We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Green Leaves Lawnscapes

Founded 2019 •

5513 Springridge Ln

Knoxville, TN 37931

With over years of experience in the lawn care industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything from landscape installation to maintenance and we will treat you as we would treat our own family. I chose to work in this industry because I have worked in lawn care and landscaping half of my life. It has never felt like a job though, more like a hobby, because I enjoy it so much. I recently decided to go out on my own in order to do the jobs I wanted to do and to be able to be creative in my trade. So call Green Leaves Lawnscapes today. We look forward to hearing from you! We started in this industry in 2003. Give Green Leaves Lawnscapes a call today, we look forward to working with you!...

02/22/2022

Becky S.

Excellent!!!! The guys worked hard, did a great job for a great price!!!

Description of Work
Sod install & landscaping

Category landscaping, pavers, gravel

05/12/2021

Heather S.

Chad and his crew were wonderful to work with. Chad came out gave me a very fair price quote the same day for what we needed to have done and they started the next week. In two days they had my front yard leveled out and almost 4000 sq ft of new sod laid. Amazing job, looks absolutely gorgeous. Chad is courteous and very professional to work with !

Description of Work
Sod

Category landscaping

10/01/2020

Kim R.

Excellent! Chad was very nice,professional and right on time. He listened to my needs and gave me great advice. My yard looks amazing. I will continue to use them again not importantly refer them to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Lawn and Yard Work

09/30/2020

Kim R.

Excellent! Very happy. Called them on Wednesday and they came out and got the job done! Most importantly Chad listened to me and worked with me on what I needed. Very professional and I'm looking forward to having my yard done in 2 weeks. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Lawn Mowed

09/21/2020

Amanda R.

Green Leaves made every effort to get to the job and mowed well and at a reasonable price. He will come back on another trip to complete the removal of the tree limb. Will update then. For now, satisfied customer.

Description of Work
Mow grass and trim a limb from a tree.

09/11/2020

sylwia B.

I had hired him and his company he did great for 3 weeks and this week he was not able to come out on the day he was supposed to. I was ok . He did not inform me until I texted him ,, he gave me a different dat that he would be out on Thursday. I did not hear from him until I texted at 5 pm. I was advised he will be at my home at lunch time on Friday. At 3 pm I texted he said he had 6 more yards and will be at my house. It is now 8 pm getting very dark, my grass still not cut. And I have to call a new person to come in

Description of Work
Lawn service

09/01/2020

perry E.

Fantastic company. Great service and professional.

Description of Work
bet cleanouts, trimming, weed maintenance mulching and mowing

Category landscaping

08/27/2020

Tim H.

Amazing! Super communicative and easy to work with, good prices, and their work was top notch! We will 100% be using them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing and weed eating, as well as estimates for other, larger, weeds/bushes.

08/25/2020

Kim B.

Green Leaves did a great job on our lawn! They are very flexible and aim to please! Price is reasonable and they are very clean and finish the job very professionally. I highly recommend Chad and his crew to give you a beautiful looking lawn!

Description of Work
Lawn Mowing

08/17/2020

Michele M.

I DO NOT recommend hiring this person for any type of services. And readers should be aware that after telling me he was exposed to the virus he continued to have interaction with customers. After a great first experience mowing my lawn I hired Chad Green for some handyman work. He came Saturday 8/1 to deliver my fridge, install a ceiling fan, hang a cabinet and remove some cardboard and styrofoam from our recent move. After 12 hours he left with $700 and the promise to return the following morning to complete the work. The next morning I received a text saying he had been exposed to the virus after leaving here at 9pm to bid another job. Tuesday 8/4 he texted he had tested negative but needed to quarantine another 10 days and wanted to pick up his tools he left here. I asked for an email stating the amount I had given him and the work to still be completed and when. He refused saying he is a man of his word and he was being nice and doing the rest of the work for "free". He accused me of trying to keep his dead grandfather's tools and demanded to pick them up that day or he would contact the authorities. I contacted the police myself and was advised to return his property and file a civil action against him. It is now 13 more days later with no word from this man. It was a very expensive lesson for me. He took the $700 and I had to pay someone else to correctly hang the ceiling fan, the cabinet and remove the recycling. At $70 an hour he maintains he was a "nice guy" doing the rest for free. In 12 hours he completed nothing except installing the fridge. In retrospect this man was in over his head and was not competent to do the jobs he thought he was. The ceiling fan did not need a new box kit - he was using the wrong screws. The cabinet had to be taken down and reinstalled because it interfered with my washer lid opening. Had I been watching every moment I would have caught it sooner. His ego unfortunately got in the way of saying he didn't know what he was doing. I contacted Angie's List to report that Chad and his helper were not quarantining after exposure as ordered to do. Their advice was only to post a review. Anyone who had contact with him the past 2 weeks should get tested. Had he stuck to lawn mowing there would have been no issue. I do not believe it was his original intention to take advantage of a newcomer and ironically that is what he accused me of - taking advantage of him. I had expressed my concerns about the problems he was experiencing but gave him the benefit of the doubt. $560 in labor to install a ceiling fan which still wasn't done correctly is shameful. Buyer beware - especially when you are paying hourly. A set cost for specific tasks makes more sense and get it in writing!

Description of Work
Lawn mowing and Handyman Services

Category lawn service, deck cleaning

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], I am sorry you are somehow not happy with Green Leaves Lawnscapes, but I can assure you that Chad did not continue to be around any customers after he thought he might have the virus. He and I both quarantined ourselves until we were cleared to be around people. We take Corona virus VERY seriously especially considering the fact that I just lost my mother to this horrible virus. And he did offer to come back and finish all the work and not charge any more but you refused. Maybe there was a miscommunication or something but if you would like to speak to me and us try to make this right, I would gladly do so.

07/28/2020

Michele M.

Fantastic! After initial call Chad came out to see the property and give me a price that was very reasonable. Did the lawn right then and went above and beyond what he was hired to do. Was very meticulous about doing a great job, cleaning up and making sure I was satisfied before leaving. Will definitely hire for our weekly maintenance and all projects that come up in the future. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Lawn mowing, trimming, weeding and general clean up

07/23/2020

Rosemary D.

Chad and his team have been doing a great job cutting my grass this summer which is why I hired them to pressure-wash my driveway and I am so happy with the results! My driveway looks brand new! Quality work from people that care. Always communicative and professional. They did the work that they agreed to plus additional work, time permitting, such as clearing brush away from my fencing. They go above and beyond to get the job done well and in a timely manner. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Pressure-washing driveway and lawn mowing

Category lawn service, pressure washing

07/17/2020

Dinah Q.

Owner gave me a price on the phone and agreed on a time and day. He was a no show. Did not bother to call me to change date nor afterward to apologize. Very unprofessional and very disappointing.

Description of Work
Grass cut, weed eating

Category lawn service, deck cleaning

I believe there has been some kind of misunderstanding because I never give prices over the phone to anyone ever for anything. With that being said we would be more than happy to come and take a look at your property and give you a free quote.

07/13/2020

Mona C.

Fantastic. Showed up when he said he would. Did a great job on our extremely overgrown holly. Got the job done quickly.

Description of Work
hedges trimmed

Category landscaping, lawn service

06/12/2020

Lonnie M.

Rocky Top Lawn Care perform to work for me

Description of Work
Lawn work and weed eated

Category lawn service, deck cleaning

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], I am somewhat confused on this review. I believe you meant to leave a review for possibly someone else because we have never done any business with you nor even spoke to you. Your one comment was not enough for me to know what you meant exactly but my interpretation of it was that you had Rocky Top Lawn Care perform work for you and possibly you were not happy with them? If we can be of any service to you though we would be glad to see what we could do.

05/25/2020

Angel C.

Great experience. We discussed the state of the yard and they got the job done quickly and very thoroughly. We look forward to working for them in the future

Description of Work
Lawn and Yard Work

05/21/2020

Cliff K.

The owner contacted me immediately after I requested a quote. He came to our house the next day. Gave me a fair estimate. And he started as soon as we finished talking. He will also be doing fertilizer and pre-emergent.

Description of Work
Lawn and Yard Work

05/20/2020

mitzi B.

It went great! Best service we have received in years. We have paid around the same for other companies in the area and not received near the customer nor satisfaction we did with Green Leaves. I would use them over anyone.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing.

05/18/2020

Kelly T.

The did excellent did great all the way around with my yard and yes I would recommend them great prices and great people and very nice

Description of Work
Lawn and Yard Work

05/16/2020

Lisa J.

Very well! Did a great job on my friend’s lawn!

Description of Work
Lawn and Yard Work

05/13/2020

Kelly T.

I have tried hiring through other sites to get my mother's lawn taken care of. And after the other service cancelling several times I came here and Chad responded super quick and was able to work me in last minute and get the job done.

Description of Work
Lawn mowed

Mary E.

Returned call immediately after posting on Angie's List. He came out and mowed my lawn that evening. The guy was done mowing the lawn's for the week but still came out and took care of my lawn.

Description of Work
I have 2 houses and my normal lawn mowing service has not mowed yet this spring and is not returning my calls. The lawn has taken to some weeds and the grass and weeds are approaching knee high now. I need both of these houses mowed as soon as possible

Matthew B.

Green Leaves did a great job with my yard. My yard has a lot of rough areas with large roots and trees all round. These guys did a great job and took care of my yard in a timely manner as well. Price was very fair and I would certainly recommend them to anyone!

Description of Work
A one time mowing because my yard had gotten way out of control

Erin R.

It went very well great customer service and great job done on the backyard.

Description of Work
Needed my back years mowed

04/27/2020

Mary H.

A+ Great price, quality work! Will definitely use again. Thank you!

Description of Work
Lawn mowed at a rental