 plus year military family, we have moved many times and we have had the carpet cleaned in a plethora of houses, and have never experienced this type of degrading and dishonest treatment as was done to us by Ayoub Carpet Services. We have had 1-year old dried blood taken out of carpet by a carpet cleaning company, but Ayoub Carpet Services could not even remove the dirt from dust bunnies on carpet. Instead Willy from Ayoub Carpet Services tells us that we must have had a dark comforter and there was nothing he could do. We could have bought a carpet cleaning machine from Wal Mart and done the exact same mediocre job Willy did. I though Angie’s List was supposed to circumvent price gouging, unethical businesses such as Ayoub Carpet Services, I guess not. I will never use Angie’s List again either.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

04/18/2020

Jen S.

I told the person on the telephone that I made the appointment with as well as the person who picked up the rugs that I had an over 100 year old oriental carpet that needed to be cleaned. My mother had used another company several years earlier but I wasnt sure who it was. They had sewn a cotton strip to the edge where the fringe was to keep the carpet in good shape as well as dyed some areas that had worn. When it was brought back from Ayoub the cotton strip had been ripped off in a large area. There were white areas on the rug. They were too rough with it and I dont think paid any attention to the fact that it was so old. I'm sure theyve got a lot of rugs coming in that it's just like a factory there and information isnt passed along. I doubt I'll use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaning of Persian and oriental carpets

Work Completed On 04/13/2016

Dear Member, We are a little perplexed that you did not reach out to us sooner so that we could address your concerns. We stand by all of our work and would have then and still will address your concerns and try to rectify them, even though it has been over 4 yrs. We clean many antique and museum pieces and though we are a big company we are by no means a factory, we possess many methods of hand cleaning rugs and these methods are determined during our pre-inspection process. It is quite possible that the rug, being over 100 yrs old, was most likely frail in the area where the cotton was sewn to reinforce it and even using the most careful techniques sometimes it cannot prevent some degradation. I will be happy to reach out to you and discuss a plan to address your concerns. Sincerely, Brian Supanich General Manager Ayoub Carpet Service

03/21/2020

M C.

I had new fringe put on the rug as well as having the rug cleaned. It looks a lot better! Thank you.

Description of Work
I took in a small oriental rug that looked a bit ragged as the fringe was in bad shape.

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

Review for Ayoub Carpet Service - 3856 Dulles South Ct, Chantilly, VA - 38455300

03/13/2020

Maria K.

I was very happy with the professionalism of the staff and the actual cleaning of my carpets. I will certainly use Ayoub's services again.

Description of Work
Washing oriental carpets.

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

12/02/2019

Bob F.

They're really good to work with. They have been responsive and accommodating with scheduling.

Description of Work
Carpet stretching.

Work Completed On 11/26/2019

So happy you enjoyed your experience working with ACS!

11/05/2019

jack S.

Initial office call was very professionally handled by a knowledgeable staff person. Very pleased with the on time pickup and delivery and the courteous crew. The manager Brian called to confirm the condition and outcome of the cleaning. Basically, got a quality service at a reasonable price that was hustle free.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of (2) rare oriental rugs and wrapping for long term storage

Work Completed On 11/02/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We will forward your comments to our awesome team!

10/31/2019

Adrienne D.

Very well. My carpet is now smooth again.

Description of Work
Carpet stretching

Category carpet cleaners, carpet installation

Work Completed On 10/31/2019

Thanks for the nice review [Member Name Removed]!

09/21/2019

Brendan W.

They were extremely nice and apologetic even though they were late. they got to work quickly and were very efficient. Once complete I had noticed the coffee spill area had not really changed and the dog accident area still smelled. I was told they could not do any more as the heat would hurt the rug's glue. I asked what he recommended and let me have some of their branded carpet cleaner. After paying that much money, having 2 of the 3 areas you needed clean, still not clean, I am very disappointed. Very surprised from a company that received such a high rating.

Description of Work
we moved into a new house and wanted to have the upstairs carpets cleaned. there was a previous stain, recent coffee spill, and 1 dog accident. standard cleaning.

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

Thank you for giving us feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our carpet cleaning. As our technician explained, not all stains can be removed without permanently damaging carpet. We will reach out to you to see if we can come back out and give it another try.

08/07/2019

Jeremy F.

Great work easy to work with and very friendly.

Description of Work
Carpet Repair

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

Thanks for the review guys! We really try to make things easy on our customers! :)

07/03/2019

Grace S.

Excellent. Mr. Danny Ayoub explained the process they use, prices, and what service to expect. Rug was returned as promised in two weeks. Very fine job. Will do business with them again!

Description of Work
Had Oriental rug cleaned.

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]! Glad we met or exceeded your expectations!

05/08/2019

Graham F.

Wonderful. We have used Ayoub Carpet Service for many years and our carpets always come back looking so clean and refreshed that guests have commented about how beautiful our carpets look and ask us "are these new carpets?." We tell them Ayoub cleans and restores our carpets so well they look new and we always refer our neighbors and friends to Ayoub. Everyone at Ayoub Carpet Service are professional, friendly, and courteous and strive to make sure the job is done right and their customers are totally satisfied. I highly recommend the services of Ayoub Carpet Service for any and all carpet cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Cleaning and wrapping for storage of four 9x12 wool and silk oriental carpets.

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

Thank you ! We love it when people see we really do "Make it look like new again!"

03/03/2019

Andrew S.

Ultimately we did not end up going with this company, but it was very close. Aaron came out (right on time) and did the estimate, and gave me thorough explanations on the work they would do. When he sent the estimate he broke it down 4 different ways to account for the options I was considering. I had a number of questions as I was going back and forth and he answering promptly and honestly - he certainly had the opportunity to be pushy and up-sell, but didn't. We actually went out to the Ayoub showroom in Falls Church so my family could see the samples and it turned out they didn't have them there - but Aaron happened to be there and said he would come back out to our house with the samples if we wanted. Even though we didn't go with them because of price, we came pretty close. I can't say so for sure because we didn't get the work done, but I would have felt confident that they would have done a good job.

Description of Work
Installation of new carpet and wood laminate

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 03/02/2019

We are glad Aaron provided great service - we will be sure to let him know of your positive remarks! We will always be here for your future flooring needs!

01/18/2019

Joseph M B.

Ayoub was prompt and professional in pick-up and delivery of the rugs. The cleaning and repairs were well done and the pricing competitive. The only problem was that when the largest rug was rolled out, there was a large wrinkle/crease across most of the width of the rug. We were told that once flat it would smooth out, but it did not, so we called to have it fixed. Ayoub was very responsive. They picked it back up quickly, and needed to some time to try various techniques to smooth the creased area before returning the rug. The crease was largely removed although there was still a smaller an area with a light fold visible. Again, we were told that this would smooth out over time. It's really much improved, but we have put some heavy books on that area and are hoping for the best, i.e as crease free as the rug was prior to cleaning. Again,