Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Mckinney, TX
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Mckinney
- Hanna Surveying and Engineering, LLCSam Hanna was extremely professional, knowledgable, thorough, and trustworthy throughout the process. He completed clearing our land and making a road in a timely manner. I am so thankful we chose him for our survey work and land development. I can't recommend this company enough! If you have any survey needs or land clearing needs give them a call!
- Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc.I had a deadline and called several companies before I found one that would work with me and my bank. There was a mixup in some paper work and when it was realized the owner called me and admitted their mistake and immediately set out to correct the problem, having his surveyor come out after hours and work on it until it was submitted, meeting my deadline. I was very impressed with Mr. Davis's honesty and his eagerness to set things right. You don't see a lot of companies go out of their way to fix problems much less own up to them. I would highly recommend this company and would use them again
- CBG Surveying IncOur neighbor would not let us take down a fence bordering our properties even though indications were that the fence was just inside my property line. I called a different company that had performed an earlier survey of my property. They made their measurements using tape and I was unhappy with the error that could result from their technique. I was looking for accuracy within an inch or two and the slackness of the tape over 70ft did not inspire confidence. CBG was able to get someone out to survey my property within 2 days of my calling them. They did their homework and came by at the appointed time to set up their equipment. They were able to mark the edge of my property to a high degree of accuracy which jived with the laser measurements I had made earlier. I was happy with their professionalism
- Land Point SurveyorsHad to get a land survey for a mortgage refinance I was wanting. Couldn't find the original survey anywhere so I opted to get a new one. Called these folks for a quote, spoke to a woman who said she would speak to Ken who does the surveys and let me know when they would be available to do the survey and how much it would cost. Got a call back about an hour later with a date and a price, Ken did the survey on the day stipulated, took a couple of days to plot the survey and hand delivered it to me at work. Professional looking survey with several copies to go with it, the mortgage company had no complaints with it and neither did I. Only downside really was that they wanted to be paid by cash or check but I guess they've been burned by credit card companies in the past so that's their business. Other than that, no issues. On a side note this survey answers a long standing question I'd had over whether or not I have a zero lot line property (I do)
- Proline Surveying, LtdAbsolutely would recommend David Rose with Proline. If it wasn't for his efforts, we wouldn't have been able to get the property excluded from the flood zones. If I need a survey company in the future I won't hesitate to contact them.
- SULLY'S TRACTOR SERVICE INCHe has a partner or mentor who has been in the business for a very long time. They cleaned up very well and they were very careful with their tractor.
- Harold M. Ballard, Texas Land SurveyorMr. Ballard conducted a residential land survey for me. My situation was rather complicated due to a property dispute with neighbors. Mr. Ballard's professionalism,expertise,and kind nature made the whole situation easier to endure. His compassion and helpfulness have left a lasting impression on my family and I
- Land Point SurveyorsA+ all the way. The front office (Joanne) did a great job setting up the appointement and explaining the pricing options ... ths is great because you only buy what you need. For example for my property, which is about 1/4 acre, I was given these options : (1) Survey/mark the property boundaries only - $225, (2) Survey/mark the boundaries Plus the prints - $275, (3) Everything including structures and prints - $375. For a fence replace, "1" should be OK, but I went with "2" because we share a fence with neighbor (turned out to be neighbor's fence actually) and are in an HOA. So best to have the paperwork ! Ken and helper came out, and it was fun seeing the "forensic" work to find the original etched hyroglyphics in the street as well as locating the iron bars driven into the ground. They marked all the corners with stakes plus flags right over the buried makers. Service was friendly and professional. No big surprises, and Ken dropped by a number of copies of the print a couple days later. Easy, painless, professional, did not break the bank, got what I needed, no problems
- Mobly Land Surveying IncThey were very responsive. They were able to come out pretty much the next day and they were very workable with scheduling. They were here exactly when they said they were going to be here and they did exactly what they said they were going to do. They kept to their word exactly.
- Texas Heritage Surveying LLCGary was prompt and responsive. He worked hard to find all the markers and worked to save us some money, too.
Last update on January 20, 2021
Land Surveyors in Mckinney
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Lowry Crossing,
- Saint Paul,
- The Colony,
- Blue Ridge,
land surveyors in Mckinney
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc.9777 Ferguson Rd
Dallas, Texas 75228
- Davis Land Surveying Company, Inc.
- HR Outdoor Design3523 McKinney Ave
Dallas, Texas 75204
- HR Outdoor Design
- Kerry Burt & Associates3308 Preston Rd # 350-175
Plano, Texas 75093
- Kerry Burt & Associates
- Village Green1316 J Ave
Plano, Texas 75044
- Village Green