When your lawn mower won’t start, it can ruin a whole day's worth of yard work. Luckily, you can easily troubleshoot using these tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Knoxville, TN
There are 2 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Knoxville
- Mower MedicTook the mower to his shop. Within a few days Charlie told me that it was a carburetor issue. He replaced the carburetor, sharpened the blades, changed the oil and filter.
- Mower GeniusWe have been looking for a lawn mower servicer for a couple of years now. We saw a sign for HV Equipment and looked them up on the internet. Their website is very informative including charges for "standard" service work. We called Jim who very professionally answered the phone, asked my husband some questions and setup a time to pick up the mower. He arrived promptly to get the mower and was very professional. He told my husband he would look at it and get back with what he thought should be done. As the mower had not been serviced in several years, he thought that would be the issue. He very promptly got back to us with what was wrong and the estimate to fix - said it would take about a week. During the week that Jim had the mower, we received several status updates via an automated system. He delivered the mower back to us exactly a week later and for exactly what he said the charges would be. His charges were extremely reasonable and the work was top-notch. We will definitely take all our mower service to him in the future
- HUMPHREY'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIRAfter a frustrating 2 weeks of unsuccessfully trying to contact another shop listed on Angie's list I contacted Humphrey's and now wish I had started there. Linda was very helpful right from the start. She gave good information so that I could make a decision. Unfortunately it was just before Thanksgiving so they were behind and couldn't get to my mowers for 3 weeks but once they did they were on it and finished in a couple of days. Once they started I got regular updates and check ins to get permission to address the problems they found. The cost for 3 mowers was high but they did a great job fixing all of them, one I wasn't optimistic that a fix would be feasible but they did it. Bob was great, very knowledgeable and friendly. In each contact with Bob and Linda I felt like I knew them. They took a lot of time to explain and answer all my questions without pressure or rushing to get on to something else. Brad also was very friendly and professional at pick up and delivery. They were all the kind of people you'd like to have for neighbors and coworkers. The whole experience was good and a huge contrast to shops that don't even answer their phone. I hope I don't need service again soon but when I do Humphrey's will get my business
- Mower GeniusI was glad they could offer me next day service. I was a little disappointed in that the charge was 10.00 more than my estimate but very pleased in all other areas.
- Hutton HardwareHutton's picked up both mowers for repair the day I called and called me within a day with the estimates. They delivered the rider mower after it was repaired and the push mower after the part came in and then they delivered that one within a few days. The pickup and deliver service was very handy without this I wouldn't have been able to get the repairs done so quickly
- Hutton HardwareI called Hutton Hardware late Friday afternoon to ask if they did pick up and delivery on lawnmower repair. They told me they do and scheduled my pick up for the following Monday. They picked up my lawnmower as promised and called me with the estimate. I had a self propelled Husqvarna push mower and the front wheels had locked up. I had gone online to check on the prices of replacement and realized that it might be expensive. The price Hutton's quoted me was actually more reasonable than I expected. I told them that I realized it would be expensive and I didn't really want to spend that much money on a replacement part on a used lawnmower. They told me that they had a new Snapper mower with an awesome waranty at a great price. They said they would deliver if and let me see if I liked it. They delivered it the next day and I loved it. When I finally got to mow my yard a couple of days later(because of rain) I found out that the wheels on the mower were too tight. They just wouldn't roll. I called Hutton's and they sent someone straight over to make it work properly. I honestly can not stress enough how impressed I am with their service and integrity. They obviously care about their customers and have great prices. I highly recommend this company
- Stratton RepairWe couldn't be more pleased. He does a great job and is reasonable on his fees. We will post pictures of the finished products!
- Mower MedicCharlie Allmon owns the company and is a real professional. He has now worked on multiple pieces of equipment we own. They have all been serviced or repaired correctly and promptly. His service is the best value due to quality and price I have found in the Maryville area. The equipment is always clean after servicing. He stands behind his work. He will even pick up and deliver. I have John Deere commercial equipment and have been burned using other mechanics. He even gave me a discount after I picked up my multiple units. Would highly recommend and use again
- MIKE'S FIX-IT SHOPThey didn't charge me at all. They examined a Weedeater for me and came to find out that it was not economically feasible to repair it. They are good and honest people. They're not going to try to stray you along as far as getting repairs done on a lot of equipment in which at summer time, it gets very, very busy and they are very honest about how fast it takes for them to work on what you need repaired and they get back with you with an answer and shows you what you want
- Mower MedicFriendly, competent, professional service-did not try to do un-necessary work, explained all work that was done. Discussed future servicing for next season. Also took time to look at next-door neighbor's mower despite having to move items in garage to access and give her an estimate of repairs-told her honestly that cost would outweigh mower value which was impressive
Last update on February 7, 2018
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Knoxville
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
Find out how much it costs to tune up a lawn mower yourself or to hire a pro to do it for you. Get true lawn mower tune-up costs by type of mower.
Is your lawn mower pull cord frayed—or worse, did it just come flying off before you went to mow? Learn how to replace a lawn mower pull cord in this guide.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Strawberry Plains,
- Eagleton Village,
- Oak Ridge,
- Lake City
lawn mower repair shops in Knoxville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ACC Construction LLCPO Box 10409
Knoxville, Tennessee 37922
- Advantage Lawn Care3101 Rifle Range Road #5
Knoxville, Tennessee 37918
- HOME DEPOT4710 CENTERLINE DR
Knoxville, Tennessee 37917
- HUMPHREY'S SMALL ENGINE REPAIR7620 MAYNARDVILLE PIKE
Knoxville, Tennessee 37938
- Hutton Hardware7525 Maynardville Pike
Knoxville, Tennessee 37938
- Mower Genius2712 Ball Camp Byington Rd.
Knoxville, Tennessee 37931
- ProGreen Plus Small Engine Repair7130 Oak Ridge Highway
Knoxville, Tennessee 37931
- ACC Construction LLC
- GEC Services2120 Cross Creek Dr
Maryville, Tennessee 37803
- GEC Services
- Mower Medic3210 Chilhowee Heights Rd.
Maryville, Tennessee 37803
- Mower Medic
- Powell Powell Equipment Inc7145 Clinton Hwy
Powell, Tennessee 37849
- Powell Powell Equipment Inc
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- SimplyRe2743 Burnett Dr
Kodak, Tennessee 37764
- Triple R Home Improvements and Construction INC. 25310 Rhea County Hwy
Spring City, Tennessee 37381
- Triple R Home Improvements and Construction INC.