Middle Tennessee Mold Remediation

Founded 2016 • With Angi since December 2016

Middle Tennessee Mold Remediation is a local company with 11 years experience in mold remediation. We believe in quality work, and doing the job right the first time....

FES is locally owned and operated. To the highest standard, we follow EPA's radon testing and mitigation protocol. We do not sub contract and do not require money up front. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Messages will be checked after hours and weekends!!

Free Estimates and Inspections, 24/7/365 Emergency Response. A+ Accredited business with Better Business Bureau. IICRC Certified in Water, Fire, Smoke, Mold Remediation, and Carpet Cleaning. S520 Certified in Mold Remediation - NADCA Certified in Air Duct Cleaning.

When damaging events like tornadoes, fire, or burst pipes strike your home or business results in water damage, black mold, fire and smoke damage or biohazards, it can be devastating. We, at PuroClean of South Murfreesboro, have a “can do” attitude and will provide the best possible service. You can expect us to go above and beyond while engaging you in the restoration process, ensuring your satisfaction. We serve Rutherford, Williamson, Wilson, Coffee, Bedford, and Cannon Counties.

10/02/2019

Rob Parson (the owner) and William along with the other workers on this project did a fantastic job cleaning up our mold problem! Rob sat down with my husband and myself and thoroughly explained exactly what kind of mold we had, gave us a detailed, step by step description of exactly what his guys were going to do to remediate the mold problem and was willing to answer any and all questions we had...

Description of Work
My entire crawl space and part of my kitchen needed some serious mold remediation. This was an extensive project!!

10/27/2018

Rob had the job done before schedule and I am pleased that I chose him to care for my home. Very impressed overall.

Description of Work
Remove mold and crawl space encapsulation

06/14/2018

The project went very well. Start to finish the MIddle TN Mold Remediation team was professional, courteous and always met or exceeded our expectations.

Description of Work
Remediate my crawl space from mold and fungus

06/14/2018

The entire process was on time and top quality from start to finish. I have had several people comment on their work, and all have been impressed with the space.

Description of Work
I had my crawl space remediated for mold and fungus

10/23/2017

I picked this company because of the great reviews, expertise and the "green" orientation to treatment. Owner, Rob, showed up on time and did a thorough inspection. To my utter amazement, there was no mold, and so I was not charged a thing. As a woman often at home alone when any potential service is to be assessed, I feel vulnerable regarding actual needs, costs, etc. I felt completely trusting o...

Description of Work
I needed my basement inspected for mold weeks after Hurricane Harvey had left me with a foot of water in my (Nashville) basement, and possibly needed treatment.

We offer Air Quality Testing, Mold Removal, Mold Remediation